PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Just how overrated is Serge Ibaka?

monosylab1k
10-13-2012, 02:06 PM
I think we all understand that while blocked shots are nice, generally it's not a good indicator that a guy is a solid defender. Ibaka is a prime example imho. I think this guy is a shitty, shitty man defender with horrific basketball IQ, but he blocks alot of shots so he gets overrated as some elite defender. This video nicely summarizes just how overrated Ibaka is.

He's guarding Battier, finds himself in the low post area with Perkins and then COMPLETELY FORGETS HIS ASSIGNMENT because all he's focused on now is anticipating a move by LeBron and blocking the shot. Nevermind that Durant is already doubling him, and Perkins is already down low to help. Thus Battier gets wide open for a 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTzw0zeoYxc

The Thunder will rue the day they gave this guy big money, especially if it means they have to let Harden walk.

ElNono
10-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Spursfan with good memory should stay away from this thread, especially after Serge going like 15 for 15 against us in that one game in the WCF...

monosylab1k
10-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Spursfan with good memory should stay away from this thread, especially after Serge going like 15 for 15 against us in that one game in the WCF...

The sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while. Ibaka won't be able to have that kind of consistent success offensively for the long haul. And defensively his singular focus on blocking shots and doing shit else will kill the Thunder.

ElNono
10-13-2012, 02:13 PM
The sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while. Ibaka won't be able to have that kind of consistent success offensively for the long haul. And defensively his singular focus on blocking shots and doing shit else will kill the Thunder.

tbh, solid shot blocking has always been a premium in this league. See Big Ben who was arguably even worse offensively. I agree Serge is a low IQ player though, and he looks a lot better than he is by playing with the likes of Durant.

monosylab1k
10-13-2012, 02:16 PM
tbh, solid shot blocking has always been a premium in this league. See Big Ben who was arguably even worse offensively. I agree Serge is a low IQ player though, and he looks a lot better than he is by playing with the likes of Durant.

Ben Wallace did more than just block shots tho. He was also a solid man defender down low and a far better rebounder.

mavs>spurs
10-13-2012, 02:16 PM
he's above average on defense according to the advanced stats, but nowhere near say dwight howard. wouldn't necessarily call him overrated overall as a player because he is reliable on offense to stretch the d and hit the open jumper and also a decent rebounder.

Venti Quattro
10-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Serge Ibaka isn't exactly a bad player, but he can be easily beaten by guys who are fundamentally sound. And between Ibaka and Harden though, I'm letting Harden walk.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 02:18 PM
I think we all understand that while blocked shots are nice, generally it's not a good indicator that a guy is a solid defender. Ibaka is a prime example imho. I think this guy is a shitty, shitty man defender with horrific basketball IQ, but he blocks alot of shots so he gets overrated as some elite defender. This video nicely summarizes just how overrated Ibaka is.

He's guarding Battier, finds himself in the low post area with Perkins and then COMPLETELY FORGETS HIS ASSIGNMENT because all he's focused on now is anticipating a move by LeBron and blocking the shot. Nevermind that Durant is already doubling him, and Perkins is already down low to help. Thus Battier gets wide open for a 3.

The Thunder will rue the day they gave this guy big money, especially if it means they have to let Harden walk.

Leave that African dude alone...He's the only dude I know in World Basketball history to grab a monkey off the rim with his teeth during a dunk contest...:lol he deserves his money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7bMv2Eo2M

monosylab1k
10-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Between Ibaka and Harden though, I'm letting Harden walk.

No way, I think Harden's role on the team is far more valuable than Ibaka's. What does he give them besides blocked shots and the hot midrange shot every blue moon?

ElNono
10-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Ben Wallace did more than just block shots tho. He was also a solid man defender down low and a far better rebounder.

I think that's why they went and got Perkins. Which gave them a double-whammy on defense since Perk works them out and Ibaka is behind for the block...

Venti Quattro
10-13-2012, 02:22 PM
No way, I think Harden's role on the team is far more valuable than Ibaka's. What does he give them besides blocked shots and the hot midrange shot ever blue moon?

Harden is capable of being clutch for Oklahoma City, but the entire world witnessed how he collapsed during the NBA Finals. The guy is good, but he isn't worth a huge contract by any means. Ibaka, while having his own deficiencies, is a more important player for the Thunder than Harden.

monosylab1k
10-13-2012, 02:23 PM
I think that's why they went and got Perkins. Which gave them a double-whammy on defense since Perk works them out and Ibaka is behind for the block...

Yeah but what does that matter if Ibaka just leaves his assignment and the guy gets a wide open shot? Not every team can execute like Miami so he'll have plenty of nights where he looks impressive, but in key situations I think Ibaka hurts his team defensively far more than he helps them.

Mitch
10-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Serge Ibaka isn't exactly a bad player, but he can be easily beaten by guys who are fundamentally sound. And between Ibaka and Harden though, I'm letting Harden walk.

Right into my office.

monosylab1k
10-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Harden is capable of being clutch for Oklahoma City, but the entire world witnessed how he collapsed during the NBA Finals. The guy is good, but he isn't worth a huge contract by any means. Ibaka, while having his own deficiencies, is a more important player for the Thunder than Harden.

and what exactly did Ibaka do against Miami besides let Battier get wide open 3's and get curbstomped by Bosh?

Venti Quattro
Right into my office.

Why would you try to sign Harden when the Lakers' books are going to be clear by 2014?

monosylab1k
Right into my office.

:lmao

Mitch
10-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Why would you try to sign Harden when the Lakers' books are going to be clear by 2014?

Buss is on a spending spree, told me to just buy up all the talent.

timvp
10-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Harden >>> Ibaka

Ibaka getting DPOY votes is a joke. He's a poor post defender who is too weak to play long minutes at center ... despite the fact that just about every other power forward in the league nowadays can also play center.

His blocks are useful and he's good offensively when he's 3423234234-for-3423234234 on outside jumpers (:pctoss) but he'll never be an offensive force.

All that said, 4 years for ~$50 million wasn't a horrible overpay by the Thunder. That's pretty much the going rate for a young bigman with any plus skill.

FkLA
10-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Hes the best shot blocker in the game, and he probably alters a bunch more too. He can definitely be stupid even with the shots he blocks as a bunch of them are recovered by the opposing team....but if he ever realizes this or gets a decent coach to instill this in him he could be a defensive monster. Hes already a better offensive player than Big Ben ever was too.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Buss is on a spending spree, told me to just buy up all the talent.

Hi Mitch...it's Kool - I met you at a Tuxedo gala at the Beverly Wilshire hotel back in 2003...at any rate I was wondering if you could cut Duhon and Blake to make room for Barbosa and Kenyon Martin...please before X-Mas please...

Just Do It Mitch...Do It Mitch :toast also re-sign Fisher for good luck

Mitch
10-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Hi Mitch...it's Kool - I met you at a Tuxedo gala at the Beverly Wilshire hotel back in 2003...at any rate I was wondering if you could cut Duhon and Blake to make room for Barbosa and Kenyon Martin...please before X-Mas please...

Just Do It Mitch...Do It Mitch :toast also re-sign Fisher for good luck

Were you the one with the pink tux?

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Harden >>> Ibaka

Ibaka getting DPOY votes is a joke. He's a poor post defender who is too weak to play long minutes at center ... despite the fact that just about every other power forward in the league nowadays can also play center.

His blocks are useful and he's good offensively when he's 3423234234-for-3423234234 on outside jumpers (:pctoss) but he'll never be an offensive force.

All that said, 4 years for ~$50 million wasn't a horrible overpay by the Thunder. That's pretty much the going rate for a young bigman with any plus skill.

I have no dog in this fight..but I do have a question...Can you hoop? I was told by some Spur members on the board that your hoop game is pretty weak..Big time...what's the deal?

Mitch
10-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Also, Dr. Buss told me not to make any cuts until we see how the rotations play out. If Duhon doesn't play out, which I believe he will not, he will be sent to the Clippers for Chris Paul or to the Nets for Deron Williams.

Koolaid_Man
Were you the one with the pink tux?

so you remember me...the handsome guy with the pink Tux...surrounded by the ladies...that would be me

mavs>spurs
Hes the best shot blocker in the game, and he probably alters a bunch more too. He can definitely be stupid even with the shots he blocks as a bunch of them are recovered by the opposing team....but if he ever realizes this or gets a decent coach to instill this in him he could be a defensive monster. Hes already a better offensive player than Big Ben ever was too.

yep, he alters a TON of shots which was very apparent when we faced them in the first round this year. the downside is that he also gives up a lot of bonehead plays too..like the play in the OP. he's still young and at the end of the day it doesn't quite offset just how many shots he not only blocks but ALTERS. imo, he's an above average defensive player with potential to become elite (if he can just increase his defensive awareness and improve his positioning rather than go for the block every time, know WHEN to go for it and when to use positioning) but that's just potential he'll still need a great defensive coach to help him get there.

TheRealCB
10-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Sons just watch video of Nowitzki anal raping that monkey in the 2011 WCF..

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Also, Dr. Buss told me not to make any cuts until we see how the rotations play out. If Duhon doesn't play out, which I believe he will not, he will be sent to the Clippers for Chris Paul or to the Nets for Deron Williams.

So you think Duhon> Barbosa...come on Mitch Just Do It

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 02:35 PM
Sons just watch video of Nowitzki anal raping that monkey in the 2011 WCF..

go have knee surgery, take 2 pills, and call me in the morning...

Leetonidas
10-13-2012, 02:36 PM
can't believe this faggot went 11/11 against us still :pctoss

timvp
10-13-2012, 02:36 PM
I have no dog in this fight..but I do have a question...Can you hoop? I was told by some Spur members on the board that your hoop game is pretty weak..Big time...what's the deal?

I left your hoop in disarray last time, iirc.

Raven
10-13-2012, 02:37 PM
i like him a lot as a player, he's still very very young and is already among the top defenders in the league, that's impressive considering he doesn't suck on offense. He will learn to make less mistakes with experience.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 02:40 PM
i like him a lot as a player, he's still very very young and is already among the top defenders in the league, that's impressive considering he doesn't suck on offense. He will learn to make less mistakes with experience.

He doesn't seem to be too smart...seems like his IQ is pretty low about the same as Mavs>Spurs....he can run and jump, and hang on the rim, and do all that stuff that wild animals do

Raven
10-13-2012, 02:42 PM

do you really believe that?

-21-
10-13-2012, 03:21 PM
he's above average on defense according to the advanced stats, but nowhere near say dwight howard. wouldn't necessarily call him overrated overall as a player because he is reliable on offense to stretch the d and hit the open jumper and also a decent rebounder.

Serge Ibaka isn't exactly a bad player, but he can be easily beaten by guys who are fundamentally sound.

Harden >>> Ibaka

^^^Agree with all of these.

DMC
10-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Serge's ass was sunburned that series. People tend to overrate hyper aggressive shot blockers that contribute little else (see Marcus Camby). I'd like to have him on the Spurs, but I think he's overrated and partly just because of how good Durant is, he's actually lifted the team to receive kudos they otherwise wouldn't get. RW deserves some credit for that as well.

mavs>spurs
10-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Serge's ass was sunburned that series. People tend to overrate hyper aggressive shot blockers that contribute little else (see Marcus Camby). I'd like to have him on the Spurs, but I think he's overrated and partly just because of how good Durant is, he's actually lifted the team to receive kudos they otherwise wouldn't get. RW deserves some credit for that as well.

I think he's only overrated depending which camp you're coming from. If you're one of those thinking that he's a candidate for DPOY then he's terribly overrated..but to most intelligent basketball fans who appreciate him as an average man defender, above average team defender who alters many shots while grabbing rebounds and hitting the open j then he's not overrated at all. It's all about perspective.

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 04:21 PM
I left your hoop in disarray last time, iirc.

yes you did...it would have been nice if you would've allowed me and Kori to continue being friends...but I guess I can see why you'd be nervous about someone like Kool...tbh I had a couple women on this site wanting to get to know me...but I don't mess with people's wives like that you mistook our friendship for something else... ;-) you we're wrong...now had Kori told me she was fed up with you... I prolly would have invited her to dinner..only to encourage her to work it out with you...there are some good guys left in the world you know...and I'm one of them

lefty
10-13-2012, 04:26 PM
He is overrated, but shit I would love him on the Spurs next to Duncan

:lol undersized Blair
:lol slow Splitter
:lol Matt Bonner

DD
10-13-2012, 04:40 PM
There's a dearth of girth in the league, thus his value.

LkrFan
10-13-2012, 06:01 PM

I haven't heard that in a looooongggg time. Well played, sir. :lol

LkrFan
10-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Although I think he is overrated, I can understand why he got that much loot from OKC. He still has a high ceiling IMO. His jumper is improving, he's a so-so rebounder, but he is a great weakside swatter. Just like KG before him, when teammed with Porkins, low post scoring could be at a premium. He gave Pau fits and I didn't really see Bynum dominate Porkins. This negated our biggest advantage: our size.

Anyway, I wouldn't really roast him for losing a perimeter player in traffic. Bigs aren't really adept at checking perimeter players (there are few exeptions). Now if Shane posted him up or scored a winning layup on him (in the paint) then that is inexcusable.

I'd personally love to see him paired with D12 in 2014 when the Lakers have mega cap room again. :)

monosylab1k
10-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Anyway, I wouldn't really roast him for losing a perimeter player in traffic. Bigs aren't really adept at checking perimeter players (there are few exeptions). Now if Shane posted him up or scored a winning layup on him (in the paint) then that is inexcusable.

Lost him in traffic? Battier was the only guy on Miami even moving :lol Ibaka lost track of him because he was focused on swatting LeBron and didn't give a shit about his defensive assignment, not because he lost him in traffic. It's not like Battier was running through screens Ray Allen style.

baseline bum
10-13-2012, 06:49 PM

Wallace was also pretty good at pressing guards in the backcourt to stop transition opportunities.

Latarian Milton
10-13-2012, 08:11 PM
dude's still young and rather malleable imho. just imagine what a monster he would be if he develops a consistent jumper. i think he's already playing near his full potential at the defensive end, a paul millsap rather than a ben wallace would be a better template for this nigga imho

racm
10-13-2012, 08:49 PM

Son, Camby winning DPOY in '07 was a joke... should have gone to Duncan (Nuggets were 11th in defensive rating, and the Spurs were 2nd).

Plus, Ibaka isn't even a great defensive rebounder like Camby is.

TIMMYtoZO
10-13-2012, 10:51 PM
Ibaka is very overrated just like Harden is. :lol at people who said that trading both of them for Dwight Howard was giving up too much when OKC was rumored to be in talks.

Clipper Nation
10-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Sons, Ibaka is just DeContract Jordan in a Thunder uniform, tbh....

racm
10-13-2012, 11:47 PM
Sons, Ibaka is just DeContract Jordan in a Thunder uniform, tbh....

:cry but he has a midrange jumper :cry

007nites
10-14-2012, 04:18 AM
Tiago Splittah

rayjayjohnson
10-14-2012, 04:46 AM
what about that useless brazillian?

spurspokesman
10-14-2012, 07:48 AM
He goaltends a lot and seemingly has a pass to do so at times( see wcf). Outside of his shotblocking he is below average.

Latarian Milton
10-14-2012, 09:21 AM
dude just not a pure defensive big that most people including his teammates mistake him as. he's already playing near his full potential at the end of defense, he might get smarter through time and won't leave his man open as often as he current does, but you can't expect him to play like a prime ben wallace or anything close. if he's to improve his game significantly he may as well work hard on his offense imho

Bill_Brasky
10-14-2012, 09:57 AM
I'd already take Faried over Ibaka, tbh...

racm
10-14-2012, 10:31 AM

Better rebounder and scorer, tbh.

Raven
10-14-2012, 11:30 AM

they'r both from the '89 and faried has only 2cm over blair.. I like Faried a lot, but c'mon, he's as undersized as blair..

jjktkk
10-14-2012, 12:59 PM
what about that useless brazillian?

George traded him for a useless Americian IIRC.

LkrFan
10-17-2012, 11:07 PM
I'm so glad that he got that huge deal (although I was hoping the Lakers could snatch him up when cap room will be available in 2014, but I digress). This tweet is the truth:

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Harden wants to stay. OKC's star trio legitimately tight. But would you, at 23, take less than max if you knew you could get max elsewhere?

Being tight with your teammates is one thing. Throwing away million$ is another. Oh, and Cuban just might turn OKC into another Laker farm team:

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

I know at least two teams near OKC (Houston & Dallas) that are huge Harden fans and will have cap space to sign him to loaded offer sheet

If they offer him the max, will OKC match - or more importantly, can they afford to, and if so, for how long? So who knows, maybe we pair Ibaka up with D12 in 2014 or 2015 afterall (see my avatar if you doubt the possiblity of that happening :lol).

:downspin:

KaiRMD1
10-18-2012, 06:08 AM
The funniest part for me about that video is how Battier just calmly walked to the three then saw Ibaka wasn't coming and just went to his sweet spot calmly. Terrible defense by Ibaka

racm
10-18-2012, 06:14 AM
Ibaka sucks outside the paint D-wise. If Spurs had Horry in that series they win. :downspin:
LkrFan: So do you want an unclutch flopper to replace Kobe?

LkrFan
10-18-2012, 06:27 AM
Ibaka sucks outside the paint D-wise. If Spurs had Horry in that series they win. :downspin:
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824): So do you want an unclutch flopper to replace Kobe?
He wouldn't replace Kobe, he'd be replacing Pau. He's made improvements in his game since his rookie year and I would expect that to continue.

Kobe, by what I'm reading, will be retiring when his current KT is up in 2014. It will be a sad day too. We've watched him come in the league as a skinny 17-year old and work on his game so much that he is now a first ballot HOFer. But, like Magic before him there will be another superstar in LA (Howard). When Howard retires, there will be another.

Back on topic. Ibaka will go through his growing pains now. Play well enough to get paid. Then when either the team can no longer afford him or he becomes disgruntled (see Pau in 2008 ;)), LA will be waiting for him with open arms and deep pockets. :lol

racm
10-18-2012, 06:52 AM
I thought you were talking about Harden.

But Ibaka doesn't strike me as superstar material. Can't reliably drive or post up, but he's amazing as a secondary piece. Pair him with a dominant perimeter player or a good big who can create his own shot and he's golden.

Brazil
05-26-2014, 09:23 AM
good thread in retrospect

Nigga on one foot owning the Spurs

at this point you have to consider he was severely underrated tbh

Venti Quattro
05-26-2014, 09:30 AM

do you really believe that?

I was wrong for 48.5 million reasons. :(

RsxPiimp
05-26-2014, 09:46 AM
Venti Quattro with the goods

Raven
05-26-2014, 10:50 AM
I was wrong for 48.5 million reasons. :(

damn this thread makes me look like a genius.

LkrFan
05-28-2014, 08:22 AM

Like you and dem Mavs, this thread ain't worth http://www.ericdoeringer.com/shitstream/shitstream.jpg

:lol

djohn2oo8
05-28-2014, 08:35 AM
Like you and dem Mavs, this thread ain't worth http://www.ericdoeringer.com/shitstream/shitstream.jpg

Settle down, Jose. Before I go bump the millions of threads you were wrong in.

unleashbaynes
05-28-2014, 08:58 AM

actually okc hasn't done shit with ibaka so way to bust that nut early.

LkrFan
05-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Settle down, Jose. Before I go bump the millions of threads you were wrong in.
:lolK - I see Air Jaundice has a lot of time on his hands. Go for it son. :tu

monosylab1k
05-28-2014, 09:19 AM
:lol it's been almost 2 years since this thread was made. Of course, no NBA player has ever improved in a 2 year span.

I still think Ibaka is way overrated, but clearly he's a better defender than I give him credit for. He does more than just troll for blocks these days. Although tbh only the Spurs could be so thoroughly owned by one role player coming back from injury. Also, this just further proves what a mentally weak beta Durant is. He can't control his sidekick, and can't perform without his bodyguard by his side. And it also further proves that Brooks is a bottom-5 coach in this league for not being able to make the adjustments and create an effective gameplan without a #3 role player.

jag
05-28-2014, 09:44 AM
:lol it's been almost 2 years since this thread was made. Of course, no NBA player has ever improved in a 2 year span.

I still think Ibaka is way overrated, but clearly he's a better defender than I give him credit for. He does more than just troll for blocks these days. Although tbh only the Spurs could be so thoroughly owned by one role player coming back from injury. Also, this just further proves what a mentally weak beta Durant is. He can't control his sidekick, and can't perform without his bodyguard by his side. And it also further proves that Brooks is a bottom-5 coach in this league for not being able to make the adjustments and create an effective gameplan without a #3 role player.

Mono with The Deflection, takes the ball the other way on the fastbreak, takes it to the rim, creates contact with the defender, panics in mid-air, tries to kick it back out but throws it out of bounds for the turnover.

Mav Krew benches him midway through the 3rd quarter, and Lincoln gets his minutes for the rest of the series.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 10:58 AM
http://www.ericdoeringer.com/shitstream/shitstream.jpg
Pictured: LkrFan's takes

sexinthatsx
05-28-2014, 01:57 PM

Ibaka won the game for OKC in Game 3, but it was Westbrook and Durant's hot shooting that won the game for OKC in Game 4... settle down.

LkrFan
05-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Pictured: Clippers' chances of EVER making it out of the WC

W:lolrd - agreed s:loln

And yes, I was rooting against the Clippers. #LkrFanCURSEDEAD

LkrFan
05-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Ibaka won the game for OKC in Game 3, but it was Westbrook and Durant's hot shooting that won the game for OKC in Game 4... settle down.
How many easy points in the paint did y'all get? Hint: your best post player shot 37.5% and was -14. :downspin:

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:53 PM
W:lolrd - agreed s:loln

And yes, I was rooting against the Clippers. #LkrFanCURSEDEAD

Damn, I struck a nerve with that one..... Mauricio trying to :downspin: det shit :lol

"Your" Pacers still suck ass, btw.... #LkrFanCurseALIVE

LkrFan
05-28-2014, 05:01 PM
Damn, I struck a nerve with that one..... Mauricio trying to :downspin: det shit :lol

"Your" Pacers still suck ass, btw.... #LkrFanCurseALIVE
Struck an electronic nerve? You can't be seri:lolus.

My Pacers = still playing. My Pacers = conference finals. Your Clippers OTOH. :lol

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:03 PM
Struck an electronic nerve? You can't be seri:lolus.

My Pacers = still playing. My Pacers = conference finals. Your Clippers OTOH. :lol
Boiled down:::

Your Lakers = 7

"Your" Pacers = beneficiaries of a weak East, still the Kang's bitch

LkrFan
05-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Boiled down:::

Your Lakers = 7

"Your" Pacers = beneficiaries of a weak East, still the Kang's bitch

1) We'll get a good player. I'll settle for Vonleh, Smart or Randle. One of those 3 will be available at 7
2) The EC was weak in 2007 too. ;)
3) The Kang has help. They so deep that STD-Wade missed 28 games and they still were 2nd seed

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:15 PM
1) We'll get a good player. I'll settle for Vonleh, Smart or Randle. One of those 3 will be available at 7
2) The EC was weak in 2007 too. ;)
3) The Kang has help. They so deep that STD-Wade missed 28 games and they still were 2nd seed

"With the 7th overall pick in the NBA Draft, the Los Angeles Lakers select..... Doug McDermott!"

FkLA
05-28-2014, 05:22 PM

Is this^ guy ever wrong ?

DPG21920
05-28-2014, 05:37 PM
Is this^ guy ever wrong ?

Yes. I seem to remember a time you were asked to put your money where your mouth was with regards to basketball and lost.

slick'81
05-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Ibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaa

sexinthatsx
05-28-2014, 05:46 PM
How many easy points in the paint did y'all get? Hint: your best post player shot 37.5% and was -14. :downspin:

Spurs were just too soft last game. Nevertheless, fuck that spearchucker

FkLA
05-28-2014, 05:50 PM
Yes. I seem to remember a time you were asked to put your money where your mouth was with regards to basketball and lost.

True. I had forgotten that. That was a sucker bet on my part. But even the great ones are wrong sometimes tbh.

DPG21920
05-28-2014, 05:51 PM
True.