PDA

View Full Version : Food To Eat For Better Poop.?................

CubanSucks
10-23-2012, 11:00 AM
..Do to my various threads over the years about pooping and wiping and general toiletries you might think that I'm living it up in the bathroom, but you'd be wrong. Truth is I'm having trouble with my stool. Sometimes it's some minor constipation and other times it's just pathetic excuses for turds.

I need help spurstalk. Wat do?!

bus driver
10-23-2012, 11:12 AM
eggs benedict

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 11:13 AM
..Do to my various threads over the years about pooping and wiping and general toiletries you might think that I'm living it up in the bathroom, but you'd be wrong. Truth is I'm having trouble with my stool. Sometimes it's some minor constipation and other times it's just pathetic excuses for turds.

I need help spurstalk. Wat do?!

Try a hot beef injection.

Mr Hanky
10-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Eat more roughage. Hope everything comes out ok for you.

thunderup
10-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Eat foods high in fiber.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Instead of worrying how to get better poops maybe you should focus on making the best of the poops you have. That's what winners do.

Oh, Gee!!
10-23-2012, 12:43 PM
grapefruit, watermelon, oranges

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 12:44 PM
also eat as much cheese as you can stomach. it's nature's laxative.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-23-2012, 12:52 PM
For real though, half the time it's not that you need to change what you're eating as how much you're drinking. The first and easiest solution to try is making sure you're getting enough water.

lebomb
10-23-2012, 01:08 PM
water and corrugated cardboard boxes

leemajors
10-23-2012, 01:32 PM
broccoli.

SA210
10-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Lots of water everyday, NOT tap, all natural and organic foods, lots of fruits and vegetables every day, juicing once a day helps. No more processed foods. Daily exercise. Your body is your best doctor.

CubanSucks
10-23-2012, 01:53 PM
I always thought of needing more fiber when you have too much shits/diarreah. I figured my problem was having too much fiber and it was making me constipated and my turds practically non existent

also eat as much cheese as you can stomach. it's nature's laxative.

fuck you this aint a game its my life

For real though, half the time it's not that you need to change what you're eating as how much you're drinking. The first and easiest solution to try is making sure you're getting enough water.

I drink water all day errday tbh. I have 3 reusable bottles I cycle through throughout the day

CubanSucks
10-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Lots of water everyday, NOT tap, all natural and organic foods, lots of fruits and vegetables every day, juicing once a day helps. No more processed foods.

:lmao yeah why don't I go ahead and take out my life savings

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 02:00 PM
I always thought of needing more fiber when you have too much shits/diarreah. I figured my problem was having too much fiber and it was making me constipated and my turds practically non existent

fuck you this aint a game its my life

I drink water all day errday tbh. I have 3 reusable bottles I cycle through throughout the day

Ok, well you might try one of the two week cleanse things from a healthfood store. The one I do every so often gives you two weeks worth of powder and pills. About 30 minutes before your first and last meal of the day, you mix the packet with water and drink it down. Doesn't taste bad at all but kind of gritty. Then you take three capsules right before you eat. A couple of days in, you will be VERY regular. Your poops will begin to come out firm but not coarse and fall out in once piece without hanging on. You'll barely have to even wipe.

By the end of the cleanse, you'll physically feel better and in some cases actually lose a little of your gut if you have one. While on the cleanse, you need to eat as healthy as possible. No alcohol, tobacco, etc. And try to limit sugar, wheat, and other processed foods.

Here's the one I use. You can usually find it at healthfood stores. If not, I'm sure there are several comparable products.

http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/product/cleanstart-wild-berry-14-day/sku-3993.aspx

monosylab1k
10-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Lots of water everyday, NOT tap, all natural and organic foods, lots of fruits and vegetables every day, juicing once a day helps. No more processed foods. Daily exercise. Your body is your best doctor.

:tu and then CubanSucks, after going with this program you will be able to enjoy easy bowel movements filled with smug self-satisfaction.

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Big handful of habaneros. Orange are better than green.

Agloco
10-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Big handful of habaneros. Orange are better than green.

:lol Um, fire in the hole!

tlongII
10-23-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm guessing you have colon cancer. Sorry.

Latarian Milton
10-24-2012, 02:45 AM
constipation ain't an issue to me though. i might go 3-4 days w/o pooping and when i do poop in the end, i don't find nothing abnormal with my turds and i can get shit out of my anus just as smoothly as everyday, though sometimes i might have a hard time flushing it down the bucket.

but you should know there's something wrong in your bowels when your shit becomes viscous like mustard. it's disgusting as hell and smells terrible, and it's very hard to wipe your ass clean using toilet paper when it happens, and some of its remnants will stick at the toilet wall even after flushing a couple of times. that's when you need some more fruits and vegetables on your diet imho

lebomb
10-24-2012, 10:47 AM
First of all niggra..........you should drop a deuce every day if you are normal in the bowel department. 3-4 without a dump? You probably have shat clogged all up in ya small intestines.........prime real estate for a cancer farm. Eat more collard greens, spinach, cabbage, polish it off with fruit salads and a tall glass of V8 niggra!!!!

CubanSucks
10-24-2012, 12:04 PM
^ I go at least 3 times a day, I don't know what you're talking about

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2012, 12:11 PM

Look...you've received decent advice already. Are you looking for a specific answer to fit your lifestyle? Having perfect stools isn't easy but if you're willing to make some sacrifices, then you can at least get on the right path. If you're just here to poke holes in everyone's recommendations and waste everyone's time, then fuck off.

lebomb
10-24-2012, 12:56 PM

I was talking about Milton...........dude is more backed up than the 405 in LA.

lefty
10-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Instead of worrying how to get better poops maybe you should focus on making the best of the poops you have. That's what winners do.

Recycle it by eating it ?

CubanSucks
10-25-2012, 01:40 PM
status update: You'll be glad to know that over the past few days, including and especially today, I've been experiencing some great stools. I've been laying some solid turd with ease and relative cleanliness.

cantthinkofanything
10-25-2012, 01:48 PM
status update: You'll be glad to know that over the past few days, including and especially today, I've been experiencing some great stools. I've been laying some solid turd with ease and relative cleanliness.

post some pics so we can judge them for you

CubanSucks
10-25-2012, 03:27 PM
didn't take pics you sick fuck what the fuck is wrong with you

Edward
10-25-2012, 03:29 PM
I hope this isn't serious.

bus driver
10-25-2012, 04:10 PM
ate the atomic wings from wing stop and not sure if it makes it better but it makes it come out faster :wakeup

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 04:14 PM
i went to the doctor with pain in what i thought was my kidneys, he looked at his resident and says "tell him what he has" she says "you're constipated" then i think "you know what it has been a while since i had a quality bowel movement" So I added salad for 3 days and all kinds of stuff came out. One time the spinach from sea island blew through me like a hurricane tbqh.

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2012, 04:45 PM
crofl tlong with the goods.

How infrequent are your BMs? Just one a day?

step up to the mike
10-25-2012, 04:45 PM
i went to the doctor with pain in what i thought was my kidneys, he looked at his resident and says "tell him what he has" she says "you're constipated" then i think "you know what it has been a while since i had a quality bowel movement" So I added salad for 3 days and all kinds of stuff came out. One time the spinach from sea island blew through me like a hurricane tbqh.

So basically he said you were full of shit.

DMC
10-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Anything but Cuban since Cuban sucks.

ALVAREZ6
10-25-2012, 07:51 PM
try this diet: mexican food, buffalo wings, beer

cantthinkofanything
10-26-2012, 09:24 AM
didn't take pics you sick fuck what the fuck is wrong with you

listen mister...by this thread and your posts, it's obvious that you don't really understand 1) the significance of normal stools and 2) what a normal stool is supposed to look like. You think you're having normal poops but I'm skeptical you even know what that means. If you were willing to take pictures and post them, I'm sure several of us more experienced in the art of stool would analyze them and report back to you.

But it's clear that either 1) this is an elaborate troll job or 2) you don't really give a shit (haha). Or I guess 3) you do want help but are too embarrassed to allow yourself to be a beta while others help you to proper evacuation.

Nathan Explosion
10-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Just eat yogurt or take probiotic pills. They work great with your digestion and regulate you to where it becomes predictable when you're going every day. It makes things so much easier too. The only downside to it being easy is that when mother nature says it's time, there's no hitting the snooze. But it works great.

Coconut water is a great laxative as well. And of course, fiber. Don't do a cleanse, it's unnecessary. Don't eat so much beef, get more water and fiber or probiotics and you're all set.

cantthinkofanything
10-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Just eat yogurt or take probiotic pills. They work great with your digestion and regulate you to where it becomes predictable when you're going every day. It makes things so much easier too. The only downside to it being easy is that when mother nature says it's time, there's no hitting the snooze. But it works great.

Coconut water is a great laxative as well. And of course, fiber. Don't do a cleanse, it's unnecessary. Don't eat so much beef, get more water and fiber or probiotics and you're all set.

The cleanse isn't necessary if you're taking care of yourself. But if not, it's a great kickstart.