PDA

View Full Version : voter fraud in ohio

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 12:21 PM
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-voter-fraud-being-committed-in-ohio/

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Two volunteer poll workers at an Ohio voting station told Human Events that they observed van loads of Ohio residents born in Somalia — the state is home to the second-largest Somali population in the United States — being driven to the voting station and guided by Democratic interpreters on the voting process. No Republican interpreters were present, according to these volunteers.While it’s not unusual for get-out-the-vote groups to help voters get to the polls, the volunteers who talked to Human Events observed a number of troubling and questionable activities.
A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, is a volunteer outside the Morse Road polling center. She has witnessed Somalis who cannot speak English come to the polling center. They are brought in groups, by van or bus. The Democrats hand them a slate card and say, “vote Brown all the way down.” Given that Sherrod Brown is the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio, one can assume that this is the reference.
Non-English speaking voters may use an interpreter. The interpreters are permitted by law to interpret for the individual voting; however, they are forbidden from influencing their vote in any way. Another source who also wishes to remain anonymous has seen Democrat interpreters show the non-English speaking Somalis how to vote the Democrat slate that they were handed outside. According to this second source, there are not any Republican Somali interpreters available.
The logical follow-up question is whether a non-English speaking person is an American citizen. Although Republican leadership in Ohio passed a voting reform law, it was repealed by the legislature itself after the Democrats threatened a referendum. According to the Ohio Secretary of State’s web site, someone wanting to vote early in Ohio must supply one of the following in writing on the absentee ballot form, whether voting early by mail or in person: an Ohio driver’s license number; the last four digits of the social security number; or a copy of a current and valid photo identification, military identification, or a current — within the last 12 months — utility bill, including cell phone bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the person’s name and address in addition to the voter registration acknowledgement.
The voter is not required to show the driver’s license or social security card, but must merely write it on the absentee ballot request form. While the individual would be required to show a utility bill, bank statement or other printed document if he or she chooses that option, this is in lieu of writing the driver’s license or social security number. Therefore, the information cannot be checked against the Bureau of Motor Vehicles or other state databases. Essentially, a person is asked to check a box stating that they are a citizen, and the poll worker is to trust that they are the person who is listed on the item being shown or the information being written. In other words, someone can be an illegal resident of the state of Ohio and the United States, get an apartment, turn on the heat, bring in the Columbia Gas bill, register to vote by the deadline, and vote by showing that same bill. There is then no verification that this individual is a citizen of the United States.
Matt McClellan, the press secretary for Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, explained, “There is a process to challenge a voter’s eligibility. The point in time for a challenge to be brought ended mid October. A poll worker could challenge a voter if they had questions as to whether or not a voter was registered or eligible to vote.” However, if the poll worker does not raise the issue at the time the voting occurs, that person’s vote will otherwise be counted on election day along with everyone else’s vote. McClellan was not aware of any reports of irregularities at the Morse Road voting place in Franklin County.
Two phone calls and a text message to the Public Information Office at the Franklin County Board of Elections were not returned.
According to the Somali Community Association of Ohio’s web site, over 45,000 Somalis live in Ohio. Only 40 percent have become citizens of the United States, and only 25 percent speak English well enough to get a job.
The second source mentioned has seen voter intimidation at this same voting place. A Mitt Romney bus stopped near the voting center, approximately 30 Democrats who were outside handing out the slate cards rushed over to the bus. They yelled at the bus, and swarmed around its door when anyone attempted to exit the bus. This, from the “tolerant left.”
All elements of this story are still developing and will be updated as new information is uncovered. Stay tuned.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 12:53 PM
20 Views - O Replies :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:02 PM
30 views 1 reply :lol

Wild Cobra
10-27-2012, 01:06 PM
30 views 1 reply :lol
Your point?

The article shows an example of what someone saw. Looks fishy, but isn't necessarily. Simply don't know because we don't check for legal/illegal voting status.

As for the intimidation at the end of the article... Nothing new.

Besides...

The article title is "Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio?

Looks like information to think about, not hard fact.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Your point?

The article shows an example of what someone saw. Looks fishy, but isn't necessarily. Simply don't know because we don't check for legal/illegal voting status.

Besides...

40 views 3 replies :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Those n!ggers are illegal until proven legal!

Guilty until proven innocent!

It's the American way!

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Your point?

Besides...

If I'm not mistaken..Black Mamba's are more potent than Wild Cobra's..watch your self around me...I strike fast and often

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:12 PM

It's the American way!

lol... reminds me of the old song don't trust them new niggas....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqV2n5h7RWs

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:13 PM
I really like this one... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM&feature=fvwrel

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:14 PM
we can't elect this nigga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jlE6Wlpnqo&feature=related

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:15 PM
that nigga guilty - lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE&feature=related

Riddler
10-27-2012, 01:16 PM
If I'm not mistaken..Black Mamba's are more potent than Wild Cobra's..watch your self around me...I strike fast and often

Wild Cobras tend to stalk women :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:18 PM
nothing like white heaven - lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Praise white jesus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A32M0-KYTu0&feature=related

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2012, 01:21 PM
I praise the white man - lol :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiV22pJYG7M&feature=related

z0sa
10-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Kool cant even count to one :lol

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 01:37 PM

It's the American way!

It's not about being in the country legally or illegally but the fact that they were obviously born in africa and we all know that it isn't easy to get full CITIZENSHIP, which is REQUIRED to vote. They could be residents, but that isn't what this article is about, it's about whether or not non-US citizens who can't even speak english are voting in US elections. How many US citizens do you know who speak the native language of somalia?

ChumpDumper
10-27-2012, 01:54 PM
If they can't speak English, they wouldn't know what “vote Brown all the way down” means.

Quick fail.

lol anonymous sources

lol van loads

lol calling a blog instead of the police

FuzzyLumpkins
10-27-2012, 02:30 PM
The article says that 40% of the total Somali population have their citizenship. Sounds like a whole shit ton that have suffrage rights. Hopefully that is enough to fill a van.

I am still waiting for the part where there is fraud and not just racist fear mongering.

ElNono
10-27-2012, 03:32 PM
All probably soon-to-be black panthers, tbh... WC already crossing the street...

Clipper Nation
10-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Then they go in and watch their Obama votes get flipped to Willard by the Romney-owned vote-stealing machines...

LkrFan
10-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Then they go in and watch their Obama votes get flipped to Willard by the Romney-owned vote-stealing machines...
:lol

Wild Cobra
10-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Great to know everyone love me...

DarrinS
10-27-2012, 07:17 PM
There's no such thing as voter fraud. ID's are stupid and we should do away with them.

Libtard
10-27-2012, 07:38 PM
Why does it matter if a few somalians get to vote? It's downright shameful how much this country continues to discriminate against black people, this is downright shameful! After all this country has done to hold the third world back and keeping them poor these somalians deserve the chance to vote for a little welfare. The global community should have a say in US elections anyway because the US is the leader of the free world and it's our responsibility to make sure we take care of everyone and that everyone's voice is heard.

ElNono
10-27-2012, 07:44 PM
There's no such thing as voter fraud. ID's are stupid and we should do away with them.

Apparently, there's a small amount of voted fraud. We know because people get prosecuted for it (apparently, the system works).

Red team waving the voter fraud card isn't really new though. I really don't recall them pulling the same card back in 2010 when the GOP won Ohio with 57% of the votes, tbh.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2012, 07:45 PM
http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.5388218.2775/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

InRareForm
10-27-2012, 09:02 PM
somethings fishy

George Gervin's Afro
10-27-2012, 09:03 PM
skinnies!

ploto
10-28-2012, 12:35 AM
So, a couple of vans full of Somalis in a state with 20,000 US citizens born in Somalia is somehow suspicious. Do these people not know what voter turnout efforts look like. Guess the number of African Americas who will ride church buses to the polls this very Sunday.

mavs>spurs
10-28-2012, 01:04 AM
Show us your knockers ploto

Agloco
10-28-2012, 07:57 AM
It's not about being in the country legally or illegally but the fact that they were obviously born in africa and we all know that it isn't easy to get full CITIZENSHIP, which is REQUIRED to vote. They could be residents, but that isn't what this article is about, it's about whether or not non-US citizens who can't even speak english are voting in US elections. How many US citizens do you know who speak the native language of somalia?

:lmao

Your comments are becoming more irrational with each passing post.

Rumple Foreskin
10-28-2012, 08:20 AM
:lmao

Your comments are becoming more irrational with each passing post.

You mean like dis one!

most people don't have such a clear cut choice as making either 30k or 1 mil. if you're right at the bubble and if you go over, you're going to go up a tax bracket and actually lower your after tax income unless you go wayyyyy over to negate the effects of the higher tax bracket. for example, making 35,000 at 15% tax is better than making 37,000 at 20%. you'd have to make around 40,000 or so to see any appreciable gain in take home pay for your efforts. it's definitely somewhat of a deterrent.

Latarian Milton
10-28-2012, 11:05 AM
what makes it even worse is ohio is such a bell weather state that it'll always predict the election results accurately. US politics have been manipulated by foreign clouts, which's not news

ploto
10-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Show us your knockers ploto

http://loriannfranks.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/clackersblue.jpg?w=580

mavs>spurs
10-28-2012, 03:22 PM
:lol as promised tbh

boutons_deux
10-28-2012, 06:46 PM
http://loriannfranks.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/clackersblue.jpg?w=580

:lol good one!

Wild Cobra
10-29-2012, 03:56 AM
Too bad Clackers were effectively outlawed.

RandomGuy
10-29-2012, 09:20 AM
The article says that 40% of the total Somali population have their citizenship. Sounds like a whole shit ton that have suffrage rights. Hopefully that is enough to fill a van.

I am still waiting for the part where there is fraud and not just racist fear mongering.

A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, is a volunteer outside the Morse Road polling center. She has witnessed Somalis who cannot speak English come to the polling center. They are brought in groups, by van or bus. The Democrats hand them a slate card and say, “vote Brown all the way down.”

Holy shit! Anonymous sources talking to a blog!! It must be true.
I mean, the email SAID it was true! I read it on the interwebs.

One has to wonder:

Does this anonymous source also speak the tribal languages of Somalia?

RandomGuy
10-29-2012, 09:35 AM
You mean like dis one!

most people don't have such a clear cut choice as making either 30k or 1 mil. if you're right at the bubble and if you go over, you're going to go up a tax bracket and actually lower your after tax income unless you go wayyyyy over to negate the effects of the higher tax bracket. for example, making 35,000 at 15% tax is better than making 37,000 at 20%. you'd have to make around 40,000 or so to see any appreciable gain in take home pay for your efforts. it's definitely somewhat of a deterrent.

except... that isn't how tax brackets work.

That post says that tax brackets work like this:
35,000 *15 = 5250

Increase income by one dollar
35,001 * .2 = 7002

Your taxes don't go up by 1700 bucks if you earn another dollar.

That is simply wrong.

Better:
35,000 *.15 = 5250

35,000*.15=5250 plus (1 * .2) equals $5250.20

That extra dollar you earned is 80 cents you get to keep, after taxes.

Look at the tax instructions from your last tax return, and take a gander at the tables.

(edit)
Page 78 has the taxes for both 35,000 and 35,050. It isn't a 1700 dollar bump.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040.pdf

Rumple Foreskin
10-31-2012, 10:23 PM
except... that isn't how tax brackets work.

That post says that tax brackets work like this:
35,000 *15 = 5250

35,001 * .2 = 7002

Your taxes don't go up by 1700 bucks if you earn another dollar.

That is simply wrong.

Better:
35,000 *.15 = 5250

35,000*.15=5250 plus (1 * .2) equals $5250.20

That extra dollar you earned is 80 cents you get to keep, after taxes.

Look at the tax instructions from your last tax return, and take a gander at the tables.

(edit)
Page 78 has the taxes for both 35,000 and 35,050. It isn't a 1700 dollar bump.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040.pdf
No shit, hence why I called the post I quoted "irrational," as in it doesn't make sense.

I hope you enjoy life as a retard.