PDA

View Full Version : OT: Will KoolAid Man ever get un-pinked and if so, what are the ramifications?

Calispursfan11
10-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Discuss.

Calispursfan11
10-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Personally, I think if he has been pinked this long it appears that there is little to no hope for unpinking at any point in time. However, if he somehow is able to regain normal status, the NBA forum might as well kiss all of its high prestige and credibility goodbye immediately. What a disaster.

Latarian Milton
10-16-2012, 01:11 AM
pinked or not, he'll be the same old class-one asshole as always imho

Juggity
10-16-2012, 01:27 AM
He'll never be unpinked, but it doesn't matter.

The pinking doesn't even phase him. If he wants to start a thread, all it takes is firing up one of those troll accounts.

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
He'll never be unpinked, but it doesn't matter.

The pinking doesn't even phase him. If he wants to start a thread, all it takes is firing up one of those troll accounts.

^ that's not totally true...I'm human and I cry and hurt just like you guys do..I have feelings to ;-)

I was more hurt when Kori decided to listen to Timvp over me...because I thought we had a special connection...when he was gone..that was the golden time of day for me..as soon as he came home she turned her back on me...and it was pretty irritating but I got over it...when she banished Cully and Luva I knew then that Timvp had her completely brainwashed...because until that point she exercised a free will that I found very refreshing...deep inside and she will never admit it to you guys but Kori likes me and she finds me funny and quite amusing...Timvp I think is the one that finds me charming so he's certainly keeping her away from chit chatting with me...:lol

But if she was to unleash the Kracken known as Kool...the ass whipping that I unleashed on the board would prolly go something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9PWjpngkTA

DD
10-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Kool should've been unpinked 2 months ago.

ElNono
10-16-2012, 04:42 PM
It's a good reminder of the EC glory days, tbh... lol no youtubes either

DMC
10-16-2012, 04:43 PM
So, I'm beginning to wonder if any of you ignorant, foreign, undereducated fucktards are ever going to realize that no matter how many times you whine "32-bit version pl0x pl0x pl0x?" Crytek won't (and probably can't) release a watered down version of this just because you're having too much fun at the poverty party to buy a 64-bit operating system and/or more RAM. And for the idiots asking for the Sandbox to come out for consoles, you all sound like you have a combined IQ of about 45. Grow up.

ElNono
10-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Dear 32-bit User. Grow up and stop using such terrible computers. Who the hell has 2-3 Gigs of ram anymore, furthermore if your using 32-bit and have 4 or more gigs of ram, kill yourselves. Since you obviously don't know that 32- bit only addresses MAX 3.5 GB of ram. 64 bit is a standard. If your using a 32- Bit I'd reckon your computer is pretty terrible if your running that shit so either A you are an idiot and bought a shitty over priced computer from HP, Dell or some crap. Or you built your own computer and bought the 32-bit OS. GUESS WHAT I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED SHUT UP AND GO AWAY TO DIE FAGGOTS!

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2012, 05:36 PM
So, I'm beginning to wonder if any of you ignorant, foreign, undereducated fucktards are ever going to realize that no matter how many times you whine "32-bit version pl0x pl0x pl0x?" Crytek won't (and probably can't) release a watered down version of this just because you're having too much fun at the poverty party to buy a 64-bit operating system and/or more RAM. And for the idiots asking for the Sandbox to come out for consoles, you all sound like you have a combined IQ of about 45. Grow up.

^ yes and I agree totally with this...but that still won't change the fact that:

Dwight > Blair
Gasol > Duncan
MWP > Matt Bonner
Kobe > Manu
Nash = Parker

Leonard = Jamison

purplengold
10-16-2012, 05:50 PM
^ yes and I agree totally with this...but that still won't change the fact that:

Dwight > Blair
Gasol > Duncan
MWP > Matt Bonner
Kobe > Manu
Nash = Parker

Leonard = Jamison

iunno that being generous to parker

mavs>spurs
10-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Kobe = Manu
Nash < Parker

Leonard > Jamison

fixed that for you kool

DPG21920
10-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Considering I control whether or not Kool is pinked/unpinked (standing offer from Uncle/Auntie when he did not pay up) - the answer is probably not.

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Considering I control whether or not Kool is pinked/unpinked (standing offer from Uncle/Auntie when he did not pay up) - the answer is probably not.

:lol DPG u hilarious dawg...if I really wanted to be unpinked I would be by now...but Kori already knows what kind of nigga I am...I won't kiss Timvp's ass not ever...I don't care about that shit that much..I'm having a good time basking in the glory of Laker success...with Dwight and Nash in the fold she could even ban me and I'd still be happy as fuck...:lol

Now I would kiss Kori's ass to get unpinked but it can't be figuratively speaking...:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2012, 10:22 PM
ohh and big ups to my man Obama tonight he pushed that stick that Mitt walks around with in his ass way way up there tonight...

Calispursfan11
10-16-2012, 10:27 PM
:lol DPG u hilarious dawg...if I really wanted to be unpinked I would be by now...but Kori already knows what kind of nigga I am...I won't kiss Timvp's ass not ever...I don't care about that shit that much..I'm having a good time basking in the glory of Laker success...with Dwight and Nash in the fold she could even ban me and I'd still be happy as fuck...:lol

Now I would kiss Kori's ass to get unpinked but it can't be figuratively speaking...:lol/

You seem to have a distinctive and potentially unhealthy infatuation for Kori Ellis. Is it because she has so much control over the fate of your world and/or being married might be arguably unattainable? Or is this just another kind of schtick to gain attention? I can't tell so please explain for the masses.

Calispursfan11
10-16-2012, 10:30 PM
ohh and big ups to my man Obama tonight he pushed that stick that Mitt walks around with in his ass way way up there tonight...

Kool, you and I are in agreement on the fact that Romney got butt-rammed tonight as he deserved. God bless the President for shoving it where the sun don't shine after that first debacle of a debate. Nice comeback.

DPG21920
10-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Shhhhh, Kool. You have no choice in whether or not you are pinked.

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2012, 10:54 PM
/

You seem to have a distinctive and potentially unhealthy infatuation for Kori Ellis. Is it because she has so much control over the fate of your world and/or being married might be arguably unattainable? Or is this just another kind of schtick to gain attention? I can't tell so please explain for the masses.

do your homework and research the legendary Kool and his descent...stop being a lazy fuck...besides Kori likes the attention...I'm very tasteful and never disrespectful...someone has to pay her compliments.... ;-)

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Kool, you and I are in agreement on the fact that Romney got butt-rammed tonight as he deserved. God bless the President for shoving it where the sun don't shine after that first debacle of a debate. Nice comeback.

butt rammed..He got throat fucked and then he vomited

Clipper Nation
10-16-2012, 11:20 PM
He already unpinked himself by virtue of his new purplenpiss troll, tbh.... :lol

Latarian Milton
10-17-2012, 12:21 AM
:lol sandy ass bastard thinking bonner will sniff any minutes in spurs rotation the coming season