PDA

View Full Version : OT: Magic Johnson Sued -- 'He Made Me Squeeze His Red Vines'

lefty
10-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Magic Johnson has been sued by a former employee who claims the NBA legend is SUPER SERIOUS when it comes to snacks ... because he forced her to "regularly squeeze his red vines to make sure they were soft."The woman behind the lawsuit is 45-year-old Lanita Thomas -- who claims she served as Magic's personal flight attendant on his private jet from 2004 until last month ... when Magic fired her ass. In her suit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Thomas claims Magic was full of crap when he told her she was let go because she showed up to work 15 minutes late one day. Thomas claims the real reason Magic wanted her gone is because he wanted a "substantially younger woman" to service him in the air. In her suit, Thomas admits she WAS 15 minutes late to work one day ... but says it was only because Magic insists on two specific types of turkey meat on his sandwiches ... and she was held up at the deli counter. She also says Magic was "very particular that all snacks were fresh" ... especially when it came to liquorice.*Editor's note -- stale Red Vines are delicious* In addition to wrongful termination, Lanita also claims Magic failed to pay her overtime and provide her with legally required breaks during her work shifts. She's asking for unspecified damages. Calls to Magic have not been returned.

thunderup
10-23-2012, 10:45 PM
You have got to be kidding me.

Venti Quattro
10-23-2012, 11:14 PM
The headline suggested that Magic was into gay sex again.

namlook
10-24-2012, 01:29 AM
If a private party hires you then decides they no longer want you then it's time to hit the road, not hit the sue button.

BRHornet45
10-24-2012, 02:21 AM
The woman behind the lawsuit is 45-year-old Lanita Thomas

son if he had hired a white woman this likely wouldn't have been a problem. no wonder most brothas go for the white women once they can afford a pot to piss in.

ElNono
10-24-2012, 02:32 AM
son if he had hired a white woman this likely wouldn't have been a problem. no wonder most brothas go for the white women once they can afford a pot to piss in.

Son, apparently there's white women with that name too...

http://www.thomasdentalandeye.com/drlanitathomas.php

BRHornet45
10-24-2012, 02:39 AM
lolzzzz

baseline bum
10-24-2012, 02:53 AM

It's more likely he wanted to hire a black man, son. With his viral load in check he likely figured he had the green light to go back to his old ways.

TE
10-24-2012, 03:07 AM
It's more likely he wanted to hire a black man, son. With his viral load in check he likely figured he had the green light to go back to his old ways.

you're a dick, BB :lmao

JMarkJohns
10-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Few snacks are better than soft red vines, tbh...

Totally understandable.

Leetonidas
10-24-2012, 10:41 AM
ridiculous. i hope magic gives her HIV

The Gemini Method
10-24-2012, 10:53 AM
I only like two kinds of turkey meat...whatta diva!

baseline bum
10-24-2012, 11:14 AM
Few snacks are better than soft red vines, tbh...

Totally understandable.

Sucks that those don't seem to get sold outside of California. They would put Twizzlers out of business overnight if they went national.

JMarkJohns
10-24-2012, 11:16 AM
Sold in Arizona... My go to at Theaters, and I always ask to press down to see if soft before buying.

Like I said, totally understandable.

purplengold
10-24-2012, 11:32 AM
magic prolly throw a million peso her way n get on lookin fo a 18 year old white female ta service him redvine

baseline bum
10-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Sold in Arizona... My go to at Theaters, and I always ask to press down to see if soft before buying.

Like I said, totally understandable.

Damn, I just looked it up and they are national and available all over. Tells you how often I buy candy, lol.

monosylab1k
10-24-2012, 12:03 PM
? Red Vines are everywhere in Dallas

Edit: nevermind, i didnt read the whole thread. crofl.
but still :lol magic :lol aids

DPG21920
10-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Sucks that those don't seem to get sold outside of California. They would put Twizzlers out of business overnight if they went national.

Hyperbole. Red Vines are terrible. There are many people that agree with me considering Red Vines are sold nationally and Twizzlers are still very much in business.

whitemamba
10-24-2012, 12:27 PM
is this real life?

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Nibs are the best..not sure if its twizzlers or not.

LkrFan
10-27-2012, 08:00 AM
:rollin