PDA

View Full Version : Heat: lol Heat

thunderup
10-26-2012, 10:06 PM
:lol playing with intensity to win a preseason game but coming up short against the Hornets
:lol letting the Hornets score 8 straight points to take command
:lol bricking three after three
:lol probably gonna live and die by the three with all those shooters
:lol having Rashard Lewis, one of the biggest losers in the league, on your roster
:lol having a really old team, and not getting shit for it

thunderup
10-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Oh and inbf clipper nation comes in and defends his second favorite team.

:lol Clipper Nation

SpursRock20
10-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Preseason

Venti Quattro
10-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Preseason

HeatChamps
10-26-2012, 10:13 PM
:lol Thunder. Still bitter I see.

fevertrees
10-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Unibrow > Bosh

purplengold
10-26-2012, 11:04 PM
how did da 2012 #1 pick do

fevertrees
10-26-2012, 11:09 PM
how did da 2012 #1 pick do

24 and 11

http://www.nublive.com/forum/images/smilies/smiley_bow.gif

purplengold
10-26-2012, 11:29 PM
24 and 11

http://www.nublive.com/forum/images/smilies/smiley_bow.gif

good shit league need mo quality bigs

daspurs
10-27-2012, 12:03 AM
lol losing in 5 games

Clipper Nation
10-27-2012, 12:06 AM

:lol Obsessed

rayjayjohnson
10-27-2012, 12:17 AM
fuck OP is proving he's a faggot tbh

racm
10-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Son, how about a certain beard choking in the Finals and continuing to be as crap as Bonner

Mitch
10-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Preseason only matters when Lakers lose.

racm
10-27-2012, 12:52 AM
Are you gonna stick with Mike Br:lolwn?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-27-2012, 02:23 AM

[Raleigh:] You went for line drawings and you fucked up you fuckin' idiot.
You brain-washed yourself you mother fuckin' stupid cock suckers, because
you never studied your Holy Homework. That's two capital H's there, all
the rest are lower case in any fuckin' case. Supreme Court, you are not
the fucking Supreme Court of anything, except Hell! For the next ten
thousand years you will shovel your shit and eat it, because your on
repeat mother fucker. It just started backwards and you can't do a
fuckin' thing about it. The public are gonna take back every fuckin'
thing that you took away from them you mother fucker.

[Security Guard:] Raleigh.
[Raleigh:] Yes.
[Guard:] This is the deal.
[Raleigh:] Yes, what is the deal?
[Guard:] You either cool it down right now...
[Raleigh:] Or your gonna fuckin die!
[Guard:] ...your outta here.
[Raleigh:] Oh, your gonna put me out? Well I ain't leavin' mother
fucker. Now what are you gonna do, what are you gonna do to this little kid? Eh?
[Guard:] Your gonna go to the psyche ward.
[Raleigh:] Well good, that's where I wanna go.
[Guard:] Yea, your gonna be right there. So you better cool it down. You better cool it down right now, I don't want to hear anything else out of this room or you are gonna go to the psyche ward. This is your last opportunity.
[Raleigh:] Yea, OK, get it. Let's go.
[Guard:] Shut your fuckin' mouth.
[Raleigh:] all right .
[Guard:] And don't make anymore waves in the house. Otherwise you'r going to the psyche ward.
[Raleigh:] Well, thats exactly what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna go to the psyke ward and so I'm gonna shoot my fuckin' mouth off, so get out of here. Your cutting into my commercial.
[Guard:] You understand?
[Raleigh:] I'm making a fuckin' commercial, I'm a businessman! Get out of here! Your trying to get in on this fuckin' thing, you ain't no star asshole, your just a fuckin' errand boy.
[Guard:] Your the craziest son of a bitch I ever...
[Raleigh:] Exactly...I'm an American!
[Guard:] This is the last warning Raleigh.
[Raleigh:] Good, Shut Up!
[background laughter]
[Guard:] Anymore out of you and your going to the psyche ward.
[Raleigh:] See, you lie. You don't eat your feedback.
[Guard:] You need to understand that, as long as you understand that, that's the rules Raleigh.
[Raleigh:]Whoever comes in this fuckin' room, I'm gonna fuckin' kill em! That's what I gonna do.
[Guard:] Oh are ya? I'm in your room Raleigh.
[Raleigh:] Well you've come in against...this is my room.
[Guard:] I'm in your room, I'm in you room, I'm in your room.
[Raleigh:] Back out, back out, back out. Words don't bother me man, actions do.
[Guard:] Let's do it, go for it dude.
[Raleigh:] Well if you come at me your gonna fuckin' die!
[Guard:] Go for it.
[Raleigh:] I ain't going for nothing, you fuckin' reach for me and I'm gonna take your arm off.
[Guard:] Come on. Come on! [Raleigh:] I ain't comin, you come.
[Guard:] Cool it Raleigh. You understand that? You got it? Either you cool it or your out of here, that's the only choice you have.
[Raleigh:] Try it.
[Guard:] Your gone dude.
[Raleigh:] Who's gonna enforce it? Call the cops mutherfucker! Call the cops.
[Guard:] You got witnesses right now?
[Raleigh:] No witnesses, call the fucking cops! I'll call the fuckin' cops on you, you cocksucker, right now.
[Guard:] Good.
[Raleigh:] 911 - Just like that, and you will never get out of this. [Guard:] Good. Come on.

[Raleigh:] I would like an emergency call please, there's a psychopathic
trying to kill me in my fuckin' room, now get them cops over here to
1-2-3-O-9 Ventura Street please. He is standing in my door, I told him to
get out of here, and he tells me he's gonna put me in the psycho-tank, for
making my production here. Which is a science fiction magazine! And he's
trying to scare me 'cause he thinks he's big, but he's just a big pile of
shit! 'Cause I'll splatter him all over the fuckin' wall. I hope you
record all that. That's a pre-programming for the police department! And
send 'em over here, 'cause I'm about to kill him in two seconds. Now get
'em over here as fast as you can please. I hope your recording thi

rayjayjohnson
10-27-2012, 03:58 AM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/1/19/OP_IS_A_FAG.png

scanry
10-27-2012, 05:18 AM
lol losing in 5 games

4 games straight.

LkrFan
10-27-2012, 05:22 AM

:rollin

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 07:06 AM
:lol playing with intensity to win a preseason game but coming up short against the Hornets
:lol letting the Hornets score 8 straight points to take command
:lol bricking three after three
:lol probably gonna live and die by the three with all those shooters
:lol having Rashard Lewis, one of the biggest losers in the league, on your roster
:lol having a really old team, and not getting shit for it

LeBron James twisted his right ankle, got kicked in the face and missed two dunks.

this is my kind of story...:lol

http://www.hoopsworld.com/austin-rivers-sprains-ankle-again/

Latarian Milton
10-27-2012, 10:10 AM
the thunder put up a good fight against us last season despite losing the series 1-4 tbh, and that's already more than what's normally expected from a small market team like the north dallas thunder

Ace
10-27-2012, 10:52 AM
:lol Lost to the Heat
:lol Durant will always be in LeBron's shadow
:lol 4 straight
:lol 4-1
:lol Overratted team
:lol second best in the West

Clipper Nation
10-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Son, how about a certain beard choking in the Finals and continuing to be as crap as Bonner

http://www.diehardsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/HardenAnkles.gif

purplengold
10-27-2012, 12:51 PM
he trip harden up ta be fair

LkrFan
10-27-2012, 05:28 PM
http://www.diehardsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/HardenAnkles.gif
How did I miss this? The no defense bads. Just wait till dey ask him to guard Kobe in WCF. :rollin:lmao :rollin

purplengold
10-27-2012, 05:34 PM
How did I miss this? The no defense bads. Just wait till dey ask him to guard Kobe in WCF. :rollin:lmao :rollin

they gotta sefo to put on Kobe. harden be guarding Meeks, duhon, whoever not a big scoring threat

LkrFan
10-27-2012, 05:45 PM
they gotta sefo to put on Kobe. harden be guarding Meeks, duhon, whoever not a big scoring threat
Nash has already made Kobe more efficient by taking the main ball handling duties away from him. He's shooting over 50% from the field and 41% from downtown. Will those numbers last all season? It remains to be seen, tbh, but I can see him putting many guys like Sef in foul trouble. Then the bearded one will have to guard Kobe. No where to hide for him dis year. :)

thunderup
11-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Bump.

As I said, the Heat are OLD as shit. Forum regulars who contribute to the epidemic of fairweathering were absent in today's game thread, as expected.

:lmao Lebron crying like a little bitch
:lmao being a strictly jump shooting team

BanditHiro
11-02-2012, 09:33 PM
It's was quite obvious the Heat threw the game as their act of charity. Spoelstra calling a timeout to get Sheed made it pretty obvious.

thunderup
11-02-2012, 09:37 PM
It's was quite obvious the Heat threw the game as their act of charity. Spoelstra calling a timeout to get Sheed made it pretty obvious.
:lmao Gtfo here with that weak ass conspiracy bullshit.

The Heat got waxed, live with it.

LkrFan
11-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Edit: Rox not making the WCF, and prolly not :lolKC either.

Ace
11-02-2012, 09:40 PM
All the posts about the Heat doesn't reek asshurt one bit...

ElNono
11-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Some many posts about the Heat doesn't reek asshurt one bit...

sup Delonte? :lol

Ace
11-02-2012, 09:42 PM
sup Delonte? :lol
What up nono? Are you going to Vanessa's tonight?

ElNono
11-02-2012, 09:44 PM
What up nono? Are you going to Vanessa's tonight?

Nah, gonna stay and have a drink every time CP3 flops, tbh :lol

Ace
11-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Nah, gonna stay and have a drink every time CP3 flops, tbh :lol
:lol

Brazil
11-02-2012, 10:56 PM
NY 20 pts really ?

thunderup
11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
:lmao bump

thunderup
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
:lmao Dwade :lmao 3-15

AussieFanKurt
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
fluke win tbh, how often does ellington hit 7 threes

thunderup
11-11-2012, 08:30 PM
fluke win tbh, how often does ellington hit 7 threes
Fluke or not, still :lol worthy.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2012, 08:31 PM

:lol D-Whistle with the Westbrick-esque stat line

FYM
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
:lol Ellington shitting on Miami perimeter D

Ace
11-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Meanwhile when it matters... 4-1 :lmao

pass1st
11-11-2012, 08:58 PM
It's time for Bosh to start taking 20 shots a game and be Lebron's Robin instead of batgirl.

scanry
11-11-2012, 09:08 PM
We are at a point where it's no longer fun to bash Wade. I seriously hope he gets back his shooting touch because Lebron will not be too pleased with Wade's Westbrook like ball hogging and numbers.

LkrFan
11-11-2012, 09:09 PM
It's time for Bosh to start taking 20 shots a game and be Lebron's Robin instead of batgirl.
Bosh is EASILY 2nd banana on det squad. I wouldn't put it past Riles to trade him this offseason. Ray should be starting anyway tbh.

LkrFan
11-11-2012, 09:10 PM
We are at a point where it's no longer fun to bash Wade. I seriously hope he gets back his shooting touch because Lebron will not be too pleased with Wade's Westbrook like ball hogging and numbers.
Speak for yoself hommie. :lol

scanry
11-11-2012, 09:10 PM

Who would've though Bosh would be the focal point on offense so soon? Props to the RuPaul of big men.

thunderup
12-06-2012, 11:10 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ace
12-07-2012, 08:10 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m608qhLNli1r8ds81.gif

Spurs9
12-07-2012, 11:33 AM

thunderup
12-07-2012, 11:43 AM
:lol Ace is so bitter about his precious team losing. That will happen to you when the Spurs scrubs and Melo-less Knicks push their shit in.

Technique
12-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Honestly Knicks are going to beat the Heat this year. Heat are looking like Cavs 2.0. Wade is playing like garbage and the Knicks' best perimeter defender isn't even playing right now.

Knicks have size and a balanced defense. The Heat's achilles heel is their front court, and that just so happens to be the primary asset of this Knicks team. LeBron can't win by himself, we've seen that story too many times. Driving and dishing out for the 3 just isn't going to cut it.

Knicks are deeper with more talent, right now they're playing the best ball in the league. As for Amar'e. He's no Starbury, he knows that this Knicks team has incredible potential to contend this year and he's accepted a 6th man role if need be. Felton is going to make sure Amar'e is going to get his.

Ace
12-07-2012, 12:52 PM
:lol Ace is so bitter about his precious team losing. That will happen to you when the Spurs scrubs and Melo-less Knicks push their shit in.
:lol I only care about the games lost come June. Bitter is starting threads like this over meaningless games.

Shit pushed in...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60uc8Os9x1rs5ngxo1_400.jpg

Ace
12-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Honestly Knicks are going to beat the Heat this year. Heat are looking like Cavs 2.0. Wade is playing like garbage and the Knicks' best perimeter defender isn't even playing right now.

Knicks have size and a balanced defense. The Heat's achilles heel is their front court, and that just so happens to be the primary asset of this Knicks team. LeBron can't win by himself, we've seen that story too many times. Driving and dishing out for the 3 just isn't going to cut it.

Knicks are deeper with more talent, right now they're playing the best ball in the league. As for Amar'e. He's no Starbury, he knows that this Knicks team has incredible potential to contend this year and he's accepted a 6th man role if need be. Felton is going to make sure Amar'e is going to get his.
Stopped reading here, you said the same shit last year :lmao

purplengold
12-07-2012, 01:03 PM

you a dumbfuck like chode fingers n his desperation ta sound intelligent

Clipper Nation
12-07-2012, 01:36 PM
I see the Resident Retard has transferred his usual schtick to the Heat :lol

Clipper Nation
12-07-2012, 01:37 PM
:lmao

LkrFan
12-07-2012, 05:44 PM

thunderup
12-07-2012, 05:52 PM
:lol I only care about the games lost come June. Bitter is starting threads like this over meaningless games.

Shit pushed in...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60uc8Os9x1rs5ngxo1_400.jpg

:lol oh look, the same old "regular season game" excuse. You're really doing a number on deflecting two blowout losses as unimportant in the larger scheme of things. They are important. You know deep down that the Knicks have a shot of dethroning the Heat.

thunderup
12-07-2012, 05:55 PM
I see the Resident Retard has transferred his usual schtick to the Heat :lol
What a surprise. Spurstalk's top house nigga comes in to defend a team that's largely bandwagoned on this site.

:lol follower
:lol obsessed with me
:lol "resident retard" shtick not sticking

Ace
12-07-2012, 07:01 PM
:lol oh look, the same old "regular season game" excuse. You're really doing a number on deflecting two blowout losses as unimportant in the larger scheme of things. They are important. You know deep down that the Knicks have a shot of dethroning the Heat.
Idiots like you thought the same of Boston and Chicago. Hell I'm sure you thought OKC had a shot :lmao

TIMMYtoZO
12-07-2012, 07:09 PM
:lol The haters think Miami is on the decline after last nights fluke loss. Miami is coasting. They did this last year on their way to a championship. Knick fans are talking like they "sent Miami a real message". Ahh, the joy of being on top.

Malik Hairston
12-07-2012, 10:41 PM
:lol The haters think Miami is on the decline after last nights fluke loss. Miami is coasting. They did this last year on their way to a championship. Knick fans are talking like they "sent Miami a real message". Ahh, the joy of being on top.

:lol reminds me of Bulls fans from the past few years, tbh..

OKC meth fiend fans praying that Miami isn't just coasting :lol..

LakerHater
12-08-2012, 12:08 AM
will miami get fined for takin their starters out because they were gettin blown out on a televised game??? I mean, the fans came to see a game & their team didnt play up to par, so they owe their fans an apology!!

Stalin
12-08-2012, 12:49 AM

Co sign

thunderup
12-28-2012, 10:35 PM
:lol losing to the pistons

GuerillaBlack
12-28-2012, 11:09 PM
:lol losing to the pistons

But dey didnt have Wade doe

LkrFan
12-29-2012, 08:08 AM
But dey didnt have Wade doe
Nah, don't even try it. The Lakers were without Nash for 24 straight games and no Laker haters gave a fuck. :nope

Jodelo
12-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Nah, don't even try it. The Lakers were without Nash for 24 straight games and no Laker haters gave a fuck. :nope

Maybe because they pay 825 billion dollar for their roster and crown themselves as champions before the start of the season? :lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-29-2012, 09:41 AM
When you're the defending champs (and bringing basically the same core back) the RS is of little consequence. Case in point, the Lakers have only gone full-tilt in 3 RS since the PJ era began...2000, 2006 (terrible team, had to fight for everything), and 2009.

TIMMYtoZO
12-29-2012, 04:53 PM
:lol Miami continues to fuck around and the haters are gaining hope.

Ashy Larry
12-29-2012, 10:48 PM
i just stuck myself in the eye ..... is that Bucks by a dub sac over the Heat ????

SpursIndonesia
12-29-2012, 10:55 PM
What's the excuse tonite ? Miami led Mwkee by 2 (71-69) after 3 Qs, best friends and important role players are all available. By the gamechannel, lots and lots of 3s were made by the Bucks in the 4th Q, even by guy like Mb:lolh M:lolute.

Malik Hairston
12-30-2012, 12:18 AM
:lol same old..

In all honesty though, as I've said before, Milwaukee is Miami's most difficult matchup in the East, easily..

thunderup
12-30-2012, 01:28 AM
What's the excuse tonite ? Miami led Mwkee by 2 (71-69) after 3 Qs, best friends and important role players are all available. By the gamechannel, lots and lots of 3s were made by the Bucks in the 4th Q, even by guy like Mb:lolh M:lolute.
:lol getting blown out by the b:lolcks

TIMMYtoZO
12-30-2012, 01:39 AM
:lol same old..

In all honesty though, as I've said before, Milwaukee is Miami's most difficult matchup in the East, easily..

:lol They tend to give the Heat headaches every fucking game. They would be an annoying team in a 7 game series. They would win 1-2 games, but it would be an annoying series. Miami is now letting off the gas. They realized it isn't even January yet and went into full coasting mode. I actually want the Knicks to get the #1 seed just so I can see that fan base act like it gives them an edge to go with that regular season record. The competition is so shitty this year that I need fans having that false hope to entertain me.

:lol NBA

Malik Hairston
12-30-2012, 01:45 AM
:lol keeping it 100, I'd rather face OKC or New York rather than Milwaukee..

:lol the false hope has been a recurring theme, tbh, my guy..

Stalin
12-30-2012, 04:24 AM
coasting, nothing new here, just giving the league a chance

irishock
12-30-2012, 04:26 AM
Finals: Heat over LA

HeatChamps
12-30-2012, 04:26 AM
Repeat in progress. Just cruising.

Ace
12-30-2012, 09:22 AM
:lol getting blown out by the b:lolcks
Beatd:lolwn on Christmas for the world to see. Still owned by the Heat :lol

Ace
12-30-2012, 09:23 AM
The Heat are first in their conference and the defending champs. They don't need to prove shit to you losers :lol

thunderfan
12-30-2012, 10:17 AM
It's one game. It doesn't matter. Miami seems to dick around a lot anyways. They sucked last year for stretches too.

King Nupe
12-30-2012, 10:23 AM
A Regular season loss by the heat don't mean anything. Everybody loses. This will be the best chance to get a Laker heat final. Thunder can't beat Miami. 5 straight losses....

King Nupe
12-30-2012, 10:25 AM
You don't start each game with a 10 point lead just because your defending champs brah. If that's the case The lakers should get a 16 point advantage and be crowned NBA CHampion Emeritus

BUMP
12-30-2012, 10:42 AM
:lmao Wait, so there are still people who actually think the Heat might not repeat this season?

ElNono
12-30-2012, 10:44 AM
:lmao Wait, so there are still people who actually think the Heat might not repeat this season?

Probably the same people that think Lakers has a shot to get to the Finals :lmao

King Nupe
12-30-2012, 11:12 AM
After 30 games you can tell which teams are going to the finals? I need to take you to Vegas with me!

Technique
12-30-2012, 12:40 PM
How is Miami "fucking around" when their big three are actually the one's playing well with the intention to win. Outside of those 3 yesterday this team was atrocious. That's never a good sign because now you're not asking Wade or Bosh to step up, but you're leaning on Battier, Chalmers, Cole. I wouldn't feel too comfortable relying on those guys.

Bill_Brasky
12-30-2012, 01:10 PM
How is Miami "fucking around" when their big three are actually the one's playing well with the intention to win. Outside of those 3 yesterday this team was atrocious. That's never a good sign because now you're not asking Wade or Bosh to step up, but you're leaning on Battier, Chalmers, Cole. I wouldn't feel too comfortable relying on those guys.

I would, seeing as those are the exact players that fucked OKC last year(minus Cole).

BUMP
12-30-2012, 01:19 PM
After 30 games you can tell which teams are going to the finals? I need to take you to Vegas with me!

Before the season anybody with a brain can tell you who's going to the Finals.

:lol thinking the NBA is hard to predict at all

DMC
12-30-2012, 09:57 PM

After 30 games last year you can tell who's going to the Finals this year.

ElNono
12-30-2012, 10:24 PM

And you call yourself an NBA fan? :lol

And you probably never went to Vegas either... go take a look what's the line for a OKC vs Heat Finals repeat...

MeloHype
04-08-2014, 09:49 PM
:lmao