PDA

View Full Version : Black QBs go 1-4 in Week 7

DD
10-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Even though Vick was on his bye I give him the W for finally going a week without a turnover

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2012, 11:09 AM
The black QB sympathizers are gonna rave about Josh Freeman's great passing performance against the worst defense in the NFL and hope we forget how much they have ignored Freeman during his entire below average career.

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 11:15 AM
damn i was about to type "inb4duncanownskobe" but the monkey got in here first.

props to cam for getting the GM fired. when he said something has to change with the team, i was certain ron rivera would get fired. i wouldn't be surprised if he's fired at the end of the season.

Trainwreck2100
10-22-2012, 11:17 AM
God I hope Freeman continues passing it to Jackson

Malik Hairston
10-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Trill Clinton accuses others of racism, but he's probably the biggest racist on ST IMO..he reminds me of Farrakhan, tbh..

DD
10-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Cam Newton is quite possibly the worst QB in the league right now. His defeatist body language and emo press conferences aren't doing him any favors either.

The Gemini Method
10-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Even though Vick was on his bye I give him the W for finally going a week without a turnover

Not true--he tried to toss a beer during his bye week bar-b-que but managed to have that picked off as well.

RGIII looks like he's going to be good for a long time--Cam Newton isn't showing any promise up to this point...

benefactor
10-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Cam is just not that good. I'm not sure how much more evidence is needed.

What's really sad is that as much of a game manager Schaub is, I'd still take him over any starting black QB in the league. Griffin would be the only one that would be remotely tempting but I'd be scared he'd try to take off running every time they ran the zone bootleg instead of hitting the wide open receiver on the crossing pattern.

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Trill Clinton accuses others of racism, but he's probably the biggest racist on ST IMO..he reminds me of Farrakhan, tbh..

this post has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. stay on topic alias.

Lincoln
10-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Not true--he tried to toss a beer during his bye week bar-b-que but managed to have that picked off as well.

RGIII looks like he's going to be good for a long time--Cam Newton isn't showing any promise up to this point...
It's because he is a accurate pocket passer that doesn't run if the first read isn't there

Creepn
10-22-2012, 12:50 PM
I really feel bad for Cam. He's a good quarterback in a crappy organization. Put Brady in this team and they would still suck.

Cam made mistakes but he's just a small problem of a huge problem. The GM was a much bigger problem.

The Gemini Method
10-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Not sure though--this seems like a VY situation all over again. Cam just doesn't have the mental fortitude to be a star in the league. Maybe he can survive for a pretty okay career but I don't see him being successful for a duration...more like spurts. Hopefully I'm wrong because it's pretty cool that you get black QBs that sustain lengthy careers besides Warren Moon and Donovan McNabb.

Malik Hairston
10-28-2012, 04:56 AM
this post has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. stay on topic alias.

:lol the KKK thread in the Club, more racism from Trill..

Redzero and I are both part Black, tbh, and we're embarrassed by your behavior, tbh..niggas like you give us all a bad name, tbh..

:lol bumping Drake while masturbating to the thoughts of exploiting a fake KKK attack on a stupid ho for his anti-White arguments on ST..

Trill Clinton
10-28-2012, 10:52 AM

Redzero and I are both part Black, tbh, and we're embarrassed by your behavior, tbh..niggas like you give us all a bad name, tbh..

:lol bumping Drake while masturbating to the thoughts of exploiting a fake KKK attack on a stupid ho for his anti-White arguments on ST..

oh so a thread made about a woman accusing the KKK of burning her alive is racist?

me poking fun at the KKK is racist? lol

just stop it fam.

you and redzero being "part black" is probably the funniest shit i done heard all month.

uncle tom ass niggas:lol

and no homo at you imagining me masturbating.

you need to spend more time around your black side of the family.

no way does a nigga think like that.

Creepn
10-28-2012, 12:28 PM

Redzero and I are both part Black, tbh, and we're embarrassed by your behavior

I wouldn't brag about Redzero tbh. He's as Uncle Tom as it gets. Before I started posting here, he was yuk yuk yukking it up with the Spurstalk KKK brigade. They would say N*gger this and N*gger tht and he would laugh right along with it. I was pretty shocked to find he was actually black because I figured him for backwoods hillbilly. Pretty pathetic to seek validation from such a group just because were a minority here. He even got mad at ME when I said they should tone their racial rhetoric down.

SHM.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Why do black people use the term "smh" so much?

DeadlyDynasty
10-29-2012, 05:08 PM
A combined 1-8 the last 2 weeks--with the one win riding on the back of RB Doug Martin.

jeebus
10-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Why do black people use the term "smh" so much?
if you run a search on the term and show just the posts, the results are quite surprising. elnono uses it quite a bit..