PDA

View Full Version : Will the Classless Assholes be gifted another win this week?

Magua
10-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Joe Vitt's coming back, and what's better theater than him leading the Saints from the gutter to the playoffs? I'm confident the refs will give them the boost they need, per the usual.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2012, 09:06 PM
How's life Magua

redzero
10-27-2012, 10:23 PM
I hope so.

Malik Hairston
10-28-2012, 02:34 AM
:lol that's the only part of the Saints I'm afraid of, tbh..

They have received an egregious officiating advantage the past 4 weeks, tbh..

Pelicans78
10-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Joe Vitt really knows how to work those refs. He's been practicing in his time off. Add that to a suspect Denver defense, I expect another butthurt moment for Magua and Malik. You guys have must have raw down there for all the times you are butt hurt. I would ask who pitches it or catches it in the relationship, but the answer is obviously both.

Darth_Pelican
10-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Yes, and I look forward to your bitching and complaining about it.

BRHornet45
10-28-2012, 04:53 PM
lol yall house niggas are downright silly! yea the NFL and Goodell are helping the team they tried to destroy during the off season with the bounty nonsense! that must be it!

- when the Saints got hosed by the officiating in the Chiefs game with TWO different clear touchdowns taken away by the replacement refs ... yall were no were to be found

- when the Saints got hosed by the officiating in the Packers game with that bogus "holding" call that made them miss the game winning field goal ... yall were again no where to be found

The Saints had 10 penalties called against them in the Green Bay game for 72 yards compared to only 43 penalty yards for Green Bay

The Saints had 10 penalties called against them in the San Diego game for 99 yards compared to only 56 yards yards for San Diego

as a matter of fact the only games the Saints have had less penalty calls and yards against them were the first two games of the season against Washington and Carolina ... but lets just keep turning the other cheek to these facts right? its easier to just spew pure ignorance instead of excepting reality.

but sons it sure is cute though watching you sissies bitch and moan about it.

BRHornet45
10-28-2012, 05:00 PM
:They have received an egregious officiating advantage the past 4 weeks, tbh..

ignorance is bliss

son the Saints got hosed by the officials against Kansas City and Green Bay. the league knew they had to help give Green Bay that win because of the prior week before when the replacement refs made that controversial call in Seattle. The Saints had the game won with the field goal, but out of nowhere the refs decided to call a bogus holding call to push them back and hand Green Bay the victory. In the Kansas City game the replacement refs took away TWO different clear touchdowns from the Saints which allowed the Chiefs to steal the win.

also lol at your ignorance about the "last 4 weeks" ... here are the facts about the last 4 weeks ...

Saints penalty yards over last 4 weeks - 271 (31 penalties)

Opponents penalty yards over last 4 weeks - 194 (27 penalties)

yea that sure is a lot of help!!!

BRHornet45
10-28-2012, 05:05 PM
also LMAO Magua is a Broncos fan now? son what happened to your Giants?