10-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Have not seen it before here so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5-W0kBM32I

Good stuff.

DMC
10-18-2012, 03:18 PM
500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
If you see them, show them this information:

(bunch of coding here)

McGusto55
10-18-2012, 05:11 PM
TIMMY....

Texas_Ranger
10-18-2012, 05:52 PM
whats with all this tim duncan songs lately?

Spursfan092120
10-18-2012, 11:52 PM
Classic...legend...best in the world...why wouldn't someone want to talk about him?

DapDaGenius
10-19-2012, 05:28 AM

I honestly don't know. It's like once something is referenced, you start to hear/notice more and more references. Like for some reason, I've heard a decent of wrestling references in the last few months.

But shoot, I'm not complaining...they need to reference Tim, to let these people know. They better recognize. :lol

lefty
10-19-2012, 09:41 AM
That'S because his career is coming to en end

A few years ago, I posted here that when Duncan will retire from the game, it will hit people

He wasnt cool or popular or shit like that, but the day he retires for good, even the Duncan haters will be like "wow"

jestersmash
10-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Well, while we're on the subject of (rap) songs that reference the Big 3, here's a song by Y.Money feat. Starko called "Kobe Ginobili" :lol

p0QdPVaTfYM

lefty
10-19-2012, 02:35 PM
:lol Kobe GInobili

jermaine
10-20-2012, 06:52 AM
I swear 50 Tyson sound betta than these niggas!

sananspursfan21
10-20-2012, 09:17 AM
ive done some tracks and i almost always mention td or manu

Obstructed_View
10-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Did Pip take off his hands to Timmy?

Arcadian
10-20-2012, 04:58 PM
All this shitty music sucks

DMC
10-21-2012, 01:04 AM
ive done some tracks and i almost always mention td or manu
I've laid a few down myself and always mention the po po, my gat or deez bitches up on my nutz. One is being released along with some gospel songs by Kid Rock.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Given that the song is about dealing drugs and shooting people, I think Tim might be a bit appalled by it.

Bynumite
10-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Song sounds good to me and makes perfect sense tbh. Jim has been nothing but Parker's sidekick since 2007, probably earlier, a glorified Pippen.

In other words, he's old, he's done and he shits in a bag.

DapDaGenius
10-23-2012, 02:41 AM
Oh yeah, also, people have been making references to Tim Duncan, it's just most people didn't pay attention to it. Just like the thing about wrestling being noticed. But as Tim Duncan's career comes to an end you'll see more references of course.

sananspursfan21
10-23-2012, 10:23 AM
I've laid a few down myself and always mention the po po, my gat or deez bitches up on my nutz. One is being released along with some gospel songs by Kid Rock.

huh. sounds good killa kyleon

DapDaGenius
10-23-2012, 01:37 PM
huh. sounds good killa kyleon

Funny, although I like that artist, him and Marcus Manchild. They slaughter songs, but I don't get the point them(well at least Marcus Manchild) just releasing all of these freestyle mixtapes. He needs to drop an album or mixtape with all original production. It could be great especially if it's the same producer all the way through.

JRHernandez88
10-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Off the new mixtape of one of the top selling artists in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUdGCwp1OxA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

NWS

1:50

JRHernandez88
10-23-2012, 01:56 PM
On my phone sorry for the link not being embedded right

sananspursfan21
10-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Funny, although I like that artist, him and Marcus Manchild. They slaughter songs, but I don't get the point them(well at least Marcus Manchild) just releasing all of these freestyle mixtapes. He needs to drop an album or mixtape with all original production. It could be great especially if it's the same producer all the way through.

i do love the freestyles though, kinda lets you know the artist (in theory, if they are truthful) has some true skill aside from just being able to read what they wrote. freestyling is huge in texas and new york. it's not much of anything anywhere else. i'm in the st. louis area and they don't really do freestyle. they're more into your party rap and the rhythms are more for dancing. but that's always been stl's style i spose. i'm a big fan of the freestyles. but i agree, KK needs to do a legitimate studio album, the sound quality's pretty rough on his mixtapes

DapDaGenius
10-23-2012, 09:44 PM
i do love the freestyles though, kinda lets you know the artist (in theory, if they are truthful) has some true skill aside from just being able to read what they wrote. freestyling is huge in texas and new york. it's not much of anything anywhere else. i'm in the st. louis area and they don't really do freestyle. they're more into your party rap and the rhythms are more for dancing. but that's always been stl's style i spose. i'm a big fan of the freestyles. but i agree, KK needs to do a legitimate studio album, the sound quality's pretty rough on his mixtapes

I agree. Also I'll post a freestyle of Marcus Manchild's, in case you never heard him.....He has a lot of the Texas artists supporting him. But he also needs a pure studio album or original mixtape. The whole freestyles and no real original album/mixtape thing is what causes a lot of artists careers to not take off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Ikgyj92GE

sananspursfan21
10-24-2012, 04:03 AM
I agree. Also I'll post a freestyle of Marcus Manchild's, in case you never heard him.....He has a lot of the Texas artists supporting him. But he also needs a pure studio album or original mixtape. The whole freestyles and no real original album/mixtape thing is what causes a lot of artists careers to not take off.

if that's a true freestyle, that's pretty impressive. when i do them, they're reaaaaally slow lol, i dont do speedy frees

DapDaGenius
10-24-2012, 07:17 AM
if that's a true freestyle, that's pretty impressive. when i do them, they're reaaaaally slow lol, i dont do speedy frees

Well a true freestyle(Original meaning) is a written song/lyrics without an actual meaning to it. Which is what I was calling the song I posted. Although I'm not sure if he did a written freestyle or a "off the top" freestyle like he did on Swimming Pools. I would say Kyleon and Manchild should become a duo, but then there will be non-stop comparisons to UGK.

sananspursfan21
10-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Well a true freestyle(Original meaning) is a written song/lyrics without an actual meaning to it. Which is what I was calling the song I posted. Although I'm not sure if he did a written freestyle or a "off the top" freestyle like he did on Swimming Pools. I would say Kyleon and Manchild should become a duo, but then there will be non-stop comparisons to UGK.

huh, yea i heard about that definition of a freestyle but my mind always goes to the top of the dome haha. either way, yea they seem like their styles would go well together, kyleon would sound great on the hooks while manchild would usually speed through the verses. it would be pretty smooth

DapDaGenius
10-27-2012, 01:05 AM
huh, yea i heard about that definition of a freestyle but my mind always goes to the top of the dome haha. either way, yea they seem like their styles would go well together, kyleon would sound great on the hooks while manchild would usually speed through the verses. it would be pretty smooth

Agreed. Only problem for is the production, I found that Manchild really does have an album out, but seems like a mixtape, by that I mean a literal mixtape like people used to make for their favorite songs. Its kind of all over the place with the sound it's trying to go at. It's completely inconsistent. The guy can flow, and has decent-good lyrics I just hope people like Bun B, Kyleon, K.R.I.T guide his projects. But that's just that one album, that I thought was inconsistent, he did good on rest of his stuff that I heard.

sananspursfan21
10-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Agreed. Only problem for is the production, I found that Manchild really does have an album out, but seems like a mixtape, by that I mean a literal mixtape like people used to make for their favorite songs. Its kind of all over the place with the sound it's trying to go at. It's completely inconsistent. The guy can flow, and has decent-good lyrics I just hope people like Bun B, Kyleon, K.R.I.T guide his projects. But that's just that one album, that I thought was inconsistent, he did good on rest of his stuff that I heard.

yeah, the track flow has no real direction? i see, i mean, maybe he had a lot of creative control and as an artist doesn't understand that songs must be slightly cohesive? haha, sounds like a problem that some/many hip-hop artists have lol