PDA

View Full Version : man wins lottery after being dumped by his girl

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 04:05 PM
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/19861396/man-wins-lottery-after-being-dumped-by-girlfriend

:hat:hat:hat

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 04:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWK8eLhLZUA&feature=player_embedded#!

Reck
10-19-2012, 04:17 PM
LOL donate to the community. Fuck the community son.

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2012, 04:21 PM
Singh says he also hopes to use some of the money to get a bachelor's degree (http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/19861396/man-wins-lottery-after-being-dumped-by-girlfriend#) in business.

LMAO.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2012, 04:26 PM
LMAO.

ROFL

yup, typical.

mavs>spurs
10-19-2012, 05:40 PM
haha odds of the stupid bitch trying to contact him are currently at 100%

Reck
10-19-2012, 05:53 PM
haha odds of the stupid bitch trying to contact him are currently at 100% And the stupid fuck will take her back. Almost as guarantee.

mavs>spurs
10-19-2012, 05:56 PM
And the stupid fuck will take her back. Almost as guarantee.

i hope not, didnt sound like it by his response. i think when you win the fucking lottery all that shit just goes out the window..i mean, how could he really care anymore? i'd laugh my ass off to the bank.

jeebus
10-19-2012, 06:02 PM
i hope not, didnt sound like it by his response. i think when you win the fucking lottery all that shit just goes out the window..i mean, how could he really care anymore? i'd laugh my ass off to the bank.
You never know with people nowadays. What may be common sense to you and I could be quantum physics to others. But you're right :lol he's probably got hotter bitches trying to get with him now tbh

DMC
10-19-2012, 06:09 PM
He'll have enough pussy contacting him that his ex won't be able to get through.

He seems like a decent kid. lol wiping his nose on his shirt sleeve. He'll be fine.

Agloco
10-19-2012, 06:20 PM
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/19861396/man-wins-lottery-after-being-dumped-by-girlfriend

:hat:hat:hat

Odds are pretty good that in the following weeks we will be hearing about her suing him for some of the winnings.

mavs>spurs
10-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Odds are pretty good that in the following weeks we will be hearing about her suing him for some of the winnings.

:lol that doesn't even make sense. he lives at home with his mom what ground would she sue on?

baseline bum
10-19-2012, 06:27 PM
It would be great to win the lottery just to tell everyone you're blowing it all on jewellery, hookers, and blow in the press conference.

Agloco
10-19-2012, 06:28 PM
:lol that doesn't even make sense. he lives at home with his mom what ground would she sue on?

No surprise that this flew over your head. Maybe you should contact the winner. Looks like he's in position to start his own credit union tbh.

baseline bum
10-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Real talk, the only way it'd be funnier is if she aborted his kid the day before so no fat child support.

mavs>spurs
10-19-2012, 06:42 PM
No surprise that this flew over your head. Maybe you should contact the winner. Looks like he's in position to start his own credit union tbh.

I'd like to see you explain what exactly flew over my head because there's no way she can sue him.

LkrFan
10-19-2012, 06:54 PM
:lmao good for him... and her.

Venti Quattro
10-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Hope the guy doesn't take her back. He could score chicks that he wants with that money. Or at least, a major upgrade.

Latarian Milton
10-19-2012, 07:34 PM
good luck returns when bitch is gone...

Latarian Milton
10-19-2012, 07:38 PM
LOL donate to the community. Fuck the community son.
at least a better way of spending than blowing it to flatter his bitch imho

Latarian Milton
10-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Hope the guy doesn't take her back. He could score chicks that he wants with that money. Or at least, a major upgrade.
dude shouldn't get the old bitch back, nor any new one either. just fuck em bitches for fun like a badass w/o making a relationship with anyone of them. bitches ain't nothing and they only come to you for the stuffs in your pants and your pockets, but you better keep your $ out of the bitch's reach when your a millionaire or billionaire imho

Reck
10-19-2012, 07:49 PM

When you think about it, the ex is probably the best next thing for him in terms of history and she having actual feelings for him.

From here on out anyone he scores will be for the money. Could be a bad thing in the long run.

Reck
10-19-2012, 07:52 PM
dude shouldn't get the old bitch back, nor any new one either. just fuck em bitches for fun like a badass w/o making a relationship with anyone of them. bitches ain't nothing and they only come to you for the stuffs in your pants and your pockets, but you better keep your $ out of the bitch's reach when your a millionaire or billionaire imho

That would work for someone looking to stay single the rest of his life. If you want anything more than a fun night you're screwed.

That's the only drawback when you're a millionare. Hardly can find a genuine chick that wants you for you and not your money.

Venti Quattro
10-19-2012, 07:54 PM
That's the only drawback when you're a millionare. Hardly can find a genuine chick that wants you for you and not your money.

That's going to be an even harder task for him because he won a lottery.

Trainwreck2100
10-19-2012, 08:09 PM
He should "take her back" make up bang her then dump her ass

Latarian Milton
10-19-2012, 08:28 PM
That would work for someone looking to stay single the rest of his life. If you want anything more than a fun night you're screwed.

thats why a wealthy guy should never dream of having a bitch for longterm relationship based on true love (which never really existed in human history IMHO), sometimes bitches and guys become lovers because they have common interests or common goals of life, but the majority of times a marriage or relationship is just a business, from which a guy will never make any profit

maybe some random pussies and some fun nights are the only things a young male millionaire should expect for his sexual life imho (except if your the heir of the british royal family who can blow government's money for fun) he would get really screwed if he gets stupid to marry the bitch and lose the bitch & half of his wealth a few years later

Agloco
10-20-2012, 10:55 AM
I'd like to see you explain what exactly flew over my head because there's no way she can sue him.

And I'd like to see you explain how you gleaned the exact details of their relationship from this article. Feel free to do this after your dissertation on joining credit unions.

baseline bum
10-20-2012, 12:55 PM

LOL, like women don't care about your money when you're not a millionaire. There is no drawback now, since he can easily pick and choose.

mavs>spurs
10-20-2012, 01:53 PM
And I'd like to see you explain how you gleaned the exact details of their relationship from this article. Feel free to do this after your dissertation on joining credit unions.

it clearly stated that he's like 20 and lived at home with his mother, and they had just broken up prior to him winning the lotto. even if they were still together, they weren't married and have no kids together so she wouldn't be entitled to shit..you're taking this in a direction that the evidence doesn't lead you to.

Reck
10-20-2012, 02:34 PM
LOL, like women don't care about your money when you're not a millionaire. There is no drawback now, since he can easily pick and choose.

You're missing the point.

Yes women are vultures when it comes to money but at least they are with you because they care about you as a person.

How many girls do you know of that have gotten into a relantionship with someone with a minimum wage entirely for the money? There is barely anything to gain from that.

baseline bum
10-20-2012, 02:39 PM
How many girls do you know of that have gotten into a relantionship with someone with a minimum wage entirely for the money? There is barely anything to gain from that.

The ones on the westside tbh.

Chris
10-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Hottest girl in our highschool immediately got with the son of a lottery winner not a week after it was announced. Kid was fat and didn't speak much English but she made it work. :lol

Latarian Milton
10-20-2012, 08:33 PM
You're missing the point.

Yes women are vultures when it comes to money but at least they are with you because they care about you as a person.

some of them just wanna be the boss of their marriage & relationship. maybe they don't care too much about $ like the other 99% bitches do but they still want something from the poor dudes one way or another

TimDunkem
10-20-2012, 08:42 PM
some of them just wanna be the boss of their marriage & relationship. maybe they don't care too much about $ like the other 99% bitches do but they still want something from the poor dudes one way or another

The truth.

Agloco
10-20-2012, 11:16 PM
it clearly stated that he's like 20 and lived at home with his mother, and they had just broken up prior to him winning the lotto. even if they were still together, they weren't married and have no kids together so she wouldn't be entitled to shit.you're taking this in a direction that the evidence doesn't lead you to.

:lol

I agree with you dork. I'm simply stating that I wouldn't be surprised if some shitbag attorney will find an angle for her if she decides to pursue it.

TDMVPDPOY
10-21-2012, 01:04 AM
de-facto relationship is that legislated in america if u live for a period of months together ur like a real married couple anyway which allows the 50/50 rule....lol australia :(

Latarian Milton
10-21-2012, 08:34 AM
^ agree and that's why smart guys should stay in safe distances to them bitches at any cost tbh.

purplengold
10-21-2012, 05:43 PM
bitch must be cryin about losin dat cherry red Porsche that would be comin her way

DMC
10-21-2012, 08:13 PM

I've had that problem.

Agloco
10-21-2012, 10:41 PM

Most look in all the wrong places. Money's gotta marry money if it's gonna marry at all.