PDA

View Full Version : Will Obama Strike Libya Before the Election?

DMC
10-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Just to collect some swing voters? He said there will be justice, but if he's defeated it's just a hollow noise coming from his pie hole. What's the odds he pulls a Clinton and makes a move for political reasons before November 4th? I say about 50/50.

ChumpDumper
10-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Which political move did Clinton pull according to you?

DMC
10-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Which political move did Clinton pull according to you?

Operation Desert Fox

boutons_deux
10-21-2012, 08:04 PM
There is no doubt the Gecko and his oil-thirsty, blood-thirsty neocons would strike Iran, "regime change", after a charade of a few months of "diplomatic, embargo failure".

We'll see in the last debate what both sides say about Libya. Gecko will have the luxury of never having to act on his macho man bellicosity.

DMC
10-21-2012, 08:05 PM
There is no doubt the Gecko and his oil-thirsty, blood-thirsty neocons would strike Iran, "regime change", after a charade of a few months of "diplomatic, embargo failure".

Red herring.

We'll see in the last debate what both sides say about Libya. Gecko will have the luxury of never having to act on his macho man bellicosity.
Never asked about Romney. Thanks for your faggot opinion.

boutons_deux
10-21-2012, 09:04 PM
you're welcom, dickless

mavs>spurs
10-21-2012, 09:07 PM
you're welcom, dickless

dickless is being an obama faggot actually

ChumpDumper
10-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Operation Desert FoxThe one two years after his re-election?

I guess Obama could strike in 2014.

Drachen
10-21-2012, 10:43 PM
The one two years after his re-election?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/26159932.jpg

SA210
10-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Let's attack them for attacking us because we first attacked them. That'll teach them...maybe it will all end now. :rolleyes

Wild Cobra
10-22-2012, 02:13 AM
Operation Desert Fox
Liberals forget that Clinton signed legislation that was instrumental in us going into Iraq in 2003, and other years. But of course, their masters never remind them of it.

Wild Cobra
10-22-2012, 02:15 AM
Just to collect some swing voters? He said there will be justice, but if he's defeated it's just a hollow noise coming from his pie hole. What's the odds he pulls a Clinton and makes a move for political reasons before November 4th? I say about 50/50.
God I hope not.

Without our help to the wrong side of a civil war, Libya would still be a growing nation.

boutons_deux
10-22-2012, 05:13 AM
Liberals forget that Clinton signed legislation that was instrumental in us going into Iraq in 2003, and other years. But of course, their masters never remind them of it.

ALL the anti-Irag bullshit was based on bogus, politicized "intelligence" about WMD, much like the CIA was corrupted into producing the desired "facts" about the all powerful, threatening USSR that fit Repug politics in 1980s, and was nothing more than a MIC scheme to suck wealth out of America, which was, as always, successful.

False equivalence: Clinton was horrendous as dubya. Signing legislation, Desert Fox bombing, isn't the same a LYING and pushing the country into a invasive/occupying war-for-oil.

DMC
10-22-2012, 01:57 PM
The one two years after his re-election?

The one where he launched an attack on the eve of his Monica trial, where the news was supposed to air a special on that but the attack was aired before.

Yeah, political reasons. I didn't say shit about getting Clinton re-elected.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2012, 02:02 PM
The one where he launched an attack on the eve of his Monica trial, where the news was supposed to air a special on that but the attack was aired before.

Yeah, political reasons. I didn't say shit about getting Clinton re-elected.Yeah, that sure made everyone forget about the trial.

lol conspiracy