PDA

View Full Version : The only way a white man is faster than a niggra.........

lebomb
10-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Jump out of a spaceship 24mi. into the stratosphere............... :p:

Trill Clinton
10-15-2012, 10:46 AM
lol

Latarian Milton
10-15-2012, 10:47 AM
or swim in a pool of water...

cantthinkofanything
10-15-2012, 11:10 AM
or if the niggras pants are at his knees and he's chasing whitey with a restitution lawsuit

Trill Clinton
10-15-2012, 11:15 AM
or if the niggras pants are at his knees and he's chasing whitey with a restitution lawsuit

lolsmh:rollin

Trill Clinton
10-15-2012, 11:16 AM
or swim in a pool of water...

if we're talking american blacks, yea. no pools in the inner cities.

but worldwide we swim like sharks. go to jamaica, st.kitts or any other tropical country fam. niggas down swim like sharks.

timvp
10-15-2012, 11:20 AM
:lol @ homeboy not even breaking the freefall record after all that buildup.

cantthinkofanything
10-15-2012, 11:23 AM
:lol @ homeboy not even breaking the freefall record after all that buildup.

:lol I didn't hear that. If Monster was smart, they'd try to rush through something themselves to take the record.

cantthinkofanything
10-15-2012, 11:39 AM
lolsmh:rollin

Trill...humor me with an experiment if you will.

Close your eyes. You're on a dirt road...not sure the exact location but definitely Delta country. You hear some rushing water in the distance. Birds chirping. Sun warming your back. Feels good doesn't it. Simpler times...just heading down to the store for an RC. All of a sudden you hear loud voices approaching very quickly. "Get em." "Let's hang em high." You feel someone run past you, panting, you feel his terror. You feel the mob getting closer. Open your eyes. You're standing in front of about 20 Koreans. You turn around and see a man dressed in a Barney costume running away down the road. You're about to ask what's going on.
Before you can get a word out, you hear a whooshing noise from above. You look up just in time to see a black man falling from the sky and landing on top of you. As you breath your last breath, a loaded parachute pack slams down on the ground a few feet away. You die happy. Another record for your brothers. Also, a werewolf is pulling your pants down so he can eat your privates.

Trill Clinton
10-15-2012, 11:43 AM

Close your eyes. You're on a dirt road...not sure the exact location but definitely Delta country. You hear some rushing water in the distance. Birds chirping. Sun warming your back. Feels good doesn't it. Simpler times...just heading down to the store for an RC. All of a sudden you hear loud voices approaching very quickly. "Get em." "Let's hang em high." You feel someone run past you, panting, you feel his terror. You feel the mob getting closer. Open your eyes. You're standing in front of about 20 Koreans. You turn around and see a man dressed in a Barney costume running away down the road. You're about to ask what's going on.
Before you can get a word out, you hear a whooshing noise from above. You look up just in time to see a black man falling from the sky and landing on top of you. As you breath your last breath, a loaded parachute pack slams down on the ground a few feet away. You die happy. Another record for your brothers. Also, a werewolf is pulling your pants down so he can eat your privates.

WTF?:rollin:rollin:rollin

lebomb
10-15-2012, 01:59 PM
You look up just in time to see a black man falling from the sky and landing on top of you. As you breath your last breath, a loaded parachute pack slams down on the ground a few feet away. You die happy. Another record for your brothers.

You might as well get back to the swimming in a pool thing. Niggras aint even tryin to break this record. Some niggras wont even move into the second floor of an apartment......shits to high off the ground. :nope

cantthinkofanything
10-15-2012, 03:01 PM
You might as well get back to the swimming in a pool thing. Niggras aint even tryin to break this record. Some niggras wont even move into the second floor of an apartment......shits to high off the ground. :nope

Both the Jeffersons and the Evans say, "fuck you".

cantthinkofanything
10-15-2012, 03:04 PM
http://thegrio.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/the-jeffersons.jpg?w=560

cantthinkofanything
10-15-2012, 03:04 PM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/goodtimes_7053.jpg

DD
10-15-2012, 03:07 PM
timvp is becoming a racist on this site.

Avante
10-15-2012, 03:07 PM
NV58asXiFfk

96vssj1Nnj0

MCSxLJK4_-I

lebomb
10-15-2012, 03:26 PM
LMAO at Avante showing the 50's when Niggras werent allowed to win. :hang

Avante
10-15-2012, 03:31 PM

So how did Afro American sprinters Eddie Tolan 1932, Jesse Owens 1936 and Harrison Dillard 1948 all win the Olympic 100m?

Speaking of fast white dudes.

TEZoneRiOxE

DD
10-15-2012, 03:33 PM

Jesse Owens won gold in 1936 in front of Adolf Hitler.

You're stupid.

Avante
10-15-2012, 03:49 PM
Jesse Owens won gold in 1936 in front of Adolf Hitler.

You're stupid.

So tell me who was the guy who owned Jesse Owens in the 100? He beat him 7 out of 10 races between 1935/1936, due to an injury he missed the 1936 Olympic trials.

Reck
10-15-2012, 04:16 PM
This faggot Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) cant even take a complement right.

Deadly Dynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12607) was backing your claim. What a retard.

cantthinkofanything
10-15-2012, 04:20 PM
This faggot Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) cant even take a complement right.

Deadly Dynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12607) was backing your claim. What a retard.

Instead of shadowwimperwahwah, maybe you could start a thread?

Reck
10-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Instead of shadowwimperwahwah, maybe you could start a thread?

Maybe I will.

But then again, I like to wimperwahwah without the consequences of having a nonsense thread listed as mine.

I freelance best.

Koolaid_Man
10-15-2012, 04:34 PM
The only way a white man is faster than a niggra......... :p:

My vote is..when busting a nut in their wife...

Avante
10-15-2012, 04:58 PM

I realized that dummy, I was simply tossing out a little quiz concerning Jesse Owens and the guy who probably would have beat him at those 36 Berlin Olympics in the 100, maybe in the long jump and been a part of that gold medal 4x1 team. A guy pretty much lost in obscurity except for us speed freaks. You work soooo damn hard at being a nuisance, why?

Here are go simpleton, in that 36 Olympic 200m Mack Robinson the older brother of baseball legend Jackie Robinson won the silver behind Owens. See ya learned something today.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-15-2012, 05:00 PM
When running from any movie monster or serial killer.

Avante
10-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Maybe I will.

But then again, I like to wimperwahwah without the consequences of having a nonsense thread listed as mine.

I freelance best.

Oh hell no we don't want any nonsense threads here, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, are you for fucking real?

8P0Vo-MQJXw

e8DpYLbvW48&feature=related

DMC
10-15-2012, 07:18 PM

..:lmao:lmao

You aint got a lick of sense but I'll have what your having.

Latarian Milton
10-16-2012, 12:07 AM
truth is 99% of feminists are white and most white males have been emasculated to different extents tbh

Trainwreck2100
10-16-2012, 12:26 AM
truth is 99% of feminists are white and most white males have been emasculated to different extents tbh

wtf?