PDA

View Full Version : need to raise 200.00 dollars by Friday.

mouse
10-17-2012, 09:58 PM
My cousins son was shot four times by San Antonio sheriffs department. With your help I want to suspend my current projects to document this story.

http://www.ksat.com/news/Father-of-teen-shot-by-Bexar-County-deputy-questions-son-s-death/-/478452/17002740/-/3ld600z/-/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/mallen.documentaires?ref=tn_tnmn

The 200.00 investment will get you single card opening credits asExecutive producer.
150.00 for used laptop mine the USB ports are fried. 25.00 for a used tripod 25.00 for 8gb flash drive and film permit.

If anyone has any of the items above please post here thank you.

The 200.00 investment Executive producer.

^ this is not begging every film has investors, I could easily ask The SA film folks or a few people I know or kick starter etc.....I was giving ST posters an opportunity to be part of a project.

If you call that begging I can live with that speaking of begging........ you seem to be begging for attention so keep stalking me brah it doesn't bother me in fact I'm glad you took time to research my actions online. :tu.

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/c15.15.193.193/s160x160/600141_428198260603621_2049745676_n.jpg

Agloco
10-17-2012, 10:08 PM
My cousins son was shot four times by San Antonio sheriffs department. With your help I want to suspend my current projects to document this story.

http://www.ksat.com/news/Father-of-teen-shot-by-Bexar-County-deputy-questions-son-s-death/-/478452/17002740/-/3ld600z/-/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/mallen.documentaires?ref=tn_tnmn

The 200.00 investment will get you single card opening credits as Executive producer.
150.00 for used laptop mine the USB ports are fried. 25.00 for a used tripod 25.00 for 8gb flash drive and film permit.

If anyone has any of the items above please post here thank you.

Sorry to hear mouse. Good luck in your fundraising efforts. :toast

Trill Clinton
10-17-2012, 10:30 PM
sorry for your loss fam.

mouse
10-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Sorry to hear mouse. Good luck in your fundraising efforts. :toast

Thanks Agloco. If a high paying nuclear scientist like yourself doesn't have 25 dollars I doubt the average poster here will either.

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Is there a news story about it?

Fpoonsie
10-17-2012, 11:15 PM
:lmao

GoodOdor
10-17-2012, 11:35 PM
99% of the time mouse's posting do nothing but make me feel a slight dissapointed that someone could be as stupid like him,

but then he posts something like this and I am reminded what a loser he is - makes me feel sorry for him.

Still not gonna donate though.

mouse
10-17-2012, 11:40 PM
99% of the time mouse's posting do nothing but make me feel a slight dissapointed that someone could be as stupid like him,

but then he posts something like this and I am reminded what a loser he is - makes me feel sorry for him.

Still not gonna donate though.

I'm sure the family of the murdered teen will appreciate your replies when they read them on facebook.

(update)
A long time poster here at ST offered me 100.00 for a graded Tim Duncan rookie card so I'm am 1/2 way there.

GoodOdor
10-17-2012, 11:45 PM
You were making bank working as a security guard - don't tell me you already got fired?

Latarian Milton
10-17-2012, 11:48 PM
if i could steal grandma's SUV again i'd drive it straight to the black market and sell it for 100.00 dollars, and send you the $ via paypal the soonest i can

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2012, 11:52 PM
if i could steal grandma's SUV again i'd drive it straight to the black market and sell it for 100.00 dollars, and send you the $ via paypal the soonest i can

haven't heard a reference to your namesake lately

Wild Cobra
10-18-2012, 12:53 AM
Can't even think of sending someone money I don't know. I need to replace my 340 HP LS1 engine. Not cheap...

Wild Cobra
10-18-2012, 12:57 AM
Just read the article. Sorry to hear that Mouse. We all know these recent years, police shoot first, ask questions later.

mouse
10-18-2012, 07:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZSHryeKu4A

FatBeaner
10-18-2012, 09:05 AM
sorry for your loss mouse.

Magua
10-18-2012, 09:13 AM
Put your cinderblock furniture on craigslist.

cantthinkofanything
10-18-2012, 09:26 AM
sorry for your loss mouse.

shit...I wasn't going to post in this thread but your post really got me thinking about things. If we do get rid of all the illegal Mexicans, are the local "mom and pop" taquerias going to close down? IMO, they make the best Mexican food around and sell it at a reasonable price. I would not want to have to consistently resort to Taco Bell or Rosa's to get my Mexican food jones fixed.

O.J. Simpson
10-18-2012, 10:10 AM
How do you need to raise $200? That's extreme poverty.

bus driver
10-18-2012, 11:12 AM
How do you need to raise $200? That's extreme poverty.

i was thinking the same thing; not sure if he is serious

JoeChalupa
10-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Hope things work out for you.

PakiDan
10-18-2012, 01:58 PM
That 'kid' attacked a police officer....

It's simple... don't want to get pumped full of lead... DON'T attack an armed officer.

Bigzax
10-18-2012, 02:15 PM
fuck the pigs for not knowing how to use non-deadly force to restrain a kid.

even if your gonna shoot him, 4 fucking times...an unarmed man, cuz your afraid he'll pull you into some traffic?

fuck those pigs. and that's in my neighborhood too.

Bigzax
10-18-2012, 02:18 PM
no dashcam is bullshit.

and the kiddo was drunk, so if they can't even restrain a drunk kid without putting bullets in him, they ain't worth a shit.

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 02:59 PM
crofl at "good christians" fatzax and joe not donating to this cause......such "good" christians:(:(:(:(:( it's okay, jesus will provide!

Jesus
10-18-2012, 03:18 PM
crofl at "good christians" fatzax and joe not donating to this cause......such "good" christians:(:(:(:(:( it's okay, jesus will provide!

One shouldn't brag about helping others. Best to give in silence.

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 03:27 PM
One shouldn't brag about helping others. Best to give in silence.

Mouse, you shoulden't be wasting time posting on trolls - go suck some dicks to make them $200 imo.

Brazil
10-18-2012, 03:28 PM
a found raising for $200.00 ? seriously ?

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2012, 03:38 PM
mouse finds new and inventive ways of panhandling for weed money

Bigzax
10-18-2012, 03:44 PM

who said i'm a good christian? worry about yourself fuck face.

Bigzax
10-18-2012, 03:50 PM
and a few of you are acting like you use hundys to wipe your ass. give me a break. we're mexicans. we're proud. we sell barbque plates when shit goes down for 5 bux a plate. you get sausauge for a buck extra.

you silver spoon assholes make me sick.

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2012, 03:55 PM
and a few of you are acting like you use hundys to wipe your ass. give me a break. we're mexicans. we're proud. we sell barbque plates when shit goes down for 5 bux a plate. you get sausauge for a buck extra.

tbh once I saw his name was Jose Guerra I put my wallet away. If OP removes the links and changes the victim's name to John Smith, he might have better luck with donations.

this or that?
10-18-2012, 04:00 PM
There are many charitable organizations who can help.

mouse
10-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Update :

A local film producer from SaFilm is going to take over the project hopefully he will get answers in time to complete the project by Feb deadline SA Film festival.

Thanks to those who may have wanted to help.

And for the others who publicly showed how much class you lack when someone just passed away....... Karma.

silverblk mystix
10-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Update :

A local film producer from SaFilm is going to take over the project hopefully he will get answers in time to complete the project by Feb deadline SA Film festival.

And for the others who publicly showed how much class you lack when someone just passed away....... Karma.

Mouse, condolences go out to you and your cousins family. I have a question, what is your goal or purpose in doing this?

You say you want the story documented- so I wonder what is it you are trying to accomplish?

Thanks.

O.J. Simpson
10-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Update :

Karma?

lol, then I wonder what shit you did in your life to end up begging for meth money on the web.

mouse
10-18-2012, 11:26 PM
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sanantonio/obituary.aspx?n=jose-guerra&pid=160502656&fhid=8895

ginobili's bald spot
10-19-2012, 04:41 AM

200 dollars isn't a lot of money to a grown ass man who actually works. Get a job you fat fuck.

Latarian Milton
10-19-2012, 08:54 AM
mexicans kicked asses in U21 world cup and the olympics as well, so if your a soccer fan and happen to be mexican then you have every right to feel proud of your nationality tbh, and don't forget the world's current #1 soccer nation also speaks the same language you speak

johnsmith
10-19-2012, 08:57 AM
tbh once I saw his name was Jose Guerra I put my wallet away. If OP removes the links and changes the victim's name to John Smith, he might have better luck with donations.

WTF?

Bigzax
10-19-2012, 09:13 AM
200 dollars isn't a lot of money to a grown ass man who actually works. Get a job you fat fuck.

Lets get some perspective here. If you see me. you'd say. that's one grown ass man.

if you could see me now. you'd see me posting from work. yay, i get paid to do this.

lastly 200 dollars is or isn't alot of money depending on your perspective.

a man begging for 75 cents to ride the bus....to him 200 bux is a lot of money.

to schmuck with a silver spoon up his ass and an internet connection...i guess it's not.

you me...we walk in different circles...see different things. have different perspectives.

DeadlyDynasty
10-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Mouse has an internet connection, though...he should be able to afford a paltry sum of $200

DeadlyDynasty
10-19-2012, 09:41 AM
WTF?

Incidental, i was just thinking of a white name

jeebus
10-19-2012, 09:51 AM
I'd rather give money to help build a tesla museum

marini martini
10-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Pretty good work guys!:lol

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Zak, did God really tell you to rip a testicle off and you did it?

GoodOdor
10-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Did god also tell him to eat 12 grande burritos every day until he could no longer see his penis?

If he ate even 1 burrito less a day for a few months, he could have saved up the $200 mouse needed....for shame.....

gambit1990
10-19-2012, 01:55 PM

no disrespect to the one who was lost or to those who mourn him, but... if karma exists, wouldn't that mean the victim got what he deserved?

JoeChalupa
10-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Mouse, haven't you been working on a film/documentary for decades now? I think the 1st hour or so is in black and white?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2012, 03:08 PM
You were making bank working as a security guard - don't tell me you already got fired?

I'm guessing the answer to this is yes seeing that mouse didn't reply :lol

Fpoonsie
10-19-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm guessing the answer to this is yes seeing that mouse didn't reply :lol

He's prolly too busy competing against the lemonade stand next door to be the first to hit the century mark.

GoodOdor
10-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Was looking through mouse's history trying to find that thread where he was bragging about what an awesome job he had, how he practically can't
get fired etc, and found this gem:

well if your gonna go personal you might as well tell kim you have or had footage of her daughter masturbating that you thought was appropriate to share with everyone and when i told you to get rid of it you yelled at me that i had changed...

oh well, to each their own pedo..

smh...

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2012, 04:14 PM
LOL I forgot about Mouse being a peeper...:lol

GoodOdor
10-19-2012, 04:24 PM
LOL I forgot about Mouse being a peeper...:lol

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy......mouse, you still looking to score $200?

bus driver
10-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Update :

so did you return the money that people gave you? :wakeup

GoodOdor
10-19-2012, 04:54 PM
so did you return the money that people gave you? :wakeup

What money? no one gave him jack shit.

mouse
10-20-2012, 03:18 AM
A few stills ......

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/news-guerra-58-1.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/news-guerra-54-1.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/news-guerra-44-1.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Guerra-cemetary-46jpg.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/news-guerra-64.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Mallen-22.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Guerra-cemetary-98.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/shirt-11.jpg

Xevious
10-20-2012, 02:57 PM
If you spent half as much time working on some type of career path as you did digging up conspiracy theories on the internet, you wouldn't have to beg on a spurs message board for two hundred bucks.

And no offense to the teenager who lost his life, but until more details come out, I have to side with the police officers. While excessive force is certainly a problem, cops generally don't gun down unarmed kids without reason.

mouse
10-21-2012, 11:15 AM
Going to the Bexar county Sherri's office unannounced with a tripod in your hand is not a good idea. Not only was I asked to leave I have seen at least one cop car on my street every 4 hours making the rounds. I refused to be intimidated by the Alamo Heights Police and the Bexar county Sheriffs department.

(although I must admit all this unwanted attention is almost ruining my private life) I just wanted the other side of the story I want the answers and no cover ups.

I never said the young 19 year old Joe Guerra was not guilty for being intoxicated and rude. Neither did his family. But I think one bullet would stop myself and any of you from being another violent drunk asshole from acting out anymore violence don't you?

Are you saying he needed the other 3 bullets to control this young drunk 19 year old? How many bullets was used on JFK?

And he was set out to be assassinated how can you use twice as many bullets on a intoxicated citizen. There are Hell's Angel bikers that get one bullet at best when they try wrestling a cop. You can't tell me the Bexar county Sheriffs drive around with no dash Cam and don't carry Tazers.

If you know you don't have these items to deal with a young 19 year old walking along the road with no shirt on then call for backup.

The truth has not been told and with this film it finally will.

redzero
10-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Cops aren't trained to fire just "one" bullet. I'm surprised Joe Guerra wasn't shot more.

mouse
10-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Cops aren't trained to fire just "one" bullet. I'm surprised Joe Guerra wasn't shot more.

I work with an ex policeman he said you go though rigorous training on every situation. in fact let me find a rough cut brb...

redzero
10-21-2012, 11:31 AM
I work with an ex policeman he said you go though rigorous training on every situation. in fact let me find a rough cut brb...

So, are you saying that a cop who is fearing for his life because somebody is trying to push him into oncoming traffic (if that's what actually happened), should be level-headed enough to think that he has to fire only one shot to stop his attacker?

Be realistic. If somebody is fearing for their well-being, they are going to use as much force as possible to ensure their survival.

mouse
10-21-2012, 12:04 PM
So, are you saying that a cop who is fearing for his life because somebody is trying to push him into oncoming traffic (if that's what actually happened), should be level-headed enough to think that he has to fire only one shot to stop his attacker?

Did he accidentally miss his Pulling over a DUI suspect in heavy traffic class?

sorry, my bad.

Be realistic. If somebody is fearing for their well-being, they are going to use as much force as possible to ensure their survival.

So if I feel I need to smoke your ass in order for my topic's "survival" in the high IQ world I really need more than one cap in your ass?

Are you saying a Bullet in your ass wouldn't at least get your attention?

What excuse infested planet do you post from?

psssssst! wake up! This isn't May berry and your not Aunt Bee biotch....

this is some "straight out of Compton" shit dawg!

Do some research on this topic esse.

redzero
10-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Did he accidentally miss his Pulling over a DUI suspect in heavy traffic class?

sorry, my bad.

Completely nonsensical post from you.

So if I feel I need to smoke your ass in order for my topic's "survival" in the high IQ world I really need more than one cap in your ass?

So, you are now an expert on the amount of bullets it would take to down a suspect?

Yet again, you are sticking your nose in a subject you know nothing about.

Are you saying a Bullet in your ass wouldn't at least get your attention?

It might or it migh not. It would be laughable to try to claim that one bullet is enough in EVERY situation.

What excuse infested planet do you post from?

psssssst! wake up! This isn't May berry and your not Aunt Bee biotch....

this is some "straight out of Compton" shit dawg!

Do some research on this topic esse.

More nonsense.

Show me research that one bullet is enough to stop every attacker.

mavs>spurs
10-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Usually a single shot to the chest with a .40 or .45 will fold a person up like a cheap lawn chair tbh.

silverblk mystix
10-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Only one side of the story has been shown- and as usual- everyone here already has a conclusion.

Gotta love it.

redzero
10-21-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm not saying that what the cop claimed happened is what actually happened. I am just saying that if it did happen, then his response was justified.

silverblk mystix
10-21-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm not saying that what the cop claimed happened is what actually happened. I am just saying that if it did happen, then his response was justified.

In other words...you are not one of the ones that already formed a conclusion based on a one sided account.

Amazing.

...and props.

DMC
10-21-2012, 08:09 PM
Only one side of the story has been shown- and as usual- everyone here already has a conclusion.

Gotta love it.

Isn't that kinda what you do when you guys confiscate a letter and then jam your fingers up people's assholes looking for contraband?

silverblk mystix
10-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Isn't that kinda what you do when you guys confiscate a letter and then jam your fingers up people's assholes looking for contraband?

Sorry it happened to you. Did it hurt? :lmao

PakiDan
10-22-2012, 11:37 AM
I love How Big Snax never answered the 'God told me to rip off my nut' question. Lol

Ginobilly
10-22-2012, 12:26 PM
A cop having trouble with some 5 ft nothing, 120 lbs Mexican 19 year old kid? Really? I've seen cops wrestle down big ass mayate's and corn fed honkies downtown without no problem without using a gun or even a taser. If the cop couldn't handle him, he should of just left him alone until helped arrived. No need to be playing hero in a situation that didn't call for it. If the kid had a hostage or something, then yes he deserved those bullets. But he didn't.

redzero
10-22-2012, 12:34 PM
A cop having trouble with some 5 ft nothing, 120 lbs Mexican 19 year old kid? Really? I've seen cops wrestle down big ass mayate's and corn fed honkies downtown without no problem without using a gun or even a taser. If the cop couldn't handle him, he should of just left him alone until helped arrived. No need to be playing hero in a situation that didn't call for it. If the kid had a hostage or something, then yes he deserved those bullets. But he didn't.

Since when was doing one's job "playing hero"? And how was the supposed to know that the suspect was going to attack him?

Ginobilly
10-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Since when was doing one's job "playing hero"? And how was the supposed to know that the suspect was going to attack him?

Maybe because the cop harassed him first. When people are pissed off and drunk, the last thing they want is for somebody to put their hands on them. The cop should of protected and served by talking to him calmly and then offered him to give him a ride home or to his brothers. Instead the cop treats him like a criminal and this is what happens. The cop still a murderer. It don't matter how much the SA government and the media try to justify and sugar coat his death.

Fabbs
10-22-2012, 01:04 PM
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/9429/07/9429_1341843580.png
Isis Romero

redzero
10-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Maybe because the cop harassed him first. When people are pissed off and drunk, the last thing they want is for somebody to put their hands on them. The cop should of protected and served by talking to him calmly and then offered him to give him a ride home or to his brothers. Instead the cop treats him like a criminal and this is what happens. The cop still a murderer. It don't matter how much the SA government and the media try to justify and sugar coat his death.

Did you see this when it happened? You seem to know a lot about what happened.

mouse
10-22-2012, 01:36 PM
Usually a single shot to the chest with a .40 or .45 will fold a person up like a cheap lawn chair tbh.

True.

Ginobilly
10-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Did you see this when it happened? You seem to know a lot about what happened.

nope. I'm just going by what I read and heard on TV. You do know that the majority of cops lie in their reports to justify their behavior, so we may never know what really happened. Anyways, there are many ways to subdue and calm down a drunk person. Getting physical with a person(esp if its a male) while their intoxicated is always going to lead to an altercation. It's just the way we are built. Fight or flight response. I once had a fight with an SA officer who was working security at a club by 410. I was 20 at the time and had been getting my drinks bought by my cousin. I guess the dude busted me while I was at the urinal and tried to arrest me right there. Without even calmly telling what I have done, he just grabs and twists my wrist as I finish peeing and gets me into a head lock. I try to wrestle out of it but the guy is just too strong. I'm telling him, "let me go, I'm leaving already". I had to grab his balls and squeeze them hard for him to let me go. He's there twisting in pain on the floor and I just bolt out of there running for my life. I'm running a million miles an hour on the access road by 410 and quickly get into a taxi that's by sugars. I get my ass home and realize that I had a joint in my Malboro box. So if I had gotten busted at the club I would of picked up like 3 cases. Assault and possession, even though the cop was the one that started the altercation.

bus driver
10-22-2012, 01:54 PM

from the report on ksat, the cop was responding to a call "Sgt. Frank Bellino, a 26-year veteran, was responding to a call for a man behaving erratically at a nearby gas station."
then this "then offered him to give him a ride home or to his brothers." :lmao they get paid to preserve the peace not play taxi.....that is why they have taxi's.

it sucks when young people die, but just think how this would have been different if he didnt get drunk and could drink in moderation or better yet not be drinking at all since he is only 19.

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/9429/07/9429_1341843580.png
Isis Romero

this has turned interesting :jack

Ginobilly
10-22-2012, 02:09 PM
from the report on ksat, the cop was responding to a call "Sgt. Frank Bellino, a 26-year veteran, was responding to a call for a man behaving erratically at a nearby gas station."
then this "then offered him to give him a ride home or to his brothers." :lmao they get paid to preserve the peace not play taxi.....that is why they have taxi's.

it sucks when young people die, but just think how this would have been different if he didnt get drunk and could drink in moderation or better yet not be drinking at all since he is only 19.

this has turned interesting :jack

yes I understand that. But the cop was a 26 year old vet and should of known better how to handle and subdue a skinny drunk Mexican teen. Going by common sense, I'm guessing the cop approached him the wrong way. Probably didn't say shit to him of "what's going on, how could we fix this", instead the cop went Steven Seagal on his ass and tried to arrest him. The kid was probably trying to push the cop off of him (so he could escape) and the cop took it as assault instead of self defense. So he fuckin shoots him like the pussy he is.

redzero
10-22-2012, 02:16 PM
yes I understand that. But the cop was a 26 year old vet and should of known better how to handle and subdue a skinny drunk Mexican teen. Going by common sense, I'm guessing the cop approached him the wrong way. Probably didn't say shit to him of "what's going on, how could we fix this", instead the cop went Steven Seagal on his ass and tried to arrest him. The kid was probably trying to push the cop off of him (so he could escape) and the cop took it as assault instead of self defense. So he fuckin shoots him like the pussy he is.

Stop trying to pass off your conjecture as what actually happened.

bus driver
10-22-2012, 02:25 PM

r u serious?
lets say you are, really the cops has to fix family issues now? did you read my last post? they are here to preserve the peace not resolve arguments between drunk people.
plus ,there is a whole bunch of followers who dont like cops because their favorite rapper says so and now they say fuck the pigs and kill them etc. so if a cop uses excessive force every now and then i can forgive them.

Ginobilly
10-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Stop trying to pass off your conjecture as what actually happened.

yes because I'm pretty sure every 19 year old is out there to push cops into traffic and ruin their whole lives forever. Have you ever been in a fist fight or an altercation redzero?

redzero
10-22-2012, 02:32 PM
yes because I'm pretty sure every 19 year old is out there to push cops into traffic and ruin their whole lives forever.

I never claimed that EVERY 19-year-old wanted to do that, so that's a stupid response.

Have you ever been in a fist fight or an altercation redzero?

Yes.

silverblk mystix
10-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Ginobilly, are you drunk-right now?

Your logic is amazingly stupid-even for this place.

mouse
10-22-2012, 07:44 PM
yes I understand that. But the cop was a 26 year old vet and should of known better .

valid point.

mouse
10-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Ginobilly, are you drunk-right now?

Your logic is amazingly stupid-even for this place.

maybe we are misinterpreting his point.

mouse
10-22-2012, 07:47 PM
I never claimed that EVERY 19-year-old wanted to do that, so that's a stupid response.

redzero does not like to be quoted as saying something he has not posted and i must agree on his response.

here are a few rough cuts of footage....feel free to critique each one

update this pirate version of Sony Vegas is not recognizing the MP4's from the flip cam

let me download a plugin...

Fpoonsie
10-22-2012, 11:22 PM
I once had a fight with an SA officer who was working security at a club by 410. I was 20 at the time and had been getting my drinks bought by my cousin. I guess the dude busted me while I was at the urinal and tried to arrest me right there. Without even calmly telling what I have done, he just grabs and twists my wrist as I finish peeing and gets me into a head lock. I try to wrestle out of it but the guy is just too strong. I'm telling him, "let me go, I'm leaving already". I had to grab his balls and squeeze them hard for him to let me go. He's there twisting in pain on the floor and I just bolt out of there running for my life. I'm running a million miles an hour on the access road by 410 and quickly get into a taxi that's by sugars. I get my ass home and realize that I had a joint in my Malboro box. So if I had gotten busted at the club I would of picked up like 3 cases. Assault and possession, even though the cop was the one that started the altercation.

So you were drinking underage, holding, AND resisting, and the cop is the only bad guy here? Sounds like you would've fled like a bitch REGARDLESS of how the cop approached you.

mouse
10-23-2012, 11:13 PM
the dude busted me while I was at the urinal I finish peeing I had to grab his balls and squeeze them hard for him to let me go. He's there twisting in pain on the floor

That alone is a Documentary right there.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2012, 02:46 AM
You kind of buried the lede, mouse.

Ginobilly
10-25-2012, 01:02 PM

So you were drinking underage, holding, AND resisting, and the cop is the only bad guy here? Sounds like you would've fled like a bitch REGARDLESS of how the cop approached you.

I resisted cause I felt like I was getting arrested unjustly. Like I said, the cop surprised me and I acted naturally as you do when your getting attacked. I had already made the decision that I was going to fight back and I had to carry on with it. The Jason Bourne in me didn't want to go in for stupid reasons.

Ginobilly
10-25-2012, 01:10 PM
maybe we are misinterpreting his point.

My point is that the cop should of treated him like a suicidal person and called for more backup since he was behaving erratically and without a shirt. I think the cop taught he could subdue him easily and quickly(due to the kids age and size) and make him pick up a few cases of assault and public intoxication along the way, just to get money off of him and his parents. The kid fought back and resisted and the cop shot him.

Ginobilly
10-25-2012, 01:19 PM

with that kind of thinking, you would of just let the British win the Revolution because we have to follow the law and you shouldn't resist. Sometimes you gotta be a man and stand up for your rights to drink and smoke peacefully. Violence is sometimes the only way to do it because you can't do shit with paper or politics in the real world.

GoodOdor
10-25-2012, 01:20 PM
with that kind of thinking, you would of just let the British win the Revolution because we have to follow the law and you shouldn't resist. Sometimes you gotta be a man and stand up for your rights to drink and smoke peacefully. Violence is sometimes the only way to do it because you can't do shit with paper or politics in the real world.

"stand up"? it sounded like you grabbed his balls and than ran like a bitch. doesn't sound like much "resisting".

mouse
10-25-2012, 01:22 PM
I totally get your point. I think many have said the same thing on his schools facebook page.

The rough cut trailer sounded like crap so I took it off youtube. I'm trying to screen capture the Ksat,Woai,and Kens5 video but the sound is not converting anyone have a good screen capture that allows video with sound?

I. Hustle
10-25-2012, 01:23 PM
What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

cantthinkofanything
10-25-2012, 01:26 PM
what is this fucking thread? can someone bulletpoint it so I can join in the stimulating conversation?

DMC
10-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Sorry it happened to you. Did it hurt? :lmao

Not as much as you hurt every time you see your paycheck.

Ginobilly
10-25-2012, 02:06 PM
"stand up"? it sounded like you grabbed his balls and than ran like a bitch. doesn't sound like much "resisting".

When somebody has you on a head-lock, the testicles are the weakest link and one of the only techniques you can use to get out of it. You can't stay there like a dumb-ass and get yourself arrested like a little bitch.(did Liam say I'm sorry to the cops he disabled in Taken 1,2?) If you already did the dead, and you could get away, might as well just finish what you started. I taught about staying there and saying I'm sorry, but I would off gotten my ass kicked by the staff, then sent to jail afterwards. It worked out good in the end. It doesn't always work, but it's possible to avoid getting arrested sometimes. You just gotta be quick, smart and fast. You gotta be a risk taker. I'm guessing the kid tried to do the same and it backfired on him.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2012, 05:47 PM
mouse finds new and inventive ways of panhandling for weed money

:lmao gotdam homie that's some cold shit....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao I'm laughing so hard my stomach starting to hurt....

and :lmao @ the extreme poverty comments....shit is wild man....

Mouse up in this bitch clowning himself

Fpoonsie
10-25-2012, 11:33 PM

lol thinking smoking marijuana and drinking underage is a "right"

mouse
10-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Panhandling is something someone who is without work and prospects looking for a handout. Asking for investors to be executive producers of a film is very common in the film industry.

You think all those films you see had only "one" source" of funding? The funeral was on a Friday I get my check on a Saturday do the math.

Did you know Orson Wells used to fly on a plan to do a radio show in America and use the money to fly back out of the country to pay his actors and crew with his paycheck?

If some of you spent 5% of the time you use to ridicule me on research you would already know about Orson Wells

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/559392_360997817323666_123767575_n.jpg

Smart Ass
10-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Panhandling is something someone who is without work and prospects looking for a handout. Asking for investors to be executive producers of a film is very common in the film industry.

You think all those films you see had only "one" source" of funding? The funeral was on a Friday I get my check on a Saturday do the math.

Did you know Orson Wells used to fly on a plan to do a radio show in America and use the money to fly back out of the country to pay his actors and crew with his paycheck?

If some of you spent 5% of the time you use to ridicule me on research you would already know about Orson Wells

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/559392_360997817323666_123767575_n.jpg

http://windsurfatlanta.org/sites/default/files/pictures/clippy/OrsonWellesClap.gif

Fpoonsie
10-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Producers fundraise for hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dollars.

Girl scouts fundraise for $200.

redzero
10-26-2012, 11:41 AM
http://windsurfatlanta.org/sites/default/files/pictures/clippy/OrsonWellesClap.gif

:lol Are you honestly congratulating yourself? What a douche.

koriwhat
10-26-2012, 12:04 PM
a fuckin flipvideo, or whatever that shit is, on a tripod? haha

lint
10-26-2012, 12:06 PM
:lol Are you honestly congratulating yourself? What a douche.

Hey dumbass, that is not mouse. :lmao

Ginobilly
10-26-2012, 12:41 PM
lol thinking smoking marijuana and drinking underage is a "right"

You damn right well it is!
If you could die in a pointless war at 18, why can't you buy a twelve pack?
Lol thinking that the bitch-ass gov should own every aspect of your life. What do you propose next? That the gov should tax us for the molecules that make up a human being?

Fpoonsie
10-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Um. Your posts have made less and less sense w/ each follow-up.

See how well your cliche "war at 18" argument holds up on your court date.

Ginobilly
10-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Um. Your posts have made less and less sense w/ each follow-up.

See how well your cliche "war at 18" argument holds up on your court date.

They will start making sense once you grow up and start to respect human beings who are not rich or wealthy. You know deep down your heart that it's a sin to unjustly arrest people for drinking or smoking. The only things you should be in jail for are: murder, theft, kidnapping, assault, drunk/drug driving. Putting people in jail for trying to grow food or weed,etc is a major sin and it's tyranny. It's not "justice", it's bullying in gods eyes.

DeadlyDynasty
10-26-2012, 01:33 PM

And if you were truly a Welles disciple you would know how to spell his name correctly.

GoodOdor
10-26-2012, 02:32 PM
mouse brings a whole new meaning to the phrase living paycheck to paycheck.....jesus christ dude, not even $200?

mouse
10-26-2012, 04:33 PM
They will start making sense once you grow up and start to respect human beings who are not rich or wealthy. You know deep down your heart that it's a sin to unjustly arrest people for drinking or smoking. The only things you should be in jail for are: murder, theft, kidnapping, assault, drunk/drug driving. Putting people in jail for trying to grow food or weed,etc is a major sin and it's tyranny. It's not "justice", it's bullying in gods eyes.

Keep in mind your talking to posters who only know how to reply to topics like "do you shave your ass?" "do you look before you flush?"

the bar on having an educated conversation in the Club has been set so low not even James Cameron can locate it.

yVbll3mM9I4

mouse
11-02-2012, 07:32 AM
rough cut footage "Guerra" documentary.

Qtptp_y1UP8

The extra redundant footage me walking and the poor sound bites and other annoying footage wasn't noticed until the next day after it was hosted on youtube . That's what Sony Vegas and a 12 pack of rolling rock can do.

There is more footage of me going to the Sheriff department and interviews with the family and attorneys. If completed by Jan the film will be submitted into the 2013 SAFilm festival.

mouse
11-02-2012, 07:47 AM
And if you were truly a Welles disciple you would know how to spell his name correctly.

You must be new to ST to pull out the "spelling" card to myself. I take pride in my misspellings. If you were an old school ST poster you would know this.

And what does any of this have to do with the young mans death?

mouse
11-02-2012, 08:25 AM

1/2 of the Disciples at the last supper couldn't spell Jesus.

5 Million Russian solders died during WW2 and only 7 of them could actually spell Adolf Hitler correctly.

bus driver
11-02-2012, 08:49 AM
y r u spinning around in the film?

mouse
11-02-2012, 08:52 AM
How your able to post while driving a bus 3/4 full of no car having Hispanics is amazing.

bus driver
11-02-2012, 09:09 AM
How your able to post while driving a bus 3/4 full of no car having Hispanics is amazing.

psst its easy. the dumb loser dont even know i am posting on ST.

redzero
11-02-2012, 10:16 AM
rough cut footage "Guerra" documentary.

Qtptp_y1UP8

The extra redundant footage me walking and the poor sound bites and other annoying footage wasn't noticed until the next day after it was hosted on youtube . That's what Sony Vegas and a 12 pack of rolling rock can do.

There is more footage of me going to the Sheriff department and interviews with the family and attorneys. If completed by Jan the film will be submitted into the 2013 SAFilm festival.

It's nice to see you still acting like you know more about how to take down a suspect than a police officer.

silverblk mystix
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Mouse, I am not trying to be funny or insulting-but the part where the sec guard guy says --in two years he will be out of the department and points to his head-

and the camera guy (you?) says, "why---you mean two years for the muscle? to kick in" or something similar....it was unintentionally funny...

the agent
11-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Mouse, I can help you. PM me.

DMC
11-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Hmmm (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204371&highlight=cousin+film)

xmas1997
11-27-2013, 02:58 PM
My condolences.

HarlemHeat37
11-27-2013, 03:17 PM
:lol fuck, tbh..

If I needed help in "raising" $200 past the age of 30(I'm assuming mouse is over 30, he looks at least 45, tbh), I'd either kill myself or be robbing niggas/banks/scheming for thousands, tbh, it's kind of too late to be doing anything else at this point IMO(school, learning a trade, etc)..step your life game up, boy..

And I hope this thread inspires koriwhat not to make the same mistakes, tbh, he looks like mouse's son..

Viva Las Espuelas
11-27-2013, 03:59 PM
I raised $200 in a couple of minutes. I went to my ATM. Withdrew $200. Held it above my head for a few seconds then redeposited it. Piece of cake.

TE
11-27-2013, 04:01 PM
I'm pretty sure mouse wants the money for Weed, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
11-27-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure mouse wants the money for Weed, tbh
Yup, gotta love how he tried the sympathy angle then did a cost breakdown (USB, laptop, etc). Just tell us you want a half-O, bro