PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Ann Coulter on HBO?

mouse
10-14-2012, 08:07 AM
Bill Maher had her on to promote her book and she went on some rant about there is no such thing as racism only democrat's are racist that's why they voted for Obama they felt guilty they are racist, or some crap like that anyone see the show?

I actually saw it but to be honest I don't remember her quotes because my eyes were focused on her short skirt I was looking for that Basic Instinct commando crotch flash she is famous for.

akwbqs_6-MY

lm25Df_Hx_4

Did anyone see Ann Coulter on HBO?

mouse
10-14-2012, 08:32 AM
You had outrageous comments about Negros and a crotch shot to boot?

That shit was win win all around..

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/13/ann_coulter_talks_race_and_racism_on_real_time_wit h_bill_maher.html

Wild Cobra
10-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Sorry, I missed it.

Does she have you mesmerized?

mouse
10-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Sorry, I missed it.

Does she have you mesmerized?

As of today I will never have your back on any topic, post, or quote that you may have been correct in I give mad props when deserved.
unless you admit your gay or really a female.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2012, 09:03 AM
As of today I will never have your back on any topic, post, or quote that you may have been correct in I give mad props when deserved.
unless you admit your gay or really a female.
LOL...

Because I ask if she has you mesmerized?

jack sommerset
10-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Brother mouse, I saw it. I thought it was pretty fun. Bill seems to really like Ann and same goes for Ann liking Bill. Ann likes playing the game. She accused liberals of being racist and gave some examples. She also accused some audience members of being racist. She has taken exception to the democrats crying "racist" at so many turns. It is pretty silly they do it so much. God bless

DMX7
10-14-2012, 03:02 PM
I saw it. She's a clown show.