PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence O'Donnell issues challenge to Romney's son

DarrinS
10-19-2012, 09:22 AM
smh

That ginned up Bahston accent is a wicked pissah, LAWRENCE.

What a tough guy. :lmao We're scared, LAWRENCE. :cry

c6e6YD8w6WI

DarrinS
10-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Lawrence Francis O'Donnell, Jr :lmao

TeyshaBlue
10-19-2012, 09:35 AM
http://media.washtimes.com/media/community/image/2012/10/16/lighten-up-frances_t268.jpg?7f6c82c4e3ebc52dbf2e980dcc8631719 b6d5f11

SA210
10-19-2012, 09:56 AM
The simple "talk" of taking a swing aside, I wonder what Lawrence will do about all the murdered women and children Obama has killed. That was more than a swing Obama took..

djohn2oo8
10-19-2012, 04:26 PM
The simple "talk" of taking a swing aside, I wonder what Lawrence will do about all the murdered women and children Obama has killed. That was more than a swing Obama took..

What about all the troops Bush killed? Keep talkin.

JoeChalupa
10-19-2012, 04:44 PM
I like Lawrence O'Donnell.

HI-FI
10-19-2012, 04:58 PM
unreal. when did he start sounding like a douche off of Good Will Hunting?

i guarantee that asshole grew up in a pretty good environment, probably much better than most of us.

z0sa
10-19-2012, 05:06 PM

What about all the troop casualties Obama is accountable for?

Edit: in Afghanistan Obama is now responsible for 1473 deaths as of Oct. 15 compared to 575 under Bush.

jack sommerset
10-19-2012, 05:09 PM
That guy must have rating problems. God bless

DarrinS
10-19-2012, 05:13 PM
unreal. when did he start sounding like a douche off of Good Will Hunting?

i guarantee that asshole grew up in a pretty good environment, probably much better than most of us.

Son of a lawyer, went to private school and Harvard. Definitely grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. :lmao

djohn2oo8
10-19-2012, 05:17 PM
What about all the troop casualties Obama is accountable for?

Edit: in Afghanistan Obama is now responsible for 1473 deaths as of Oct. 15 compared to 575 under Bush.

And Bush is responsible for 5,000 troop deaths in Iraq. Both wars started by Bush. Or did you forget that?

z0sa
10-19-2012, 05:23 PM
And Bush is responsible for 5,000 troop deaths in Iraq. Both wars started by Bush.

So you refuse to answer.

djohn2oo8
10-19-2012, 05:26 PM
So you refuse to answer.

lol answer what? I asked you about the troops Bush killed and you completely ignored Iraq. And don't forget 3,000 U.S. civilians.

SA210
10-19-2012, 05:27 PM

Bush is also a war criminal, just like Mr. NOBEL PEACE Prize. Keep assuming.

djohn2oo8
10-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Bush is also a war criminal, just like Mr. NOBEL PEACE Prize. Keep assuming.

Pretty sure troops kill civilians just like drones.

LnGrrrR
10-19-2012, 05:32 PM
Who's Lawrence O'Donnell, and why should I care?

jack sommerset
Son of a lawyer, went to private school and Harvard. Definitely grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. :lmao

I did a double take on your post then went to his bio to see if that was true. And it was. Makes what he said even more ridiculous. God bless

z0sa
lol answer what? I asked you about the troops Bush killed and you completely ignored Iraq. And don't forget 3,000 U.S. civilians.

Lawllzzzz hahaha you know, why you're a huge hypocrite for starters? You've ignored a direct question, how many troops Bush is responsible for has nothing to do with this question. Ill ask again: what about the troop deaths Obama is responsible for?

jack sommerset
10-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Who's Lawrence O'Donnell, and why should I care?

He is a commentator for msnbc and you shouldn't care. Sure is funny though. God bless

z0sa
10-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Ps did you just imply you're a 9/11 truther? Oh shit. :lol

djohn2oo8
10-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Lawllzzzz hahaha you know, why you're a huge hypocrite for starters? You've ignored a direct question, how many troops Bush is responsible for has nothing to do with this question. Ill ask again: what about the troop deaths Obama is responsible for?
Did Obama start the war? A simple yes or no will suffice.

djohn2oo8
10-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Ps did you just imply you're a 9/11 truther? Oh shit. :lol

Nope. It happened on his watch just like Libya happened on Obama's watch.

SA210
10-19-2012, 05:39 PM

With who exactly? Lybia, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, the continuation of Afghanistan? Pick one

z0sa
10-19-2012, 05:43 PM

So you're saying obama gets a free pass for all the troops that have died under him because he didn't start the war. Continuing it four more years, deploying tens of thousands more men and women, refusing to set a timetable for withdrawal, bring responsible triple the casualties there as Bush, none of this means anything to you.

As I suspected.

z0sa
10-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Nope. It happened on his watch just like Libya happened on Obama's watch.

Lol ok

Koolaid_Man
10-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Lawrence Francis O'Donnell, Jr :lmao

my money on Lawrence...I'd pay prime dollars to see him beat the living shit outta that pussy ass Romney boy

djohn2oo8
10-19-2012, 05:50 PM
So you're saying obama gets a free pass for all the troops that have died under him because he didn't start the war. Continuing it four more years, deploying tens of thousands more men and women, refusing to set a timetable for withdrawal, bring responsible triple the casualties there as Bush, none of this means anything to you.

As I suspected.
So it's not started two wars at once and ballooned the deficit, but who ends it? lol ok. Triple the casualties still brings it nowhere near 5,000.

z0sa
10-19-2012, 06:02 PM
So it's not started two wars at once and ballooned the deficit, but who ends it? lol ok. Triple the casualties still brings it nowhere near 5,000.

Uhh yeah ending the war is a big deal. What's wrong with you?

So you obviously think 1500 deaths is no big deal. In fact as long as it doesn't get anywhere near 5k its just not worth bringing up as criticism for Obama. He didn't start the war right, just finishing what big bad Bush started. Whoever dies along the way, remenber it was all Bush's fault even though obama deployed you.

Big P
10-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Douche does not even begin to describe lawrence...:blah....that was embarrassing for me to watch...:lmao...the meltdown continues for the left...:lol.

mavs>spurs
10-19-2012, 06:54 PM
lol who's this old ass bitch trying to talk all hard? i think my little sister would knock him the fuck out...what a nutless bitch. I'll fight that old faggot on live tv...dude should take him up on it and kick his ass, guaranteeing a romney victory in november.

Koolaid_Man
10-19-2012, 07:13 PM
lol who's this old ass bitch trying to talk all hard? i think my little sister would knock him the fuck out...what a nutless bitch. I'll fight that old faggot on live tv...dude should take him up on it and kick his ass, guaranteeing a romney victory in november.

the day you stop taking dicks up the ass is the day I'll believe you

DMX7
10-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Taggert? hahaha

Big P
10-19-2012, 09:08 PM
rosie odonnell would have a better chance....and I love how lawrence is trying to come off all hard, even throwing the accent in there (like liiaahh and liar), growing up in the hard part of Boston, but his mom was an office manager and his dad was an attorney and he went to St. Sebastian and Harvard....sounds like a real tough life...:lmao

ChumpDumper
10-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Damn, the board Republicans have gone crazy over this person no one knows.

Jacob1983
10-19-2012, 11:37 PM
I sense some butt hurt in O'Donnell. But seriously, the man is a joke. At least Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh are entertaining in their bitching. Shit, even crazy Keith Olbermann was more entertaining than this douchebag. According to O'Donnell, everything good in the world is a result of liberals right?

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 10:25 AM
i'm getting tired of people threatening my president and getting away with it.

first the lady pointing a finger in his face at the airport, now this moron.

this dude is a coward just like his draft dodging, no tax paying, binders full of women, mormon ass daddy.

i would love to see him scrap with obama. he'd get his soft ass whooped.

DarrinS
10-22-2012, 04:11 PM

this dude is a coward just like his draft dodging, no tax paying, binders full of women, mormon ass daddy.

I don't think "Taggert" was LITERALLY threatening The One. I think both you and L. Francis O'Donnell are confused.

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 04:18 PM
I don't think "Taggert" was LITERALLY threatening The One. I think both you and L. Francis O'Donnell are confused.
if he can't answer a question without insinuating violence towards the president, then maybe he should just go back to counting his daddy's money at the country club and shut up.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2012, 05:28 PM

I'm sure O would stomp a mud-hole in that little prick...

Now as for the lady pointing a finger in his face her name is Jan Brewer and trust me she's woeful...don't take my word look at her last debate fail...shit is pretty EPIC...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrMKIyUv9no&feature=related

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm sure O would stomp a mud-hole in that little prick...

Now as for the lady pointing a finger in his face her name is Jan Brewer and trust me she's woeful...don't take my word look at her last debate fail...shit is pretty EPIC...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrMKIyUv9no&feature=related

ROFL damn fam. that broad looks like she's close to a 100 years old. all those years walking the earth and she freezes up like this is her first rodeo?