PDA

View Full Version : first the sandusky scandal and now the boy scout perversion files

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 12:07 AM
2012 hasn't been kind to the middle aged white male in America.

ginobili's bald spot
10-19-2012, 04:25 AM
On the other hand, it's been a rough entire history of humanity for the negro race. All that time and still haven't advanced beyond living in grass huts and hunting with spears. If it wasn't for the white man, you wouldn't have even been able to make this stupid ass thread in the first place. You'd be with your brothers still running from lions and still not inventing shit. You're welcome.

AussieFanKurt
10-19-2012, 04:42 AM
Wow ^ that's a kick in the balls haha

benefactor
10-19-2012, 05:54 AM
On the other hand, it's been a rough entire history of humanity for the negro race. All that time and still haven't advanced beyond living in grass huts and hunting with spears. If it wasn't for the white man, you wouldn't have even been able to make this stupid ass thread in the first place. You'd be with your brothers still running from lions and still not inventing shit. You're welcome.
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1111808_o.gif

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 07:22 AM

stop it fam.

stop it right now.

the african american race is doing just fine. we fucking white broads, living in mansions and thriving. stop having to reach to remote parts of african and 3rd world countries for your insults lolsmh.

if you want to speak on history, the white race(inventors of faggotry) have been doing some of the most vile acts known to man forever. living in a grass hut and killing lions with your bare hands>>>>>>>>taking showers with little boys*pukes*

if you're close to 40 i want you to get some help.

DMX7
10-19-2012, 07:37 AM

no racist?

Edward
10-19-2012, 08:16 AM
no racist?

No racist.

Just the truth.

jeebus
10-19-2012, 08:45 AM

Damn, you didn't have to castrate the poor fella. :lol

monosylab1k
10-19-2012, 09:40 AM
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

About time we shot this myth full of holes like it needs to be.

Stats:

% of total child molesters:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Relative to their population, likelihood of abuse compared to background population rate:

American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%
On an individual basis, American Indians are most likely to molest a child, then Blacks, then Hispanics, then Whites, then Asians.

As you can see, not only are Whites less likely to molest kids than Blacks, they have one of the lowest child molesting rates of any ethnic group in the US, surpassed only by Asians.

Hispanics are 2.3 X (135%) more likely to molest children than Whites.

Blacks are 85% more likely to molest children than Whites.

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2012, 09:51 AM
^ to me the facts suggest the more evolved/developed a race is, the lower the probability that they molest children.

Only reason you hear about the scandals involving whites is because it's more likely that a white person is in a position of leadership in the U.S.
If we somehow were able to put a number on all of the child rapes in Africa, this wouldn't even be close.

Also, my guess is that Asians actually molest more than white people but the language barrier screws up the reporting. If you include cases of reported "chird moresting", it should bear that out.

Edward
10-19-2012, 09:57 AM
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

Here comes Trill Clinton and Creepn saying those stats are racially biased

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 09:59 AM
lol foh with that bullshit source. if it aint from the department of corrections its bullshit.

Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children (http://childprotection.lifetips.com/tip/117236/sex-offender-statistics/sex-offender-statistics/characteristics-of-offenders-who-violate-and-assault-children.html)

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.
* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

Sex Offender and Child Molester Statistics (http://childprotection.lifetips.com/tip/122575/sex-offender-statistics/sex-offender-statistics/sex-offender-and-child-molester-statistics.html)

According to the U. S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, on any given day there are approximately 234,000 sex offenders who were convicted of rape or sexual assault and are in the custody or control of correction agencies. Consider the following statistics:
* The median age of the victims of convicted sex offenders was less than 13 years old.
* Approximately 24% of those offenders confined for rape and 19% of those imprisoned for sexual assault had been on parole or probation at the time of the crime.
* In one year alone, approximately 4,300 child molesters in 15 states were released from imprisonment.
* Of the 4,300 child molesters released, approximately 3.3% were rearrested within three years for another sex offense against a child.

Child Molester Statistics (http://childprotection.lifetips.com/tip/117229/sex-offender-statistics/sex-offender-statistics/child-molester-statistics.html)

The following statistics were taken from the U. S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics.
* In one year alone, approximately 4,300 child molesters in 15 states were released from confinement.
* Of the 4,300 child molesters released, approximately 3.3% were rearrested within three years for another sex offense against a child.
* Child molesters were on average approximately five years older than those sex offenders whose victims were adults.
* Approximately 25% of child molesters were age 40 or older.
* Among those child molesters who were released in that one year, 60% had been confined for molesting a child 13 years of younger.

Characteristics of Offenders Who Commit Violent Crimes Against Children
The following statistics were taken from the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics' Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities concerning the characteristics of offenders who commit violent crimes against children. They include the following:
* More than three-fourths of violent crimes against children occurred either in the offender's home or the victim's place of residence.
* More than half of the negligent manslaughter offenders' crimes occurred in a public place, such as a park or a street.
* Eight out of ten crimes by convicted sex offenders and/or child molesters in their own homes were forcible rapes or sexual assaults.
* Only one in seven offenders reported using a weapon to perpetrate the offense against the child victim.
* More than 40% of the child victims of convicted offenders suffered forcible, rape, injury or death as a result of the crime.

Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children (http://childprotection.lifetips.com/tip/117236/sex-offender-statistics/sex-offender-statistics/characteristics-of-offenders-who-violate-and-assault-children.html)According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.
* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 10:02 AM
^ to me the facts suggest the more evolved/developed a race is, the lower the probability that they molest children.

Only reason you hear about the scandals involving whites is because it's more likely that a white person is in a position of leadership in the U.S.
If we somehow were able to put a number on all of the child rapes in Africa, this wouldn't even be close.

Also, my guess is that Asians actually molest more than white people but the language barrier screws up the reporting. If you include cases of reported "chird moresting", it should bear that out.

sup cantthinkofanything?

what you got planned for the weekend big homie?

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2012, 10:05 AM
sup cantthinkofanything (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19499)?

what you got planned for the weekend big homie?

Nada Trill. I'll probably read a book, watch some sports. Eat some fried chicken but also probably hit a Chinese buffet.
Ponder on this fucked up world and what I can do to make it better.

You?

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Nada Trill. I'll probably read a book, watch some sports. Eat some fried chicken but also probably hit a Chinese buffet.
Ponder on this fucked up world and what I can do to make it better.

You?

sounds like a good time.

i have to plant a couple magnolia trees early in the morning. other than that just relax, watch some football and play some xbox.

went and saw sinister last night, it was aight.

monosylab1k
10-19-2012, 10:18 AM
we did this once before trill, and it didn't end well for you. :lmao using stats from 1991 that still don't help you.

if it aint from the department of corrections its bullshit.

Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children (http://childprotection.lifetips.com/tip/117236/sex-offender-statistics/sex-offender-statistics/characteristics-of-offenders-who-violate-and-assault-children.html)According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

[/INDENT]

Statistics are here. From the site:

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been White, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

The figure is from the Bureau of Prisons, 1991. In 1991, Whites were 74% of the population, and they were “nearly 70% of those convicted of child molesting.” In other words, Whites are about 7% less likely to commit child molestation than an average American.

The problem with the 1991 report was that, as usual, Hispanics were lumped in with Whites in terms of crime perpetrators, artificially inflating the White rate. The 1994 Justice Department report finally disaggregates Whites from Hispanics.

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2012, 10:19 AM
sounds like a good time.

i have to plant a couple magnolia trees early in the morning. other than that just relax, watch some football and play some xbox.

went and saw sinister last night, it was aight.

I'll wait on that one. I haven't really enjoyed a horror movie in a while. Seems like everything's been done already. I'm thinking about buying a new Xbox game. I've narrowed it down to Dishonored or Borderlands 2. Any thoughts? I realize these are really brother games but didn't know if you've checked either out.

Edward
10-19-2012, 10:19 AM
:lmao

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 10:34 AM
we did this once before trill, and it didn't end well for you. :lmao using stats from 1991 that still don't help you.

those stats are credible and consistent to what is still going on today.

your stats come from some hicks blog lolsmh.

fact is, we both know who the molesters are. its just sad you don't want to accept the truth. go get some help before you turn into the next sandusky.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
I'll wait on that one. I haven't really enjoyed a horror movie in a while. Seems like everything's been done already. I'm thinking about buying a new Xbox game. I've narrowed it down to Dishonored or Borderlands 2. Any thoughts? I realize these are really brother games but didn't know if you've checked either out.

yea its basically the 2012 version of The Shining with a twist.

i haven't played borderlands but i do own dishonored. its decent. i havent put too many hours into it but if you like stealthy games then give it a run.

i'm waiting for black ops 2 to come out next month.

symple19
10-19-2012, 10:39 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhqdkMwG91roo8qmo1_250.gif

monosylab1k
10-19-2012, 10:49 AM
those stats are credible and consistent to what is still going on today.

:lmao stats from 1991 are still relevant today. you realize how stupid you sound there, right? not to mention that those numbers you think help your case just prove that whites are still less likely to molest children than blacks. There's 70% more white molesters, but that's because whites are the majority, even moreso back in 1991.

Let me put it in a way you might understand better: Jamal sends his 10 kids out to hustle crack for him, they get him $600 in a day. Roscoe sends his 5 kids out to hustle crack for him, they get him $400 in a day. Jamal made more money, but Roscoe made more money per kid. If Roscoe had 10 kids like Jamal, he'd make more than Jamal. But since he doesn't, he'll have to maximize his profits by getting on welfare and food stamps.

Just like how there's more total white child molesters, but there's a higher percentage of black child molesters based on total population. Meaning per person, there's a higher percentage of black child molesters than white ones.

Get it?

lakerhaterade
10-19-2012, 10:53 AM
And Trill continues to remind us why the black race is inferior.

lakerhaterade
10-19-2012, 11:00 AM
Get it?

I'm sure he'll conjure up the expected hoodrat reply tbh...no use in asking

monosylab1k
10-19-2012, 11:07 AM
lol 1991 stats are still legit today.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 11:13 AM
:lmao stats from 1991 are still relevant today. you realize how stupid you sound there, right? not to mention that those numbers you think help your case just prove that whites are still less likely to molest children than blacks. There's 70% more white molesters, but that's because whites are the majority, even moreso back in 1991.

Let me put it in a way you might understand better: Jamal sends his 10 kids out to hustle crack for him, they get him $600 in a day. Roscoe sends his 5 kids out to hustle crack for him, they get him $400 in a day. Jamal made more money, but Roscoe made more money per kid. If Roscoe had 10 kids like Jamal, he'd make more than Jamal. But since he doesn't, he'll have to maximize his profits by getting on welfare and food stamps.

Just like how there's more total white child molesters, but there's a higher percentage of black child molesters based on total population. Meaning per person, there's a higher percentage of black child molesters than white ones.

Get it?

fam did you cite check your references?

well i did and robert lindsay is full of shit lol.

that state on "% of child molesters" is actually % of child abuse:

Rate of child abuse by race:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/bluemark.gif White = 51%
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/bluemark.gif African American = 25%
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/bluemark.gif Hispanic = 15%
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/bluemark.gif American Indian/Alaska Natives = 2%
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/bluemark.gif Asian/Pacific Islanders = 1%

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm#Offenders

Also from the article YOU presented:

The figure is from the Bureau of Prisons, 1991 (http://www.yellodyno.com/Statistics/statistics_child_molester.html). :lmao

And you left this off(also from your robert lindsay site of bullshit):

Where did the myth come from? It’s not certain, but for most crimes, especially violent crimes, Blacks have rates that are up to 6-9 times higher than Whites. For child molestation, these wildly elevated rates for Blacks are not seen. Instead, Whites much more approach parity with Black crime rates in terms of child molestation. This greatly increased White rate vis a vis Blacks compared to other crimes may have given rise to the illusion that Whites are more likely than Blacks to commit this crime.

He just called that 85% number a Myth and doesn't even know where it came from:lmao:downspin: Instead he uses the rationale that since "blacks have rates 6-9 times higher than white" that it makes sense that 85% of the child molestations are happening by them:lmao

Trill- 1

white boy- 0

Ya arms too short to box with the gawd.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm sure he'll conjure up the expected hoodrat reply tbh...no use in asking

hello Avante's number 1 fan.

i see ever since i called you about about your dedication to "owning Avante" you took that gay shit down. scram.

monosylab1k
10-19-2012, 11:22 AM
:lmao the very first sentence of THE ENTIRE FUCKING ARTICLE describes the "myth" he's talking about.

There is a long-standing myth perpetrated by Blacks...that Whites are more likely to molest children than any other race.

THAT'S the myth he's referring too, you fuckin retard. AND DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU JUST POSTED FROM THAT ARTICLE?????

It’s not certain, but for most crimes, especially violent crimes, Blacks have rates that are up to 6-9 times higher than Whites. For child molestation, these wildly elevated rates for Blacks are not seen. Instead, Whites much more approach parity with Black crime rates in terms of child molestation. This greatly increased White rate vis a vis Blacks compared to other crimes may have given rise to the illusion that Whites are more likely than Blacks to commit this crime.

ILLUSION, do you know what the fuck illusion means?

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 11:36 AM
:lmao the very first sentence of THE ENTIRE FUCKING ARTICLE describes the "myth" he's talking about.

THAT'S the myth he's referring too, you fuckin retard. AND DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU JUST POSTED FROM THAT ARTICLE?????

ILLUSION, do you know what the fuck illusion means?

fam you just scoffed at stats from 1991, yet robert lindsay has stats from the same year and even older. i didn't feel like copying them. some of the links to "sources" he used don't even work anymore:lmao

he can't even justify using that 85% number. he just shrugged his shoulders and said it sounds right.

there is no illusion. the FACT is childe molestation and pedophilia is a white crime. swallow that pill.

leemajors
10-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Who is likely to report molestation to the cops? A white victim or a "minority" victim?

monosylab1k
10-19-2012, 11:51 AM
fam you just scoffed at stats from 1991, yet robert lindsay has stats from the same year and even older. i didn't feel like copying them.

lol because you know you're full of shit. thanks for playing, son.

mavs>spurs
10-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Lol tril doesnt understand math. Homie, yo said whites account for 51% of molestations in one of your posts yes but at the time they represented 74% of the population. Id explain better but I'm on my fancy white person phone.

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2012, 12:41 PM
yea its basically the 2012 version of The Shining with a twist.

i haven't played borderlands but i do own dishonored. its decent. i havent put too many hours into it but if you like stealthy games then give it a run.

i'm waiting for black ops 2 to come out next month.

I'll wait until they come out with White Ops.

monosylab1k
10-19-2012, 12:45 PM

lol

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2012, 12:51 PM
lol

I think the problem is in the definition of children. In the wild, monkeys are sexually mature as young as 4 or 5. So it's not uncommon for a 20 year old monkey to have sex with a 4 year old monkey. It's the transition form the jungle to civilization and the different sets of standards that's causing the confusion.

mavs>spurs
10-19-2012, 05:41 PM
I think the problem is in the definition of children. In the wild, monkeys are sexually mature as young as 4 or 5. So it's not uncommon for a 20 year old monkey to have sex with a 4 year old monkey. It's the transition form the jungle to civilization and the different sets of standards that's causing the confusion.

lmao

David Duke
10-19-2012, 06:48 PM

LOL

timvp
10-19-2012, 08:24 PM

lol

This is a stupid thread all the way around but that blog post you're quoting is laughable. There is so much wrong with the stats he cobbled together ... here are some highlights:

-In his first group of stats, he somehow manages to flip numbers that are clearly labeled as "child abuse" stats into "child molesters". Unless you consider someone who neglects a child a "child molester", you can basically throw away the first half of his blog post. I'm not even sure how he made that mistake, tbh.

-That 135% for Hispanics and 85% for blacks considers statutory rape as molesting children, whereas previously in that blog post he had separated statutory rape and actual child rape.

-The above point is especially important because the stats in the links he provided point to blacks being charged with statutory rape at a much higher rate than the other races. Comparing statutory rape to child rape, blacks see a 20% decrease in child rape, while whites see a ~4% increase in child rape and Hispanics show a ~45% jump in child rape.

-Nowhere in his link does it state the percentage of non-Hispanic whites. It lists whites in one category and in another category lists whether there is Hispanic origin. He took the white stats and subtracted the overall Hispanic origin number but that's flawed logic. Doing it that way ignores the fact that blacks can also claim "Hispanic origin". Plus, "Hispanic origin" itself is too broad to draw the lines he tried to draw. If someone has a grandparent from Spain, they'd be classified as "Hispanic" by his reasoning. He's also assuming the numbers mean 23% of the total are Hispanic and not 23% of the whites are Hispanic. Any way you slice it, his flawed logic leads to the lowest mathematically possible percentage of whites -- which he obviously did to fit the agenda of his blog post.

-The already small sample size says it didn't have "Hispanic origin" info for 12% of the sample. That's a rather large omission, IMO. (And it's odd he didn't realize that since he could have used that to further his agenda, tbh.)

-:lol @ anyone who bought anything that blogger was trying to sell. It seems like both sides of the arguments were relying on his weak sauce analysis, tbh.

-:lol @ me for wasting ten minutes reading it and clicking on the links he either didn't comprehend or purposely misinterpreted.

mavs>spurs
10-19-2012, 08:34 PM
it's ok lj we all know you don't molest your kids

DeadlyDynasty
10-19-2012, 09:21 PM
This is a stupid thread all the way around but that blog post you're quoting is laughable. There is so much wrong with the stats he cobbled together ... here are some highlights:

-In his first group of stats, he somehow manages to flip numbers that are clearly labeled as "child abuse" stats into "child molesters". Unless you consider someone who neglects a child a "child molester", you can basically throw away the first half of his blog post. I'm not even sure how he made that mistake, tbh.

-That 135% for Hispanics and 85% for blacks considers statutory rape as molesting children, whereas previously in that blog post he had separated statutory rape and actual child rape.

-The above point is especially important because the stats in the links he provided point to blacks being charged with statutory rape at a much higher rate than the other races. Comparing statutory rape to child rape, blacks see a 20% decrease in child rape, while whites see a ~4% increase in child rape and Hispanics show a ~45% jump in child rape.

-Nowhere in his link does it state the percentage of non-Hispanic whites. It lists whites in one category and in another category lists whether there is Hispanic origin. He took the white stats and subtracted the overall Hispanic origin number but that's flawed logic. Doing it that way ignores the fact that blacks can also claim "Hispanic origin". Plus, "Hispanic origin" itself is too broad to draw the lines he tried to draw. If someone has a grandparent from Spain, they'd be classified as "Hispanic" by his reasoning. He's also assuming the numbers mean 23% of the total are Hispanic and not 23% of the whites are Hispanic. Any way you slice it, his flawed logic leads to the lowest mathematically possible percentage of whites -- which he obviously did to fit the agenda of his blog post.

-The already small sample size says it didn't have "Hispanic origin" info for 12% of the sample. That's a rather large omission, IMO. (And it's odd he didn't realize that since he could have used that to further his agenda, tbh.)

-:lol @ anyone who bought anything that blogger was trying to sell. It seems like both sides of the arguments were relying on his weak sauce analysis, tbh.

-:lol @ me for wasting ten minutes reading it and clicking on the links he either didn't comprehend or purposely misinterpreted.
Statutory rape can be sex with a 12 year old...hell, whenever they hit puberty it's no longer technically child molestation. But I think most normal people would call that child rape. As soon as it bleeds, the brothers are all over it

monosylab1k
10-19-2012, 09:22 PM

That's quite a post :tu