PDA

View Full Version : Another name the race.......New Orleans Trailer Park Edition!!!

lebomb
10-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Before you click on the link........read below:

A Texas woman and an Alabama man were arrested Tuesday, accused of operating a methamphetamine lab in a recreational vehicle in a Meraux Trailer Park, the St. Bernard Parish Sheriff's Office said.

St. Bernard Sheriff's Office photoNarcotics agents from St. Tammany Parish, dressed in safety outfits, lay out items found in an RV where a meth lab is suspected of operating in St. Bernard Parish.

A small amount of methamphetamine and precursors used to make the drug were recovered after sheriff's narcotics agents, acting on a tip by phone, set up surveillance and got information to obtain a warrant to search the RV.

Rhonda Ritchie of Texas, no age or hometown available, was booked with manufacturing methamphetamine, the sheriff's office said. James Howell Jr., 39, of Alabama, no hometown available, was booked on a charge of creating or operating a clandestine meth lab.

Both had jobs in St. Bernard Parish and were living in the RV, the Sheriff's Office said.

Both Ritchie and Howell had to be decontaminated in a portable center set up at the scene by the St. Bernard Parish Fire Department before they could be taken to the prison in Chalmette.

It was the first time since before Hurricane Katrina that anyone has been caught manufacturing meth in St. Bernard, the Sheriff's Office said. A man was booked last December while preparing to set up a lab in a building in Arabi.

Narcotics agents and Street Crimes Unit officers from the St. Bernard Sheriff's Special Investigations Division and several narcotics officers from the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office participated in the dismantling of the meth lab in the RV, Sheriff Jack Stephens said.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/04/couple_accused_of_operating_me.html

Blake
10-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Smh utsa

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2012, 01:09 PM
Rhonda? That's white.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-16-2012, 01:16 PM
It was the first time since before Hurricane Katrina that anyone has been caught manufacturing meth in St. Bernard, the Sheriff's Office said

Another testament to the incredible spirit of this great city and the will of its people to come back stronger and better than ever from that terrible tragedy.

Trill Clinton
10-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Before you click on the link........read below:

A Texas woman and an Alabama man were arrested Tuesday, accused of operating a methamphetamine lab in a recreational vehicle in a Meraux Trailer Park, the St. Bernard Parish Sheriff's Office said.

St. Bernard Sheriff's Office photoNarcotics agents from St. Tammany Parish, dressed in safety outfits, lay out items found in an RV where a meth lab is suspected of operating in St. Bernard Parish.

A small amount of methamphetamine and precursors used to make the drug were recovered after sheriff's narcotics agents, acting on a tip by phone, set up surveillance and got information to obtain a warrant to search the RV.

Rhonda Ritchie of Texas, no age or hometown available, was booked with manufacturing methamphetamine, the sheriff's office said. James Howell Jr., 39, of Alabama, no hometown available, was booked on a charge of creating or operating a clandestine meth lab.

Both had jobs in St. Bernard Parish and were living in the RV, the Sheriff's Office said.

Both Ritchie and Howell had to be decontaminated in a portable center set up at the scene by the St. Bernard Parish Fire Department before they could be taken to the prison in Chalmette.

It was the first time since before Hurricane Katrina that anyone has been caught manufacturing meth in St. Bernard, the Sheriff's Office said. A man was booked last December while preparing to set up a lab in a building in Arabi.

Narcotics agents and Street Crimes Unit officers from the St. Bernard Sheriff's Special Investigations Division and several narcotics officers from the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office participated in the dismantling of the meth lab in the RV, Sheriff Jack Stephens said.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/04/couple_accused_of_operating_me.html

going off the bolded, it has to be some white folk.

Trainwreck2100
10-16-2012, 01:23 PM
niggas won't be caught dead in an rv, and nor will they risk the chemistry involved manufacturing meth. I guessing white folk

CuckingFunt
10-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Trick question. That article lists several parishes and towns, but none of them are New Orleans.

CubanSucks
10-16-2012, 06:20 PM
sons you've never seen Breaking Bad if you think niggras have the brains and patience to make meth

DD
10-16-2012, 06:32 PM
That article lists several parishes and towns, but none of them are New Orleans.

So lebomb can't read?

Let's see if you can name his race:lol

mavs>spurs
10-16-2012, 06:37 PM
i could post 50 links to n!ggers doing dumb n!gger things for every one link you can find making white folk look bad. hey bro, haven't you heard? you're supposed to be prepping to riot whenever obama loses tbh pass the word.

CuckingFunt
10-16-2012, 06:41 PM
So lebomb can't read?

There is a UTSA joke to be made in there, but I'd have to be a complete poseur/bandwagonner to do it myself since I have absolutely no relationship to the school.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-16-2012, 06:41 PM
So lebomb can't read?

:lmao