PDA

View Full Version : Nats vs. Cards Game 5

resistanze
10-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Lol, just left D.C. after the first inning. Came home to see the Nats choke their asses off.

resistanze
10-12-2012, 11:18 PM
:lol wow epic choke job. That's what happen when you're afraid to throw strikes to end a series

lefty
10-12-2012, 11:18 PM
They blew their lead ?

:lmao

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 11:30 PM
:lol Nationals

Fuck those Cardinals though, luckiest fucking franchise in the world tbh.....

lefty
10-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Fuck them

Thats what Washington gets for stealing our Expos :cry

Right timvp ?

RobbyH
10-12-2012, 11:41 PM
2006 WS rematch

Viva Las Espuelas
10-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Wow. What a game. I hate the Cards. Especially that uncle Jesse lookin' motte.

RobbyH
10-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Cincinnati and Washington were just flukes throughout the season. SF Giants and the Cards are the past 2 defending champs.

Reck
10-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Cincinnati and Washington were just flukes throughout the season. SF Giants and the Cards are the past 2 defending champs.

Somewhat agree.

But you have to give them some credit. They just had one of those magical seasons crappy teams have once every 15 years or so.

I dont want to call it a fluke because they actually kept their shit together until the big boys came home.

Teams like Washington, the Reds and The Orioles were just too inexperienced and they cracked under the playoffs pressure.

The east will win the champ this year. No way in fucking hell does either the Giants or Cardinals beat the Tigers or the Yankees.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2012, 12:08 AM
Fuck them

Thats what Washington gets for stealing our Expos :cry

Right timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) ?
As a bitter former Expos fan who actually went to games, hear hear....

:cry Montreal Expos: 1994 World Champions :cry

AussieFanKurt
10-13-2012, 12:09 AM
What a fucking game! No fluke.. just a mass choke by Nats. lol

Clipper Nation
10-13-2012, 12:10 AM
What a fucking game! No fluke.. just a mass choke by Nats. lol
Stick to cricket, B....

AussieFanKurt
10-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Stick to cricket, B....

I'm fine with both, thanks mate

lefty
10-13-2012, 12:25 AM
As a bitter former Expos fan who actually went to games, hear hear....

:cry Montreal Expos: 1994 World Champions :cry
I went to Expos games too :cry (tickets were cheap lol )

Fucking lockout :cry :cry

Fabbs
10-13-2012, 12:50 AM
Why did Johson flip-flop 8th and 9th innings with usual set up guy Drew Storen and usual closer Tyler Clippard

Also when Storen, after being ahead in the count allowed two straight un clutch walks in the 9th, you got to pull him.

Jacob1983
10-13-2012, 02:16 AM
When I saw a Nationals' fan say the words "one more", I knew that it wasn't going to be a good ending for the Nationals. Well at least for the Nationals and their fans, it was only the NLDS and not the World Series. However, the Nationals/Expos have never been to the World Series so it might hurt more.

The Cardinals luck their way again to victory. They are the Yankees of the National League.

AussieFanKurt
10-13-2012, 10:17 AM
When I saw a Nationals' fan say the words "one more", I knew that it wasn't going to be a good ending for the Nationals. Well at least for the Nationals and their fans, it was only the NLDS and not the World Series. However, the Nationals/Expos have never been to the World Series so it might hurt more.

The Cardinals luck their way again to victory. They are the Yankees of the National League.

I love this luck thing, you can luck your way to winning 6 straight elimination games apparently.. what a laugh

Sean Cagney
10-13-2012, 02:28 PM

Hopefully SF and Detroit make it out of their series! That would be a good thing.

Reck
10-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Apparently being able to hit in clutch doesn't matter in baseball. Its all luck. lol

What is it people? Is it the steroids? Big payroll to get the big name players or is it luck? Make up your mind.

People that dont like certain teams will make up anything to make them feel better. Sad.

lefty
10-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Stick to cricket, B....

:lol

AussieFanKurt
10-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Apparently being able to hit in clutch doesn't matter in baseball. Its all luck. lol

What is it people? Is it the steroids? Big payroll to get the big name players or is it luck? Make up your mind.

People that dont like certain teams will make up anything to make them feel better. Sad.

Well said, mate.