PDA

View Full Version : If Romney wins the election..

mavs>spurs
10-22-2012, 09:40 PM
Ploto has just notified me via PM that if Romney wins the election she will post her tits in the political forum :wow

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Will Ashbeeigh also do the same? I've always wanted to jack off and barf at the same time.

djohn2oo8
10-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Will Ashbeeigh also do the same? I've always wanted to jack off and barf at the same time.

Avante could probably tell you all about that :lol

baseline bum
10-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Will BR post his if the black man wins?

Latarian Milton
10-22-2012, 10:03 PM
women don't know shit about politics and it was a regression of history when they were given the right to vote tbh

GoodOdor
10-22-2012, 10:39 PM

sons have you seen her new photo? she lost some weight - that might mean them titties have lost some volume.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2012, 10:42 PM
rofl maybe they're more than just fat girl titties now

Sup GoodOdor?

GoodOdor
10-22-2012, 10:45 PM
rofl maybe they're more than just fat girl titties now

Sup GoodOdor?

sup scrah, hows life?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2012, 10:45 PM
Good tbh. Graduate in May then I've gotta go HAM studying for the CPA tbh.

GoodOdor
10-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Good tbh. Graduate in May then I've gotta go HAM studying for the CPA tbh.

Good call, I think it's much better to study full time, pass it, then get a job. Right now I'm studying for it
while working full time, and it is just tough as hell.

Also, with it you are very likely to get into a big 4 which will also get you the 2 year accreditation needed
to become a full CPA.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Good call, I think it's much better to study full time, pass it, then get a job. Right now I'm studying for it
while working full time, and it is just tough as hell.

Also, with it you are very likely to get into a big 4 which will also get you the 2 year accreditation needed
to become a full CPA.
That's whottt I've heard. I at least wanna pass the Regulation section before I start working since tax law is some of the most boring material I've ever encountered. The other 3 sections don't seem like they'd be too bad.

I interviewed with every Big 4 firm this month and PwC is the only one that really went anywhere, but I might have a family Jew connection with Deloitte on the East Coast.

GoodOdor
10-22-2012, 10:55 PM
That's whottt I've heard. I at least wanna pass the Regulation section before I start working since tax law is some of the most boring material I've ever encountered. The other 3 sections don't seem like they'd be too bad.

FAR is probably the hardest, REG is second hardest. Just remember that if you pass one section, you have an 18 month window to pass the other 3 sections.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2012, 11:00 PM
FAR is probably the hardest, REG is second hardest. Just remember that if you pass one section, you have an 18 month window to pass the other 3 sections.
Yeah I've heard the same but I actually know Financial Accounting well already. Tax law has so many random bullshit rules that I have no interest in knowing. I'm tryna get in with a Big 4 firm and then move over to M&A consulting.

Winehole23
10-23-2012, 02:21 AM
you guys are just like summer school . . . no class . . .

Jacob1983
10-23-2012, 03:09 AM
Anyone willing to make a bold promise if Romney wins?

coyotes_geek
10-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Anyone willing to make a bold promise if Romney wins?

If Romney wins, I promise to thoroughly enjoy my ST Political forum experience watching red team and blue team wingnuts trip over themselves as they change ends of the tennis court. Red team suddenly finds it acceptable to blame everything on a presidential predecessor, blue team opposition to filibustering magically disappears, so on and so forth..........

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-23-2012, 10:21 AM
If Romney wins, I promise to thoroughly enjoy my ST Political forum experience watching red team and blue team wingnuts trip over themselves as they change ends of the tennis court. Red team suddenly finds it acceptable to blame everything on a presidential predecessor, blue team opposition to filibustering magically disappears, so on and so forth..........
Most importantly, red team will suddenly retreat back to 2000-2008 form where they claim, "Our growing national deficit doesn't matter!"

coyotes_geek
10-23-2012, 10:27 AM
Most importantly, red team will suddenly retreat back to 2000-2008 form where they claim, "Our growing national deficit doesn't matter!"

That's a given. The arguement would be something along the lines of blue team's current stance that current defecits are necessary in order to fix the mess created by the predecessor of incorrect party affiliation.

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Ploto has just notified me via PM that if Romney wins the election she will post her tits in the political forum :wow

What do we know about Ploto? Do we want to see them?