PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the lions this year

Lincoln
10-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Their offense looks like shit and stafford has only thrown 4 TDs so far after 41 last year. Whatup?

symple19
10-22-2012, 10:10 PM
A great question I couldn't even begin to answer

DPG21920
10-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Probably the same thing that is wrong with Darren McFadden - they suck. No run game at all and they won a lot of crazy games last year that inflated their record.

monosylab1k
10-22-2012, 10:36 PM
The Lions are like 2/3 of the NFL, inconsistent as hell. When you have decent talent and average coaching, you can finish anywhere from 5-11 to 11-5 depending on a few lucky plays every game. There's only a few teams in the league that are consistently good or bad each season, everybody else is in that state of mediocre Limbo.

symple19
10-22-2012, 10:40 PM
Probably the same thing that is wrong with Darren McFadden - they suck. No run game at all and they won a lot of crazy games last year that inflated their record.

Leshoure averaged over 5 yards a carry tonight and has been solid since he got healthy. Probably more likely that they just suck. They have enough young talent in that front 7 to be a contender going forward assuming they figure out their under-performing offense

Clipper Nation
10-22-2012, 10:41 PM
Tbh, they need to let this guy save their season....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/510157/cfbkellenmooreguns.gif

Avante
10-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Stafford has regressed.

Flintstones32
10-22-2012, 11:47 PM
Stafford has regressed.

would love to see any qb try and play behind that shit O-Line that the Lions have each week. Add that to 3 fumbles inside the chicago 20, one of them at the 1yd line, as well as Calvin dropped that pass in the first quarter that could easily have been a TD. Stafford is obviously not looking like he was last year, but I cannot blame this season on him right now.

vander
10-23-2012, 07:49 AM
Yeah, time to give Kellen Moore a shot.

DPG21920
10-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Leshoure averaged over 5 yards a carry tonight and has been solid since he got healthy. Probably more likely that they just suck. They have enough young talent in that front 7 to be a contender going forward assuming they figure out their under-performing offense

I guess we differ on "solid". He's averaging less than 4YPC (even Donald Brown does that) & he has two fumbles. Sure his YPC were solid last night, but all negated by fumbles. Then their other back fumbled too. Their run game with Smith always concussed sucks IMO. Your "they have enough talent..." sounds an awful lot like a Cowboys analysis tbh...

Bill_Brasky
10-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Just shit goin wrong at the wrong time for them in every game they play. Stafford can't be blamed here. He made plenty of good throws last night and his receivers just weren't making any catches for him. Then when they decided to go with more of a running game, their RBs couldn't hang onto the ball.

I was actually pretty impressed with the Lions D last night. Once they started getting some pressure to Cutler the Bears really weren't able to do much of anything.

The Gemini Method
10-23-2012, 12:53 PM
It's the Lions...

Trill Clinton
10-23-2012, 06:59 PM
fuck stafford.

he's one of my qb's in fantasy and he hasn't done shit all year.