PDA

View Full Version : It was pushin' midnight....

Avante
10-15-2012, 11:18 PM
...when I walked into The Do Drop Inn Bar & Grill about five miles south of El Paso. I was headed to Purvis Arizona to see an old girlfriend who said she needed me. I needed a drink.

As I nursed my gin tonic staring in the bar mirror seeing a fool staring back in walked a big dude with a blonde on each arm and a tall redhead with her hand on his shouider. I could sense trouble. The band was making their way back to the bandstand when the big guy yelled out...."play some Buddy Holly" (who was from around these parts) It was obvious these young long hairs weren't into no Buddy Hollly. The guitar player just smiled and waved.(probably never heard of Buddy Holly)

When THE JAYBIRDS (that's what it said on their drum) starting playing some Edgar Winter all hell broke loose. The big big mouth picked up a chair and threw it........................

DMC
10-15-2012, 11:25 PM
Then the manager came out and told your your break was over, get back to busting suds, and your fat stinky ass waddled back into the shithole choke and puke kitchen and proceeded to carry out his instructions, never again even laying eyes on two women at once.

Avante
10-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Then the manager came out and told me "my bouncer was fired last night, you want a job, break that up and you got one." I smiled then walked over to Mr. Big Mouth and said..."how about sitting your fat stinky ass down, while this might be a shithole ya puke it's not your shithole".. about that time a little Chinaman came running out of the kitchen and proceeded to carry out the owners instructions laying a baseball bat on the bar. The three women just stared. Mr.Big Mouth looked amused.....

CuckingFunt
10-15-2012, 11:44 PM
I believe in Charlie Sheen's giant cock (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204279&p=6147216) with fewer reservations than I do any of your stories.

Avante
10-15-2012, 11:47 PM
I believe in Charlie Sheen's giant cock (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204279&p=6147216) with fewer reservations than I do any of your stories.

.....he just grinned and said..."you look like a giant Charlie Sheen cockhead, how about fuck you? We had reservations."...I smiled back grabbed the baseball bat.....