Pretty much.

GoodOdor
10-23-2012, 11:59 AM
The day the earth stood still remake.

The happening.

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah, The Happening was laughably bad.

Plus, any movie w/ "competitive" dancing.

TinTin
10-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Leprechaun in the hood

trypldubl
10-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Whatever....I had the privilege of watching Robocop 3 yesterday. It was on some premium movie channel. I just could not get over how bad it the whole robot ninja scenes were and pretty much everything else.

Oh and Meteor Man.....that was on the other day too.

SA210
10-23-2012, 12:12 PM
The happening.

Yup, nothing happened

silverblk mystix
10-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Avengers

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Oh, this is so fucking easy.

Hard Cash with Christian Slater and Val Kilmer.
So much, so wrong.

There's a group of buglers but in order to get in the house, they come to the target house with a pregnant lady with them. She asks to use the bathroom. When she gets to the bathroom, she pulls up her dress and Verne Troyer pops out. He stays in the bathroom until the others leave. At night, he pops out of the toilet and unlocks the door for the rest of the crew.

I can't believe that one clip isn't on YouTube. It's so bad that I still wonder if it was a total joke.

jeebus
10-23-2012, 12:52 PM
XXX: State of the Union
28 Weeks Later

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 12:53 PM
awesome...skip to 1:47 or so for a small taste...

8nBHngrKA9M

TimDunkem
10-23-2012, 12:55 PM
The Room.

Reck
10-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Any movie with Steven Seagal.

Driven, Bruno, Year One, Splice etc.

So much more. Netflix has made it 10x easier for me to fall for crappy movies.

Reck
10-23-2012, 12:59 PM
28 Weeks Later

What? C'mon son, really?

I liked it. Not as good as the first one of course but it held its own I thought.

Medvedenko
10-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Spawn

and most recently Cosmopolis....I love Cronenberg though.

Medvedenko
10-23-2012, 01:01 PM
What? C'mon son, really?

I liked it. Not as good as the first one of course but it held its own I thought.

28 Weeks Later is actually quite underrated. It's a different movie than the first but holds up to this day.

TimDunkem
10-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Batman and Robin.

jeebus
10-23-2012, 01:07 PM
What? C'mon son, really?

- while trying to survive for their lives, they let a kid into the house leading to multiple deaths
- 2 kids are able to leave a secure zone just by waltzing across a bridge
- a guy kisses his infected wife because he misses her
- said guy becomes infected and magically leaves super secure area that nobody was watching
- somehow infects multiple people who have guns, are trained to use guns, but don't know to use them when needed
- lockdown! let's put everyone in a closed in room, very close quarters, so if someone gets infected, it'll spread fast
- let's lock said room so no one can have access. except for an infected person who strolls in thru the back door
- the "locked" room was the only containment procedure and place to hide
- the infected are mindless, except they know how to use access cards and can get in anywhere
- if the air force drops a bomb that supposedly is supposed to burn everything, you can just hide behind a building and the fire passes you by
- the best way to get to a certain place is underground. that's the only way

lebomb
10-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Jacobs ladder................after 20yrs, still dont know WTF that movie was about.

ColinB
10-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Higher Learning.

Honestly wasn't sure if this was supposed to be a comedy or a serious film when I saw it. Hilariously bad.

thunderup
10-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Orange County

Shit film.

leemajors
10-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Crow 2: City of Angels

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 02:03 PM
The Room.

Uh. This movie's fantastic.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-23-2012, 02:40 PM
I'll echo Medvedenko's vote for Spawn. In terms of actual film making craft Batman and Robin and Alone in the Dark are ones that I've seen that are much worse, but they're so bad that there's parts that you just have to laugh at. Spawn is just unentertaining shit from start to finish.

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 02:42 PM
War Horse and Independence Day (only good part was nuking Houston).

DisAsTerBot
10-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Transformers.....1 or 2 they were awful

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Independence Day (only good part was nuking Houston).

What. tha. FUCK?!

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 04:18 PM
^ OK, so nuking Houston was a great part.

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Lulz. ID4 is on my top 5 of all time.

How can someone think it's tha WORST?

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 04:23 PM

No...it's a great movie. WTF!?!?!?!?!

monosylab1k
10-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Spiderman 3
Charlie's Angels
Boondock Saints

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Not only did they nuke Houston in that but Randy Quaid and Brent Spiner, both from Houston (and UH alums) don't make it out of the movie alive. Given the time frame of the movie I have to wonder if Bud Adams wasn't an investor on the film.

DAF86
10-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Scary movie 3.

IronMaxipad
10-23-2012, 05:02 PM
28 Weeks Later is actually quite underrated. It's a different movie than the first but holds up to this day.
Really? I would hope that a movie from 2007 would hold up to this day.. :lol

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Really? I would hope that a movie from 2007 would hold up to this day.. :lol

:lol

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2012, 05:12 PM
I saw this shitty movie where this black girl tried to set herself on fire and blame the KKK. It was like about 5 minutes long.

djohn2oo8
10-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Not only did they nuke Houston in that but Randy Quaid and Brent Spiner, both from Houston (and UH alums) don't make it out of the movie alive. Given the time frame of the movie I have to wonder if Bud Adams wasn't an investor on the film.
:lol probably so. But his punishment was going to Tennessee

djohn2oo8
10-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Freddy v Jason was God awful

SpursNextRomanEmpire
10-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Jacobs ladder................after 20yrs, still dont know WTF that movie was about.

I'm pretty sure that just says something about you.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Disturbia
500 Days of Summer

and as mentioned 90% of horrors tbh

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 06:24 PM

so true son, watched it recently and thought it was shithouse

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Disturbia

True.

500 Days of Summer

False.

Riddler
10-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Any movie with Shia Lebeouf

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 06:33 PM
False.

I shouldn't say its the worst. Thats wrong of me. But I was told by a whole bunch of people how awesome it was. Went and saw it and walked out pissed. I just found both main characters so hateable (even though I like JGL). I hate Deeshanel (?) sisters and just found it to be boring, cliche and shitty.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 06:34 PM
Any movie with Shia Lebeouf

Agreed, lucky he knows Jon Voight otherwise he would never have got into hollywood. Lawless was passable though

Fpoonsie
10-23-2012, 06:35 PM
I shouldn't say its the worst. Thats wrong of me. But I was told by a whole bunch of people how awesome it was. Went and saw it and walked out pissed. I just found both main characters so hateable (even though I like JGL). I hate Deeshanel (?) sisters and just found it to be boring, cliche and shitty.

Ok. I could understand some people thinking it not living up to the hype.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Ok. I could understand some people thinking it not living up to the hype.

Yeah I jumped the gun saying it was the worst haha. Just thought it was average.

This will cause controversy I guess but I really disliked Avatar - Space Pocahontas with a mix of fern gully. Never was a fan of those movies and wasn't a fan of Avatar either.

DPG21920
10-23-2012, 07:14 PM
I know people are entitled to their own opinions and this is subjective but some of yall are dumb.

Reck
500 Days of Summer wasn't good or bad. It was neutral.

Definitely a one-time only watch.

AussieFanKurt (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15836) That's just going with the crowd. Avatar had alot in common with Dances with Wolves but the same could be said of any movie that's done these days.

Avatar was an awesome movie to watch in the big screen, specially IMAX. I went to see that movie 3 times. One time IMAX and 2 times in 3D

I've never seen any Pocahontas movies so you got me there.

jeebus
I still haven't seen Avatar. The few people I trust in movie reviews said it was highly overrated, so I skipped out on it. After I started hearing more about it aka Space Pocahontas....I might catch it on TBS one day in the future.

Reck
10-23-2012, 07:17 PM
I still haven't seen Avatar. The few people I trust in movie reviews said it was highly overrated, so I skipped out on it. After I started hearing more about it aka Space Pocahontas....I might catch it on TBS one day in the future.

FX it. They show that movie every couple of months it seems. lol

It will be another 10 years before Avatar makes it to TBS.

jeebus
10-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Meh. I might. Maybe next year. Or not.

CuckingFunt
10-23-2012, 07:30 PM

If you didn't see it in a theater, I'd say don't bother. The only thing even remotely compelling about Avatar was the fact it looked legitimately gorgeous in 3D on a big screen. I got stuck watching it on cable with a friend and on a small screen it's almost aggressively boring.

redzero
10-23-2012, 07:35 PM
A lot of these movies are nowhere near the worst. If you think so, you probably haven't seen that many movies.

Avatar was overrated in that the only thing it had going for it was the effects. It's not bad, but it's not great.

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 07:36 PM

Because it's a piece of dogshit.

- Ooh, Will Smith punches an alien and calls him a faggot
- President John Wayne thinks he's a fighter pilot
- Jeff Goldbloom the Nobel Prize winning cable guy douchebag can crack advanced alien encryption on a Pentium Pro

:vomit It's the worst kind of Hollywood tripe put out there

jeebus
10-23-2012, 07:39 PM
- Jeff Goldbloom the Nobel Prize winning cable guy douchebag can crack advanced alien encryption on a Pentium Pro

:cry he used a mac!!! :cry

funt: I heard that too. theaters or don't bother. I'm sure hollywood will put it out there again for the 5 or 10 year anniversary.

jeebus
10-23-2012, 07:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkKlK85TVI

redzero
10-23-2012, 07:49 PM

Alien technology is compatible with viruses meant for human technology. Who knew?

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Alien technology is compatible with viruses meant for human technology. Who knew?

Have the energy to get their spaceships going at speed 0.9999999c to get halfway across the universe without dying on the trip but can't figure out how to prevent buffer overflows. Super-advanced alien life forms still program in C?

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Real talk, Will Smith's acting career went to hell without Uncle Phil and Carlton to bounce shit off.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Tyler Perry "films"

All those stupid films... disaster movie and epic movie.. wtf

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 08:09 PM

You think the aliens use quantum computers yet? Would be amazing to see cable guy Goldbloom write that cross-compiler in a day.

leemajors
10-23-2012, 08:28 PM
tbh he should have said "This is a Unix system - I KNOW THIS!!"

CuckingFunt
10-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Real talk, Will Smith's acting career went to hell without Uncle Phil and Carlton to bounce shit off.

Nepotism's gotta be time consuming. I didn't realize until someone pointed it out, but the most recent MIB sequel was his first acting job since Seven Pounds. And I don't think it has anything to do with a sudden inability to attract box office money.

redzero
10-23-2012, 09:23 PM
I personally enjoyed the pro-suicide message of Seven Pounds. And I think suicide by Box Jellyfish, the most poisonous animal in the world, is a great choice if one plans to donate their organs.

CuckingFunt
10-23-2012, 09:43 PM
I personally enjoyed the pro-suicide message of Seven Pounds. And I think suicide by Box Jellyfish, the most poisonous animal in the world, is a great choice if one plans to donate their organs.

I hated Seven Pounds. Not because it was a horrible movie, necessarily. It wasn't. In terms of technical filmmaking, it was well above competent. Drove me crazy how fucking manipulative it was, though. It was way too conscious of being a tear-jerker and tried every single trick in the book to live up to that label. It was a movie that made me cry like an idiot, more than once, but without doing anything to really earn a single of my tears. All tragedy and swelled music with barely a hint of genuine emotion. Feh.

Venti Quattro
10-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Knowing (w/Nicholas Cage) - fucking waste of time
Ghost Rider 2
21 Jump Street

CuckingFunt
10-23-2012, 10:14 PM
Has anyone mentioned The Avengers yet? Not the awesome new one, but the 1998 adaptation of the 1960s TV show that starred Ralph Fiennes, Uma Thurman, Sean Connery, and a convoluted weather machine plot?

If not, that's on my list. I've seen movies that were worse according to objective measures of badness or according to its technical qualities, but at least some of them are enjoyable on some level. The Avengers, on the other hand, was joyless bad. So bad, in fact, that not only did I stop watching at about the thirty minute mark (and that's after being generous enough to give it a chance to pick up), but I also ejected the movie and drove it immediately back to Hollywood Video for fear of it infecting my own movie collection with its horribleness.

EDIT: And I say all this as someone who actually owns Batman & Robin.

mojorizen7
10-23-2012, 10:15 PM
"The Hurt Locker."

Pretentious garbage.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 10:24 PM
"The Hurt Locker."

Pretentious garbage.

While I disagree that its a bad movie I'd be interested to know why you think it is pretentious??

Riddler
10-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Sinister wasn't the worst, but it was wildly overrated

mojorizen7
10-23-2012, 10:44 PM
While I disagree that its a bad movie I'd be interested to know why you think it is pretentious??

I've never seen a film that tries so hard to be melodramatic in its emotional heavyness....its almost like watching reality tv the way these actors performed....it was like they were regular people that knew the camera was on them so act accordingly...SELL THE DRAMA. I didnt buy any of it.

The directing style is straight out of television drama...its annoying(you know...the handheld herky jerky BS....the insta-close ins when there's nothing going on but a simple conversation...LOL) This movie is just crap. Sorry.

And boring....even for a drama.

Creepn
10-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Ghost f Mars with Ice Cube was so fucking stupid.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 10:52 PM
I've never seen a film that tries so hard to be melodramatic in its emotional heavyness....its almost like watching reality tv the way these actors performed....it was like they were regular people that knew the camera was on them so act accordingly...SELL THE DRAMA. I didnt buy any of it.

The directing style is straight out of television drama...its annoying(you know...the handheld herky jerky BS....the insta-close ins when there's nothing going on but a simple conversation...LOL) This movie is just crap. Sorry.

Nah fair call, thanks for answering

HI-FI
10-23-2012, 10:58 PM
damn, between your ONly in America comment, your dislike for women with short hair, i'm thinking we might need to nuke Australia, turn it into the Road Warrior wasteland we've all wanted to see.

Zooey Deschanel might be annoying but she's always worthy of a good hot stuffing.

as for bad movies, i'll watch anything and the only shit i hate is stuff that is pretentious or boring. I love shitty films where the filmmakers had no talent but were determined to make it.

I saw this flick 10,000 B.C, i could barely get through it. so that's probably the worst thing I've seen in awhile. I did see Batman and Robin in theaters and was scarred by its shittiness. I got dragged to Battle:Los Angeles and at first was so bored I was going to walk out, but then it turned out to be a hilariously bad movie, so I enjoyed the second half of that shit.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 11:02 PM
damn, between your ONly in America comment, your dislike for women with short hair, i'm thinking we might need to nuke Australia, turn it into the Road Warrior wasteland we've all wanted to see.

Zooey Deschanel might be annoying but she's always worthy of a good hot stuffing.

Jesus christ what a gee up.

I never said anything about her physically anyway

mojorizen7
10-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Ghost f Mars with Ice Cube was so fucking stupid.Yeah it was stupid but it was fun.

CuckingFunt
10-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Ghost f Mars with Ice Cube was so fucking stupid.

I love the shit out of that movie. I recognize that it's horrible, but I love it.

HI-FI
10-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Jesus christ what a gee up.

I never said anything about her physically anyway

not sure what a gee up is, i'm not british. but i was just fucking with you. your Only in America comment was a classic though, can't let that one slide, but it's all good if you don't appreciate chicks with short hair.

Deschanel is annoying but I enjoyed the clip of her show where she mentions not wearing panties. i'd love to lay down some pipe for her, but I can't say I watch her movies.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-23-2012, 11:23 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sCHtzoE2HGw/TugAJGc6aSI/AAAAAAAAEXM/106lNYq8eqQ/s1600/obama_applause_2.gif

Hurt Locker was garbage. Can't believe it won best picture.

My list would include:

Wall Street 2 - money never sleeps
Cabin Fever
Precious
Any dance movie tailored for low-IQ'd minorities (You got served, Step Up, Stomp the Yard, etc.)
Any movie directed by Mel Gibson (The Passion, Apocalypto, etc.)
Any movie with the incredibly cliche plotline of people fighting aliens (Prometheus, AVP, etc.)

I know there are tons I'm not thinking of

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 11:28 PM
"The Hurt Locker."

Pretentious garbage.

:tu What a boring and predictable piece of cowboy shit just like virtually all the drama coming out of Hollywood.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 11:30 PM
not sure what a gee up is, i'm not british. but i was just fucking with you. your Only in America comment was a classic though, can't let that one slide, but it's all good if you don't appreciate chicks with short hair.

Deschanel is annoying but I enjoyed the clip of her show where she mentions not wearing panties. i'd love to lay down some pipe for her, but I can't say I watch her movies.

Haha yeah a gee up is kinda like a joke or an over exaggeration.

I haven't seen said clip of her, they are both attractive, I'll give them that but nothing more :lol

redzero
10-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Hurt Locker was praised for being realistic my critics, and bashed for being unrealistic by people who are/were in the military. I don't think the movie is bad, but it is overrated. It is another one of the movies that was hyped non-stop as a "darkhorse" for the Best Picture Academy award until it became the overwhelming favorite, just like Slumdog Millionaire.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Hurt Locker was praised for being realistic my critics, and bashed for being unrealistic by people who are/were in the military. I don't think the movie is bad, but it is overrated. It is another one of the movies that was hyped non-stop as a "darkhorse" for the Best Picture Academy award until it became the overwhelming favorite, just like Slumdog Millionaire.

Exactly and lets be honest more often than not the academy gets it wrong

HI-FI
10-23-2012, 11:41 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sCHtzoE2HGw/TugAJGc6aSI/AAAAAAAAEXM/106lNYq8eqQ/s1600/obama_applause_2.gif

My list would include:

Wall Street 2 - money never sleeps
Cabin Fever
Precious
Any dance movie tailored for low-IQ'd minorities (You got served, Step Up, Stomp the Yard, etc.)
Any movie directed by Mel Gibson (The Passion, Apocalypto, etc.)
Any movie with the incredibly cliche plotline of people fighting aliens (Prometheus, AVP, etc.)

I know there are tons I'm not thinking of

you said you were Jewish in another thread so maybe you are letting that getin the way of your hate for Mel, but Apocalypto is a fucking badass movie. It's like a mixture of a Golan Globus with Werner Herzog, i love that flick. The Passion is alright, a little overhyped but I think Mel has true talent as an actor and director.

Prometheus was sad because I loved the look and tone but the plot was stupid. Alien Vs Predator was pure shit, but I actually enjoy how ridiculous part 2 is. a fucking alien goes into a maternity ward :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-23-2012, 11:44 PM
That Passion was easily the worst movie I've seen my entire life, no exaggeration. It was someone walking around with a cross nailed to his back for 3 hours straight while the bible beater sitting next to me in the theater was crying the entire time as if she knew Jesus personally.

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 11:44 PM
What is wrong with apocalypto...

AussieFanKurt
10-23-2012, 11:45 PM
That Passion was easily the worst movie I've seen my entire life, no exaggeration. It was someone walking around with a cross nailed to his back for 3 hours straight while the bible beater sitting next to me in the theater was crying the entire time as if she knew Jesus personally.

:lol I imagine so many people would have been blubbering through that joke of a movie, sorry you had to experience it first hand

redzero
I've seen The Passion three or four times, I think. I hope I never have to watch that movie again. It is really boring.

I liked Apocalypto, though.

baseline bum

Look at the shit that has won previously:

1990 Dances With Wolves - They pick a stupid Kevin Costner movie over the greatest gangster movie ever made, with DeNiro and Pesci at their absolute primes.

1994 Forrest Gump - Really? A fairy tale about how anyone can become a billionaire in this great nation of America, even when they're more retarded than the bastard child of WC and boutons, beats out Pulp Fiction and Shawshank Redemption?

2004 Million Dollar Baby - Fuck this piece of shit sob story that tries to get viewers misty-eyed every minute and a half.

2005 Crash - Best picture is having fat loudmouth black bitches, racist white cops, unintelligible screaming Asian women etc at each other's throats for an hour and a half?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-23-2012, 11:48 PM
2005 Crash - Best picture is having fat loudmouth black bitches, racist white cops, unintelligible screaming Asian women etc at each other's throats for an hour and a half?

:lmao Crash is wildly overrated and not very good. The only thing I took away from it was Don Cheadle's character making that racist joke about parking cars on your front lawn to that Hispanic woman he was fucking. I forget the exact words he used but it was fuckin hilarious.

redzero
10-23-2012, 11:49 PM

The scene where Sandra Bullock falls down the stairs was the most unintentionally funny one I have ever seen.

baseline bum

Remakes always suck; laughed my ass off all the way through watching the original though

u88kf1J6Kv4

Sean Cagney
Some are way off, the worst movies I have seen are some late night corny damn movies like one called the HOUSE or some crap. I know some think some big name movies were bad but low budget movies on old USA movie channel were just so damn bad it was laughable! Creep show is somewhat a cult classic I know, but some of the scenes were just f in horrible but atleast it was funny.

That was a good show! He still had some movies after that though so it was not all gone after that classic show.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Napoleon Dynamite was also one where it seemed like everyone my age at the time found hilarious when I found it extremely stupid and unfunny. Same thing could be said for Anchorman.

CuckingFunt
10-23-2012, 11:53 PM
The scene where Sandra Bullock falls down the stairs was the most unintentionally funny one I have ever seen.

Clearly you've never seen Meet Joe Black. I'm fairly certain we're not actually supposed to laugh when Brad Pitt gets hit by those cars.

CuckingFunt
10-23-2012, 11:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDdN_b6TjYo

redzero
10-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Clearly you've never seen Meet Joe Black. I'm fairly certain we're not actually supposed to laugh when Brad Pitt gets hit by those cars.

I thought it was more awesome than it was funny.

This is pretty funny, though.

8wUq8bH8wiU

SA210
10-24-2012, 12:01 AM
Meet Joe Black is a great movie :tu:tu

After that and Legends of the Fall, I really hope that Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins can make at least one more film together.

Fpoonsie
10-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Because it's a piece of dogshit.

- Ooh, Will Smith punches an alien and calls him a faggot
- President John Wayne thinks he's a fighter pilot

:vomit It's the worst kind of Hollywood tripe put out there

Jesus fuck. It came out back in '96, with groundbreaking special effects and was mindless entertainment for an hour and a half. It never claimed to be some intellectual melodrama. Take it for what it is.

So it had some technological gaffes. Get tha fuck over it.

baseline bum
10-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Take it for what it is.

A piece of crap with two of the worst actors in the history of American film in Will Smith and Jeff Goldbloom. The only Goldbloom performance that didn't completely suck was when he played one of the rapists in Death Wish.

redzero
10-24-2012, 12:25 AM
http://gifsoup.com/view6/4226427/look-both-ways-o.gif

I don't like the way this turned out, but this is the closest to a loop I can do.

Fpoonsie
10-24-2012, 12:39 AM
A piece of crap with two of the worst actors in the history of American film in Will Smith and Jeff Goldbloom. The only Goldbloom performance that didn't completely suck was when he played one of the rapists in Death Wish.

Sorry, no.

You're great and all, BB, and I respect your opinion on pretty much everything, but...no.

Agree to disagree, and whatnot.

Creepn
10-24-2012, 12:56 AM
You my poster BB, but have to agree with Poonsie here. We were younguns when we watched it. Who the fuck cares about computer software at that age. It was all about that ship breaking through the atmosphere and nuking shit to me.

TE
10-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Will Smith is aight...I especially like his role in I am Legend. The whole being a virologist in an apocalyptic setting as a result of a deadly virus is fucking awesome which makes the movie badass itself, imo.

baseline bum
10-24-2012, 02:50 AM
Sorry, no.

You're great and all, BB, and I respect your opinion on pretty much everything, but...no.

Agree to disagree, and whatnot.

You my poster BB, but have to agree with Poonsie here. We were younguns when we watched it. Who the fuck cares about computer software at that age. It was all about that ship breaking through the atmosphere and nuking shit to me.

You guys are fucking nuts. ID4 is right up there with Wild Wild West and every album since Code Red on the Will Smith wall of shame. And Goldbloom? :vomit:

Latarian Milton
10-24-2012, 02:59 AM
dark knight- obvious reasons

abduction- bet u never heard of it, i watched it and only learned it was a shitty soulless movie, starring two naive teenagers who didn't seem to have any fucking clue what a movie is. lilly collins has quite a nice ass though

catwoman (halle berry)- only watched it cuz it was berry's movie and it was also the worst of all films she's ever played a role in tbh, also its box office was piss poor which's a fair reflection of how shitty it was

IronMaxipad
10-24-2012, 03:40 AM

abduction- bet u never heard of it, i watched it and only learned it was a shitty soulless movie, starring two naive teenagers who didn't seem to have any fucking clue what a movie is. lilly collins has quite a nice ass though

catwoman (halle berry)- only watched it cuz it was berry's movie and it was also the worst of all films she's ever played a role in tbh, also its box office was piss poor which's a fair reflection of how shitty it was
But Catwomam has the greatest basketball scene of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

FuzzyLumpkins
10-24-2012, 04:09 AM
6h2s6o3E8fA

I wanted to go see Dude, Where's My Car? but I lost the bet.

AussieFanKurt
10-24-2012, 04:14 AM

Da fuck did I just watch?

benefactor
10-24-2012, 06:20 AM

:lol I totally forgot about that scene. Who wouldn't do that if asked though?

Halle: "Hey...I'm going to put this ridiculously stupid basketball scene in my ridiculously stupid movie and I want you to be in it. It will consist of me rubbing myself all over you, shaking my ass in front of you then winding up on top of you cowgirl style. Deal?"

jeebus
10-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Battlefield Earth
House of the Dead (along with anything else by Uwe Boll)

Darth_Pelican
10-24-2012, 08:46 AM
Hudson Hawk
Waterworld

Riddler
10-24-2012, 08:53 AM

Abduction MIGHT have had a chance at being a decent movie if they could have found someone who could act.

monosylab1k
10-24-2012, 09:04 AM

:lol I see that and raise you Joe Pesci in The Super.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF0Nbts0nHA

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-24-2012, 09:10 AM
It almost seems unfair to say video game adaptations but Wing Commander deserves a mention for somehow having worse acting than the CD-ROM version with Luke Skywalker, Biff Tannen, and an ex-pornstar.

resistanze
10-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Now you've reminded me of the Street Fighter movie, with JCVD as Guile and Raul Julia as Bison. Jesus Christ :lol

da_suns_fan
10-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Pretty much every chick flick of the last decade.

That and "Obsessed". The Beyonce movie in which she fight a woman obsessed with her husband to the death.

Fpoonsie
10-24-2012, 10:21 AM
When a horrible movie is done right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaVf6sxBSYk

Frank Dux
10-24-2012, 06:03 PM
"The Sweetest Thing" comes to mind as the single worst movie I've ever seen.

Spurminator
10-24-2012, 09:46 PM
http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_8_1/images/movie-the-contender.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2012, 10:05 PM
The Postman...there is not a worse movie than this 3+ hour piece of self-absorbed Kevin Costner shit

Waterworld
Message in a Bottle
Godzilla ('98)
Any movie that lebomb finds funny.

redzero
10-24-2012, 10:26 PM
The Postman...there is not a worse movie than this 3+ hour piece of self-absorbed Kevin Costner shit

Waterworld
Message in a Bottle
Godzilla ('98)
Any movie that lebomb finds funny.

Something tells me you don't like Kevin Costner that much.

AussieFanKurt
10-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Ed Wood movies :lol

CuckingFunt
10-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Ed Wood movies :lol

"... are awesome" is the end to that sentence.

AussieFanKurt
10-24-2012, 10:44 PM
"... are awesome" is the end to that sentence.

Haha in a way, hilariously/awesomely bad. At least I think he wasn't trying to make masterpieces? Although I know little about him, just know his films are considered some of the worst ever

Drachen
10-24-2012, 11:56 PM
How many times can I list the movie Seamless?

DMC
10-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Oh, this is so fucking easy.

Hard Cash with Christian Slater and Val Kilmer.
So much, so wrong.

There's a group of buglers but in order to get in the house, they come to the target house with a pregnant lady with them. She asks to use the bathroom. When she gets to the bathroom, she pulls up her dress and Verne Troyer pops out. He stays in the bathroom until the others leave. At night, he pops out of the toilet and unlocks the door for the rest of the crew.

I can't believe that one clip isn't on YouTube. It's so bad that I still wonder if it was a total joke.

Why didn't they just play Taps outside and have people come out?

DMC
10-25-2012, 12:08 AM
:lol I totally forgot about that scene. Who wouldn't do that if asked though?

Halle: "Hey...I'm going to put this ridiculously stupid basketball scene in my ridiculously stupid movie and I want you to be in it. It will consist of me rubbing myself all over you, shaking my ass in front of you then winding up on top of you cowgirl style. Deal?"
He shouldn't be surprised she can play basketball for obvious reasons. Notice she never passed though.

CuckingFunt
10-25-2012, 01:48 AM
Haha in a way, hilariously/awesomely bad. At least I think he wasn't trying to make masterpieces? Although I know little about him, just know his films are considered some of the worst ever

Oh, no. Ed Wood thought he was making legitimately good and important cinema. He was a horror fan, and the studios repeatedly turned him away, so they were all low budget genre pictures, but he was genuinely interested in raising the bar.

That's half the appeal, in my opinion. The absolute, dead pan sincerity and earnestness. I don't think they'd even work as cult films if there had been any cynicism in their making. Or if Wood was doing it as a joke.

TDMVPDPOY
10-25-2012, 02:36 AM
taken 2....has to be up there, mother and daughter with the spoilt me myself attitude b4 the husband, while they havnt change a single bit since the experience of part 1....taken 3, should just kill off the mother and daughter in alaska, while we get to see that final fight between liam and the worf in THE GREY....

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Pretty sure you mean the wolf from The Grey but now I want Taken 3 to pit Liam Neeson against the Klingons. I will watch that movie until my eyes bleed.

jeebus
10-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Pretty sure you mean the wolf from The Grey but now I want Taken 3 to pit Liam Neeson against the Klingons. I will watch that movie until my eyes bleed.
:lol

Latarian Milton
10-25-2012, 10:05 AM
great actors also make shit movies IMHO. will smith is one of my favorite actors and i never feel bored watching some of his movies including, but not limited to independence day, men in black series etc... but the 08 movie hancock was such a shitty film that after seeing it once you won't ever want to watch it for a second time, that was supposed to be a superhero movie but the protagonist didn't act like one, it wasn't smith's fault though