PDA

View Full Version : i live in Ohio....need clarification on both candidates

TheGreatest23
10-20-2012, 07:06 PM
i dont follow politics much, but how exactly are both candidates helping the middle class? can someone explain the difference between thier plans?

Clipper Nation
10-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Both plan to keep fucking over the middle class by allowing the Fed's inflationary policies to continue unchecked, tbh....

baseline bum
10-20-2012, 07:17 PM
Vote for the one who will bring LeBron back.

Nbadan
10-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Pretty simple really, Obama's plan helps the middle class by extending the current tax cuts for those making less than @250K per year. The Ryan plan extends these cuts to the richers but they say they'll make it up by closing loop holes in the current system, something Obama favors too but Isn't delusional enough to believe that it will be cost neutral without raising tax rates on the middle class....I haven't seen a plan that works under the "Romney Plan"

Anybody? Anybody?

TheGreatest23
10-20-2012, 10:08 PM
I thought obama is not extending tax cuts.

DMX7
10-20-2012, 10:19 PM
I thought obama is not extending tax cuts.

for those making $250K or more he's not planning to

Wild Cobra
10-20-2012, 10:59 PM
i dont follow politics much, but how exactly are both candidates helping the middle class? can someone explain the difference between thier plans?
Neither of them are and neither of them can. It's all,bullshit when they say they can. Congress must pass the bills for our president to sign. He then signs it into law or vetoes it. Nothing good is getting through congress, so it really doesn't matter who becomes president, when it comes to our economy.

rascal
10-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Neither of them are and neither of them can. It's all,bullshit when they say they can. Congress must pass the bills for our president to sign. He then signs it into law or vetoes it. Nothing good is getting through congress, so it really doesn't matter who becomes president, when it comes to our economy.

You just shot down Romney's main talking point.

Wild Cobra
10-21-2012, 01:27 AM
You just shot down Romney's main talking point.
So?