PDA

View Full Version : Christian Group Finds Gay Agenda in Anti-Bullying Day

ElNono
10-14-2012, 09:42 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/us/seeing-a-homosexual-agenda-christian-group-protests-an-anti-bullying-program.html

baseline bum
10-14-2012, 09:56 PM
LOL, so the American Family Association is in favor of beating teh gay kids down?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2012, 10:19 PM
It's Montgomery Alabama. It's not so much that they resist change down there as it's they change into something far more slackjawed.

That area is the saddest location of christianity though. The whole notion of original sin and how man is inherently flawed has combined with the local population to create some of the most antiproductive social control that I have ever seen.

Hate gay men so you too can get into heaven. amen.

Clipper Nation
10-15-2012, 12:49 AM
LOL, so the American Family Association is in favor of beating teh gay kids down?

Well, their candidate of choice used to shove gay kids to the ground and cut off their hair, so it's just par for the course, tbh....

Trainwreck2100
10-15-2012, 12:59 AM
I'd say this there is a gay agenda, cause they get bullied for being gay. And nongays usually don't make a big cryfest over being bullied.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2012, 01:53 AM
I'd say this there is a gay agenda, cause they get bullied for being gay. And nongays usually don't make a big cryfest over being bullied.

huh? you really think that kids of all types don't complain when they are treated like shit?

Trainwreck2100
10-15-2012, 02:07 AM
huh? you really think that kids of all types don't complain when they are treated like shit?

didn't say they didn't complain I said they, "don't make a big cryfest"

Jacob1983
10-15-2012, 02:23 AM
It's interesting how people only care if gay kids and gay adults get bullied and picked on. Where is a tolerant open minded liberal when you need one?

AussieFanKurt
10-15-2012, 03:28 AM
"Family" association.. what a laugh. I can't wait for abortion, gay marriage etc to be more widely legal, they'll be living in hell :lol I'm sure they already think it's hell since contraception is readily available to any girl who wants it. Fucking idiots.. not acting like Jesus tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2012, 04:16 AM
It's interesting how people only care if gay kids and gay adults get bullied and picked on. Where is a tolerant open minded liberal when you need one?

What planet do you live on? i see a whole lot of anti-bullying media attention that just says 'stop bullying' and is completely sex neutral.

Wait you didn't even read the article, From the article:

Although the suggested activities for Mix It Up at Lunch Day do not expressly address gay and lesbian students

George Gervin's Afro
10-15-2012, 09:26 AM

so bullying people is ok.... I will go on a limb and make the case that people who don't like gay people being bullied for who they are would also be upset at heterosexual people being bullied for who they are as well ..lol

Drachen
10-15-2012, 09:47 AM
people aren't very happy that that little girl killed herself last week. She was, by all accounts, a hetero.

jack sommerset
10-15-2012, 04:21 PM
so bullying people is ok.... I will go on a limb and make the case that people who don't like gay people being bullied for who they are would also be upset at heterosexual people being bullied for who they are as well ..lol

Brother, you bully people everyday. You shouldn't call people names or wish them to die because they don't agree with you. That is bullying. You fool yourself into thinking it is something else but it's not. God bless

George Gervin's Afro
10-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Brother, you bully people everyday. You shouldn't call people names or wish them to die because they don't agree with you. That is bullying. You fool yourself into thinking it is something else but it's not. God bless

Go to hell little sissy

rjv
10-15-2012, 05:11 PM
you know gervin...if you just end each of your posts with "god bless" it will make any thing you say acceptable.

FYM
10-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Christian Groups should just kill themselves