PDA

View Full Version : more voter fraud

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 02:10 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/absentee-ballots-may-destroyed-crash-210240583--election.html

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Federal officials say that absentee ballots being sent to U.S. military serving in Afghanistan may have been burned in a plane crash.A top official in the Federal Voting Assistance Program this week notified election officials across the nation that a transport plane crashed at Shindad Air Base on Oct. 19.
The crash resulted in the destruction of 4,700 pounds of mail inbound to troops serving in the area.
Federal officials in their email to state election offices said they did not know if any ballots were destroyed. They also said the lost mail was limited to one zip code.
But they recommended that election officials resend a new ballot to anyone who requested one since the first ballot may have been destroyed in the crash and fire.

This is pretty suspicious considering we all know which candidate the military overwhelmingly supports

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/10/08/poll-66-percent-of-military-members-support-romney/

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/july_2012/among_military_veterans_romney_59_obama_35

http://www.gallup.com/poll/154904/veterans-give-romney-big-lead-obama.aspx

ChumpDumper
10-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Yes, the armed forces crashed their own plane so their votes would not count.'

Diabolical!

FuzzyLumpkins
10-27-2012, 02:21 PM
This isn't even voter fraud. Your take is stupid and you should be ashamed.

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Yes, the armed forces crashed their own plane so their votes would not count.'

Diabolical!

While the military is overwhelmingly republican, it's still nonpartisan and there are democrips and their supporters within the ranks as well, not to mention the current pretender-in-chief is democrip. You could said the same thing and even phrased it in your usual rhetorical question format whenever the military helicopter carrying all the guys who "killed bin laden" crashed as well. :cry why would they crash their own plane :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Does crashing planes mean they can be in a lower tax bracket?

ChumpDumper
10-27-2012, 03:24 PM
While the military is overwhelmingly republican, it's still nonpartisan and there are democrips and their supporters within the ranks as well, not to mention the current pretender-in-chief is democrip. You could said the same thing and even phrased it in your usual rhetorical question format whenever the military helicopter carrying all the guys who "killed bin laden" crashed as well. :cry why would they crash their own plane :cryThe SEALs who died in the crash were not the ones credited with killing Bin Laden.

You are stupidly misinformed.

lol Alex Jones throwaway lines.

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Does crashing planes mean they can be in a lower tax bracket?

tbh maybe you can teach me about investing all my money into tirex so all i'll have to pay is capital gains whenever it "explodes" tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2012, 03:29 PM
tbh maybe you can teach me about investing all my money into tirex so all i'll have to pay is capital gains whenever it "explodes" tbh
Sounds good. I'll do that after you teach me why making $35,000 is better than making $37,000.

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 03:32 PM
it isn't lol. now teach me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2012, 03:35 PM
it isn't lol. now teach me.
Well it would most likely be a short term cap gains tax so it would be at ordinary income. Be careful though as most people don't have such a clear cut choice as making either 30k or 1 mil. if you're right at the bubble and if you go over, you're going to go up a tax bracket and actually lower your after tax income unless you go wayyyyy over to negate the effects of the higher tax bracket. for example, making 35,000 at 15% tax is better than making 37,000 at 20%. you'd have to make around 40,000 or so to see any appreciable gain in take home pay for your efforts. it's definitely somewhat of a deterrent.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2012, 03:37 PM
lol bubble boy

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 03:37 PM
wait so how long do i have to hold onto the tirex this time in order to make a profit? i still never made my money from last time i took stock tips from you tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2012, 03:38 PM
wait so how long do i have to hold onto the tirex this time in order to make a profit? i still never made my money from last time i took stock tips from you tbh.
That's because it moved you into the higher tax bracket, causing your after tax income to decrease.

God damn progressive tax plan!

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 03:39 PM
also, you forgot about the all important "capital loss tax." say i'm some jewish dude and i buy tirex at like 1.25 and it's trading at like 75 cents today, what's my tax rate then?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2012, 03:40 PM
lol editing in more stuff

Why are you asking me? You seem to know more about tax policy than I do.

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 03:42 PM
i was just curious because word around the street is "tirex is going to EXPLODE on monday, for reals this time!" and i just want to make sure i don't pay that pesky capital losses tax.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2012, 03:43 PM
i was just curious because word around the street is "tirex is going to EXPLODE on monday, for reals this time!" and i just want to make sure i don't pay that pesky capital losses tax.
Capital losses are actually deductible :lol

Unintentionally demonstrating more lack of understanding of tax :lol

mavs>spurs
10-27-2012, 03:48 PM
wow you weren't kidding when you said you struggled with english class. buddy, it's sarcasm. when you pay taxes you are losing money and giving it to the government right. i was fucking around calling losing money on tirex another tax. i'm fucking with you for fucking with me.

cue you saying no i really thought there was such thing as a capital loss tax and how you're the biggest badass on the internets and you got the last word, we all know you can't resist not having that.