PDA

View Full Version : WVU/TT

symple19
10-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Upset alert early

21-7 Red Raiders

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Holgerson fucked up goin for that 4th down.

symple19
10-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Red Raider defense really flies around.

symple19
10-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Haven't seen them yet this year, but so far so good from TT. Really moving it with ease and keeping things in front of them on defense

The ollllllllllddddddddddddddd riverboat gambler looks like he has a solid team on his hands this year

symple19
10-13-2012, 04:03 PM
:lmao WVU

I think that WVU/UT game from last week really affected both teams. Looks like a big time hangover in both cases

or, TT is pretty damn good

Furthermore, what does all of this say about OU and KState?

Big12 is a very good football conference.

symple19
10-13-2012, 04:13 PM
And the route continues. Awful Mountaineer defense is finally getting them in deep trouble

:lol :lmao :smirollin WVU

symple19
10-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Holgerson goes for it on 4th more than any other coach in the country

Blake
10-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Holgerson goes for it on 4th more than any other coach in the country

He got that from Leach while he was at Tech

symple19
10-13-2012, 08:16 PM
He got that from Leach while he was at Tech

That makes sense

Bet you're a happy Raider

Glad to see Tubbs finally get a signature win in Lubbock

Watching the Red Raider defense fly around and make tackles with 1/3 of the talent that Auburn (allegedly, according to recruiting services) has makes me nostalgic for the olllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeee' riverboat gambler

Blake
10-13-2012, 08:27 PM
:lmao WVU

I think that WVU/UT game from last week really affected both teams. Looks like a big time hangover in both cases

or, TT is pretty damn good

Furthermore, what does all of this say about OU and KState?

Big12 is a very good football conference.

WVU has a terrible defense. No way could they go undefeated having to score 60 every week.

to have to go Lubbock the week after being in Austin was a perfect storm for Tech who is healthy and a bit underrated. WVU and UT were both way overrated.

my conference rankings as of today would be:

KSU
OU
TT
TCU
WV
UT
OKIE ST
BAYLOR
IOWA ST
KU

symple19
10-13-2012, 08:35 PM
KU is really the only team you can point at and say is pure and total shit

ISU is at least competitive

In the SEC you can point at Auburn, Arky, and Kentucky

I suppose I would give the edge to the Big12 right now overall, although I still think the top of the SEC is better

Blake
10-13-2012, 08:39 PM
That makes sense

Bet you're a happy Raider

Glad to see Tubbs finally get a signature win in Lubbock

Watching the Red Raider defense fly around and make tackles with 1/3 of the talent that Auburn (allegedly, according to recruiting services) has makes me nostalgic for the olllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeee' riverboat gambler

Tech's third DC in as many years.

Dunno about it being a signature win. I think WVU loses 3 more before they're done.

Tech has the talent to win out. If they do, I'll be happier with Tubs. But until then, I'll continue to miss Leach........who would have hung 70+ on Wvu today, imo.......

Blake
10-13-2012, 08:40 PM
KU is really the only team you can point at and say is pure and total shit

ISU is at least competitive

In the SEC you can point at Auburn, Arky, and Kentucky

I suppose I would give the edge to the Big12 right now overall, although I still think the top of the SEC is better

Vandy?

symple19
10-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Vandy?

Vandy is competitive. They should eek out 6 wins and get eligible

symple19
10-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech's third DC in as many years.

Dunno about it being a signature win. I think WVU loses 3 more before they're done.

Tech has the talent to win out. If they do, I'll be happier with Tubs. But until then, I'll continue to miss Leach........who would have hung 70+ on Wvu today, imo.......

I called for at least two losses from WVU myself in the Geno Smith thread, but they were still ranked 5th, whether they belonged there or not. Imo, that equals a signature win, especially when you factor in that your guys smacked the Heisman Trophy frontrunner in the mouth. Recruits take notice of stuff like that, as do boosters, athletic departments, and the media

Avante
10-13-2012, 08:50 PM
paste...

TT at home again vs WV on the road again, advantage TT. TT has the number one ranked passing defense in the country, the number two overall defense. Kenny Williams is a stud back and TT has a slew of receivers, they are one of the top passing teams, QB Doege among the passing leaders.

WV coming off a big game, pefect "spot" for a TT win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All these teams find themselves in "spots" where they are vulnerable. Coming off a big win now back on the road vs a good team at home again. Perfect "spot" to see what we did.

Blake
10-15-2012, 09:24 AM
paste...

TT at home again vs WV on the road again, advantage TT. TT has the number one ranked passing defense in the country, the number two overall defense. Kenny Williams is a stud back and TT has a slew of receivers, they are one of the top passing teams, QB Doege among the passing leaders.

WV coming off a big game, pefect "spot" for a TT win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All these teams find themselves in "spots" where they are vulnerable. Coming off a big win now back on the road vs a good team at home again. Perfect "spot" to see what we did.

too bad your boy Mason is starving this week because you blew it on your pro picks.

Again.