PDA

View Full Version : Raceism and Venus

Avante
10-16-2012, 12:30 AM
The year is 3288 Earth now belongs to The Galactic Legion of InterPlantery Planets or the GLIP. The 10 members are...

Earth
Venus
Mars
Uranus
Saturn
Jupiter
Barsoom
Cimmeria
Melnibone
Ankar

.....obviously each planet has it's own unique inhabitants. The tiny Cimmerians with their bowed legged and pigeoned toes all three of them. The Ankarians and that smell....whoa! The 12 foot tall Barsoomians whose females could only whistle, they couldn't talk. They come in all shapes and sizes and uniquenesses.

I personally couldn't handle the Venusians, they were lazy and aloof and smoked. They were trouble makers and theives. Am I a racist?

Lincoln
10-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Shut the fuck up.

AussieFanKurt
10-16-2012, 01:34 AM
Are you trying to see how many stupid threads you can make before you get banned

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Are you trying to see how many stupid threads you can make before you get banned

Look down there and tell me you don't see some really stupid threads. So why not tell those OP's about it? I was thinking stupid threads were in. Look back over 5/6 pages, tons of stupid threads.

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Shut the fuck up.

Stick to..

paste..

think this might be THE shittiest thread of the offseason.

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 12:29 PM
The year is 3288 Earth now belongs to The Galactic Legion of InterPlantery Planets or the GLIP. The 10 members are...

Earth
Venus
Mars
Uranus
Saturn
Jupiter
Barsoom
Cimmeria
Melnibone
Ankar

.....obviously each planet has it's own unique inhabitants. The tiny Cimmerians with their bowed legged and pigeoned toes all three of them. The Ankarians and that smell....whoa! The 12 foot tall Barsoomians whose females could only whistle, they couldn't talk. They come in all shapes and sizes and uniquenesses.

I personally couldn't handle the Venusians, they were lazy and aloof and smoked. They were trouble makers and theives. Am I a racist?

Not only are you racist but you're incredibly stupid. If your original premise is correct and we're in communication with other planets/species, there's going to be a hell of a lot more than 10 planets in the GLIP. Unless you're assuming that there is some other competing interplanetary organization. Plus, what and how would the Venusians smoke? Are we selling them cigarettes in your scenario? Or does the make-up of Venus somehow change where they can grow something smokeable?

ChumpDumper
10-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Look down there and tell me you don't see some really stupid threads. So why not tell those OP's about it? I was thinking stupid threads were in. Look back over 5/6 pages, tons of stupid threads.You're such a weak minded follower. Now you may whimper whimper wah wah in your reply about how I don't start stupid threads so I can't tell you how stupid your threads are.

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Not only are you racist but you're incredibly stupid. If your original premise is correct and we're in communication with other planets/species, there's going to be a hell of a lot more than 10 planets in the GLIP. Unless you're assuming that there is some other competing interplanetary organization. Plus, what and how would the Venusians smoke? Are we selling them cigarettes in your scenario? Or does the make-up of Venus somehow change where they can grow something smokeable?

Nope just 10 planets, Venus being the one known for the Hulium plant. They smoke Hulium, they use a pipe. The weird thing is that only Venusians have the lungs to handle Hulium. So no transporting.

Dude, stupid is thinking Peter Radford was a silver medalist. So if you can't deal with Martians because their breathe smells like rotten cabbage you are a racist?

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:46 PM
You're such a weak minded follower. Now you may whimper whimper wah wah in your reply about how I don't start stupid threads so I can't tell you how stupid your threads are.

So many critics so few who stand on their own.

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Nope just 10 planets, Venus being the one known for the Hulium plant. They smoke Hulium, they use a pipe. The weird thing is that only Venusians have the lungs to handle Hulium. So no transporting.

Dude, stupid is thinking Peter Radford was a silver medalist. So if you can't deal with Martians because their breathe smells like rotten cabbage you are a racist?

Yeah...that was stupid. My memory isn't as good as it used to be. I remember him standing on the podium and raising his fist along with the guy that won first. But I forgot about the other white guy that took the Silver.

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Yeah...that was stupid. My memory isn't as good as it used to be. I remember him standing on the podium and raising his fist along with the guy that won first. But I forgot about the other white guy that took the Silver.

If you're going run your mouth calling people stupid you better know your shit.

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 01:54 PM
If you're going run your mouth calling people stupid you better know your shit.

says the loser of the 2012 Blues Off

Avante
10-16-2012, 01:59 PM
says the loser of the 2012 Blues Off

Says the guy who wouldn't have a clue who any of the founding fathers of them old blues were. Can't talk St.Louis piano players, Memphis jug bands or anything having to do with them blues.

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Says the guy who wouldn't have a clue who any of the founding fathers of them old blues were. Can't talk St.Louis piano players, Memphis jug bands or anything having to do with them blues.

save it for the 2013 Blues Off. if you're even invited to participate...

ChumpDumper
10-16-2012, 02:04 PM
So many critics so few who stand on their own.You did exactly what I told you to do, follower.

Do it again. I command you.

Avante
10-16-2012, 02:19 PM
save it for the 2013 Blues Off. if you're even invited to participate...

I won't be there unless you can pass a blues trivia quiz. You don't know shit about the blues, or maybe you can prove me wrong.

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 02:20 PM
I won't be there unless you can pass a blues trivia quiz. You don't know shit about the blues, or maybe you can prove me wrong.

sure...I'll try the quiz...

Avante
10-16-2012, 02:20 PM
You did exactly what I told you to do, follower.

Do it again. I command you.

Sure no problem you seem to get a nut over this silly shit.

Avante
10-16-2012, 02:22 PM
sure...I'll try the quiz...

I'll work on on something a true blues afficinado would know. Have it done tomorrow.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Sure no problem you seem to get a nut over this silly shit.You started this stupid thread.

Start another one and whine some more about people who don't start stupid threads.

Avante
10-16-2012, 02:35 PM
You started this stupid thread.

Start another one and whine some more about people who don't start stupid threads.

There are ton's of stupid threads on this board and tons of posters just like you who follow others around. It's funny.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:20 PM
It's funny when people have spelling errors in the thread title and then pretend to be "creative writers".

lakerhaterade
10-16-2012, 03:31 PM
This thread could have been half interesting had you just straight up introduced a real life scenario involving racism.

What are you trying to get at with this thread, Avante?

ChumpDumper
10-16-2012, 03:39 PM
There are ton's of stupid threads on this board and tons of posters just like you who follow others around. It's funny.lol creative spelling

Now whine about that, follower.

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:42 PM
It's funny when people have spelling errors in the thread title and then pretend to be "creative writers".

So if you spell something wrong you cannot be a creative writer, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you for fucking real?

I had creative writing in college.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:43 PM
So if you spell something wrong you cannot be a creative writer, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you for fucking real?

I had creative writing in college.

Well, that's true. A spelling error in a thread title just makes you look like a fucking idiot, but you're right, you can still be creative.

Where did you go to college Larry?

Lincoln
10-16-2012, 03:43 PM
You also pay for sex from trash girls. You're a faggot.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:44 PM
You also pay for sex from trash girls. You're a faggot.

He's got you there Avante. You did pay for sex and you are indeed a faggot.

What say you to that?

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:45 PM
This thread could have been half interesting had you just straight up introduced a real life scenario involving racism.

What are you trying to get at with this thread, Avante?

A lot of people try to pretend that there are no differences in us humans. If we bring up those obvious differences we just gotta be a racist. By using the scenario I did we get past any doubts that yes we are totally different. Maybe those obvious differences do come into play, so knowing thast you are a racist?

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Well, that's true. A spelling error in a thread title just makes you look like a fucking idiot, but you're right, you can still be creative.

Where did you go to college Larry?

So only a fucking idiot could ever misspell something....right? See how stupid that was?

I went to the College of the Sequoia's in Visalia.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:47 PM
A lot of people try to pretend that there are no differences in us humans. If we bring up those obvious differences we just gotta be a racist. By using the scenario I did we get past any doubts that yes we are totally different. Maybe those obvious differences do come into play, so knowing thast you are a racist?

Since this scenario is fictional and involves aliens from different planets, I'd say it just makes you a fucking clown, but not necessarily racist.....or as you put it, raceist.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:48 PM
So only a fucking idiot could ever misspell something....right? See how stupid that was?

I went to the College of the Sequoia's in Visalia.

Well, in my defense, when someone is constantly spelling wrong, then yes, it makes you a fucking idiot..........and since you are that certain someone.......well, if the shoe fits.....

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 03:48 PM

I bet Uranus smells bad.

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Since this scenario is fictional and involves aliens from different planets, I'd say it just makes you a fucking clown, but not necessarily racist.....or as you put it, raceist.

Now pay attention dummy...

Ever been to Samoa, how about China? Two totally different looking people. No different than those Aliens. Yet if we say anything about those difference, racism.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:51 PM

Ever been to Samoa, how about China? Two totally different looking people. No different than those Aliens. Yet if we say anything about those difference, racism.

Right, but the thing is, you're a fucking clown, not a racist. Again, it's cool, just move on and accept.

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:51 PM
Well, in my defense, when someone is constantly spelling wrong, then yes, it makes you a fucking idiot..........and since you are that certain someone.......well, if the shoe fits.....

I type really fast, will start proof reading.

Avante
10-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Ok enought about me.

I've noticed you totally ignore anything said to you, why is that? Why do you care what anyone else does here since you do nothing?

Now answer that question. Can you do it?

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 03:55 PM

Ever been to Ethiopia? What about Gambia? Two different countries but the people look the same.

johnsmith
10-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Ok enought about me.

I've noticed you totally ignore anything said to you, why is that? Why do you care what anyone else does here since you do nothing?

Now answer that question. Can you do it?

That's so cute coming from you. Seems a bit hypocritical don't ya think?

And honestly, I've answered several questions from you today alone, so I don't think I'm gonna do that again until you answer mine. Why do you continue to post here if you think everyone is immature and childish, and since we just shit on you the entire time?

Tell ya what, I'll even answer your question first. I don't care what anyone else does here, when I log off, I forget about this site and your fat ass. Also, I'm still confused what you mean about me doing nothing. I created a thread in the NFL just earlier today and people are shitting on you in there as we speak.

lakerhaterade
10-16-2012, 04:06 PM
So you are saying there are inherent differences between people that walk a different land...when one or the other says something about one another, they're termed racist but___________. You asked me the question at the end but what's missing is what you ultimately think (hint: belongs in the underlined space.)

Avante
10-16-2012, 05:05 PM
So you are saying there are inherent differences between people that walk a different land...when one or the other says something about one another, they're termed racist but___________. You asked me the question at the end but what's missing is what you ultimately think (hint: belongs in the underlined space.)

I live in central Cali, I'm telling ya right now....Mexicans can't drive worth a damn. Is that racism or reality (since the stats would prove that Mexicans can't drive)

ChumpDumper
10-16-2012, 05:27 PM
It's always fun watching someone attempt to rationalize his racism.

CuckingFunt
10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
I live in central Cali, I'm telling ya right now....Mexicans can't drive worth a damn. Is that racism or reality

It's a generalization based on prejudice and anecdotal evidence.

(since the stats would prove that Mexicans can't drive)

Knowing the answer before I ask the question, got any citations on those stats?

Clipper Nation
10-16-2012, 07:40 PM
I type really fast, will start proof reading.

Then in the very next post....

Ok enought about me.

:lmao

lakerhaterade
10-16-2012, 07:40 PM
I live in central Cali, I'm telling ya right now....Mexicans can't drive worth a damn. Is that racism or reality (since the stats would prove that Mexicans can't drive)

For the first time I walked into one of your threads and actually reached an understanding of its main purpose. CF is onto you now so I'll just let this materialize into what it should be.