PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers fall to 0-4

irishock
10-17-2012, 12:18 AM
worst point differential in the league right now, i think negative 23 or 24.

Banzai
10-17-2012, 12:19 AM
Oh no

Venti Quattro
10-17-2012, 12:23 AM
They're going to finish the preseason at 0-8.

Clipper Nation
10-17-2012, 12:26 AM
They're going to finish the preseason at 0-8.

:lol Lakers: The Winless PreSeason

Venti Quattro
10-17-2012, 12:29 AM
The last time the Lakers took the preseason seriously was in 2008, and with good reason.

Clipper Nation
10-17-2012, 12:31 AM
You're right, tbh.... only reason the Heat and Clippers were fronting like they gave a damn is because Stern needed them to entertain the Chinese, otherwise, preseason blows, tbh....

LkrFan
10-17-2012, 12:33 AM
MB gave Pau the night off and played Nash only 12 minutes. Normally he runs his starters into the ground. Leopard changing his spots? Hope so.

ElNono
10-17-2012, 12:49 AM
MB gave Pau the night off and played Nash only 12 minutes. Normally he runs his starters into the ground. Leopard changing his spots? Hope so.

I thought that's all Nash can play these days before he gets the back spasms?

LkrFan
10-17-2012, 01:07 AM
I thought that's all Nash can play these days before he gets the back spasms?
Nah bruh. I'm hoping and praying he's good for 32-35 mpg. I shudder to think of what Steve Blake will do in those 13 mpg when Nash is on the bench. I guess that's why Fish is rumored to return. Fish should be good for about 15 mpg (if we can ditch Duhon & Blake to make it happen).

Nash is in great physical condition and played about 32 mpg for the Suns. Presumably, surrounded with better teammates, he should be able to play the same minutes with no problems.

ElNono
10-17-2012, 01:08 AM
Nah bruh. I'm hoping and praying he's good for 32-35 mpg. I shudder to think of what Steve Blake will do in those 13 mpg when Nash is on the bench. I guess that's why Fish is rumored to return. Fish should be good for about 15 mpg (if we can ditch Duhon & Blake to make it happen).

Nash is in great physical condition and played about 32 mpg for the Suns. Presumably, surrounded with better teammates, he should be able to play the same minutes with no problems.

:lol you need to get your story straight... first Fish was done and a defensive liability, then Sessions is an Allstar, and now you want Fish back? Don't stop :downspin: that ish

LkrFan
10-17-2012, 01:19 AM
:lol you need to get your story straight... first Fish was done and a defensive liability, then Sessions is an Allstar, and now you want Fish back? Don't stop :downspin: that ish

Guilty as charged. :lol I have resigned to the fact that Blake sucks ass. In the triangle he sucked. In Mike Brown's Rhombus Offense last year he sucked. This year in the Princeton Offense, you guessed it, he sucks.

I have to face the fact: Fish > Steve Blake. We'll see what MK does.

Raven
10-17-2012, 01:39 AM

35min from nash? That's slavery dude..

LkrFan
10-17-2012, 01:41 AM
35min from nash? That's slavery dude..

He played 31.6 mpg just last year. The difference this year? He won't be depended on to carry the Lakers. He'll be fine.

Raven
10-17-2012, 01:46 AM
He played 31.6 mpg just last year. The difference this year? He won't be depended on to carry the Lakers. He'll be fine.

You may need to carry him off the court every second game tbh.. he's 38 and he never had good stamina in the first place, plus every pg will exploit him all night not leaving him time to breathe.. Lakers may need quality minutes( :D ) from Blake ..

racm
10-17-2012, 02:02 AM
That's why LkrFan wants Fish back, tbh. Plus, he needs someone to hit clutch threes when Kobe's shot is off :downspin:

Rummpd
10-17-2012, 08:26 AM
No surprise here Lakers just losing to teams they are supposed to lose to [while waiting for their coach killer of a center to try to save their franchise].

lefty
10-17-2012, 08:52 AM
It'S only October

resistanze
10-17-2012, 10:24 AM
:lol Nash playing 35 mpg. 28 mpg is much more realistic and practical.

Calispursfan11
10-17-2012, 09:43 PM
You are all underestimating the importance of the preseason tbh. The 0-4 record proves that LA is arrogant and thinks it can flip the switch like in the Shaq/Kobe heyday. Now you've got a core in LA that has an average age of around 38 so they better start takin things seriously or its gonna get ugly fast in tinseltown.

LkrFan
10-17-2012, 09:58 PM
You are all underestimating the importance of the preseason tbh. The 0-4 record proves that LA is arrogant and thinks it can flip the switch like in the Shaq/Kobe heyday. Now you've got a core in LA that has an average age of around 38 so they better start takin things seriously or its gonna get ugly fast in tinseltown.

What an uneducated post. First of all, D12 has not played one second in the preseason. So to think they are trying to flip the switch is foolish. They are evaluating scrubs, not waiting to flip the scrip. We don't have lazy ass players like Shaq was who will coast during the RS and leave this team becoming incomplacent.

They are getting ready and won't take the season for granted. We have players who are hungry to get their first ring and a one who is trying to add to his legend. Peep the practice vid.

mPyZayActHk

Now when the Lakers trot out all of their starters and lose 4 straight then you can talk. :downspin:

Calispursfan11
10-17-2012, 10:04 PM
What an uneducated post. First of all, D12 has not played one second in the preseason. So to think they are trying to flip the switch is foolish. They are evaluating scrubs, not waiting to flip the scrip. We don't have lazy ass players like Shaq was who will coast during the RS and leave this team becoming incomplacent.

They are getting ready and won't take the season for granted. We have players who are hungry to get their first ring and a one who is trying to add to his legend. Peep the practice vid.

mPyZayActHk

Now when the Lakers trot out all of their starters and lose 4 straight then you can talk. :downspin:

You'd like to think that wouldn't you, but D12 is gonna be DRose 2.0 due to the rehab... Kobe WILL break down permanently this season as well and Nash, while skilled offensively, is not the player he once was. He gets destroyed by any and point guards with average to above average speed. Goodluck with the 38 year old core group AND Lakers got NO bench LOL. Who do they really have on the bench? 45 Year old Jamison? LMAO. Preseason power polls are way overrating them. Lakers will be lucky to crack the top 5 this season tbh...

LkrFan
10-17-2012, 10:11 PM
You'd like to think that wouldn't you, but D12 is gonna be DRose 2.0 due to the rehab... Kobe WILL break down permanently this season as well and Nash, while skilled offensively, is not the player he once was. He gets destroyed by any and point guards with average to above average speed. Goodluck with the 38 year old core group AND Lakers got NO bench LOL. Who do they really have on the bench? 45 Year old Jamison? LMAO. Preseason power polls are way overrating them. Lakers will be lucky to crack the top 5 this season tbh...

Quoting the above for future reference. You are making a ton of assumption. We will see who is right son. :toast

Calispursfan11
10-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Quoting the above for future reference. You are making a ton of assumption. We will see who is right son. :toast

Son, that practice vid didn't show me shit. I saw Nash having trouble keeping up with the lateral quickness of Steve Blake, the second slowest and possibly most unathletic PG in the leauge. I also saw an expertly edited vid that showed some old men making set shots and barely able to dunk, leaving out all of the bricks that I'm sure were laid during the full course of the practice. Not impressed. Sorry.

LkrFan
10-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Son, that practice vid didn't show me shit. I saw Nash having trouble keeping up with the lateral quickness of Steve Blake, the second slowest and possibly most unathletic PG in the leauge. I also saw an expertly edited vid that showed some old men making set shots and barely able to dunk, leaving out all of the bricks that I'm sure were laid during the full course of the practice. Not impressed. Sorry.

Not trying to impress you bruh. Not in the least. That being said, I hope everybody in the league feels the way you do and underestimate my Lakers. :tu

purplengold
10-17-2012, 11:03 PM

watya mean Howard gon be drose 2.0? Cuz he gotta back surgery?