PDA

View Full Version : So what about this Sheriff race?

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2012, 06:49 AM
I never remember one like this before...It's always been two old donut eaters trying to out "tough on crime" each other when it's really a complicated management/administration position managing other donut eaters...almost a conflict of interest IMHO. This time we have a hispanic donut eater (The hispanic surname probably guarantees a win) running against an older white bread woman with a proven track record of administration over thousands of people and multi billion dollar budgets...seems like a slam dunk decision to me but I'm interested to see how blue team sees this one.

http://www.ortizforsheriff.com/

http://www.susanforsheriff.com/

Th'Pusher
10-17-2012, 07:52 AM
I'll be voting for Pamerleau but with Obama at the top of my ticket. You say you're voting third part at the top of the ticket, but let's be honest, when you get in that booth, ou know you're not going to be able to resist choosing that option for a straight republican ticket.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2012, 08:17 AM
I'll be voting for Pamerleau but with Obama at the top of my ticket. You say you're voting third part at the top of the ticket, but let's be honest, when you get in that booth, ou know you're not going to be able to resist choosing that option for a straight republican ticket.

I never vote straight ticket. Wrong again, buckwheat.

mrsmaalox
10-17-2012, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the links CC, I've been meaning to check Pamerleau out more thoroughly, as what I've heard so far is impressive. I chuckled over your example of "two old donut eaters" and then laughed even more when I saw that Ortiz has only been sheriff for 3 years; I swear to gawd I thought it's been the same guy since I moved here in 2003----I guess they've all been exactly alike.

I'll vote for Susan :)

rjv
10-17-2012, 06:39 PM
CC's right-hispanics own this town. no wonder he's always pissed off.

ElNono
10-17-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm just glad we don't vote for sheriff, judges, etc etc etc