PDA

View Full Version : Heads up: Buy MJNA

Pedobear1
10-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Heads up to fellow stock trading spurstalkers. Buy MJNA, it's at 8 cents, and their company is going to be featured on 60 minutes this Sunday. In addition to that, alot of polls show that medical marijuana is on the verge of being legalized in a few more states, and in Colorado, it is highly possible that recreational use becomes legalized..

Just a heads up for people looking to double their money in 3 days work ;)

Pedobear1
10-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Gonna hit 11 cents today, up almost $600 on a 2k investment...

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the tip. But out of principle, I don't take stock tips from something called, "Pedobear1".

"Wow...how have you done so well in this economy?"
"Oh, I dabble in the market. I've got a guy."
"Cool...who is it?"
"Pedobear1."

Nope...just can't do it. Good luck.

Blake
10-24-2012, 11:01 AM
I wouldn't hold on to that stock very long

http://m.cbsnews.com/postwatch.rbml?pageType=video&cbsID=50133577

Pedobear1
10-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Blake, check out the 60 minutes and Newsweek covers, Dixie Elixirs is owned by Red Dice Holdings, which is owned by MJNA. The 60 minutes piece has interviews with federal govt employees who state that they will not waste resources in shutting down dispensaries that are selling to people who have needs for them.
Now, there are a few major catalysts in the upcoming weeks that COULD send this stock up to the moon...

1. 60 minutes interview this past Sunday sent it up from .07 to almost .11
2. Newsweek cover this upcoming week
3. Quarter earnings report on Nov. 15 (last quarter they earned 1200% more than the quarter b4 that, and people are expecting even more this quarter..)
4. Voting (6 states are on ballot for Medical Marijuana, 3 for complete legalization (Washington state has a 17% LEAD in the most recent poll [few days ago] on legalizing RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA, which would trigger a showdown between state/feds)
5. Reclassification of Marijuana from Schedule I drug to Schedule II (meaning it has some medicinal properties)
6. They are planning on uplisting from the OTC this upcoming January
7. They are opening new factories this year in Arizona, and early next year in California and one other state..can't remember...

Just a few things to consider, I'm staying in til it gets to a dollar...

Edit: just realized you linked the 60 minutes piece...what negatives in there did you see that outweigh the positives? They did a great job showing a professional environment in that clip, it helps shed the negative stereotype of some shady dude selling weed lol..

Pedobear1
10-24-2012, 01:34 PM
By the way, this is just a tip, one or 2 people buying from spurstalk won't drive up the price lol, just trying to be friendly to fellow spursfans who want to make a profit :)

Blake
10-24-2012, 02:43 PM
The Feds recently forced 10 dispensers to shut down in Colorado because they were within 1000 ft of a school, fwiw.

They are also putting pressure on banks not to do business with marijuana dispensaries under the threat of civil or even criminal prosecution.

This situation can't go on where the state allows it but the feds don't. Something has to give sooner or later.

Even though the reward would be huge, I wouldn't risk money that the feds will be the ones giving in.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the tip. But out of principle, I don't take stock tips from something called, "Pedobear1".

"Wow...how have you done so well in this economy?"
"Oh, I dabble in the market. I've got a guy."
"Cool...who is it?"
"Pedobear1."

Nope...just can't do it. Good luck.

lol

Pedobear1
10-25-2012, 12:58 AM
fwiw, in national polls, 74% of people polled are for the legalization of medical marijuana nationwide, with 50% (yes, 50%) wanting recreational marijuana legalized and taxed.

And yes, they close the dispensaries within 1000 feet of schools, aren't there rules for liquor shops and distance from schools? seems like common sense.

Its not really a risk because before every election/vote on legalization, the stocks like HEMP, MJNA, CBIS all rise, so you could buy and flip over the next week...the support levels are there now at .11 for MJNA, so its not going down much, if at all...the risk reward here is huge, and if it gets legalized in any state, the price of MJNA is going up, and it wont fall until the court decision of state vs. feds comes, so you'd have prenty of time to get out. I borrowed some money from my brother to invest as well since this seems like the most clear cut +++ stock I've seen in a long time...

If it gets reclassified, if any state passes legalization (even of just med marijuana), or if earnings releases are better than expected, I expect .50 in the next month. That'd be a 7x increase of what it was a week ago. There's way too many positives compared to the negatives, and catalysts that are gonna make this stock go up. Even the marketmakers aren't able to keep it down, nor the short traders.

Pedobear1
10-25-2012, 09:48 AM
http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2012/10/victory_historic_decision_issued_in_medical_mariju .php

"This landmark decision not only recognizes the right of dispensaries to exist and provide medical marijuana to their patient members, it also grants a defense for those providers in state court,"

Blake
10-25-2012, 10:54 AM
”.... Since November, the Justice Department has sent out 600 letters across California threatening landlords who rent space to medical marijuana operations. Since November, nine San Francisco pot clubs have shut their doors.

The closures haven’t just affected marijuana clubs but also ancillary businesses. Ray Chico whose company Doob Tubes sells plastic containers for medical marijuana, said the litany of closures has hurt business........”

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/01/13067616-two-more-medical-marijuana-clubs-fold-in-federal-crackdown?lite

Pedobear1
10-25-2012, 01:57 PM
August 1st links...this stock was worth 3 cents back then, since then, there's been tons of good news, and progression towards legalization in multiple states. The link I posted right before yours is more relevant, the court decision was made yesterday, not almost 3 months ago. I'd say 9 businesses being closed down out of the 600 in California over the course of a year is extremely good (for MMJ), considering the hundreds that have opened nationwide since then...

DMC
10-25-2012, 04:37 PM
I would never bet my money on what the majority of Americans think to be correct.

phxspurfan
10-25-2012, 06:16 PM
lol, up 23% today, at 14.3 cents a share.

Blake
10-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Nice. I wonder how long Pedo wants to hold before selling

Pedobear1
10-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Honestly, I'm holding for a few months at the least, I was considering selling after the elections / november 15th earnings release, but I'm probably gonna hold longer...

Pedobear1
10-25-2012, 10:12 PM
I was trying to give the heads up to anyone that's interested, I even offered a few friends the following deal: if they invest 1000, and somehow they lose money, i will pay it back with 200 extra within the next 2 months. If they make any profit over the next 2 months, we split the profit. They have 0 risk, and only potential for gain. A few of them wont do it cause of morality issues with marijuana (lol)

Pedobear1
10-26-2012, 10:27 AM
16 cents now :D literally doubled from when I started this topic

cantthinkofanything
10-26-2012, 10:31 AM
I was trying to give the heads up to anyone that's interested, I even offered a few friends the following deal: if they invest 1000, and somehow they lose money, i will pay it back with 200 extra within the next 2 months. If they make any profit over the next 2 months, we split the profit. They have 0 risk, and only potential for gain. A few of them wont do it cause of morality issues with marijuana (lol)

Congrats on the pick thusfar. But with that type of mentality...guaranteeing someone else's investment...you're going to go broke.

CubanMustGo
10-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Right, like this 'guarantee' is going to be worth the paper it's written on (e.g., it's not) if this thing goes south.

I'm flabbergasted that the mods are allowing an anonymous penny stock tout thread tbh.

Pedobear1
10-26-2012, 10:37 AM
cantthinkofanything , I know what you're saying, but I'm really confident in this sector growing, and I'm invested in the industry leader of an up and coming sector. There's nowhere to go but up (for now).

Pedobear1
10-26-2012, 10:38 AM
CubanMustGo I'm resigned to this username since the one I posted on for years can't start topics, tbh..

Pedobear1
10-26-2012, 10:41 AM
People should be doing their own research, not only going off what I say. These are just hints that you can research on your own..do your due diligence

Blake
11-25-2012, 07:36 PM
16 cents now :D literally doubled from when I started this topic

down to 10 cents now.

Did you keep or sell?

Pedobear1
11-26-2012, 01:54 AM
I sold at 12.3 cents, since I wanted to secure a profit and continue investing in other stocks, I'm terribly impatient :( Though I wish I could invest another 2k into MJNA, and somehow lock the account where I can't access it for 2 years, tbh...

Right now, I'm in AMBS awaiting December 22 for their results, tbh. (they have a patent that was held up in court a couple days ago, treatment of diseases using MANF, and they'll be applying for orphan drug status soon...revolutionary stuff, tbh, if I can only keep myself from my account to sell for small profits :S

Pedobear1
01-03-2013, 11:31 AM
I sold at 12.3 cents, since I wanted to secure a profit and continue investing in other stocks, I'm terribly impatient :( Though I wish I could invest another 2k into MJNA, and somehow lock the account where I can't access it for 2 years, tbh...

Right now, I'm in AMBS awaiting December 22 for their results, tbh. (they have a patent that was held up in court a couple days ago, treatment of diseases using MANF, and they'll be applying for orphan drug status soon...revolutionary stuff, tbh, if I can only keep myself from my account to sell for small profits :S

Oh yea, bought in at 4.2 cents, watched it drop to 1.8 cents and now sitting pretty at 16.6 cents, quadrupled my money almost :D

Pedobear1
02-04-2013, 11:39 PM

Hating myself right about now. Sold at 12.3 cents for ~700 dollar profit :/

Today it hit a high of .50, closed at .43

lol @ telling myself I'm gonna hold it for a few months then getting impatient and losing out on 8k+ $