PDA

View Full Version : Is Kawhi pressing?

mikem
10-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Hope all this "face of the franchise" and "Spur for life" hasn't freaked Kawhi out a little bit. His shot seems much less dependable even though it's only preseason. Probably just Pop's way of testing what the kid is made of.

xellos88330
10-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Same as last year. I'm not worried about it.

G-Dawgg
10-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Could it be that maybe he just isn't as good as people thought.............yet?

Fireball
10-24-2012, 04:21 AM
Lets see how he does within regular season rotation. I am not worried, but also think expectations that he took another 4-5 huge steps in his development should not be so high.

BackHome
10-24-2012, 07:59 PM
I remember that he made a comment about taking more of the load or that he can do more things. The reason I remember is that when the press told Pop that he mad his usual smart ass comment and then the next game Kawhi was on fire and doing every thing hitting outside/inside etc..........made Pop look like a fool for what he said.

capek
10-24-2012, 09:18 PM
I remember that he made a comment about taking more of the load or that he can do more things. The reason I remember is that when the press told Pop that he mad his usual smart ass comment and then the next game Kawhi was on fire and doing every thing hitting outside/inside etc..........made Pop look like a fool for what he said.

:rolleyes Or just another example of the genius motivator that he is.

Anyways, it's preseason...meaningless to speculate this early on.

ThaBigFundamental21
10-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Offensively he has a way to go. We all knew that. His shot is streaky, he doesn't finish well at the rim. His Defense will be special, we need his Offense to catch up. He is a freak of nature athletically, and we know he is very smart and coachable. I think you are making to much of this too soon.