PDA

View Full Version : This Post Brought to you by the Letter "B" and the Number 0

Yonivore
10-23-2012, 02:33 PM
So, Obama spends the Summer vilifying Romney (with some success) and after a single debate, Romney reverses the damage, flips the polls, and leaves Obama flailing on the edge of his own electoral abyss.

Anybody on suicide watch in here?

Bayonets and horses. :lmao That was priceless. I believe they're still standard issue to infantry, no? And, last I heard, our our mounted soldiers engaged in a number of missions in Afghanistan, throughout the war.

What's obvious to any serious observer of the military is that Barack Obama does not understand force projection or the logistics required to support it. DOD is already complaining the cuts will reduce their ability to respond to potential threats by allowing them to operate in only one, instead of two, theaters at a time. DOD also says they need 200+ ships to continue the same level of readiness -- not the 120, or so, to which they'll be reduced.

The President is correct in saying our fleet is technologically advanced when compared to the pre-WWII fleet but, that doesn't mean our fleet doesn't have a need for a minimum number of assets by which to continue being effective.

Don't even get me started on Benghazi, Big Bird, and Binders.

What a cluster fuck of a campaign. What a cluster fuck of a President.

Thank God the electorate appears to be coming around.

djohn2oo8
10-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Thread stinks of desperation. Here's a pity post.

Clipper Nation
10-23-2012, 02:37 PM
:lol Conveniently ignoring how Willard completely shat on himself in the last two debates
:lol Pretending like the debate changed any opinions or that 99.9% of the viewing audience weren't diehard party homers such as yourself

ElNono
10-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Should we be worried about you Yoni? Suicide talk and it's not even november yet...

Yonivore
10-23-2012, 02:44 PM
:lol Conveniently ignoring how Willard completely shat on himself in the last two debates
If that were true, wouldn't Obama have gotten a bump? Romney gained 2 points after debate #2. We'll see who gets the bump from last night but, the needle isn't moving that fast.

:lol Pretending like the debate changed any opinions or that 99.9% of the viewing audience weren't diehard party homers such as yourself
You tell me what changed the polls. Why is Obama looking at losing States that were, just a month ago, solidly blue. That isn't happening to Romney.

:lmao Pretending Obama isn't circling the drain.

Yonivore
Should we be worried about you Yoni? Suicide talk and it's not even november yet...
Nah, I'm good.

boutons_deux
PussyEater feeling like shit after Barry trashes Gecko in two debates and needing cheer himself up.

Gecko is down 22 electoral votes with 2 weeks to go.

Can the Repug disenfranchisement, election fraud, and C-U $$$ steal him into the WH?

Clipper Nation
10-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Barry doesn't need a "bump," he's beating Willard's ass... he's up 22 in the 4th, and there ain't no CP3 or Nick Young to bring Team Willard back into the game, tbh....

Yonivore
10-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Barry doesn't need a "bump," he's beating Willard's ass... he's up 22 in the 4th, and there ain't no CP3 or Nick Young to bring Team Willard back into the game, tbh....
Alright. :tu

ChumpDumper
10-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Eh, we already thought you killed yourself when the Mormon was behind, yoni. You should post using the TRO name to reflect that.

scott
10-23-2012, 03:02 PM
McCain in a landslide.

MannyIsGod
10-23-2012, 03:10 PM
Yoni I offer you the same proposal as four years ago so that you can show just how much you believe in Romney. Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?

dbestpro
10-23-2012, 03:17 PM
There is an interesting read on Romney in Rolling Stones magazine. Seems his father George Romney helps the mormon church integrate in the early 60s and marched with the civil rights movement. He was a republican, a governor of Michigan, and basically ended further political aspirations by going against Goldwater and siding with the civil rights movement.

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 03:19 PM
There is an interesting read on Romney in Rolling Stones magazine. Seems his father George Romney helps the mormon church integrate in the early 60s and marched with the civil rights movement. He was a republican, a governor of Michigan, and basically ended further political aspirations by going against Goldwater and siding with the civil rights movement.

If his father was running I would have voted for him.

Yonivore
10-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Yoni I offer you the same proposal as four years ago so that you can show just how much you believe in Romney. Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?
I'm not making a prediction this time...experience has shown I'm not very good at it.

Do you think Romney is as weak a candidate as was McCain and that Obama enjoys the level of support he did in '08?

baseline bum
10-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Do you think Romney is as weak a candidate as was McCain

Yes; otherwise this election would have been over months ago.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm not making a prediction this time...experience has shown I'm not very good at it.Stick to frontrunning :tu

JoeChalupa
10-23-2012, 03:48 PM
It took Obama's bad 1st debate performance, and people say debates don't matter, to stop the bleeding but I must admit that Romney has healed pretty well. As bad as people say the economy and the State of the Union is one would think Romney would win by a landslide.

MannyIsGod
10-23-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm not making a prediction this time...experience has shown I'm not very good at it.

Do you think Romney is as weak a candidate as was McCain and that Obama enjoys the level of support he did in '08?

I think Romney is an extremely weak candidate. Possibly even more so than McCain. Obama definitely does not enjoy the level of support he did in 2008 but the very fact that he has leads in the states necessary to win the election with so much going against him is a pretty damning prospect to a good judgement of Romney as a candidate.

MannyIsGod
10-23-2012, 04:04 PM
It took Obama's bad 1st debate performance, and people say debates don't matter, to stop the bleeding but I must admit that Romney has healed pretty well. As bad as people say the economy and the State of the Union is one would think Romney would win by a landslide.

Debates really don't matter. 3 debates later and we're pretty much at the exact same spot where we were in June. Conventions don't matter either. Both of these things give short term bounces but there's a reason they're called bounces. The fundamentals are what matter and neither candidate can erase those with a debate performance. Especially not with so much time before the election for people to forget about them.

Clipper Nation
10-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Sorry, what was that about Barry's "electoral abyss"?

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-romney-electoral-college-map-reuters-poll-ipsos-2012-10

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-23-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm still convinced Willard wins Florida the way he has his head buried up Israel's ass.

MannyIsGod
10-23-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm still convinced Willard wins Florida the way he has his head buried up Israel's ass.

You know what Romney found when he did that? Obama's head. They both fucking do it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-23-2012, 08:08 PM
You know what Romney found when he did that? Obama's head. They both fucking do it.

Obama has his limits though. No matter what he says, it's obvious Obama hates any interactions he has to have with Netanyahu (avoiding him when they were both in NY, accidentally getting recorded saying something like, "You guys can keep saying this but I have to deal with him," in reference to Netanyahu), and only pretends to care about Israel to a certain extent (Romney doesn't give two shits about Israel either, he just has no shame morphing his views to what will get him the most swing state votes).

Idk how many Jews you know/talk to on a regular basis, but a good amount of all my good friends are Jewish. Almost all of them are liberal and have reasonable political views, but I'm the only Jew I know who doesn't turn into a neo-conservative asshole when Israel/Iran is brought up. This country's Jewish population has been successfully brainwashed into thinking Iran is both a threat to Israel and America, so they want a president who will wage war with Iran. Romney advocating war with Iran as much as he has is gonna get him a lot more of the Jew vote than Republicans normally get because Jews in this country view Israel/Iran as a major issue in American politics.

ElNono
10-23-2012, 08:42 PM
GOP has Florida, IMO. Doubt it matters though. The way I see it, if Barry wraps OH, WI and NV, he wins. If he pulls Colorado, Virgina, NH and Iowa, then it's a landslide. But the first 3 are the ones Mitt needs to make a dent on in the next 2 weeks.

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2012, 08:58 PM
I believe they're still standard issue to infantry, no?

no

Spurminator
10-23-2012, 11:30 PM
I think McCain was definitely the more disappointing candidate in that he seemed like the type that would reject the fringe extreme wing of the party to bring common sense to the Oval Office, but ended up succumbing to it in a last ditch effort to be President before he died. Romney is less disappointing in that nobody expected anything less than pandering to whomever it took.

MannyIsGod
10-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Romney had a lot of the same type of moderate ideas that moderate McCain did but the GOP primary is so toxic it kills off that kind of thinking.

boutons_deux
10-24-2012, 08:53 AM
"GOP primary is so toxic"

the "Christian"/tea bagger is so toxic, and it all still exists in the GOP base and Congress.

Gecko knows he can't win on that toxicity alone so he LIES towards moderation, but if he wins, Gecko/Ryan will dance to the 99%-destroying toxic base.

Spurminator
11-06-2012, 11:52 PM
:lmao

MannyIsGod
11-06-2012, 11:53 PM
:lmao Good bump

boutons_deux
11-06-2012, 11:54 PM
BumpZilla! :lol

Clipper Nation
11-07-2012, 01:03 AM
So, Obama spends the Summer vilifying Romney (with some success) and after a single debate, Romney reverses the damage, flips the polls, and leaves Obama flailing on the edge of his own electoral abyss.

How'd det one work out for you? :lol

ChumpDumper
11-07-2012, 01:04 AM
yoni left the country after this thread.

RandomGuy
11-12-2012, 11:46 AM

Bayonets and horses. :lmao That was priceless. I believe they're still standard issue to infantry, no? And, last I heard, our our mounted soldiers engaged in a number of missions in Afghanistan, throughout the war.

What's obvious to any serious observer of the military is that Barack Obama does not understand force projection or the logistics required to support it. DOD is already complaining the cuts will reduce their ability to respond to potential threats by allowing them to operate in only one, instead of two, theaters at a time. DOD also says they need 200+ ships to continue the same level of readiness -- not the 120, or so, to which they'll be reduced.

The President is correct in saying our fleet is technologically advanced when compared to the pre-WWII fleet but, that doesn't mean our fleet doesn't have a need for a minimum number of assets by which to continue being effective.

Last Activity
6 Days Ago

Today is the 12th.... 12-6 = 6th.

Guess he must be busy packing to move out of the country or something.

By now even with his information bubble, the news must have gotten through.

RandomGuy
08-29-2018, 12:55 PM

LOL Trump.

You still suck.

RandomGuy
02-20-2019, 11:14 AM

They did indeed. President Twitter is making anything Barack did in your mind pale in comparison.

Golf trips... ignorance, vanity, fiscal recklessness.

Wonder what goes on in Yoni's mind these days.