PDA

View Full Version : can't we all just get along? black woman burned alive by kkk

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 07:05 PM
http://www.ksla.com/story/19877636/woman-set-on-fire-is-in-critical-condition

WINNSBORO, LA (KSLA) -

New details are emerging surrounding the critical injury of a Winnsboro woman set on fire in a city park on Sunday night.
20-year-old Sharmeka Moffitt is in critical condition at LSU Medical Center in Shreveport. Her mother, Edna Moffitt, says surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. "Both of her arms, and they are third degree burns, down her chest and legs - one. Basically her arms are real bad." Edna Moffitt also confirms her daughter was not wearing an Obama t-shirt, as initial rumors on social media had indicated.

At a news conference held just before Noon Monday, authorities confirmed Moffitt called 911 around 8 p.m. Sunday from Civitan Park, telling them she had been attacked and burned by three men in white hoodies. They say she was unable to identify her attackers. Franklin Parish Sheriff Kevin Cobb confirms that "KKK" was spray-painted on the hood of her car, with a racial slur underneath.

At this point, police are not classifying the incident as a hate crime, but FBI agents are there investigating the possibility. Agents are there in addition to Louisiana State Police and local law enforcement, the State Fire Marshal's Office and the Franklin Parish Sheriff's Department.

Winnsboro Police say they will be tightening security at the park as a result of the incident.

"This is a horrific event for our community," says Franklin Parish Sheriff Kevin Cobb. "It makes everyone uneasy. It is our hope that everyone stands together at this time, and follow the information that is gathered, follow the facts, follow the evidence and hopefully that will lead us to justice in this case." He went on to tell KSLA News 12 that they have no information to lead them directly to any individual suspects at this point, but he says they are following all avenues.
The story went viral Sunday evening on Twitter and Facebook. Many of the posts speculated the attack was a hate crime. However, the sheriff's office has also confirmed with KSLA News 12 that Moffitt was not wearing a President Obama t-shirt, despite claims on social media that the t-shirt is what provoked the attack.
Family and friends are planning a candlelight vigil for Sharmeka Moffitt. It's set for Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m. at Civitan Park.
Copyright 2012 KSLA (http://www.ksla.com/). All rights reserved.
Recommended for You
(http://www.ksla.com/story/19530876/search-on-for-two-who-shot-man-inside-his-shreveport-home)

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
2012 and there are still chimp brained, incest loving, romney voting people with hate in their hearts.

only a sick individual with a mental illness would go to these extremes of hate.

all bullshit aside, i know some aliases are going to come in here with the usual lame racist jokes but the reality is black people for some reason are seen as a threat.

shame that these grown men hiding behind sheets had to do this to a innocent woman. this shit needs to cease!

i will sign any petition and write as many letters to the Franklin Parish police department until those responsible for this crime are brought to justice.

Leetonidas
10-22-2012, 08:10 PM
i'm sure if it was a white dude at a black panther meeting you would be okay with it though right?

DeadlyDynasty
10-22-2012, 08:12 PM
How could they tell she was burnt?

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 08:21 PM
i'm sure if it was a white dude at a black panther meeting you would be okay with it though right?

no

mavs>spurs
10-22-2012, 08:28 PM
How could they tell she was burnt?

:wow

DPG21920
10-22-2012, 08:31 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/wife-told-court-wis-spa-shooter-terrorized-her-222552081.html

Trill ^ lot of sick stuff going on lately

jeebus
10-22-2012, 08:37 PM
would they be chimp brained, rape loving, obama voting people with hate in their hearts?

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 08:44 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/wife-told-court-wis-spa-shooter-terrorized-her-222552081.html

Trill ^ lot of sick stuff going on lately

yea that was sad too.

school shootings, theater shootings now salon shootings? the bright side of that he committed suicide.

as far as this story goes, there are 3 cowards in white hooded sheets still walking free.

untill they're caught, the risk of another innocent person being attacked is high.

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 08:46 PM
would they be chimp brained, rape loving, obama voting people with hate in their hearts?

in that bogus scenario that Leetonidas presented, yes they would be considered chimp brained and possibly obama lovers.

anybody who commits hate crimes in 2012 is chimp brained.

its cowardly and needs to cease.

Leetonidas
10-22-2012, 08:50 PM
but it's cool for a white ref to get sucker punched because he was reffing an inner city game

DPG21920
10-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Trill: You have 2 minutes to respond ^

Then the governor Leetonidas will have two minutes as well.

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 08:53 PM
but it's cool for a white ref to get sucker punched because he was reffing an inner city game

fool are you really comparing a ref getting sucker punched to a young lady being burned alive? please tell me where you're going with this.

Leetonidas
10-22-2012, 08:59 PM
just seeing where you draw the line on race relations. sucker punching is okay, burning is bad. gotcha.

btw i don't agree with them inbred honkeys at all, shit is disgusting and i can't believe people would do this kinda stuff to a 20 year old girl they don't even know

Trill Clinton
10-22-2012, 09:04 PM
just seeing where you draw the line on race relations. sucker punching is okay, burning is bad. gotcha.

btw i don't agree with them inbred honkeys at all, shit is disgusting and i can't believe people would do this kinda stuff to a 20 year old girl they don't even know

yea a sucker punch is alright in my book.

he went home to his family with his pride and ego bruised but his overall health intact.

this young lady is scarred for life mentally and physically.

three men, not one, but three men attacked her.

glad to see we agree on something.

DeadlyDynasty
10-22-2012, 09:06 PM
This story just further proves my point that BR's home state is a bastion for retards (of all races).

dirk4mvp
10-22-2012, 09:14 PM
I've been to Winsboro before. Probably the most excitement that fella has had in a while tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
10-22-2012, 09:15 PM
...and why would they keep her at LSU Med Ctr? Nevermind the fact that student residents from Louisiana would be caring for her--which is scary enough--but it's not even a burn center last I checked. She should've been flown to Houston or Galveston.

Malik Z. Shabazz
10-22-2012, 09:29 PM
My brothers the WHITE man continues his barbaric, sinister acts of INHUMANITY against my brothers. And as you can see, the KLAN members of this site simply cannot CONDEMN this act, but rather try to DEFEND it.

As the honorable Elijah Muhammed said: "The Devil will accept and defend all acts of violence and treachery against the Nubian People, because that is how they are programmed. They are the Machines in Terminator 2 - one objective of death and destruction".

Allahu Akbar.

monosylab1k
10-22-2012, 09:53 PM
My brothers the WHITE man continues his barbaric, sinister acts of INHUMANITY against my brothers. And as you can see, the KLAN members of this site simply cannot CONDEMN this act, but rather try to DEFEND it.

As the honorable Elijah Muhammed said: "The Devil will accept and defend all acts of violence and treachery against the Nubian People, because that is how they are programmed. They are the Machines in Terminator 2 - one objective of death and destruction".

Allahu Akbar.

:lol

Creepn
10-22-2012, 09:59 PM

Allahu Akbar.

You're right. None of these white posters condemned it.

Leet is probably whacking off to this story as we speak.

mavs>spurs
10-22-2012, 10:03 PM
:lol leet isn't white dumb coon

monosylab1k
10-22-2012, 10:03 PM
You're right. None of these white posters condemned it.

Leet is probably whacking off to this story as we speak.

shut up honkey

Creepn
10-22-2012, 10:06 PM
:lol leet isn't white dumb coon
Did I say he was? Notice the separation of paragraphs? Damn you a stupid ass college graduate lmao.

Latarian Milton
10-22-2012, 10:11 PM
fire would make her even blacker than she previously was, with carbonized skin

mingus
10-23-2012, 03:08 AM
yea a sucker punch is alright in my book.

he went home to his family with his pride and ego bruised but his overall health intact.

this young lady is scarred for life mentally and physically.

three men, not one, but three men attacked her.

glad to see we agree on something.

So then you'd be alright with them sucker punching her?

You are a moron, and from what I have gathered by what you have said thus far you are probably a racist yourself.

Wild Cobra
10-23-2012, 04:13 AM
You know what seems to be missing from this story?

I read nowhere, in all the articles I searched, that she says the perpetrators were white...

She was unable to say what race her attackers were (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57537792/louisiana-resident-sharmeka-moffitt-who-was-set-on-fire-claims-attack-was-race-related/).

Trill Clinton
10-23-2012, 07:49 AM
So then you'd be alright with them sucker punching her?

You are a moron, and from what I have gathered by what you have said thus far you are probably a racist yourself.

smh...no i wouldn't.

what are your thoughts about the story?

don't know why everyone is so pressed to paint me as a racist.

DisAsTerBot
10-23-2012, 09:32 AM

:rollin

koriwhat
10-23-2012, 09:48 AM
smh...no i wouldn't.

what are your thoughts about the story?

you dont get it yet, especially considering how long you've been hanging around these parts? the closet racists who think it's cool and funny to be such fuckheads are also the cowards who don't say shit in real life. racism here could probably be tracked back to one person and the flood of fuckheads picked up the schtick and think they're clever, almost as bad as mouse thinking he's a comedian. ST is full of pretenders and they would like nothing more than to recruit you into their childish and pitiful games.

monosylab1k
10-23-2012, 09:50 AM
you dont get it yet, especially considering how long you've been hanging around these parts? the closet racists who think it's cool and funny to be such fuckheads are also the cowards who don't say shit in real life. racism here could probably be tracked back to one person and the flood of fuckheads picked up the schtick and think they're clever, almost as bad as mouse thinking he's a comedian. ST is full of pretenders and they would like nothing more than to recruit you into their childish and pitiful games.

sup koriwhat how's the tattoo business goin?

koriwhat
10-23-2012, 09:56 AM
it's going... tough business to be in tbh. it's all about who you know.

lakerhaterade
10-23-2012, 09:56 AM
lol koriwhat has been gone for some time.

Creepn is arguably the most racist poster on this site.

lakerhaterade
10-23-2012, 10:00 AM

Creepn AND Trill

forgot to add the other

Trill probably takes the cake though

Creepn
10-23-2012, 10:01 AM
You know what seems to be missing from this story?

I read nowhere, in all the articles I searched, that she says the perpetrators were white...

She was unable to say what race her attackers were (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57537792/louisiana-resident-sharmeka-moffitt-who-was-set-on-fire-claims-attack-was-race-related/).

Last I remember about the KKK is that they are cloaked and hooded. That could be the reason. Its pretty natural to automatically assume that they are white guys tbh.

Creepn
10-23-2012, 10:09 AM

I bet you can't prove that I'm the most racist in this site. I could no doubt in my mind prove to you that there are bonafide racists on this board.

koriwhat
10-23-2012, 11:41 AM
what it all boils down to is there's a ton of pussies here who throw racists remarks around but put them in a real life situation and they wouldn't dare open their mouths. for whatever reason, racism is very popular on the internet and especially with pussy ass kids(some 20 and 30 yr olds too). there might be some real racists here but i doubt it, ST main reason for existence is basketball and basketball is very diverse.

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Kw!

Sup, braj?

Fabbs
10-23-2012, 03:54 PM
"The FBI is investigating the attack as a possible hate crime,.."
Gee you think the way the crime was done that it's possible?

"Officers found the letters KKK - an apparent reference to the white supremacist Ku Klux Klan"...
an apparent reference? :lmao

Good to see Sherlock Holmes is on the case.

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 04:12 PM

"Officers found the letters KKK - an apparent reference to the white supremacist Ku Klux Klan"...

God, I hope if I ever commit a crime, you're the lead investigator. I'll just drop a bunch of watermelon rinds all over the place.

Fabbs
10-23-2012, 04:15 PM
God, I hope if I ever commit a crime, you're the lead investigator. I'll just drop a bunch of watermelon rinds all over the place.
Correction.
Apparent watermelon rinds.

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Correction.
Apparent watermelon rinds.

Well, it'll really make things tough on you when I dump out my collection of various pubic hairs that I've amassed over the last 10 years.

Joyrider
10-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Did I just read that correctly that she supposedly inflicted the damages to herself?? Is this true?

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 04:57 PM
:lmao

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Did I just read that correctly that she supposedly inflicted the damages to herself?? Is this true?

They should check to see if "KKK" was misspelled on the car.

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 05:01 PM
http://www.katc.com/news/shreveport-times-police-believe-winnsboro-woman-set-herself-on-fire/

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 05:03 PM

Nice work detective. I think we can close the case on this one.
Wait...what....

Winnsboro Police Believe Woman’s Burns Were Self-Inflicted

http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/10/sharmeka_moffitt_la_woman_allegedly_set_on_fire_by _three_kkk_men.html

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Sharmeka Moffitt

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Makes me wonder...

If two white lesbians couldn't make this work, why did Sharmeka think she could pull it off?

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 05:07 PM
and by the way...the fact that "KKK" was written on the car instead of "ni##er" is pretty damn telling...

EDIT: turns out the the "n" word may have been written on her car after all. But still...would the KKK really paint, "KKK" on a car?

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Can someone double-check the football attack vid and make sure the official didn't punch himself?

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 05:09 PM
the damning evidence was that "KKK" was pained with afrosheen

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Makes me wonder...

If two white lesbians couldn't make this work, why did Sharmeka think she could pull it off?

when a man does it it starts a revolution when women do it they don;t put forth the necessary effort

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 05:17 PM
when a man does it it starts a revolution when women do it they don;t put forth the necessary effort

seriously, they just fuck shit up sometimes. they don't really think. I wonder if she was fucked up on drugs and somehow caught on fire. Then thought of her scheme.

KKK
10-23-2012, 05:19 PM
didn't do it

Fabbs
10-23-2012, 05:27 PM
Nice work detective. I think we can close the case on this one.
If her setting herself on fire over 60% of her body is plausible, then i guess KKKneck police investigashun might also be plausible.

Trill Clinton
10-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Creepn AND Trill

forgot to add the other

Trill probably takes the cake though

shut the fuck up

Trill Clinton
10-23-2012, 05:54 PM
didn't do it

lolsmh

clambake
10-23-2012, 06:06 PM
hot chick

ChumpDumper
10-23-2012, 06:08 PM
It did have some Tawana Brawley overtones.

lakerhaterade
10-23-2012, 06:28 PM
shut the fuck up

Make me faggot.

BRHornet45
10-23-2012, 10:23 PM
sons the stupid bitch made it all up and the media ran with the story without even having the facts yet going by only this hood rat's word. this shit was more fabricated and blown out of proportion than the "Jena 6" nonsense was years ago.

BRHornet45
10-23-2012, 10:27 PM
UPDATED 5:06 P.M.: Franklin sheriff: Sharmeka Moffitt set herself afire

Police have announced that they believe Sharmeka Moffitt fabricated a story about being attacked and burned Sunday night at Civitan Park in Winnsboro by three men who wrote “KKK” on the hood of her car.

Franklin Parish Sheriff Kevin Cobb said during a press conference at the Franklin Parish Courthouse this afternoon that all forensic evidence pointed toward Moffitt concocting the story and setting herself on fire.

“Basically we had to follow the facts,” Cobb said. “This was a disturbing case for all involved. All indications show this was a self-inflicted situation.”

Moffitt, 20, told police she was walking on a park trail when she was attacked and set afire by three men wearing white T-shirt hoodies. She remains at LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport in critical condition.

Police now believe it was Moffitt who wrote “KKK” and “******” on the hood of her Buick LaCross with toothpaste and then set fire to herself. She told police she couldn’t identify the race of those she claimed had attacked her. She called 911 from the park.

Cobb and Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Martin said both Moffitt and her family still deserved the community’s prayers.

“This is a tragic situation,” Martin said.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20121023/BREAKING_NEWS/121023022/UPDATED-5-06-P-M-Franklin-sheriff-Sharmeka-Moffitt-set-herself-afire

Creepn
10-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Hooooooooooly shit what an unexpected turn of events. Her being burned by KKK members seemed more believable than this update.

Wild Cobra
10-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Last I remember about the KKK is that they are cloaked and hooded. That could be the reason. Its pretty natural to automatically assume that they are white guys tbh.
I agree.

Seems like a good way to throw off the police.

My point is that she didn't say the perpetrators were white. Maybe they weren't. It's so easy to manipulate people. It wouldn't surprise me if this is happening to at least 3/4 the people reading the stories.

Anyone can write "KKK."

Wild Cobra
10-24-2012, 09:23 AM
http://www.katc.com/news/shreveport-times-police-believe-winnsboro-woman-set-herself-on-fire/
That's a stretch in my opinion. People do on occasion, hurt themselves intentionally, but with fire... That is so rare!

redzero
10-24-2012, 09:58 AM
Wow, what a retard.

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2012, 10:03 AM
That's a stretch in my opinion. People do on occasion, hurt themselves intentionally, but with fire... That is so rare!

who knows. They found her fingerprints on the lighter and the lighter fluid bottle. Maybe she was going to set the car on fire and try to get the insurance and fucked up.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 11:13 AM
No. There was a janitor working there that's a member of the KKK and told her to change her story or they will lynch her whole family.

hehateme
10-24-2012, 11:15 AM
lol Creepn and Trill taking up for some hood rat, who did this to herself, makes their racist overtures even more bitch made...

Creepn
10-24-2012, 11:18 AM
lol Creepn and Trill taking up for some hood rat, who did this to herself, makes their racist overtures even more bitch made...

Whaa? What racist overtures?

Al Sharpton
10-24-2012, 11:31 AM
It did have some Tawana Brawley overtones.

Don't go there.

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Is this some sort of cultural conspiracy to try and make racism seem rampant still? I mean, I just don't get why you would try to frame white people for something this horrific? Trill Clinton - your thoughts on this vile act of trying to make this a racially motivated attack and what that says about the culture of African American peoples in modern America?

benefactor
10-24-2012, 12:26 PM
rofl

They should take her outside the hospital, douse her in gas and finish the job.

mavs>spurs
10-24-2012, 12:26 PM
:lmao st dumb coon duo

Creepn
10-24-2012, 12:29 PM
:lmao st dumb coon duo

Lol Trill, watch this blatant racism^ gets overlooked and instead call us racists.

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 12:30 PM
That was a racist comment by M>S that is vile and I do not condone that.

Creepn - what are your thoughts on the question I posed to Trill?

Creepn
10-24-2012, 12:40 PM
That was a racist comment by M>S that is vile and I do not condone that.

Creepn - what are your thoughts on the question I posed to Trill?

Honestly, I don't think it says a damn thing about the African community but one woman. This is the first time in my life ever hearing an african american dousing themselves.

Malik Z. Shabazz
10-24-2012, 12:40 PM
PREDICATABLY, the WHITE man has lied and reversed the facts of this case to please their devil agenda. I'm sure our NUBIAN people also voluntarily came from Africa to be SLAVES and MLK committed SUICIDE.

When SUSAN SMITH drowns her honky kids and blames a BLACK man, the DEVIL was triyng to LYNCH every negro on the street! Now the WHITE man is trying to convince us THEY are the victims? This is like HITLER crying foul to a JEW for having to pay his taxes!

As the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said "The Devil will destroy everyone in its path and you are to blame. The Devil lives in its own reality and the NUBIAN people are in the Matrix. We must resist this reality and become NEO.'

As-salamu alaykum.

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Honestly, I don't think it says a damn thing about the African community but one woman. This is the first time in my life ever hearing an african american dousing themselves.

But you have seen numerous cases of "racially motivated" attacks being perpetrated only to later discover there was no such thing and it was a ruse. Why would someone do that in order to gain sympathy and paint another race as a monster? The fire is not the thing to focus on - it's the fact this and many other crimes are set up to look racially motivated or hateful when in reality it is a set up.

Also, say this turned out to be true (meaning the KKK did this) would that say anything to you about the white community or would this be just those men/women?

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Same thing with that white teenager that busted up his face skate boarding then claimed he was jumped by several black men - why does this happen?

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2012, 12:52 PM
first world problems...

Creepn
10-24-2012, 12:56 PM
There are just people who wants to see the world burn DPG. That's all I got man. Maybe someone else can enlighten me about this as well.

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Also, you do not think it says something about the state of the African American people's of this great country that they were so quick to put this on another race before knowing the facts and that they were so quick to point the finger and make this about race?

Creepn
10-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Also, you do not think it says something about the state of the African American people's of this great country that they were so quick to put this on another race before knowing the facts and that they were so quick to point the finger and make this about race?

Was there a black lynch mob that formed that I don't know about?

It was pointed to race as soon as the letters KKK popped up. Since this is such a rare occurrence (dousing) with black people,it's only natural to assume that must be the case for something so drastic like that. We all go with the flow until something comes up otherwise.

Honestly, what was your initial reaction? Was it, 'this lady doused herself'?

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 01:25 PM
My initial reaction was this is a tragic event and I want to wait a little bit while all the details come out before I make my assessment - but in the mean time my thoughts and prayers went out to the person injured regardless of the circumstance.

Going with the flow is dangerous for this very reason. I guess what I am wondering is did you learn something from this? Will you now be extremely careful before judging races in crimes such as these?

Creepn
10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
My initial reaction was this is a tragic event and I want to wait a little bit while all the details come out before I make my assessment - but in the mean time my thoughts and prayers went out to the person injured regardless of the circumstance.

Going with the flow is dangerous for this very reason. I guess what I am wondering is did you learn something from this? Will you now be extremely careful before judging races in crimes such as these?

I didn't realize this line of conversation was meant to call me out for something I didn't do. Where did I judge? And no, Shabazz is not my troll.

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 01:43 PM
I didn't realize this line of conversation was meant to call me out for something I didn't do. Where did I judge? And no, Shabazz is not my troll.

It wasn't to call you out - it was to have conversation then turned into that as the replies morphed. You did judge IMO - Not only did you say Trill "was right", but you were upset that no one condemned the actions (your words, not mine). Maybe people did not condemn the actions because they were waiting for all the details to come out before reacting so harshly to something.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 01:54 PM
It wasn't to call you out - it was to have conversation then turned into that as the replies morphed. You did judge IMO - Not only did you say Trill "was right", but you were upset that no one condemned the actions (your words, not mine). Maybe people did not condemn the actions because they were waiting for all the details to come out before reacting so harshly to something.

Well he was right that no one condemned it and I acknowledged that. Everybody instead attacked Trill for an unrelated incident that made it seem like people were in defense of the burning. That's how it looked.

You can condemn something without committing to it like, "Damn if this is true, my prayers goes out to the victim."

How would it make me look if a black guy burned a white baby, and a slew of black posters comes out and says, "So, a white guy kicked a black guy in the nuts a few days ago. I didn't see you in an uproar over that."?

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Sure, but based on what Trill said (and you agreed with) it was not the act you wanted condemned, but the white "romney voting idiots" that did this. Trill jumped to the immediate conclusion that it was race related (and he was unintentionally right - it was race related with this particular African American lady proving to be very racist with her intentions) and you agreed.

What do you mean if a black guy burned a white baby? A white guy (or guys) did not do anything to this black lady - yet you agreed with Trill that the white people should be condemned before knowing the facts. People knew the facts of the black coach punching the white ref (unless some new reports have come out) and that was condoned by Trill as the white guy being in the wrong place and it's his fault.

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 02:03 PM
But thank you for answering my questions directly - I appreciate it. You do not see people jumping to conclusions in the African American community when it comes to whites committing crimes vs blacks as an issue - that is what I was asking and you answered.

lakerhaterade
10-24-2012, 02:08 PM
:lmao what a backfire on trill and creepn, especially trill

lol

Creepn
10-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Sure, but based on what Trill said (and you agree d with) it was not the act you wanted condemned, but the white "romney voting idiots" that did this. Trill jumped to the immediate conclusion that it was race related (and he was unintentionally right - it was race related with this particular African American lady proving to be very racist with her intentions) and you agreed.

What do you mean if a black guy burned a white baby? A white guy (or guys) did not do anything to this black lady - yet you agreed with Trill that the white people should be condemned before knowing the facts. People knew the facts of the black coach punching the white ref (unless some new reports have come out) and that was condoned by Trill as the white guy being in the wrong place and it's his fault.

Whoa whoa whoa I think were getting off base into slander territory. Where did I agree that white people should be condemned? I'm looking back at this thread and see no such claim.

My point about the burn baby thing is that, even if we don't know the full story, it would be fucked up to bring up an unrelated incident. It would seem like I'm defending burning white babies in comparison with a kick or a punch. Something so minor with something so drastic.

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 02:19 PM
haven't read through this in a couple days, lmao that it turns out that the dumb coon set herself on fire in an attempt to bring scrutiny to whites :lmao :lmao not surprised by these racist actions tbh

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 02:21 PM
sorry, i'll wait till she admits it herself.

i don't trust these small town police departments when it comes to sensitive cases like this.

just recently they said a young black man was able to shoot himself in his temple while both hands were handcuffed behind his back.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 02:21 PM
haven't read through this in a couple days, lmao that it turns out that the dumb coon set herself on fire in an attempt to bring scrutiny to whites :lmao :lmao not surprised by these racist actions tbh

wow you're the biggest racist on this site

Creepn
10-24-2012, 02:22 PM
:lmao what a backfire on trill and creepn, especially trill

lol

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about chump. Quit typing my name.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 02:23 PM
forgot i'm ignoring this clown.

disregard.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 02:24 PM

Lol not surprised? You lying muthafucka, we're all surprised.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Creepn isn't sad how people take a tragedy like this to say "told ya so!"?

they act like hate crimes towards blacks never happend lol.

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2012, 02:28 PM
?

what kind of person are you to take joy out of a young woman being burned?

because myself and others empathized and felt sympathy for her?

lets not pretend blacks aren't being drug through back roads by their ankles or were hung from trees like animals.

yup my initial thoughts were hate crime because sadly things like that happen to my people for whatever reason.

From what I've seen recently, there are far more instances of blacks committing hate crimes on whites than vice versa. I can't count how many videos I've seen over the last few years of blacks ganging up and beating the crap out of a white person.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 02:31 PM
From what I've seen recently, there are far more instances of blacks committing hate crimes on whites than vice versa. I can't count how many videos I've seen over the last few years of blacks ganging up and beating the crap out of a white person.

So you think blacks caught up with whites in the hate crime department?

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Whoa whoa whoa I think were getting off base into slander territory. Where did I agree that white people should be condemned? I'm looking back at this thread and see no such claim.

My point about the burn baby thing is that, even if we don't know the full story, it would be fucked up to bring up an unrelated incident. It would seem like I'm defending burning white babies in comparison with a kick or a punch. Something so minor with something so drastic.

Well you agreed with Trill when he was making the "Romney voting" comments. I guess there is the difference - when you brought up your example of the burning baby and the nut kicks, I did not correlate that you were defending the burning of babies - just making a valid point that race related things happen.

When you see the same thing, you interpret that as defending a race or an act and not making a point about the bigger issues.

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Lol not surprised? You lying muthafucka, we're all surprised.

not really, black people are the quickest to pull the race card so it's not surprising some retard set herself on fire then tried to blame it on her race and say the KKK did it

Creepn
10-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Well you agreed with Trill when he was making the "Romney voting" comments. I guess thermke is the difference - when you brought up your example of the burning baby and the nut kicks, I did not correlate that you were defending the burning of babies - just making a valid point that race related things happen.

When you see the same thing, you interpret that as defending a race or an act and not making a point about the bigger issues.

DPG, I honestly can't find this "romney voting" agreement. Quote or link me please.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 02:37 PM
not really, black people are the quickest to pull the race card so it's not surprising some retard set herself on fire then tried to blame it on her race and say the KKK did it

Lmao, oh yeah it's a common occurrence that black people set themselves on fire to play the race card. *rolls eyes

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 02:38 PM

you're the biggest racist here so your opinion on the subject at hand is moot.

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 02:38 PM
no but it's a common occurrence that when they appear victimized they will blame it on whites

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 02:39 PM
you're the biggest racist here so your opinion on the subject at hand is moot.

i believe in valid stereotypes for each race, i don't think any race is necessarily superior, so i don't see how i'm racist

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 02:41 PM
no but it's a common occurrence that when they appear victimized they will blame it on whites

well ya'll did enslave us and didn't recognize us as equals until the 60's.

lets not be ignorant to the past and the impact it had on race relations between the african american community and white people.

its one of the reasons you feel comfortable calling this young woman a "coon"

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
This is not the past though - there is an African American president. Clinging to the past, jumping to conclusions and trying to frame the "white man" for horrendous acts such as these is something else entirely.

There is something else going on here and how long does the past come into play when looking for something in today's world? There are racial issues all over the world still - but this is not the times of slavery, it's not even close. It feels as if there are as many hate crimes from blacks to whites as the other way around.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
i believe in valid stereotypes for each race, i don't think any race is necessarily superior, so i don't see how i'm racist

Seriously? A person using racial slurs aren't racist?

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 02:51 PM

you called her a "coon" which is a racist term, therefore you are a racist.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Dpg, if you can't find that quote, I would appreciate an acknowledgment of a small mistake. No harm done.

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 02:55 PM
it's only racist if you interpret it that way

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 02:56 PM
This is not the past though - there is an African American president. Clinging to the past, jumping to conclusions and trying to frame the "white man" for horrendous acts such as these is something else entirely.

There is something else going on here and how long does the past come into play when looking for something in today's world? There are racial issues all over the world still - but this is not the times of slavery, it's not even close. It feels as if there are as many hate crimes from blacks to whites as the other way around.

dpg the past dictates the future.

its easy for you to say, don't dwell on the past.

you're white and were born with white privilage, i wasn't.

when your people have been beaten to death for whistling at a white woman, holla at me.

when your people were enslaved and raped and beaten for over 200 years, holla at me.

when your people are sold at auctions and babies ripped from their mothers womb, holla at me.

that's just a tip of the iceberg fam.

all those years of treating blacks like animals has formed the opinion many of us have towards whites.

slavery and nooses have been replaced with more subtle practices like institutional or systematic racism, that's a fact.

it is what it is.

i don't even feel like talking about race because it seems when i do feelings get caught and people wanna call me a racist.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 02:57 PM
it's only racist if you interpret it that way

LMAO!

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 03:01 PM
get the fuck over it you racist chode, DPG had nothing to do with your ancestors' enslavement and neither did anyone alive today so bringing it up like its relevant what someone's ancestors did to your ancestors means jack shit. btw, human beings have been enslaved and traded for our entire history, that means all races, not just blacks, so quit acting like just because your ancestors' enslavement was the most recent and relevant to our nation, that only black people were the only ones "enslaved and raped" over the history of time. and i aint white so don't even try to to act like my ancestors owned your asses

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 03:04 PM

lets not be ignorant to the past and the impact it had on race relations between the african american community and white people.

lol racist. i didn't enslave anyone.

redzero
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
you're white and were born with white privilage, i wasn't.

when your people have been beaten to death for whistling at a white woman, holla at me.

when your people were enslaved and raped and beaten for over 200 years, holla at me.

when your people are sold at auctions and babies ripped from their mothers womb, holla at me.

And you haven't personally experienced or witnessed any of those, so you don't know shit about how they feel.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
get the fuck over it you racist chode, DPG had nothing to do with your ancestors' enslavement and neither did anyone alive today so bringing it up like its relevant what someone's ancestors did to your ancestors means jack shit. btw, human beings have been enslaved and traded for our entire history, that means all races, not just blacks, so quit acting like just because your ancestors' enslavement was the most recent and relevant to our nation, that only black people were the only ones "enslaved and raped" over the history of time. and i aint white so don't even try to to act like my ancestors owned your asses

sorry but the most recent mass slavery was committed here in America.

when my egyptian people had slaves they didn't rape, kill, tear apart families, etc.

if you can prove me wrong please do so.

only thing in recent history worse than slavery in America is the mass murdering of the native indians. who did that?

i'm speaking on America and the black people here.

like i said, we were still fighting to be seen as equals in 1960.

now 50 years later you want us to forget about it and move on?

fuck that and fuck you. you racist coward.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 03:07 PM
And you haven't personally experienced or witnessed any of those, so you don't know shit about they feel.

although i didn't experience it first hand doesn't mean it hasn't affected me.

move around.

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 03:07 PM
did you know that emancipated blacks owned slaves? :lmao

i'm sure they were just tryna helpa brotha out tho

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Dpg, if you can't find that quote, I would appreciate an acknowledgment of a small mistake. No harm done.

You're right - you quoted the "My brothers the WHITE man continues his barbaric, sinister acts of INHUMANITY against my brothers. And as you can see, the KLAN members of this site simply cannot CONDEMN this act, but rather try to DEFEND it.
" part and agreed with that - not the Romney quote. My apologies.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
i'm done with this thread.

ya'll can have at it.

congrats on your "victory"

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 03:09 PM
sorry but the most recent mass slavery was committed here in America.

when my egyptian people had slaves they didn't rape, kill, tear apart families, etc.

if you can prove me wrong please do so.

only thing in recent history worse than slavery in America is the mass murdering of the native indians. who did that?

i'm speaking on America and the black people here.

like i said, we were still fighting to be seen as equals in 1960.

now 50 years later you want us to forget about it and move on?

fuck that and fuck you. you racist coward.
lol shut the fuck up dude, you didn't experience any of this shit. that would be like Jonah hill going on a crusade against germans for the holocaust. you didn't experience that shit and you didn't live through the 1960s most likely so quit talking out of your ass because similar people to you have suffered. white people came across the sea and killed, raped, enslaved, and tortured my ancestor down south but you don't see me crying about it

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 03:09 PM
did you know that emancipated blacks owned slaves? :lmao

i'm sure they were just tryna helpa brotha out tho

last post and im done.

you fool they had servants and they didn't hang them on trees or treat them like animals.

find proof that they did.

redzero
10-24-2012, 03:10 PM
i'm done with this thread.

ya'll can have at it.

congrats on your "victory"

How is this a win or lose situation? You wanted the girl to have actually been burned by the Ku Klux Klan, and you see it as a "loss" because it didn't actually happen?

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Also there is an black president of the USA - how is that not equal?

hehateme
10-24-2012, 03:14 PM

Look at this fool speaking for his great-grandparents and acting like he was "enslaved" as well. Get the fuck out with this shit. You have the same entitlements as the rest of the country, even better than Mexicans do at times. Why don't you put your big boy pants on, step up, and do something proud with your life instead of trying to pull the reparation's card and grovel about the past. The only thing I get from your comment is just another statistic waiting to happen.

Alex Haley
10-24-2012, 03:16 PM
I see there are still people in denial.

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2012, 03:16 PM
So you think blacks caught up with whites in the hate crime department?

And this is EXACTLY the problem. Too many blacks thinking they need to catch up.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 03:22 PM
And this is EXACTLY the problem. Too many blacks thinking they need to catch up.

Lmao! That's good.

Actually, I don't think hate crimes by blacks are an epidemic in the slightest. I think overall it's pretty fucking low.

jeebus
10-24-2012, 03:23 PM
And another racist thread backfires, resulting in comedy gold

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 03:33 PM
There is definitely still way more "hate crimes" against blacks than any other race IMO, but I don't think there is just a nominal number of anti-white crimes either (although statistically it's probably a large gap). Keep in mind though - not all hate crimes vs blacks are perpetrated by whites.

But going along these lines, I don't think "hate crimes" overall is an issue that is crazy (even if within those numbers the percentages are heavily weighted one way or another). Compared to overall crimes I don't think "hate crimes" classify as a large percentage but I don't really know.

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 03:36 PM
For example - I just looked up the most recent data I could find (2010): of the approx 15,000 murders in USA, only 7 were classified as hate crimes.

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Lmao! That's good.

Actually, I don't think hate crimes by blacks are an epidemic in the slightest. I think overall it's pretty fucking low.

I'm not talking about any epidemic. I'm talking about the videos that seem to constantly pop up showing a bunch of blacks beating up on a single white person while they all stand around and laugh. Maybe it happens the other way also. But I seriously can't think of any that I've seen. And these probably don't ever get classified as hate crimes.

z0sa
10-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Trill is a racist IMHO. Automatically assuming fringe assholes are Romney voters, just cause they are presumed to be white. Assuming everyone thinks black people are a "threat." Petitioning and writing "as many letters" to the PD (sentences makes no sense) to bring three people that cannot be identified to justice, which is Racist-speak for "Get three honkies and put em in the tank, any three hillbillies'll do!"

Creepn
10-24-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm not talking about any epidemic. I'm talking about the videos that seem to constantly pop up showing a bunch of blacks beating up on a single white person while they all stand around and laugh. Maybe it happens the other way also. But I seriously can't think of any that I've seen. And these probably don't ever get classified as hate crimes.

That doesn't mean shit. And stay off of World Star hiphop old man. Don't empower that pathetic site.

redzero
10-24-2012, 04:06 PM
This thread is almost as embarrassing as Trill's Sandusky thread.

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2012, 04:15 PM
That doesn't mean shit. And stay off of World Star hiphop old man. Don't empower that pathetic site.

No need. I get my daily dose of World Star HipHop here at SpursTalk.

DarrinS
10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
1ytCEuuW2_A

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 04:26 PM
And another racist thread backfires, resulting in comedy gold
how is it a racist thread and how did it backfire?

because i said KKK member who are probably voting for romney commited the act?

This thread is almost as embarrassing as Trill's Sandusky thread.

embarrassing for who and how?

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 04:34 PM
tbh you can claim some of what you're spewing seeing as how your ass has been owned in this thread :lol

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 04:42 PM
tbh you can claim some of what you're spewing seeing as how your ass has been owned in this thread :lol
i don't see any ownage.

all i see is are the usual posters who love to call me racist while ignoring the blatant racism their buddies type.

please give me an example of me being owned.

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 04:44 PM
re-read the thread. people often won't admit when they've lost, so it's not surprising you don't see it. and lol calling everyone else racist :lol true to your race imo

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 04:44 PM
besides leetonidas. you called her a "coon" so your opinin is still null and void.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 04:48 PM
re-read the thread. people often won't admit when they've lost, so it's not surprising you don't see it. and lol calling everyone else racist :lol true to your race imo

what i lose?

you and your buddies were so happy this girl burned and made black jokes and called her a "coon"

all i did was talk down on the kkk and people got mad.

Dark Gable
Slaves were owned.

Leetonidas
she is a dumb coon, she deserves to be addressed with a slur because she thought she could pull one over on the authorities and claim it was the big bad white man who set her on fire and she was caught in a lie. keep defending her :lol if it was a white girl i'd have called her a stupid honkey or trailer trash retard. but i suppose those slurs aren't mean enough to be considered slurs like coon

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 04:50 PM
what i lose?

you and your buddies were so happy this girl burned and made black jokes and called her a "coon"

all i did was talk down on the kkk and people got mad.
no, you made a stupid comment suggest romney voters are racists or members of the KKK :lol (racist comment)

i said it was digusting that white dudes would burn anyone, no one laughed at her. but when we found out this dumb bitch set herself on fire somehow and tried to blame the kkk so she wouldn't seem like such a dumbshit or to potentially bring heat to whites, then yes, we laugh at her idiocy. also I made no "black jokes." only black joke here is you tbh

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 04:55 PM
she is a dumb coon, she deserves to be addressed with a slur because she thought she could pull one over on the authorities and claim it was the big bad white man who set her on fire and she was caught in a lie. keep defending her :lol if it was a white girl i'd have called her a stupid honkey or trailer trash retard. but i suppose those slurs aren't mean enough to be considered slurs like coon

wow

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 04:57 PM
2012 and there are still chimp brained, incest loving, romney voting people with hate in their hearts.

only a sick individual with a mental illness would go to these extremes of hate.

no, you made a stupid comment suggest romney voters are racists or members of the KKK :lol (racist comment)

i said it was digusting that white dudes would burn anyone, no one laughed at her. but when we found out this dumb bitch set herself on fire somehow and tried to blame the kkk so she wouldn't seem like such a dumbshit or to potentially bring heat to whites, then yes, we laugh at her idiocy. also I made no "black jokes." only black joke here is you tbh

yea i insinuated kkk members have chimp brains and more than likely will vote for romney.

don't see how that is a reach, considering they wont vote for the black man.

face it, i call out klansmen and you and your buddies catch feelings and i get called racist for calling out a hate group.

lmaooo funny

DisAsTerBot
10-24-2012, 04:59 PM
face it, i call out klansmen and you and your buddies catch feelings and i get called racist for calling out a hate group.

lol as if this is the only thread you've been outed as a racist

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 05:00 PM
hey its obvious you and your buddies are pulling anything outta your ass to save face but you're failing.

me and Creepn didn't say anything racist yet you and your buddies have.

you called her a "coon" when you could have just called her stupid or foolish.

and posters joked about her skin color not changing even when burned.

you didn't cry racism on that, though.

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Trill is working ST lately on that troll game.

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 05:02 PM
you said a white dude who was reffing an inner city game deserved to be sucker punched for going into the lions den, or some shit to that effect. you are a racist, quit acting like saying a slur and perpetuating racist ideals is different somehow and doesn't make you a racist. you already proved it again trying to claim the problems of your ancestors as your own in an attempt to bring whites down further. you make me sick

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 05:03 PM
btw stop saying "your buddies" homo, they're just people online who happen to agree. doesn't make us "buds"

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 05:03 PM
lol as if this is the only thread you've been outed as a racist

calling the kkk "romney voting, chimp brained, incest lovin" individuals is racist?

i understand its status quo to ignore the "n!gger" and "******" jokes and threads and focus on me and creepn.

it is what it is.

i'll continue to be the "racist" poster i am.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 05:06 PM
btw stop saying "your buddies" homo, they're just people online who happen to agree. doesn't make us "buds"

http://i47.tinypic.com/28co65g.jpg

this racist is mad!!!

only racist slur used in this thread was by you lil homie.

say whatever you want.

claim victory.

i don't care.

fact of the matter is you're a flat out racist and the proof is in this thread.

i call out the kkk and i get called a racist.

you call a woman a "coon" and you get laughing smiley's and pats on the back.

it is what it is.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Uh Leet, you really need to take a look at yourself before lambasting others. Your posts have been 100x's more racist than Trill's Romney quip.

Come on now.

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 05:09 PM
you said a white dude who was reffing an inner city game deserved to be sucker punched for going into the lions den, or some shit to that effect. you are a racist, quit acting like saying a slur and perpetuating racist ideals is different somehow and doesn't make you a racist. you already proved it again trying to claim the problems of your ancestors as your own in an attempt to bring whites down further. you make me sick

i only brought up my ancestors to get to the root of the problem.

i can provide you links to more recent hate crimes and racism towards blacks that include murder if you like.

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Trill - how does it feel to be the most successful troll in the game? Your meteoric rise to the top of the troll game has been amazing to watch. You finally realized the truth: the only way to truly troll in today's world is to pick a topic that is serious enough that people can't just dismiss it as obvious trolling. It's what has been coined "the subtle goods" and you sir are the numero uno playa.

Mog
10-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Uh Leet, you really need to take a look at yourself before lambasting others. Your posts have been 100x's more racist than Trill's Romney quip.

Come on now.

:tu

Trill Clinton
10-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Trill - how does it feel to be the most successful troll in the game? Your meteoric rise to the top of the troll game has been amazing to watch. You finally realized the truth: the only way to truly troll in today's world is to pick a topic that is serious enough that people can't just dismiss it as obvious trolling. It's what has been coined "the subtle goods" and you sir are the numero uno playa.

lmaooo

redzero
10-24-2012, 05:23 PM
embarrassing for who and how?

For you, obviously. You were completely wrong on this and completely stupid on Sandusky's sentence.

benefactor
10-24-2012, 06:11 PM
sorry, i'll wait till she admits it herself.

:lmao:lmao

DPG might be right. There is no way you are serious with this shit.

DMC
10-25-2012, 12:10 AM
You'll learn she did it to herself.

koriwhat
10-26-2012, 12:00 PM
what a dumb fuckin thread... btw leeto is a faggot.

Malik Hairston
10-28-2012, 04:50 AM
:lol is there such thing as a hate crime against shitty tattoo artists that moonlight as secretaries, tbh?..

Leetonidas
10-28-2012, 06:51 AM
what a dumb fuckin thread... btw leeto is a faggot.

sup calf tats? still wearing capris?