PDA

View Full Version : Seems About Right...

CubanSucks
10-17-2012, 12:07 PM
93qgZsB_A-U

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/10/15/caught-on-camera-west-park-football-coach-punching-ref/

Robinson’s sister responded to the allegations that her brother did not belong in a coaching position because of his criminal past.

“Just because you have been to jail doesn’t mean you haven’t changed and trying to give back to the youth to make the youth not go where you have been,” she said.

Others who know Robinson defended his actions.

They say he was reacting to the ref pushing two of Saints players to the ground during the commotion.

“He was looking out for his players,” said one football player. “He treats the players like they were his own children.”

:lmao defending the scum. Nothing amuses me more than naivite like the sisters

cantthinkofanything
10-17-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm surprised the league doesn't require background checks for coaches/managers. But maybe that would shut down this particular league.

Reck
10-17-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm surprised the league doesn't require background checks for coaches/managers. But maybe that would shut down this particular league.

ROFL

There is a grain of truth somewhere in that statement. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-17-2012, 12:20 PM
:lol at the way the guy had to skip up to the ref to sucker punch him because his pants are halfway to the turf.

cantthinkofanything
10-17-2012, 12:25 PM

ah...just read the actual story and they do require background checks. Must go like:

"Do you have a background?"
"Yes"
"Check. Here's your card."

johnsmith
10-17-2012, 12:36 PM
ah...just read the actual story and they do require background checks. Must go like:

"Yes"

:lol

lebomb
10-17-2012, 12:58 PM
It was probably............ "attempted murder?" "The guy survived?" ............ "You're good"

Fpoonsie
10-17-2012, 01:45 PM

"Yes"

:lmao

ohmwrecker
10-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Eh, that fat lump of shit probably deserved it.

Trill Clinton
10-17-2012, 02:04 PM

"Yes"

:rollin:rollin:rollin
cantthinkofanything is the funniest poster in the club.

but in regards to the vid, it doesn't move me one bit.

that referee had no business working in that league.

looking at the vid i can tell its an inner city league, he stepped in a Lions den.

plus it looks like he called that coach a ******. no sympathy for that ref.

johnsmith
10-17-2012, 02:10 PM
cantthinkofanything is the funniest poster in the club.

looking at the vid i can tell its an inner city league, he stepped in a Lions den.

So should a black guy not ref a game that's in a "white" part of town?

By "white" I of course mean the nice part of town.

Trill Clinton
10-17-2012, 02:17 PM

nice part of town? a black ref would be safe there of course, for 2 reasons.

1. suburban areas tend to have mature parents and coaches unlike inner city leagues and trailer park leagues.

2. whites are naturally afraid of blacks. only way a black ref would be threatened is if a group of white males cornered him. one on one the odds are in our favor.

but some situations you can't put yourself in.

i wouldn't go to a NASCAR event wearing an Obama t-shirt. he needs to smarten up.

Leetonidas
10-17-2012, 02:27 PM
lol sons no surprises that our resident jiggaboo would defend the actions of some enraged monkey knocking out referees at a children's sporting event :lol

Reck
10-17-2012, 02:27 PM
i wouldn't go to a NASCAR event wearing an Obama t-shirt. he needs to smarten up.

That only applies in the Southern part of the country, mostly Alabama.

Trill Clinton
10-17-2012, 02:31 PM
lol sons no surprises that our resident jiggaboo would defend the actions of some enraged monkey knocking out referees at a children's sporting event :lol

you're a wack poster

Leetonidas
10-17-2012, 02:42 PM
please speak in a more common vernacular.

redzero
10-17-2012, 02:45 PM
:lol at Trill thinking that it's okay to sucker punch somebody if that person doesn't "belong" in a particular place.

cantthinkofanything
10-17-2012, 02:47 PM
please speak in a more common vernacular.

I'm assuming you need help with "wack" (no masturbation).

Anyway, Urban Dictionary has several definitions but this one is probably the most applicable.

5. (http://wack.urbanup.com/785479)
wack

Hip hop artists (MCs, DJs, B-boys, etc) who are typically aspiring and full of themselves, yet their style is an insult to real hip hop because it (1) copies another artist's style, (2) is mainly driven by commercial aspirations, or (3) is basically incompetent with no hope of improving. Wack = weakly executed flashy moves in place of true substance

Leetonidas
10-17-2012, 02:55 PM
thanks im not fluent in friedchickenese

lebomb
10-17-2012, 02:59 PM

On the other hand, you are an expert in racismnese

cantthinkofanything
10-17-2012, 03:01 PM
Why do black people like fried chicken?

Because it's good you racist fuck.

johnsmith
10-17-2012, 03:02 PM

1. suburban areas tend to have mature parents and coaches unlike inner city leagues and trailer park leagues.

2. whites are naturally afraid of blacks. only way a black ref would be threatened is if a group of white males cornered him. one on one the odds are in our favor.

I was kidding really. I just wanted to use the "white = nice" line.

Trill Clinton
10-17-2012, 03:03 PM
:lol at Trill thinking that it's okay to sucker punch somebody if that person doesn't "belong" in a particular place.
never said it was okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Trill Clinton
10-17-2012, 03:04 PM
I was kidding really. I just wanted to use the "white = nice" line.

lol

Reck
10-17-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm assuming you need help with "wack" (no masturbation).

Anyway, Urban Dictionary has several definitions but this one is probably the most applicable.

5. (http://wack.urbanup.com/785479)

Hip hop artists (MCs, DJs, B-boys, etc) who are typically aspiring and full of themselves, yet their style is an insult to real hip hop because it (1) copies another artist's style, (2) is mainly driven by commercial aspirations, or (3) is basically incompetent with no hope of improving. Wack = weakly executed flashy moves in place of true substance

I thought the term used for masturbation was "whack it" but that is also used to described for killing someone according to Italians. lol

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2012, 03:23 PM
lebomb is the worst and dumbest poster on this site...every time he posts he sets the black race back decades.

cantthinkofanything
10-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I thought the term used for masturbation was "whack it" but that is also used to described for killing someone according to Italians. lol

Scene from new upcoming gangster sit-com, "The Rigatonis"

Mario Rigatoni / head of family : (visibly upset) "what the fuck. I thought we had taken care of Traitor Tony. And now he's sending me roses!?!?!?!?"
Dino Rigatoni / incompetent son : (shrugging shoulders) "I whacked him off good just like you said."
Mario and rest of family : "Oh Dino."
Freeze frame, run credits.

CubanSucks
10-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Eh, that fat lump of shit probably deserved it.

how

"Lions den"

I would've gone with chimpanzee territory, those fuckers can turn vicious. And its no surprise that one of them, you, justifies physical violence with potential name calling

Leetonidas
10-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Scene from new upcoming gangster sit-com, "The Rigatonis"

Mario Rigatoni / head of family : (visibly upset) "what the fuck. I thought we had taken care of Traitor Tony. And now he's sending me roses!?!?!?!?"
Dino Rigatoni / incompetent son : (shrugging shoulders) "I whacked him off good just like you said."
Mario and rest of family : "Oh Dino."
Freeze frame, run credits.

:lmao

Reck
10-17-2012, 04:42 PM
cantthinkofanything is on a roll today. lmao

mavs>spurs
10-17-2012, 05:30 PM

Don't flatter yourself..candy asses like you walking around thinking your little baby balls are bigger than they actually are will get you beat up and stomped out. I've whipped a few n!ggers asses before and it's just like anything else. I actually come from a long lineage of beating up n!ggers..my dad beat up n!ggers, my uncle used to grab em by the fro back in the 70's and start pounding their face in. My grandpa was racist back in the day (everyone was back then and it should still be this way) and probably beat up more n!ggers than anyone I know. Get outta here with that fake tough guy shit.

monosylab1k
10-18-2012, 01:14 PM
whites are naturally afraid of blacks

rofl that's why your cornhole tightens up whenever you see white sheets, right?

Creepn
10-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Don't flatter yourself..candy asses like you walking around thinking your little baby balls are bigger than they actually are will get you beat up and stomped out. I've whipped a few n!ggers asses before and it's just like anything else. I actually come from a long lineage of beating up n!ggers..my dad beat up n!ggers, my uncle used to grab em by the fro back in the 70's and start pounding their face in. My grandpa was racist back in the day (everyone was back then and it should still be this way) and probably beat up more n!ggers than anyone I know. Get outta here with that fake tough guy shit.

Lol The evolution of M<S:

Black guy, thug Blood nigga from Oak Cliff, Native American, a simple white guy, now Derek Vinyard wanna be with a swastika on his forehead.

DisAsTerBot
10-18-2012, 03:03 PM

really? and you wonder why i've called you out so many times? smh

mavs>spurs
10-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Lol The evolution of M<S:

Black guy, thug Blood nigga from Oak Cliff, Native American, a simple white guy, now Derek Vinyard wanna be with a swastika on his forehead.

Evolution is another thing black people wish they were better at.

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Evolution is another thing black people wish they were better at.
:rollin

Trill Clinton
10-18-2012, 06:44 PM
rofl that's why your cornhole tightens up whenever you see white sheets, right?

really? and you wonder why i've called you out so many times? smh

smh yea i wonder why "you call me out" all the time and nobody else. what is it about my comments that always get you to call me out over everyone else?

*sips orange juice*

CubanSucks
10-18-2012, 06:57 PM
smh yea i wonder why "you call me out" all the time and nobody else. what is it about my comments that always get you to call me out over everyone else?

*sips grape soda*

fify

benefactor
10-18-2012, 07:17 PM
:lol naturally afraid. What the hell would any of the Spurstalk Soul Train know about that? None your asses are intimidating anyone.

Reck
10-18-2012, 07:50 PM
By naturally afraid he means whites, or any other ethnicity group for that matter sees a black person(s) and he assumes he'll get jumped because that's how thuggish they tend to be. Nothing to do with being afraid imo.

Creepn
10-18-2012, 08:15 PM
By naturally afraid he means whites, or an f4y other ethnicity group for that matter sees a black person(s) and he assumes he'll get jumped because that's how thuggish they tend to be. Nothing to do with being afraid imo.

Lol you're only proving Trill's point.

Reck
10-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Lol you're only proving Trill's point.

Maybe a little but that fear doesn't come naturally.

People dont just get afraid just because they see a black, rather they get afraid when they see a group of them.

Individually, they dont intimidate anybody.

ohmwrecker
10-18-2012, 09:04 PM
how
I don't know. The video is inconclusive. He looks like a piece of shit and he probably hit one of those kids. Am I jumping to conclusions based on my bias toward fat, white rednecks who power trip refereeing black kids? Yes, I am.

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2012, 09:52 AM

*sips orange juice*

because all you see is race. This thread had nothing to do with race until your post.

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2012, 10:02 AM
because all you see is race. This thread had nothing to do with race until your post.

Humor me with an experiment if you will DisAsTerBot...

Close your eyes. You're walking down a street in a major urban area. All of a sudden, you see a hooded man wearing a mask burst out of a store with a bag in one hand and a Tec-9 in the other. Even though his pants are down to his knees, he's easily outrunning the white guy in the suit who is chasing him. As the hooded man passes you, you catch a gleam off of his gold grill. A second later, the white man passes you, losing ground with every step. After a few more steps, the white guy stops, hands on knees, panting...giving up this futile chase. The hooded man, about 50 yards away, stops and turns. Upon seeing that the chase is over, he grabs his crotch. Then, very boldly, he rips off his mask. It's a black man. What'd you expect? Later he gets arrested for listing the stolen goods on Craig's List. Open your eyes.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 10:07 AM
This thread had nothing to do with race until your post.

oh rly?

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2012, 10:08 AM
...i think i fell asleep

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2012, 10:09 AM
oh rly?

yep, your post was the first to mention race

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2012, 10:11 AM
everyone else saw an asshole punching a ref at a kids game.

you saw a man completely justified in attacking another man because he was different than the others.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 10:14 AM
93qgZsB_A-U

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/10/15/caught-on-camera-west-park-football-coach-punching-ref/

:lmao defending the scum. Nothing amuses me more than naivite like the sisters

cantthinkofanything (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19499) is the funniest poster in the club.

yep, your post was the first to mention race

as you can see from the above quotes I DID NOT mention race first. nowhere in my initial post did I mention race.
CubanSucks has a history of making passive aggressive racist threads and johnsmith brought up the black/white scenario.

face it, you only speak out against racism when its a black poster being racist.

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2012, 10:50 AM
lol what a dumbfuck. The quote is from that guy's sister. SMH just because the word "sister" is there

and then your post (#10) is the first to mention the ref had no business being there because it was an inner city league, lion's den etc etc...

I speak out when hypocrites like you cry racism yet you can't see that you are exactly what you claim to hate.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 11:25 AM
lol what a dumbfuck. The quote is from that guy's sister. SMH just because the word "sister" is there

and then your post (#10) is the first to mention the ref had no business being there because it was an inner city league, lion's den etc etc...

I speak out when hypocrites like you cry racism yet you can't see that you are exactly what you claim to hate.

so now you're playing stupid and making up excuses. don't act like its a reach to think sister= black woman. stop it.

you really think cubansucks made this thread because a ref got punched? you really think he wasn't aware of the racist comments that it would incite?

okay, he had no business there? where is the racism in that? stop searching for stuff to cry about, pull your skirt down sissy.

if i would have said: that white ref had no business in the hood referring football games so he deserved it. that still wouldn't be a racist comment.

bottom line you only cry wolf when I say something about whites.

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2012, 12:44 PM
so now you're playing stupid and making up excuses. don't act like its a reach to think sister= black woman. stop it.

you really think cubansucks made this thread because a ref got punched? you really think he wasn't aware of the racist comments that it would incite?

okay, he had no business there? where is the racism in that? stop searching for stuff to cry about, pull your skirt down sissy.

if i would have said: that white ref had no business in the hood referring football games so he deserved it. that still wouldn't be a racist comment.

bottom line you only cry wolf when I say something about whites.

lol playing stupid.

It's called reading. Just because it says sister doesn't mean black lady. Sister is an actual word with an actual definition.

I only cry wolf when I see a hypocrite.... carry on, hypocrite

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2012, 12:47 PM

lol ok so why does he have no business there?
Im interested to hear your non-racist answer

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 02:04 PM
lol playing stupid.

It's called reading. Just because it says sister doesn't mean black lady. Sister is an actual word with an actual definition.

I only cry wolf when I see a hypocrite.... carry on, hypocrite

this guy lol

so you only cry wolf when you see a hypocrite. be more specific and admit you only cry wolf when you see a black hypocrite.

if you were more consistent with you cry wolf over i'd take you more serious.

right now you just appear to be a white boy who only gets mad when a black person counters with "racist" commentary.

you sit back and giggle at the racist jokes and then when a brotha comes in and makes some "racist" jokes you want to hop out your seat and cry wolf.

foh doggie.

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2012, 02:08 PM
again, not white.

Find a post where i've laughed at someone's racist comments.

I see a racist calling someone a racist and I call them a hypocrite, pretty cut and dry

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2012, 02:08 PM
lol ok so why does he have no business there?
Im interested to hear your non-racist answer

still waiting...