PDA

View Full Version : Wife left me....

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Bitch said she wants her freedom.

Anyway, need a good attorney thats gonna fight for the dad instead of just conceeding to the fact that moms always win. She left me and the kids, got her own place that can't fit kids, has seen kids maybe 4 times this month...and now says she's gonna fight for custody only bc she wants child support.

Any lawyer suggestions?

DPG21920
10-25-2012, 12:32 AM
She literally said that she is only fighting for custody in order to receive child support? Sorry to hear about your tough times - just use your head, stay as calm as possible and think about what is best for your kids.

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 12:33 AM
get her to text you she only wants kids for child support, then save text cause that's legally the same as putting it in writing, then profit? Also sorry to here that man, just keep your wits up and don't do anything stupid on the phone, facebook or twitter

baseline bum
10-25-2012, 12:40 AM
I hear good things about the firm of Smith & Wesson. (jk -- she prob only deserves a beating)

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 12:44 AM
She put it like this..."i'm just letting you know, im going to file for full custody of kids bc that is the only way I will get child support from you".

Thanks for the support in telling me to keep my cool. Theres this guy that she started hangin out with as soon as the split....Ive gone twice to beat his ass, and both times he wouldnt come out his apt. After that I started to think a little more clearly.

AussieFanKurt
10-25-2012, 12:44 AM
sorry to hear, mate. hope you are successful in your fight against her

AussieFanKurt
10-25-2012, 12:45 AM
She put it like this..."i'm just letting you know, im going to file for full custody of kids bc that is the only way I will get child support from you".

Thanks for the support in telling me to keep my cool. Theres this guy that she started hangin out with as soon as the split....Ive gone twice to beat his ass, and both times he wouldnt come out his apt. After that I started to think a little more clearly.

yeah beating him up would ultimately work against you I think. good option having a think about it

TE
10-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Man, sorry to hear about that.

Just keep your cool and act accordingly.

Juggity
10-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Ive gone twice to beat his ass, and both times he wouldnt come out his apt. After that I started to think a little more clearly.

Yeah, that's definitely not a good way to help your case. Don't do that.

DPG21920
10-25-2012, 12:49 AM
Also, keep in mind that it's probably not that dude's fault the marriage failed. It might be slimy if he knew she was still married, but the issues on her end obviously ran deeper and this guy is the outlet. Tough to think that way obviously and he might deserve a punch, but in the end what does that really do?

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Also, keep in mind that it's probably not that dude's fault the marriage failed. It might be slimy if he knew she was still married, but the issues on her end obviously ran deeper and this guy is the outlet. Tough to think that way obviously and he might deserve a punch, but in the end what does that really do?

Ya right. But still makes him a bitch. But after some though....im not doing anything to allow her to build a poor character case against me.

baseline bum
10-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Yeah, agree with DPG; she deserves the beatdown more.

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Yeah, agree with DPG; she deserves the beatdown more.

Lol....If it wasnt so taboo I just might.

baseline bum
10-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Just clowning man; beating people's asses is for when you're 16.

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 12:56 AM
yeah you should probably go ahead and delete that comment, cause it could be used against you especially if she knows you post here

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 12:57 AM
Just clowning man; beating people's asses is for when you're 16.

some women need a good beating tbqh

baseline bum
10-25-2012, 12:58 AM

But no man needs a felony assault and jail time for some stupid cvnt

Fpoonsie
10-25-2012, 12:59 AM

http://www.bontheball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Girl_beer_LegSweep.gif

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 12:59 AM
But no man needs a felony assault and jail time for some stupid cvnt
you know it's a felony to choke a bitch but not vice versa

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 01:01 AM
fpoonsie going retro

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 01:02 AM
If I was gonna do it I would have already done it. I would never hit a female anyway. Unless that female had a penis. Then its all fair game.

tlongII
10-25-2012, 01:02 AM
Dude. You are finally free. Move to Florida.

silverblk mystix
10-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Dude, just let her go. Let her have whatever she wants. Don't try to hold people hostage. I know you are not used to hearing this and most people don't think this way but why is she a bitch? Because she wants her freedom?

Let her have it. It also means you will have your freedom. It also means that there is something else in store for you- a different future- a different life. Be brave and bold and welcome whatever is in your life and don't try to change it or fix it.

If my wife- whom I love dearly- suddenly did this, I would step back and take some time for myself. I would make peace with my thoughts and I would tell her to go and find her way. I would move on and let the universe have her back. I lived a long time without her and the last 11 years were wonderful but I would get used to the idea that my life took a turn and I would wait to see what the universe had for me.

I don't think that needing someone = love. If I need someone to be happy-- it is not love- it is addiction and insecurity- not love.

Seriously think about this and don't get yourself jailed because some other guy is with her. Let him have her- soon she will do the same to him....or not...it doesn't really matter. You can find another way.

AussieFanKurt
10-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Dude. You are finally free. Move to Florida.

isn't florida full of oldies?

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Dude, just let her go. Let her have whatever she wants. Don't try to hold people hostage. I know you are not used to hearing this and most people don't think this way but why is she a bitch? Because she wants her freedom?

Let her have it. It also means you will have your freedom. It also means that there is something else in store for you- a different future- a different life. Be brave and bold and welcome whatever is in your life and don't try to change it or fix it.

If my wife- whom I love dearly- suddenly did this, I would step back and take some time for myself. I would make peace with my thoughts and I would tell her to go and find her way. I would move on and let the universe have her back. I lived a long time without her and the last 11 years were wonderful but I would get used to the idea that my life took a turn and I would wait to see what the universe had for me.

I don't think that needing someone = love. If I need someone to be happy-- it is not love- it is addiction and insecurity- not love.

Seriously think about this and don't get yourself jailed because some other guy is with her. Let him have her- soon she will do the same to him....or not...it doesn't really matter. You can find another way.
that's not possible with kids involved

baseline bum
10-25-2012, 01:06 AM

Because she wants his money.

silverblk mystix
10-25-2012, 01:07 AM
Because she wants his money.

So give it to her. The money is for the kids- give it to them.

baseline bum
10-25-2012, 01:09 AM
So give it to her. The money is for the kids- give it to them.

LOL, sounds more like she gets the kids and the child support goes to Neiman Marcus while the kids eat bologna.

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 01:09 AM
then he should keep the kids so he can give it to them himself

lakerhaterade
10-25-2012, 01:10 AM

beta post imo

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 01:11 AM

Shes a bitch for wanting freedom bc she made a commitment thru marriage, and/or having kids. Now shes reneging on that?

I definitely dont NEED her to be happy. But she sure did help, obviously I loved her enough to start a family and promise to spend my life with her so that type of person would make me happy. I was angry more than anything...mostly bc Now kids gotta be yet another group of kids of whom dont live with both parents all bc mommy wanted to "free"

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 01:11 AM
LOL, sounds more like she gets the kids and the child support goes to Neiman Marcus while the kids eat bologna.

exactly, any woman that gets her own too small place, and leaves her children behind obviously don't care that much about them any mother here would attest to that.

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 01:12 AM
then he should keep the kids so he can give it to them himself

Yessir

baseline bum
10-25-2012, 01:14 AM
Shes a bitch for wanting freedom bc she made a commitment thru marriage, and/or having kids. Now shes reneging on that?

I definitely dont NEED her to be happy. But she sure did help, obviously I loved her enough to start a family and promise to spend my life with her so that type of person would make me happy. I was angry more than anything...mostly bc Now kids gotta be yet another group of kids of whom dont live with both parents all bc mommy wanted to "free"

Gotta disagree there. You gotta be nuts to think marriage is for life in an era where women are no longer property.

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Guess im old school.

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Guess im old school.

And/or stupid.

TDMVPDPOY
10-25-2012, 02:38 AM
any of pics of the wife...thats if she is worth fightin for

Venti Quattro
10-25-2012, 03:04 AM
any of pics of the wife...thats if she is worth fightin for
lol if a bitch wants full custody just for your money, she is totally not worth fighting for.

Latarian Milton
10-25-2012, 03:51 AM
getting married was a terrible choice to begin with. if you are or want to be a smart guy then you should not consider marrying a woman no matter how much you think you love her. love will start to fade and you'll start to find it boring 5-6 years into your marriage. just fuck them and make em happy at the minimum cost, and dump them in the ditch when you feel bored of them

chunticakes
10-25-2012, 05:55 AM
fuck the blood holes.

leemajors
10-25-2012, 06:27 AM
unless you want to spend a lot of money, you have little chance of getting even primary. i would suggest seeing a therapist for sure, it will look very good. offer to go to therapy with her as well, even if you know she will refuse. this will look very good to a judge that you are making an effort for the children - they think anyone who tries for divorce without trying therapy first is wasting their time. i also suggest not posting any details of anything online past this point, especially on social media as I believe TW suggested. once you find a lawyer, tell him everything and leave no detail out and let him advise you on your best strategy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2012, 07:40 AM
Do this BEFORE you hire a lawyer, get a tape recorder and record a conversation with her getting her to say she only wants the kids for child support. It's perfectly legal to do this as long as you are a part of the conversation but you can't do it while consulting a lawyer because the lawyer will get in hot water and drop you as a client.

CosmicCowboy
10-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Unless you have personal issues (druggie, violent crime conviction, etc.) almost any attorney will get you joint custody in todays world. She will have to prove you are an unfit parent to get full custody unless you give up your rights. Joint custody does not mean that she won't get child support if you make a lot more than she does. The way that works, they will calculate it as if each of you had full custody and arrive at an amount that each would pay the other. Lets say they run the calculations and you would have to pay her $900 and she would have to pay you $400. They would award her $500 in child support.

CosmicCowboy
10-25-2012, 09:46 AM
BTW there are online child support calculators if you want to run the numbers.

http://www.divorcehq.com/calculators/texas-child-support-calculator.shtml

leemajors
10-25-2012, 09:52 AM
unless you want to spend a lot of money, you have little chance of getting even primary. i would suggest seeing a therapist for sure, it will look very good. offer to go to therapy with her as well, even if you know she will refuse. this will look very good to a judge that you are making an effort for the children - they think anyone who tries for divorce without trying therapy first is wasting their time. i also suggest not posting any details of anything online past this point, especially on social media as I believe TW suggested. once you find a lawyer, tell him everything and leave no detail out and let him advise you on your best strategy.

Primary as in primary in joint custody and receiving child support.

Nathan Explosion
10-25-2012, 09:56 AM
I know EXACTLY how you feel. When I was reading this, I seriously thought this was an old thread I started 2 years ago. Wife left because she wasn't ready to have a family (arriving at this conclusion about 4 years too late, when we had a son and daughter). I have full custody of the kids. I let it be known that if she even thought about fighting me for them, I'd make her life a living hell. I would have gotten her parents to testify against her since both admitted I was the more responsible one and better parent.

It got so bad between us that I actually put her in therapy, not on purpose though. I think the comment that our kids loved her, but didn't like her was what did it. The thing was, it was totally true. My kids would start yelling and crying if I even mentioned her name to them.

Ultimately, just do what you can to prove you're the best parent and prevent her from getting the kids. My ex comes over to my house to spend time with the kids, spending the night on her days off. I live in a 3 bedroom house and they have their own rooms, while she lives in a 1 bedroom apartment. Yeah, they're not staying over there.

At one point she saw them 3 times in 3 months, and only because I invited her over, not because she contacted me to see them. She chose her boyfriend over them and for me, that was it. She ended up breaking up/making up with the guy she left me for more times in 2 years than we did in 7. Eventually I called her out in a fight saying that she definitely made the "right" choice in leaving a man who took care of her and the kids with a stable job for some guy she'd break up with at least 7 times in 2 years.

Everything is better now. We're friendly but not friends. We do things with the kids, and even have breakfast and lunch together on our days off while the kids are in school/daycare. We'll probably never get back together, but we're linked together for the rest of our lives because of our kids.

So after this long winded post, my best advice is to just be the bigger man, let your kids know what's going on and who stayed around (seems petty but it seemed to help my kids feel better because it eased their minds that at least one parent will always be around for them and never leave), and just give it time. I will always love my ex because she's the mother of my children, but I'm not in love with her. My ex has learned that how she did what she did was not the right way, and she understands why I felt the way I did (because in my mind, she left the kids for a man too) and we just move on from there. We still have our disagreements, but they're not as heated as they were in the last 2 years.

JudynTX
10-25-2012, 10:14 AM
She's probably fooling around.

silverblk mystix
10-25-2012, 10:17 AM

Sure, it is possible and furthermore it is a great opportunity to teach the kids a big lesson. Show them that marriage and/or relationships are not a prison and that life changes, people change--hell everything changes. Teach them that you will always respect their mother and if she needs to be free - teach them that you wish her the best and that the kids should always live their lives freely and allow people they love to be free also.

Love isn't found in a relationship where you are basically telling the other person, "if you act in ways that I approve of--then I will love you...once you act in ways I don't approve of- then I don't love you anymore." This is not love.

Teach the kids that if they are strong and independent that they will never be held hostage by someone else and that they never , ever need to hold someone hostage in order to be loved.

cantthinkofanything
10-25-2012, 10:18 AM

there's little doubt. I'm not sure how much this would weigh in your favor. But if you still have the computer, it might be worth scouring to see if there are any incriminating emails anywhere.

monosylab1k
10-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Sure, it is possible and furthermore it is a great opportunity to teach the kids a big lesson. Show them that marriage and/or relationships are not a prison and that life changes, people change--hell everything changes. Teach them that you will always respect their mother and if she needs to be free - teach them that you wish her the best and that the kids should always live their lives freely and allow people they love to be free also.

Love isn't found in a relationship where you are basically telling the other person, "if you act in ways that I approve of--then I will love you...once you act in ways I don't approve of- then I don't love you anymore." This is not love.

Teach the kids that if they are strong and independent that they will never be held hostage by someone else and that they never , ever need to hold someone hostage in order to be loved.

I say this with all sincerity, I hope you get shanked by a prisoner and die today.

Darth_Pelican
10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
I say this with all sincerity, I hope you get shanked by a prisoner and die today.

:lol

mrsmaalox
10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
How old are your kids? I'm not defending her but it's possible you misinterpreted the "I want full custody because I want child support" statement and she may have really been saying that she doesn't trust you to support the kids unless you have been ordered by a court to do it. Just putting that out there. Like others have said, unless you've got some pretty bad stuff on your history getting joint custody is a given, going for primary in either of your cases will be difficult.

JoeyGreco
10-25-2012, 10:25 AM

I can help find out.

silverblk mystix
10-25-2012, 10:32 AM

Listen man, I'm not trying to be insulting and believe me I have been through these situations before. If you can stand to be honest--really brutally honest here- it has more to do with your hurt and pain than with the kids predicament. It is ok - all of us think about our own welfare first. Not saying you don't care for your kids or that you aren't looking out for them, but it still has MORE to do with your pain talking than the kids and where they will end up.

The part about getting a lawyer and preparing to go to war is nothing but wasted energy, money and a reason to try and escape your pain and addiction to another person by punishing. In the end all that stuff is meaningless. Teach your kids that life is bigger than trying to possess people and that you wish their mother all the love in the world- now and in the future.

Teach them that people make choices and everyone will have to live with the consequences of their choices. You made a choice to believe that this person would never leave (not reality- but a fantasy--married or not) and now you are paying for the consequences of this choice.

Their mother made a choice to seek a different life and somewhere down the road she will have to face consequences regarding this decision, etc.

Teach them that they are still free to love both their parents and that you guys will have a strong love and a good life together and be stronger for this experience. Of course- if she ever comes crawling back- there is absolutely nothing wrong if you decide that YOUR future lies elsewhere and with someone else. The kids will then understand that you also exercised your right to choose something that was beneficial to you.

purplengold
10-25-2012, 10:32 AM
y'all gotta prenup? if she get yo house it gon be a game changer. men gotta disadvantage so ya need ta pile on any evidence you can get that she ever was like fuckin around n only wants child support. get kids on yo side so they cancel out all da crying she might pull off in court.

if ya get a female lawyer that not sexist then it a plus. best you probably can do is joint wit primary if ya keep yo house, but if ya can get bombshell evidence against her bein unfit wife/mother ya might get full

DisAsTerBot
10-25-2012, 10:34 AM
y'all gotta prenup? if she get yo house it gon be a game changer. men gotta disadvantage so ya need ta pile on any evidence you can get that she ever was like fuckin around n only wants child support. get kids on yo side so they cancel out all da crying she might pull off in court.

if ya get a female lawyer that not sexist then it a plus. best you probably can do is joint wit primary if ya keep yo house, but if ya can get bombshell evidence against her bein unfit wife/mother ya might get full

listen to this guy. He sounds like a lawyer, tbh

silverblk mystix
10-25-2012, 10:35 AM

That is not possible...I died a long, long time ago. You can't kill something that has already died but how could you ever understand these things when you are still asleep?

Koolaid_Man

Hi my friend...here's the deal let Kool translate freedom for you...are you ready...ok here it goes...."Hey honey I meet someone with a Big Black Cock."

Sorry Spur fan...but don't be this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jiYMGfqmlA

cantthinkofanything
Listen man, I'm not trying to be insulting and believe me I have been through these situations before.

Regulating prison homo love triangles is not the same thing.

purplengold
10-25-2012, 10:37 AM
listen to this guy. He sounds like a lawyer, tbh

nah ima in da aerospace engineering sector

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2012, 10:41 AM

Regarding OJ Simpson: "Now I ain't saying he shoulda killed her..... BUT I UNDERSTAND"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8TqhBIEbWA

purplengold
10-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Regarding OJ Simpson: "Now I ain't saying he shoulda killed her..... BUT I UNDERSTAND"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8TqhBIEbWA

that foo got away wit murder n just walk back into jail

Lincoln
10-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Is said chick Mexican?

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2012, 10:57 AM
that foo got away wit murder n just walk back into jail

^ It's understandable that he's back in jail..face it..if you sliced off the head of a white woman and her boyfriend and got away with it..you'd think you were invisible too...:lol

mrsmaalox
10-25-2012, 11:01 AM

exactly, any woman that gets her own too small place, and leaves her children behind obviously don't care that much about them any mother here would attest to that.

I gotta give this one to TW---the "lessons" you want to teach the kids are too complicated for the maturity level of a kid under the age of about 16 or 17. However, the impressions and feelings younger kids will grow up with will stay and effect them forever. I have a very negative view of single/divorced mothers because of these "lessons" and examples they try give too young children. If your marriage is toxic, by all means get out, make a life for yourself and make the kids your focus until they are old enough to survive without you. Then find someone who makes you happy. But these women who decide to date or find someone while they have kids dependent on them are ultimately teaching them that if you get out of a bad situation, then you need to find someone to put you back in a good situation----you are worthless unless someone else is making you happy. And kids who have been thru a divorce, no doubt hear their moms telling them how wonderful her life is as long as she has them and that they are her life----then she goes off to find a man and the kids are left with "What? We aren't enough for her anymore? We aren't good enough?" Their mom's end up looking pretty desperate in their eyes. No woman should put her children near any man who likes them or accepts them as part of a package deal----she needs to be absolutely positive that he loves them as much or even more than he loves her or the risk just isn't worth it; they will always deep down view their mom as a pathetic soul who chose the dick over them.

silverblk mystix
10-25-2012, 11:18 AM
I gotta give this one to TW---the "lessons" you want to teach the kids are too complicated for the maturity level of a kid under the age of about 16 or 17. However, the impressions and feelings younger kids will grow up with will stay and effect them forever. I have a very negative view of single/divorced mothers because of these "lessons" and examples they try give too young children. If your marriage is toxic, by all means get out, make a life for yourself and make the kids your focus until they are old enough to survive without you. Then find someone who makes you happy. But these women who decide to date or find someone while they have kids dependent on them are ultimately teaching them that if you get out of a bad situation, then you need to find someone to put you back in a good situation----you are worthless unless someone else is making you happy. And kids who have been thru a divorce, no doubt hear their moms telling them how wonderful her life is as long as she has them and that they are her life----then she goes off to find a man and the kids are left with "What? We aren't enough for her anymore? We aren't good enough?" Their mom's end up looking pretty desperate in their eyes. No woman should put her children near any man who likes them or accepts them as part of a package deal----she needs to be absolutely positive that he loves them as much or even more than he loves her or the risk just isn't worth it; they will always deep down view their mom as a pathetic soul who chose the dick over them.

You raised some good points but I was referring to the father staying with the kids- because there was no other choice- and teaching them how life is full of changes and surprises. I wasn't implying that the mom was not at fault, but trying to go to war or to punish or to teach children that they NEED someone to make them happy is more detrimental than helpful.

ididnotnothat
10-25-2012, 11:18 AM

Our parents divorced when I was 10 and we lived with our mom and were happy for her when she found love again and she never neglected us. We didn't want her to be alone just for our sake and we didn't feel she ran out looking for a new man. She simply met someone and she re-married and has been for over 20 years.

mrsmaalox
10-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Our parents divorced when I was 10 and we lived with our mom and were happy for her when she found love again and she never neglected us. We didn't want her to be alone just for our sake and we didn't feel she ran out looking for a new man. She simply met someone and she re-married and has been for over 20 years.

I don't think women neglect their kids when they look for someone, it's just showing priorities. And I think most kids are happy when their moms are happy, no matter how it makes them feel inside, because they love her and its too much guilt for a kid to not want their mom to be happy. Your mom sounds to me like one of the rare ones who actually married a man that she was sure would care for you as much as he cared for her, which is the way it should be. I think the long term effects of "being worthless without a man" are definitely more prevalent for young girls.

DMC
10-25-2012, 11:39 AM
The bottom line is homie doesn't want to pay child support on multiple children. I don't blame him, but that's the risk you take when you have kids with someone flaky.

DMC
10-25-2012, 11:42 AM
I don't think women neglect their kids when they look for someone, it's just showing priorities. And I think most kids are happy when their moms are happy, no matter how it makes them feel inside, because they love her and its too much guilt for a kid to not want their mom to be happy. Your mom sounds to me like one of the rare ones who actually married a man that she was sure would care for you as much as he cared for her, which is the way it should be. I think the long term effects of "being worthless without a man" are definitely more prevalent for young girls.

Being happy is how you're feeling inside. You cannot be happy and be hurting inside at the same time. You might want to believe that your kids aren't torn apart inside and that they don't hate the fucker you hooked up with, but that's just self appeasement. Those kids hate the step parent for the most part, especially early on. They love mom, but they are in survival mode and that, for kids, means they withdraw to themselves and their siblings. They lose a lot of trust in parents who divorce and eventually blame the one that gets hooked up first.

cantthinkofanything
10-25-2012, 11:43 AM

IDK. Recently on Parenthood, Sarah (Lauren Graham's character) moved in with Mark without even asking what her son, Drew thought of it. And the only reason she did it was because she felt guilty about kissing another man, Hank (played by Ray Romano). I realize she can't just give up her life because of her son. But he's only months away from going off to college anyway. And because of her fuck up, she selfishly decided to immediately shack up without any consideration for her son's feelings.

mrsmaalox
10-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Being happy is how you're feeling inside. You cannot be happy and be hurting inside at the same time. You might want to believe that your kids aren't torn apart inside and that they don't hate the fucker you hooked up with, but that's just self appeasement. Those kids hate the step parent for the most part, especially early on. They love mom, but they are in survival mode and that, for kids, means they withdraw to themselves and their siblings. They lose a lot of trust in parents who divorce and eventually blame the one that gets hooked up first.

I agree with you.

CosmicCowboy
10-25-2012, 11:50 AM
The bottom line is homie doesn't want to pay child support on multiple children. I don't blame him, but that's the risk you take when you have kids with someone flaky.

If he makes more than her he is still gonna be paying child support even with joint custody.

DMC
10-25-2012, 11:53 AM
If he makes more than her he is still gonna be paying child support even with joint custody.

I realize that.

JoeChalupa
10-25-2012, 11:57 AM
That sucks. I tell my girls not to depend on any man and get their lives/careers on track and get that college degree. Do as I say and not as I did.

Ginobilly
10-25-2012, 12:40 PM
You should pay somebody to kick your ex-wife's dudes ass if you don't want to get your hands dirty.
Never take American girls seriously. They can't cook, clean, or take care of kids, but expect equal pay when they do way less in the workforce than men. I always tell girls that us men in the west have given them a lot of rights and have been nice, but we could just as swiftly take them away in the near future and implement a masochist culture if things start to get out of hand. What are girls going to do? Kick our ass? They know they can't win a real war against men. No wonder the arabs say we are pussies. What happened to the times when we wouldn't take shit from no one?

Ginobilly
10-25-2012, 12:46 PM
why do we even let somebody weaker than us to have equal or more rights? It don't make sense! You should get full custody of your kids Dawg. It's what's right in the natural world.

DPG21920
10-25-2012, 12:50 PM
If women truly cared about being viewed as equal they would quit going to the well on issues such as these. A real women IMO would be one that can support herself and family - just as her counterpart does/did (not in all cases obviously) and should only be concerned with getting full custody (if the dad has issues) or joint custody (if she knows he is a good father). The money issue should be off limits IMO in most circumstances - especially circumstances such as these. The idea of women overwhelmingly getting custody and child support is so dated and sexist I do not even know where to begin.

leemajors
10-25-2012, 12:51 PM
I think paying someone to kick your ex's bf's ass isn't the dumbest thing you could do, but it's close.

Oh, Gee!!
10-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Don't think of it as paying HER child support. Think of it as buying YOURSELF some freedom.

I. Hustle
10-25-2012, 01:04 PM
He wouldn't have to pay me really. Just find out where the dude likes to drink, buy ME a few shots and beers and then show me who he is. I would do it just to stay in practice and get a couple of drinks out of it.

I. Hustle
10-25-2012, 01:07 PM
So uuummmmm... I have a step son

Ginobilly
10-25-2012, 01:29 PM
I think paying someone to kick your ex's bf's ass isn't the dumbest thing you could do, but it's close.

It's not dumb if you could pull it off without getting caught. It's just that white people don't know how to do it successfully. In the Spanish world they're called, "calentadas". They are not to kill people, just to scare them straight to leave you alone. You usually pay gang members, zetas, muslim brotherhood, thugs etc to carry out those beat-downs.

cantthinkofanything
10-25-2012, 01:29 PM
not to make light of all this...it totally sucks.

But at first glance on the Club Page, this looks like a Avante thread.

Wife left me...

Looking for some music to drink the last flat half of my last Budweiser to.

cantthinkofanything
10-25-2012, 01:30 PM
It's not dumb if you could pull it off without getting caught. It's just that white people don't know how to do it successfully. In the Spanish world they're called, "calentadas". They are not to kill people, just to scare them straight to leave you alone. You usually pay gang members, zetas, muslim brotherhood, thugs etc to carry out those beat-downs.

just don't use the KKK. They'll end up painting their name on everything.

Ginobilly
10-25-2012, 01:30 PM
He wouldn't have to pay me really. Just find out where the dude likes to drink, buy ME a few shots and beers and then show me who he is. I would do it just to stay in practice and get a couple of drinks out of it.

beatdown style like the Cable guy in the restaurant!lol

SA210
10-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Haven't read the other posts, but sorry to hear what happened. I believe marriage is forever and leaving "simply" for freedom elsewhere is ridiculous and selfish and the world teaches that these days that its ok to marry then get out of it just because you want something else. I don't know if there are any other things behind it though. Abuse and infidelity are big reasons to end a marriage and that I understand, but not sure if anything like that is happening??

It's understandable if you can't let her go, but you must understand when a woman is in COURT mode and has decided to leave you and win money, then you can NOT trust her at all, don't let your love for her interfere with her tricking you into saying something that will help her case. Get her on tape, or through text saying she wants money from you, etc. But don't let her trick you into quick lunch sex when she might just be trying to stab you in the back. Believe me, they do that shit when $$$ is on the brain. They don't give a damn one little bit when they are in Win mode, remember that.

I'm a single parent btw, my little girls mom also wanted "freedom" and wanted the party life. In the end it was for the best because my daughter didn't grow up with that horrible influence. Don't know what kind of mother your wife is. But don't think that you have to automatically give your kids to the mom. Fight it if that's what you truly feel. She decided to leave, not you. God bless.

DPG21920
10-25-2012, 01:45 PM

Congrats to the Spanish world - if we could only be more like them and their clever partnering with crime organizations like the zetas.

GoodOdor
10-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Why is it the guy's fault anyway? Who says he even knew she was married?

Even if he did know, I don't see how it's fault.....unless you're married yourself,

If she's coming on to you, who wouldn't hit it? let's not be hypocrites here.

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2012, 01:55 PM
tbh you should be able to tell pretty quickly if you're sleeping with a married chick. Maybe not the first time, but it's not hard to pick-up on certain behaviors.

Wasn't the OP the guy with him and his wife's pic in his avatar (or am I thinking of someone else)? Either way, I'm sorry to hear about this, bud. You sound like a good person, and I can't see how you don't at least get joint-custody of your kids if you have a steady income and have no hx of abuse. You don't want full custody, though--you need to live your own life too.

benefactor
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Sorry to hear this man. The kids are the most important thing right now. Do whatever is necessary to make this easier on them.

I'm really glad my ex is not a psycho and despite pressure for lots of people, I decided not to marry her because we had a kid. That is the worst decision anyone can make. My brother, brother in law and a good friend of mine are still dealing with ongoing issues because of their psycho exes. Got five more years before she graduates and I can move the hell out of East Texas.

benefactor
10-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Wasn't the OP the guy with him and his wife's pic in his avatar (or am I thinking of someone else)?
You are correct.

lakerhaterade
10-25-2012, 02:01 PM
You are correct.
I was actually thinking about that when I saw the OP's thread.

damn

benefactor
10-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Yup..I did too.

mrsmaalox
10-25-2012, 02:32 PM
So uuummmmm... I have a step son

Yup and as I recall, he was very young when you and his mom got together; that makes a big difference. Chances are you are the only dad he knows and the only man he's ever been aware of living with. But for kids who are old enough to recall living with both parents, the divorce, and now have a new guy around, it's a pretty different thing. There's an age, about 8 on average, that kids start being aware that sex exists and because of their limited understanding it's pretty confusing. Not understanding it and being forced to view your mom as a sexual being can be really tough. I mean, seeing our folks as sexual beings when we have experienced and understand sexual relationships is bad enough, imagine how daunting it is when you are a kid and your mom is with a stranger? :lol

Drachen
10-25-2012, 02:41 PM
when my co-worker gets back from lunch I will get you the name of a lawyer. She works SOLELY for dads in child custody cases if I remember correctly. Real bulldog of a bitch from the stories I have been told.

HI-FI
10-25-2012, 02:48 PM
I was actually thinking about that when I saw the OP's thread.

damn
i remember his old avatar as well for some reason. sorry for the OP's situation, don't do anything crazy to yourself, just fight the good fight. Best of luck to you and the kids.

I should've been married by now but keep on living the bachelor's life. When around my married friends it can be awkward, but when i read how many of you guys have had chicks leave them for "freedom" (ie different cock) then I feel good about my decision. Knowing my luck, I'd end up with that type of broad.

the American female is becoming toxic imo. Not all of them, but shit is starting to get out of control. I always thought women were more naturally into rearing a child than a guy, but maybe that was never true.

Ginobilly
10-25-2012, 03:17 PM
i remember his old avatar as well for some reason. sorry for the OP's situation, don't do anything crazy to yourself, just fight the good fight. Best of luck to you and the kids.

I should've been married by now but keep on living the bachelor's life. When around my married friends it can be awkward, but when i read how many of you guys have had chicks leave them for "freedom" (ie different cock) then I feel good about my decision. Knowing my luck, I'd end up with that type of broad.

the American female is becoming toxic imo. Not all of them, but shit is starting to get out of control. I always thought women were more naturally into rearing a child than a guy, but maybe that was never true.

That's why I have stayed away from American chicks since I was 22. I shackled myself with a hot Mexican Spanish girl. Homemade tortillas and mexican food flows through my house. As well as Mexican and European pastries. We go to the movies, go on dates, fuck her all night on weekends. My gf is those old-fashioned Mexican/Italian girls who care a lot about pleasing and taking care of their dude, so you must take care of them. It's no wonder a lot of American guys are opting out for Eastern European chicks who still act like women and don't mind raising kids the right way.

Trainwreck2100
10-25-2012, 03:20 PM
That's why I have stayed away from American chicks since I was 22. I shackled myself with a hot Mexican Spanish girl. Homemade tortillas and mexican food flows through my house. As well as Mexican and European pastries. We go to the movies, go on dates, fuck her all night on weekends. My gf is those old-fashioned Mexican/Italian girls who care a lot about pleasing and taking care of their dude, so you must take care of them. It's no wonder a lot of American guys are opting out for Eastern European chicks who still act like women and don't mind raising kids the right way.

wish i could find one of those tbqh foreign bitches are the best bitches cause they know how shitty the rest of the world treats vaginas

Drachen
10-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Francis Dunham is her name. Keep any kind of correspondence between the two of you and if you have proof of her infidelity, it is a done deal.

Oh and don't be a fucking moron and try to beat someone up.

If she calls you, don't answer. Text her back with "I'm busy, what's up" or some such variation on that so that you can get what she wants in writing.

leemajors
10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Francis Dunham is her name. Keep any kind of correspondence between the two of you and if you have proof of her infidelity, it is a done deal.

Oh and don't be a fucking moron and try to beat someone up.

If she calls you, don't answer. Text her back with "I'm busy, what's up" or some such variation on that so that you can get what she wants in writing.

:tu

Drachen
10-25-2012, 03:31 PM
francisdunhamlaw.com

my coworker's husband used her to ensure joint custody (it was an amicable split, but he wanted to make sure he didn't get railroaded), then her fiance's ex served him with papers wanting to sue to change THEIR joint custody agreement to full custody for her (for child support). After this lawyer was done, the judge ended up ordering the mom into parenting classes, and didnt require anything of the dad.

FkLA
10-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Came in to post the question about the avatar and found out everyone was thinking the same thing. :lol

Good luck with everything though OP. Thats a shitty situation to be in, I can only imagine how hard it must be to compose yourself.

Vertigo
10-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Good luck and when you are ready to get back in the game try eharmony.

DMC
10-25-2012, 04:32 PM
When you have a baby, just consider it a renewal on an 18 year lease that you cannot get out of. Anytime you have another, and you are maybe 7 years along into one already, you just reset the child support clock. That can last way into your 60's if you aren't careful. Don't do what a friend of mine did and adopt a child of a new spouse, as he was divorced 3 years later and is now paying child support on a kid that's not his (and he just finished paying off his 18 year old).

Don't be stupid. If you're going to have kids, make damn sure you treat your spouse with respect and make her a priority. Otherwise you're risking a huge expense. She'll be collecting half your paycheck and her new BF will be buying beer and cigarettes with your money, and don't ask where he got that new Camaro.

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2012, 04:38 PM

OP, if you're 40+ and short on self-esteem try eharmony

step up to the mike
10-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Don't be stupid. If you're going to have kids, make damn sure you treat your spouse with respect and make her a priority.

That is what marriage is all about.

TeyshaBlue
10-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Been there, done that. It's entirely possible you can take custody of your children. Possession works wonders and that ball currently resides in your court. keep it that way.

I retained my two children when my ex flaked out and left. She still pays child support on one of them.

Xevious
10-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Getting back into the game should be the last fucking thing on his mind right now.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2012, 05:51 PM
If women truly cared about being viewed as equal they would quit going to the well on issues such as these. A real women IMO would be one that can support herself and family - just as her counterpart does/did (not in all cases obviously) and should only be concerned with getting full custody (if the dad has issues) or joint custody (if she knows he is a good father). The money issue should be off limits IMO in most circumstances - especially circumstances such as these. The idea of women overwhelmingly getting custody and child support is so dated and sexist I do not even know where to begin.

You must watch a ton of soap operas or was an only child raised by a single mom...you be trynna act like you Dr. Phil or some shit...you real passionate about relationship issues I see...put the basketball down little man and go chase you some tail...

mavs>spurs
10-25-2012, 05:59 PM
OP, if you're 40+ and short on self-esteem try eharmony

or if you're in your early 20's and look like a monkey

mavs>spurs
10-25-2012, 06:01 PM

True story, fuck american women. And to the OP, I'm really sorry to hear that shit, and it's unfortunate that this country is so backwards pussified sexist. Judging by your posts you sound like a good guy and should get full custody and not owe a dime in a fair and equal world. Stuff like this makes me lose a little faith in humanity..hang in there.

ploto
10-25-2012, 06:12 PM
Sorry of what you are going through, but know that there are two mindsets toward what you are handling.

Do you want your kids because you want to punish her and do not want to pay her child support?

Or

Do you really want to fight for your kids because you cannot imagine your everyday life without them in it?

You should only fight for full custody in the second instance.

rascal
10-25-2012, 06:20 PM

She already had that guy lined up before she split with you. That was the reason she split with you.

Edward
10-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Sorry of what you are going through, but know that there are two mindsets toward what you are handling.

Do you want your kids because you want to punish her and do not want to pay her child support?

Or

Do you really want to fight for your kids because you cannot imagine your everyday life without them in it?

You should only fight for full custody in the second instance.

His wife leaving their kids and putting herself and her affair above her responsibilities as a mother is reason alone for him to fight for custody. What's gonna happen if she gets full custody and decides to leave the kids with her new husband after she gets bored with him and is in another affair? I'm not sure why men have to bend over backwards showing how good of a parent they are in order to get custody while all women have to do is show that they can count to 10 in order to get the kids and child support without having to provide any assurance she isn't spending child support on new jewelery and a tit job.

ploto
10-25-2012, 06:28 PM
His wife leaving their kids and putting herself and her affair above her responsibilities as a mother is reason alone for him to fight for custody. What's gonna happen if she gets full custody and decides to leave the kids with her new husband after she gets bored with him and is in another affair? I'm not sure why men have to bend over backwards showing how good of a parent they are in order to get custody while all women have to do is show that they can count to 10 in order to get the kids and child support without having to provide any assurance she isn't spending child support on new jewelery and a tit job.

Where did I say she should get full custody?

Edward
10-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Where did I say she should get full custody?

You were questioning the OP's motives when his wife's motives are 1000x more suspect.

Frank Dux
10-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Theres this guy that she started hangin out with as soon as the split....Ive gone twice to beat his ass, and both times he wouldnt come out his apt. After that I started to think a little more clearly.

Best advice I got from a lawyer during my divorce:

"This is a point in life when normal, good people do things that land them in prison. Don't go looking to beat anybody up and be aware of your anger."

leemajors
10-25-2012, 06:42 PM
echoing what TB said about possession, file first if at all possible after securing a good lawyer. if you file for temporary orders first and have possession in pocket as well as the family home you're starting in a great position, especially if she just doesn't have space for them.

Nathan Explosion
10-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Why is it the guy's fault anyway? Who says he even knew she was married?

Even if he did know, I don't see how it's fault.....unless you're married yourself,

If she's coming on to you, who wouldn't hit it? let's not be hypocrites here.

I used to be a guy who would never touch a woman in a relationship. However, now, if the woman has a boyfriend but no kids, I'll only touch if she hits on me. But if she's married, fuck that. I don't care what she says, I'm not breaking up a family. I already had a guy fuck with my family (he knew my ex was married with kids) and I know what it does to the husband and kids (if applicable).

So no, I wouldn't hit it if she was married.

Nathan Explosion
10-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Been there, done that. It's entirely possible you can take custody of your children. Possession works wonders and that ball currently resides in your court. keep it that way.

I retained my two children when my ex flaked out and left. She still pays child support on one of them.

My ex is paying me child support as well. It's a mutual agreement but if she ever takes me to court, I can ask my bank to produce copies of all the checks she gives me, and on them it says "Child Support". So if she tries to change her story, I can nail her to the wall with her own writing.

Sometimes it's not just about respect though. I loved my ex and my kids more than anyone in the world. I would have done anything for her. Hell, when she comes over, I still cook, clean (well it is my house) and take care of her out of respect for my children. But where I drew the line was when her friends and Facebook took priority over the kids. I woke up one time at 2:30 am and my son was playing on the Wii while she was IM'ing the dude she left me fore and playing on Facebook. They were going to hang out the next day and I actually said it was alright. I ripped her a new one right then and there and the next day when she thought she was leaving I told her fuck no because her friends were becoming more important than our kids.

I may have been her husband, but I considered myself a father first at that moment because my kids had no one to defend them in the fight. She told me a few days later she didn't want a divorce and realized she messed up, but about a month later I found out she was looking for apartments at night while the kids and I were asleep.

So if the wife is too immature to understand respect for her husband and what it means to be a parent, it doesn't matter what you do or how good you treat her, she's only thinking of herself at that point. And there's nothing you can do to change her mind because she'll only remember the bad and never the good.

For my ex her main gripe was that I was "always right" in an argument. Of course, I later explained that I wouldn't argue if I didn't think I was right. If I started to argue, and realized I was wrong, I stopped and just let her win because, well, she was right. Why would I waste energy arguing when I was in the wrong. Seems logical. But nobody remembers the fights that almost happened but didn't.

And of course, she "forgot" how I would come home tired as fuck and still watch my son at night so she could sleep because she worked mornings. And when she was put on bed rest, I watch my son every second I was at home, cleaned cooked and even gave her baths so she could be comfortable. And the same when our daughter was born. When I was home, I took over being the parent so she could relax. Or when she hated her job so much it affected her at home, I told her to quit and I would worry about paying the bills while she just rested and got herself right again. And when she got tired of being a stay at home mom, I pulled strings to get her the job she has now, even though I or the guy I asked a favor of didn't feel comfortable doing that because of our close friendship and what could happen to him professionally if it went sour.

When a woman makes up her mind, all logic goes out the window.

Leetonidas
10-25-2012, 10:22 PM
damn, sorry brah. there's a dude on the radio i hear from time to time here in SA that specializes in fighting for men, his wife divorced him and he's been fighting for men in divorces ever since. can't think of his damn name though...if you listen to the radio enough you'll hear him. best of luck

Leetonidas
10-25-2012, 10:24 PM
woman, logic

two words that shouldn't be used together imo

gospursgojas
10-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Appreciate all the comments guys....Yes I had the avitar of me and my wife on here since I joined back in like 05, or was it the 03 'ship?

Yall are very insightfull and damn right hillarious.

But on a serious note, if you got some real attorney info...pm me. Taking all advice from every walk of my life.

Fuck eharmony. Im 29.

Nathan Explosion
10-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Fuck eharmony. Im 29.

What a coincidence, I'm 30. About the only thing I'd use the internet for is Craiglists "casual encounters". Okay, not really.

Drachen
10-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Appreciate all the comments guys....Yes I had the avitar of me and my wife on here since I joined back in like 05, or was it the 03 'ship?

Yall are very insightfull and damn right hillarious.

But on a serious note, if you got some real attorney info...pm me. Taking all advice from every walk of my life.

Fuck eharmony. Im 29.

Dude,I gave you real lawyer info upstream

mrsmaalox
10-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Fuck eharmony. Im 29.

Yea really. There's an endless supply of needy divorced women with a couple of baggage kids out there (like your ex will be) waiting to pounce on you; so desperate they won't care if you're ugly, fat, poor or stupid---they'll make you feel like a king! :toast

Stringer_Bell
10-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Leetonidas provided an attorney that has commericials on ESPN 1250 AM. I forgot his name, but his commercials sound legit. Now, once you secure an attorney...

1) Clean up all your social networks, get screencaps of all of hers. On second thought, do that shit immediately and don't wait.
2) Don't trust her with any information. The trust is dead, she's not getting it back and it's all about handling YOUR business now. Keep her on the outside. From now on, she doesn't know how much your make, where you work, if you got a second job, who your girlfriend is, etc etc etc...it's none of her business.
3) Make sure you are the one providing healthcare, stress that you do not need any government assistance and are a totally self-sufficient parent/caregiver.
4) Remember that YOU have the power to negotiate...you don't have to freak her out by wanting her to pay child support. If not fighting for child support makes it easier to get her to agree to what you want - do it because child support is a headache neither of you want in the long run if you can agree to avoid it.
5) If all else fails, and she takes the kids and hits you up for child support...make sure your attorney at least has knowledge of child support guidelines. Attorneys that represent cheating moms will FUCK YOU UP over that child support just cuz your attorney doesn't know about STATE GUIDELINES and the judge doesn't give a fuck either. Do your homework, prepare for the worst...and you end up paying about 300 a month, which is a car payment or so. That's if you aren't rolling in cash money, in which case you're screwed if you're making 6K+ a month - but it's also a good indicator of the quality of life you can provide if the kids stay with you, it all comes down to the lawyer you've got.
6) Don't tell stories to your kids, they'll remember and someday it might come back on you.

PS: Never, ever, ever...be moved to anger over a punk trying to get at your table scraps after you've already feasted.

howbouthemspurs
11-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Screw the bitch. Keep your head held high! Don't ever show her that you are sad and lonely! Be smart! Go out and have fun! Dont immediately return her calls! Don't sound anxious when you talk to her. She probably knows you very well so you are going to have to be as convincing as possible! Take care of yourself and take care of your kids! ....And go find the next hottest girl and get laid!

baseline bum
11-04-2012, 01:26 AM
That's why I have stayed away from American chicks since I was 22. I shackled myself with a hot Mexican Spanish girl. Homemade tortillas and mexican food flows through my house. As well as Mexican and European pastries. We go to the movies, go on dates, fuck her all night on weekends.

Plus you can beat the shit out of them and they'll say you do it because you love them.

baseline bum
11-04-2012, 01:30 AM

/thread

lebomb
11-05-2012, 02:00 PM
If you have licked her fawtbox before, she will try and come back................guaranteed!!!! Been there, done that. :hat

11-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Ive gone twice to beat his ass, and both times he wouldnt come out his apt.

He might've been too busy banging her brains out and depositing his DNA in her birth canal. Maybe try a different time?

lakerhaterade
11-05-2012, 11:27 PM
:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-05-2012, 11:28 PM
:lmao

The Reckoning
11-06-2012, 12:01 AM
i agree with the international women bid. youll realize how awesome women can be once you meet some who arent american.

american women since birth are spoiled, insecure, self righteous tactical sluts - meaning theyre prude when it's unnecessary but then fuck everyone whenever it's most innapropriate. take some time off from work and do an around the world tour. youll see and then thank me later when you meet a non-american who is there for you and not herself.

mavs>spurs
11-06-2012, 12:26 AM
^bacne with the goods

BUMP
11-06-2012, 12:40 AM
american women since birth are spoiled, insecure, self righteous tactical sluts -

+10000

baseline bum
11-06-2012, 04:03 AM
He might've been too busy banging her brains out and depositing his DNA in her birth canal. Maybe try a different time?

:rollin

benefactor
11-06-2012, 07:15 AM
:lol

101A
11-06-2012, 08:23 AM

Anyway, need a good attorney thats gonna fight for the dad instead of just conceeding to the fact that moms always win. She left me and the kids, got her own place that can't fit kids, has seen kids maybe 4 times this month...and now says she's gonna fight for custody only bc she wants child support.

Any lawyer suggestions?

Cordell & Cordell (http://www.cordellcordell.com/contact/divorce-attorneys-for-men?city=pittsburgh&gclid=CKiZpda3urMCFUYw4Aodj1AAxA)

They're not in Texas, but they advertise all the time up here in Pa SPECIFICALLY targeting men/fathers. You might give them a call, and see if they have a recommendation

chequevera's Iguana
11-07-2012, 10:51 AM

Yeah what this guy said.

If you're hearing the walls rattle from your ex-wife's screams and/or the headboard banging against the side, you should probably wait until his semen's safely discharged inside of her. Or you could always find a window to watch the two of them

Good luck bro! :tu

lebomb
11-07-2012, 10:57 AM

.............. look at the bright side, it could be worse. She could have been DP'd with man juice being unloaded in her fawtbox and kitty. Count your blessings. Have a great day.

BUMP
11-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Yeah what this guy said.

If you're hearing the walls rattle from your ex-wife's screams and/or the headboard banging against the side, you should probably wait until his semen's safely discharged inside of her. Or you could always find a window to watch the two of them

Good luck bro! :tu

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1529740/dunkoftheyear-o.gif

FkLA
11-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Oh look, people are nice to OP initially and bene follows suit. Guy makes a fucked up joke, a couple posters laugh, and bene follows again. Shocking.

benefactor
11-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Oh look, Fkla is still stalking me. Shocking.