PDA

View Full Version : How popular are you on the Internet?

mavs>spurs
10-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Idk about you Bros but when I log onto the computer, I'm popular as fuck. I usually have at least 48382948 notifications from either my fans giving me props or my haters riding my dick. Me and my st bros chat it up on fb and plot our attacks on shitty posters like manny is god. I just feel like I'm a legend on the Internet and what I have to say is important as fuck, this thread should get at least 475832 views. Anyone else feel this way?

Lincoln
10-26-2012, 01:10 PM
You're a faggot.

Lincoln
10-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Signed, Pappy

Avante
10-26-2012, 02:31 PM
When I post on the boards where I'm talking seriously about my pet topics I'm known as a genius. Nobody can hang with me, yep, a legend.

When I post on these fun/silly boards where I'm just out for yucks I ca turn 5-8 pages in a matter of hours which is my goal, instant success!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously doubt anyone does this better than myself, I know exactly how to play my target audience. A master at it.

I pity those who post a thread that gets ...5-8...responses over a few days. I post a thread...BOOM!!!!!!!...here they come. Yep a master at this.

Famous or infamous, doesn't matter, bottom line....a success.

Al Gore
10-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I am THE most popular person on the internet. Master of my Domain.

TeyshaBlue
10-26-2012, 04:29 PM
http://mymarblerye.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/stuart-smalley_thumb.jpg?w=304&h=304

StuartSmalley
10-26-2012, 04:35 PM
http://mymarblerye.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/stuart-smalley_thumb.jpg?w=304&h=304

You love me.

mouse
10-27-2012, 02:28 AM
The most talked about legends of the www are not really known and it may be like that for a long time.

For example many people have no idea I still hold the record for the most registered screen names on the www since 1996.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2012, 04:00 AM
The most talked about legends of the www are not really known and it may be like that for a long time.

For example many people have no idea I still hold the record for the most registered screen names on the www since 1996.
LOL...

Is that in the Guinness World Book of Records by chance?

It seems I am reluctantly one of the most popular in the Political Forum here. No matter what I say, some idiot has to attack me.

mouse
10-27-2012, 04:06 AM
Your in the top 5

Wild Cobra
10-27-2012, 04:08 AM
Your in the top 5
By what method is that considered?

Latarian Milton
10-27-2012, 09:59 AM
ppl might have forgotten me already but i was da most popular guy on the internet at one time tbh, even made the headline news on mainstream TV after stealing grandma's SUV

apalisoc_9
10-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Considering the fact that spurstalk is the only site that i ever frequent and the fact that i have 700+ post in over two years and still grey...not that famous i would guess.

lefty
10-28-2012, 12:13 AM
I had my 15 minutes of fame

nothing more :cry

Latarian Milton
10-28-2012, 10:09 AM
u used to have a crew named after you tbh, but you let a picklebreath embezzle it for some reason :cry

mouse
10-28-2012, 10:02 PM
By what method is that considered?

If I mentioned Wild Cobra to a another poster on the www will they say "no" never heard of him, or "yes" that's the asshole that gets on my nerves in the politics forums.

I have yet to find someone who has never engaged in a conversation with you be it good or bad.

DMC
10-28-2012, 10:28 PM
LOL...

Is that in the Guinness World Book of Records by chance?

It seems I am reluctantly one of the most popular in the Political Forum here. No matter what I say, some idiot has to attack me.

Since to you any rebuttal containing actual facts or that asks you for clarification (usually an expert in the field you are yammering on about) an attacker, there's no doubt that you get attacked frequently. It would behoove you to limit your educational responses to "uh huh" or "hmmm" in most instances, however no doubt there are topics in which you are well suited, it's just that you seem to think you are the expert in everything therefore even if you are unequivocally proven wrong you tangent your way clear and come from a different angle (i.e. sushini leading to a tangent about your daughter being a manager of a restaurant, which never really panned out into a connection to knowledge of culinary arts or fish.) You could serve a court as the expert witness at any trial about anything.

DMC
10-28-2012, 10:29 PM

Too bad none of them are interesting.

mouse
10-29-2012, 01:34 AM
Too bad none of them are interesting.

Shall I make more? make a list of what you find interesting and let me see what I can come up with.

mouse
10-29-2012, 01:41 AM
try the "way back machine"

http://archive.org/web/web.php

Witness the four fathers of ST forum posting.

DMC
10-29-2012, 08:03 AM
Shall I make more? make a list of what you find interesting and let me see what I can come up with.
It's not the user name that's interesting, but the content of the posts. Yours seem to be the same person's take under a different user name. You're relatively easy to spot.

DMC
10-29-2012, 08:04 AM
try the "way back machine"

http://archive.org/web/web.php

I suppose everyone has to have something to be proud of.

mouse
10-29-2012, 04:50 PM
I suppose everyone has to have something to be proud of.

Don't give up so easily brah, you can still be someone you just have to hang in there and not be so negative about your shortcomings.

DMC
10-29-2012, 05:02 PM
You're so on the fringe. Uber trolls worship your ability to multitroll random forums and get few if any responses. It's a talent I will likely never have. You have to be born with it or get dropped as a child I think.

mouse
10-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Like I said hang in there maybe step up your game come up with topics posters like to read. Find something your good at and give it 111% don't slack off and be miserable all your life I can see you making changes this time next year. If you need any support I am there for you I believe in you.

ginobili's bald spot
10-30-2012, 04:06 AM

:lol You dumb fuck