PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Training Days - ESPN

deibero
10-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Interesting Cool and funny video report of the Spurs and the Big 3...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8511947&categoryid=2378529

benefactor
10-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Oh look...a big ass training camp thread.

Nah, this video called Spurs Training Days couldn't possibly in there.

hooperflash
10-16-2012, 05:29 PM

Same reaction I had just now LoL

hooperflash
10-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Interesting Cool and funny video report of the Spurs and the Big 3...

In case you still don't know what we're talking about ... POST #299 http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203563&page=10

Spur|n|Austin
10-16-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say some people don't have time to read through every single thread and post to avoid double posts, I know I don't.

spurs10
10-17-2012, 01:05 AM
Nice...

spurs1990
10-17-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say some people don't have time to read through every single thread and post to avoid double posts, I know I don't.

+1

Leetonidas
10-17-2012, 02:03 PM

they obviously have enough time to watch videos like this and post them onto ST for others to view, so they should be able to see the training camp thread and assume something like this, in a giant thread like that which encompasses this subject matter, would have been posted in there or should have probably been posted in there first

DesertSpur50
10-17-2012, 02:39 PM

Exactly. It certainly saves me time of having to go through 300 post to find it and I never go on ESPN's website. Thanks OP!

deibero
10-17-2012, 02:49 PM
they obviously have enough time to watch videos like this and post them onto ST for others to view, so they should be able to see the training camp thread and assume something like this, in a giant thread like that which encompasses this subject matter, would have been posted in there or should have probably been posted in there first

look man, i don't know what u do with your life, but let me just tell you that in my personal case the only thing i do for sports during the day is espn.com and get updated. this spurs video happened to be there on the corner of the front page and i just took the time to share it with you guys...

you have to kill me to read 300 stupid posts about an offseason thread!

take it or leave it, I'm just sure some people appreciate it seeing it, something they wouldn't have gotten to do otherwise...

Leetonidas
10-17-2012, 02:57 PM
you obviously had enough time to type that shit, which i didn't bother to read. not that hard to not be a lazy fuck

benefactor
10-17-2012, 05:04 PM
you obviously had enough time to type that shit, which i didn't bother to read. not that hard to not be a lazy fuck
Furthermore...it's not like you have to read a huge ass thread. Anyone with any sort of deductive reasoning would know that it would be on the second to last page or the last page...seeings how it video was just posted. I fully agree with your lazy fuck assessment.

Juanobili
10-17-2012, 05:34 PM
appreciate the link, OP!

Slutter McGee
10-17-2012, 05:37 PM

Big difference between someone creating an OP with the same link as another OP on the first or second page of the forum, and an OP posting the same link as random ass post in the middle of another fucking rather large thread.

Thanks to the OP for posting this.

Slutter McGee

Arcadian
10-17-2012, 05:40 PM
WTF, I didn't know Tony had a piece of glass fly into his eye during a bar fight. What the hell was he doing?

Vic Petro
10-17-2012, 05:53 PM
The point isn't that you should've searched through 30+ pages for this particular link. The point is that there is another thread dealing with "training camp", and clearly this link would fall under that subject umbrella. The better move is to search for "training camp" and then post the link in the most logical thread. If the link is posted twice within that thread nobody cares. It's just the unnecessary starting of new threads to highlight recycled material that gets annoying. Just my 2 cents...

Bender
10-17-2012, 05:58 PM
bunch of aholes around here...

ivanfromwestwood
10-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Naw just trolls. There just trolling you op. Thanks for the link btw.

benefactor
10-18-2012, 07:18 AM
Big difference between someone creating an OP with the same link as another OP on the first or second page of the forum, and an OP posting the same link as random ass post in the middle of another fucking rather large thread.

Thanks to the OP for posting this.

Slutter McGee
Go read post #12

benefactor