PDA

View Full Version : Game Changer

Nbadan
10-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Blue Bayou....looks like the Romney honeymoon is over...

http://i45.tinypic.com/qy95ya.jpg

Disastrous News for the GOP as Obama Leads Romney in Three New Ohio Polls

Three new polls of the critical swing state of Ohio all agree. Barack Obama is currently leading Mitt Romney in the Buckeye State.

Obama leads Romney in the Time poll 49%-44%. Time’s polling also revealed that there are two races going on in Ohio right now. Among voters who haven’t voted yet the candidates at tied 45%-45%, but President Obama is dominating Romney with early voters 60%-30%. Obama is leading with women 56%-37%, while Romney is leading with men, 51%-42%. Romney is leading with white voters (49-43), while Obama is leading big with young voters and minorities. Romney’s negative message about the economy isn’t working in Ohio, as 54% of those surveyed believed the country is on the wrong track, but 51% also believe that their state is on the right track.

Obama leads Romney 47%-44% in the SurveyUSA poll. Much like the Time poll, Romney leads with men (49%-42%), while Obama holds a double digit lead with women (52%-40%). Obama leads by nine points (49%-40%) with voters age 18-49, and Romney holds a small three point lead (49%-46%) with those over age 50. Romney leads Obama by just 5 points with white voters (49%-44), and the president leads 70%-22% with African-Americans.

A Lake Research poll has Obama leading 46%-44% in Ohio. The poll found that Romney is struggling with men in the state. The Republican leads Obama with men by just a four point margin, 47%-43%. Obama leads Romney with women 49%-41%. Romney’s biggest problem in the state is that more Ohio voters have a negative view (49%) than have a positive view (47%) of him. In contrast, 52% have a favorable view of Obama and 44% have an unfavorable view of the president.

Even Republican pollster Rasmussen has Romney tied with Obama (48%-48%). Rasmussen polls contain a 4 point Republican bias, so when the extra four points are factored in, even the Republican poll is in line with the other three. In total, four new polls of the state of Ohio were released today, and Mitt Romney is leading none of them.

-snip-

Full article here: http://www.politicususa.com/ohio-polls-obama-romney.html

Agloco
10-24-2012, 08:08 PM
:lol

This map also has AZ, MO, IN, FL and NC going to Obama. This is FOS.

mavs>spurs
10-24-2012, 08:52 PM
lol thats fake news if ive ever seen it Romney is actually up in florida, north carolina, arizona, missouri, and i think colorado. it's like a tie in virginia too.

purplengold
10-24-2012, 09:05 PM
if you gon fake a map why ya put Arizona n indiana blue? romney got them on lock

ElNono
10-24-2012, 09:09 PM
:lol

This map also has AZ, MO, IN, FL and NC going to Obama. This is FOS.

FWIW, the map isn't part of the story. lol Dan

Trainwreck2100
10-24-2012, 09:29 PM

i don't know who i want to see lose more dan and croutons or CC and WC

Agloco
10-24-2012, 09:47 PM

rofl. Even worse. wtf is Dan smoking?

baseline bum
10-24-2012, 10:02 PM
Shit's over tbh

http://i.imgur.com/mxalS.png

InRareForm
10-24-2012, 10:58 PM
lol

TE
10-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Shit's over tbh

:lmao

DJ Mbenga
10-25-2012, 01:24 AM
as it stands right now romney is losing ohio and nevada. and thats basically a wrap.

Nbadan
10-25-2012, 02:14 AM
Except for maybe North Carolina, Obama could win every swing state...Romney's lead in Florida is down below a point...

Wild Cobra
10-25-2012, 02:32 AM
i don't know who i want to see lose more dan and croutons or CC and WC
Yes, I'm going to lose, because I am not voting for either this November.

I will not vote for Obama, and I will not vote for Romney. Either way, this nation is fucked. I'm voting 3rd party.

Jacob1983
10-25-2012, 03:50 AM
I will laugh if Gary Johnson steals the election from Romney or Obama and gets 5 percent. That would be a massive fuck you to the two party system. Just sayin'.

Wild Cobra
10-25-2012, 04:07 AM
I will laugh if Gary Johnson steals the election from Romney or Obama and gets 5 percent. That would be a massive fuck you to the two party system. Just sayin'.
Perot took 18% in 1992.

Winehole23
10-25-2012, 04:26 AM
who you voting for, WC?

Winehole23
10-25-2012, 04:27 AM
fwiw, I'm voting non-entity. I've soured on Gary Johnson.

Wild Cobra
10-25-2012, 04:39 AM
who you voting for, WC?

fwiw, I'm voting non-entity. I've soured on Gary Johnson.
I never have cared for who the libertarian party brings in. Out of spite for what the RNC did, I'm going to write in Ron Paul.

boutons_deux
10-25-2012, 04:52 AM
While the MSM fabricates and hypes a close popular vote race to keep viewers suckered and to keep those $Bs in TV political ads pouring in, Nate has the electoral trend still trending negative for Gecko

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/author/nate-silver/

It will be a slight glimmer of hope of America if the 1%'s $Bs and Rove can't beat an America-hating, Muslim, fist-bumping n!gg@. :lol

boutons_deux
10-25-2012, 05:24 AM
As an antidote to the (perhaps) irrational Republican exuberance that seems to have seized D.C., we pause for the following public-service announcement. To be President, you have to win states, not debates. And Mitt Romney has a problem.

Despite a great debate and what The Wall Street Journal’s Neil King Jr. on Sunday called a polling “surge,” Romney has not put away a single one of the must-have states.

President Obama remains the favorite because he only needs to win a couple of the toss-ups. Mitt needs to win most of them.

A cold shower for the GOP: Most polling shows Romney trailing in Ohio, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Hampshire and Iowa – by MORE than Obama trails in North Carolina.

Glenn Thrush and Jonathan Martin reminded of us of the 2008 primary analogy: Whatever else Hillary Clinton had, Barack Obama had the math. And math, not momentum, gets you the big house, the bulletproof car, the cool plane. We now resume our regularly scheduled Playbook.

Oh. Right.

The entire narrative surrounding the race is that Romney has an infinitely expanding momentum. He’s losing, but he’s losing by slightly less than he was before, so the obvious takeaway is that he’s probably winning.

Romney’s “closing the gender gap” (he’s not),

he’s “got a path to victory” (it involves flipping seven states that Obama won, five of which Obama is leading in, one of which they’re tied in, the last of which Romney is leading in by less than Obama is in the states where Obama is leading),

he’s basically the next President despite not being able, at this point, to win the election. :lol

A hearty congratulations to other people and organization who have Romney momentum – the St. Louis Cardinals, the movie Alex Cross, Bristol Palin on Dancing With The Stars. Almost-winners, all of you. All of you!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/24/this-is-good-news-for-mitt-romney/

Th'Pusher
10-25-2012, 06:37 AM
While the MSM fabricates and hypes a close popular vote race to keep viewers suckered and to keep those $Bs in TV political ads pouring in, Nate has the electoral trend still trending negative for Gecko

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/author/nate-silver/

It will be a slight glimmer of hope of America if the 1%'s $Bs and Rove can't beat an America-hating, Muslim, fist-bumping n!gg@. :lol

So a win for O would basically negate the overwrought consequences of citizens united. SCOTUS JINO actually got one right :lol

boutons_deux
10-25-2012, 08:33 AM
So a win for O would basically negate the overwrought consequences of citizens united. SCOTUS JINO actually got one right :lol

Not at all. The 1%/VWRC have been in this suck-the-99%-dry mode for 35 years. They will certainly continue to use C-U, all the other JINO SCOTUS, other JINO-packed federal judgeships and legislators to continue their anti-Human-American strategy. They are relentless, unstoppable, and are have won the class war on the 99%.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2012, 09:03 AM
The only person Johnson could really steal the election from is Romney. Meanwhile, there's that green party woman who's name I can't remember (shows how relevant she is) as the only 3rd party candidate who could steal votes from Obama. The greater majority of Gary Johnson voters will be Ron Paul supporters who felt disenfranchised by Mitt Romney at the RNC.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2012, 09:07 AM
I personally like a lot of Gary Johnson's views but the way he thinks they need to be accomplished is totally retarded. Stuff like the war on drugs and rampant military spending is caused by privatization w/ a for-profit prison, drug, and defense industry that can litter Washington with lobbyists and political contributions to ensure the war on drugs and military spending doesn't go anywhere. Gary Johnson meanwhile thinks privatization will solve all of our problems.

Agloco
10-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Shit's over tbh

wtf is BB smoking? :lol

leemajors
10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
The only person Johnson could really steal the election from is Romney. Meanwhile, there's that green party woman who's name I can't remember (shows how relevant she is) as the only 3rd party candidate who could steal votes from Obama. The greater majority of Gary Johnson voters will be Ron Paul supporters who felt disenfranchised by Mitt Romney at the RNC.

Jill Stein i think

Spurminator
10-25-2012, 11:15 AM
A vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Scott is really just a vote towards increasing the Libertarian/Green parties' viability in future elections. I'm much less concerned with the individual candidate as I am the possibility of increasing the diversity of voices and points of view in future races.

SnakeBoy
10-25-2012, 11:17 AM
A vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Scott is really just a vote towards increasing the Libertarian/Green parties' viability in future elections. I'm much less concerned with the individual candidate as I am the possibility of increasing the diversity of voices and points of view in future races.

Those parties have no viability now or in the future but if self delusion is your thing have fun with it.

ChumpDumper
10-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Those parties have no viability now or in the future but if self delusion is your thing have fun with it.If a party's profile raises enough, parts of its platform will be co-opted by one of the major parties. Not perfect, but not entirely pointless.

Th'Pusher
10-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Not at all. The 1%/VWRC have been in this suck-the-99%-dry mode for 35 years. They will certainly continue to use C-U, all the other JINO SCOTUS, other JINO-packed federal judgeships and legislators to continue their anti-Human-American strategy. They are relentless, unstoppable, and are have won the class war on the 99%.

I don't know. Outside money favors Romney 2:1. If O wins the election he pretty much confirms $ is nothing more than free speech but has marginal influence on elections.

boutons_deux
10-25-2012, 01:26 PM
I don't know. Outside money favors Romney 2:1. If O wins the election he pretty much confirms $ is nothing more than free speech but has marginal influence on elections.

"has marginal influence on elections"

"studies have shown" that the candidate who spends the most wins 90% of the time. That could just be a correlation between Ms of small donors of course voting the way they donate, but that was pre-C-U.

With C-U, we see a few very wealthy donors, plus Wall St and BigCarbon, making up the bulk of Gecko's donations that exceed Barry's dependence on small donations from Human-Americans.

When the first debate swayed the teevee watching sheeppe and gave Gecko so much momentum, I'm convinced that Ms of Gecko attack ads can also sway the sheeple. iow, $$$ always do and will count.

cantthinkofanything
10-25-2012, 01:32 PM
With C-U, we see a few very wealthy donors, plus Wall St and BigCarbon, making up the bulk of Gecko's donations that exceed Barry's dependence on small donations from Human-Americans....

and foreign terrorists.

Clipper Nation
10-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Those parties have no viability now or in the future but if self delusion is your thing have fun with it.
Third parties certainly can't become viable if people keep this closed-minded attitude, tbh....

boutons_deux
10-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Third parties certainly can't become viable if people keep this closed-minded attitude, tbh....

voters don't count (except if one of these 3rd parties can Nader an election again), so voters minds don't matter. It's the 1%, UCA, Wall St that run the country, whose vote$$$ count, no matter who is elected, even one of these 3rd party dreamers makes it to the WH, they won't have enough Congressional votes behind them to do anything.

Spurminator
10-25-2012, 01:59 PM

:lol That's a little harsh. All I'm saying is it's nice to have more people involved in the debates and high level political conversation. Do you disagree?

It's an amazing phenomenon, I've seen hardcore Obama-loathing Republicans and hardcore Republican-hating Democrats alike act like even though the other major party candidate is probably the most disastrous candidate and despicable person in human history, you're still better off voting for him than an alternative candidate.

I live in a state that whose electoral votes are going to be won by Romney. I don't like either candidate and I don't believe that a two-party duopoly controlling the national political conversation is good for the country. So what would be the point of me voting for Obama or Romney? Talk about a wasted vote.

All a third party needs is 5% of the popular vote to be guaranteed a credible voice in the next election. Even though they still have no chance at actually WINNING anytime soon, it brings alternative points of view to the discussion, and at least opens up the possibility of a stronger third party someday.

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 03:49 PM
If a party's profile raises enough, parts of its platform will be co-opted by one of the major parties. Not perfect, but not entirely pointless.
yeah like how the tea party took over the red team

Nbadan
10-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Meanwhile, in Ohio...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchakz77UM1qzhkvho1_1280.jpg

Thousands show up to ask President obama about fast and furious.....(just kidding)

Nbadan
10-25-2012, 11:41 PM
http://unskewedpolls.com/map_unskewed_projection_10_25_2012.gif

the UNSKEWED Projection of the 2012 Presidential Race

The QStarNews projection of the 2012 presidential race sees Mitt Romney being elected the next president of the United States with 53.63 percent of the popular vote and 359 electoral votes to President Obama's 45.92 percent and 179 electoral votes.

QStarNews predicts the turnout nationally will includes 34.8 percent Republicans, 35.2 percent Democrats, and 30.0 percent independents. QStarNews predicts turnout will rise by about four percent, or a total of about 130,955,000 voters including about 600,000 for third party candidates and the rest going to Romney and Obama.

http://unskewedpolls.com/unskewed_projection_2012%20president_02.cfm

Jacob1983
10-26-2012, 12:45 AM
Were any of those supporters in Ohio wearing these t shirts?
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/politifake.org/image/political/1210/foward-foward-obama-2012-politics-1350990987.jpg

baseline bum
10-31-2012, 03:21 AM
wtf is BB smoking? :lol

Figured Romney would win Missisippi where lynching is still considered prtotected speech tbh.