PDA

View Full Version : General: 'We Know Where Al-Zarqawi Is'

Nbadan
06-27-2005, 03:32 AM
WASHINGTON (AFP) - The US military is close to locating Al-Qaeda's frontman in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, General John Abizaid, the commander of US forces in the region, said.

"I think we have a good idea" of where to find him, Abizaid told CNN.

"We know what we're doing in our efforts how to get him," he said.

"But I want to also stress that it's not about one man. It's about his network. His network exists inside Iraq. It's connected to Al-Qaeda. It's got facilitation nodes in Syria," Abizaid told the US cable news channel.

"It brings foreign fighters in from Saudi Arabia and from North Africa. It is connected to what is happening in Afghanistan and what is happening in Pakistan. It is a global battle that we face," he said.

more:Yahoo News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050626/pl_afp/usiraqrebelszarqawi_050626202207)

Al Zarqawi is probably hiding in the same illusive place as Osama Bin laden given that we know where they both are, but can't get to either one of them. This fucker must have more lives than a cat and the magical ability to grow back missing limbs.

mookie2001
06-27-2005, 09:15 AM
its good that people have "ideas" where these bastards are
i have an idea for a car to run on bullshit

Vashner
06-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Yea he's in the "middle east" rofl.. I agree these are BS statements.. Say "we are looking for them".. but unless you have them stfu about it...