PDA

View Full Version : My wife's sister....

Avante
10-13-2012, 10:43 PM
....is coming out from Arkansas for a two week visit. She's from Cali, moved back there about 10 years ago, her husband is an Arkie, real nice guy.

Anyway....

Judy told me.."don't say anything about her weight, she's put on a lot of weight". Did she really think....

Vicki...hi Larry, long time no see.
me...damn girl, what's with all that lard?

Women..sheesh!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md95uagwKT1qck737.gif

lebomb
10-15-2012, 03:38 PM
....is coming out from Arkansas for a two week visit. She's from Cali, moved back there about 10 years ago, her husband is an Arkie, real nice guy.

Anyway....

Judy told me.."don't say anything about her weight, she's put on a lot of weight". Did she really think....

Women..sheesh!!!

She was probably thinking when she walked into your house you would blurt out......... "Gotdayum"!!!!! :wow

Avante
10-15-2012, 03:43 PM
She was probably thinking when she walked into your house you would blurt out......... "Gotdayum"!!!!! :wow

Actually she is sitting about 10 feet from me and only put on 10 pounds or so. My wife gave me the impression she had porked out, nope.

lebomb
10-15-2012, 03:47 PM
LOL............

Blake
10-16-2012, 09:41 AM

Anyway....

Women..sheesh!!!

hi Larry.

How's Mason? Some of us are concerned about him since you've been gambling away his lunch money this year.

AussieFanKurt
10-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Why do you say Kansas like Kan-sas but Arkansas is said Ar-kan-saw.. I don't get it. Shouldn't it be Ar-kan-sas?

Latarian Milton
10-16-2012, 10:01 AM
why aussies pronounce "mate" like mite? i don't get it either tbh

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 10:01 AM
hi Larry.

How's Mason? Some of us are concerned about him since you've been gambling away his lunch money this year.

I find it telling that Captain 33% has pretty much avoided the NFL forum ever since this past Sunday.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 10:03 AM

I lived in Australia for 2 years and never heard them pronounce it like that.

Latarian Milton
10-16-2012, 10:07 AM
arkansas might be a french word im not sure, in french the letter "s" doesn't pronounce at all imho. e.g. roddy's surname "beaubois" pronounces more like "boobuoa" in french

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Actually she is sitting about 10 feet from me and only put on 10 pounds or so. My wife gave me the impression she had porked out, nope.

She's from Arkansas...she was subliminally telling you her sister was fat so you wouldn't hit on her.

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 11:52 AM
arkansas might be a french word im not sure, in french the letter "s" doesn't pronounce at all imho. e.g. roddy's surname "beaubois" pronounces more like "boobuoa" in french

It's "boobwaa" nigga.

CubanMustGo
10-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Why do you say Kansas like Kan-sas but Arkansas is said Ar-kan-saw.. I don't get it. Shouldn't it be Ar-kan-sas?

Many Kansans (at least the ones near my relatives outside of Wichita) do pronounce it Ar-kan-sas.

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:32 PM
hi Larry.

The Broncos were down 24 to 0 at half time last night, how did that turn out?

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:34 PM
I find it telling that Captain 33% has pretty much avoided the NFL forum ever since this past Sunday.

Not true at all. I don't worry about shit like that.

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:35 PM
She's from Arkansas...she was subliminally telling you her sister was fat so you wouldn't hit on her.

She's not from Arkansas as I mentioned. Cali transplant. I 'm totally happy wouldn't hit on Miss October.

Blake
10-16-2012, 01:43 PM
The Broncos were down 24 to 0 at half time last night, how did that turn out?

Broncos won.

What does have to with the fact that Mason is hungry today?

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Broncos won.

What does have to with the fact that Mason is hungry today?

You do know that Mason is 19 years old, right?

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 01:57 PM

why the fuck is he still breast feeding then...

Avante
10-16-2012, 02:16 PM
why the fuck is he still breast feeding then...

How long have I been here? At what point do you drop this silly bullshit? Dude, come on man, it's tiresome. Talk like a real person not some cartoon character ok?

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 02:19 PM
How long have I been here? At what point do you drop this silly bullshit? Dude, come on man, it's tiresome. Talk like a real person not some cartoon character ok?

what cartoon character do I talk like? I hope it's not Snagglepuss because he sounds kind of gay. Maybe Spaceghost?

Avante
10-16-2012, 02:24 PM
what cartoon character do I talk like? I hope it's not Snagglepuss because he sounds kind of gay. Maybe Spaceghost?

You honestly do not get it do you?

Blake
10-16-2012, 02:26 PM

poor starving 19 year old Mason

Avante
10-16-2012, 02:45 PM
poor starving 19 year old Mason

It's going to be funnier than hell when it's..."ok ok man I should have kept my big mouth shut, you "da man' "

Blake
10-16-2012, 02:55 PM
It's going to be funnier than hell when it's..."ok ok man I should have kept my big mouth shut, you "da man' "

Rofl

it's funnier than hell that you aren't even hitting 50% of your bets through nearly half way thru the season and you are still talking shit.

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Dude, you really need to think, you don't seem to think anything out. You want to pounce with the shit we see you bringing right now. You're immature. I 've been hitting 65-70% for a long time. I didn't just start doing this. Stop being a little punk ass kid and watch what happens.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Dude, you really need to think, you don't seem to think anything out. You want to pounce with the shit we see you bringing right now. You're immature. I 've been hitting 65-70% for a long time. I didn't just start doing this. Stop being a little punk ass kid and watch what happens.

Yeah, your posts and threads scream maturity.

Blake
10-16-2012, 03:24 PM
I didn't just start doing this.

I have no doubt you gambled away Mason's lunch money all through grade school

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Yeah, your posts and threads scream maturity.

I'm not the one who doesn't absolutely nothing but follow others around wimperimg, that would be you.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm not the one who doesn't absolutely nothing but follow others around wimperimg, that would be you.

What does that have to do with you being a lying, hypocritical, immature douche that has posted more in 6 months than most people do on this site in several years time?

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:26 PM
I have no doubt you gambled away Mason's lunch money all through grade school

See another example of how wrong you always are, Mason packed a lunch.

Dude, you're boring me, ok?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:27 PM

Dude, you're boring me, ok?

So stop replying to him.

Blake
10-16-2012, 03:28 PM

Right, because you gambled away his lunch money

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:29 PM
What does that have to do with you being a lying, hypocritical, immature douche that has posted more in 6 months than most people do on this site in several years time?

What's it to you what I do? You do nothing so what difference does it make what anyone else does? You read everything I post, why is that? Who gives a fuck what a lameass prick like you wants? I tell ya what every day you post a thread I won't. Deal?

http://www.wwebulls.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/big_show_suck_it1.gif

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:30 PM
So stop replying to him.

Dude, don't tell me shit? Worry about your own boring ass self.

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Right, because you gambled away his lunch money

Come on man, give it a rest.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:33 PM
What's it to you what I do? You do nothing so what difference does it make what anyone else does? You read everything I post, why is that? Who gives a fuck what a lameass prick like you wants? I tell ya want every day you post a thread I won't. Deal?

What's it to you if I point out what a douche you are? You don't care what others think, we bore you, and we're all immature compared to you, so why do you ALWAYS reply (with the same shit btw).

And honestly, I read everything you post because I dream that one day, I'll open one of your threads and it won't suck. I'm excited for that day, but I'm not optimistic that it will come.

As for who gives a fuck? I guess you do since you can't help but reply to everyone of my quips.

And for "I tell ya want every day you post a thread I won't". Why don't you work on cleaning that grammar up a bit and maybe I'll take you up on it.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Dude, don't tell me shit? Worry about your own boring ass self.

LOL....You're the toughest guy on the internet. No question.

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:38 PM
What's it to you if I point out what a douche you are? You don't care what others think, we bore you, and we're all immature compared to you, so why do you ALWAYS reply (with the same shit btw).

And honestly, I read everything you post because I dream that one day, I'll open one of your threads and it won't suck. I'm excited for that day, but I'm not optimistic that it will come.

As for who gives a fuck? I guess you do since you can't help but reply to everyone of my quips.

And for "I tell ya want every day you post a thread I won't". Why don't you work on cleaning that grammar up a bit and maybe I'll take you up on it.

Why are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo worried about me or anyone actually? Why so damn serious about this shit?

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:39 PM
LOL....You're the toughest guy on the internet. No question.

I could without question kick your bonely little ass.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wzXC_ig8zSA/T3u9WNfrh1I/AAAAAAAAMB4/eKJXa0aPkHU/s1600/Frankenstein-looks-stares-and-blinks-animated-gif.gif

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Why are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo worried about me or anyone actually? Why so damn serious about this shit?

I'm not worried about you one bit. If you dropped dead tomorrow (which based on weight and age is a distinct possibility), I wouldn't be able to care less.

Furthermore, I'm not serious about this one bit. I'm having a wonderful time actually.

Now that I answered your questions, see if you can answer one of mine. Why do you think your posts are interesting when everyone just shits on you right away?

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:40 PM

You're precious.

Blake
10-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Come on man, give it a rest.

sorry but your continued arrogance in your time of failure is golden, imo.

I'm going to see it in thru to the end.

Blake
10-16-2012, 04:16 PM

Lol fat

Avante
10-16-2012, 04:59 PM
sorry but your continued arrogance in your time of failure is golden, imo.

I'm going to see it in thru to the end.

It's a 17 week season then the playoffs, we aren't even half way. Dude, do you know anything?

AussieFanKurt
10-16-2012, 05:40 PM

That's a stereotype in movies etc. No one says mite tbh

CuckingFunt
10-16-2012, 07:12 PM

Huckleberry Hound.

Woo Bum-kon
10-16-2012, 07:16 PM

Was it a knuckle sandwich?

Clipper Nation
10-16-2012, 07:20 PM
It's a 17 week season then the playoffs, we aren't even half way. Dude, do you know anything?

33% 33% 33% 33% 33% 33% 33% 33% 33% 33% 33% 33% 33%

Clipper Nation
10-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Why so damn serious about this shit?

:lol Hypocrite, per par

JMarkJohns
10-17-2012, 11:23 AM
You should show her you're a man in the know! Impress her by discussing the sordid details of your sisters' sex lives. I bet she won't think that's creepy at all. Do it with your wife around. I bet she'll love you even more for your taking an extended interest in your family's life.