PDA

View Full Version : OT: *** Official Hurricane Sandy Game Blog ***

ElNono
10-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Not looking good, tbh. Started raining here about 10 mins ago and it got pretty cold. :depressed

Depending on interweb/electricity availability, my quality takes about the season's start might have to wait until later in the week.

So far, it's being compared to Snooki: coming to the Jersey Shore to blow everybody within 500 miles.

Will keep updating as possible, tbh.

purplengold
10-28-2012, 02:01 PM
happy we ain't got this kinda shit in soCal. we just waitin fo a magnitude 7+ earthquake ta happen at any given moment

jeebus
10-28-2012, 02:05 PM
How's the defense looking? It's obvious not as strong as Florida's but I heard New Englanders were stocking up on light bulbs. Doesn't sound too good.

ElNono
10-28-2012, 02:08 PM
How's the defense looking? It's obvious not as strong as Florida's but I heard New Englanders were stocking up on light bulbs. Doesn't sound too good.

tbh, after Irene last year, I think people started paying more attention. Right now, you can't find gallon water bottles anywhere, but other than that, I think everyone is ready.

We've been stocking up here since Friday night, so we're good. Also have a generator at the office, so we can go over there in case there's major electricity outage.

Some towns about 5 miles from here are getting mandatory evacuations, but I think we're far enough from the coast to go through the same.

Definitely no Louisiana situation here though.

Bynumite
10-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Why do they name hurricanes after bitches?

benefactor
10-28-2012, 02:26 PM
One of the strongest hurricanes ever to make landfall in the US was a man.

purplengold
10-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Why do they name hurricanes after bitches?

they wet n wild when they come, take yo house n car when they leave

lefty
10-28-2012, 02:33 PM
happy we ain't got this kinda shit in soCal. we just waitin fo a magnitude 7+ earthquake ta happen at any given moment
:lol

lefty
10-28-2012, 02:34 PM

:lmao

TheRealCB
10-28-2012, 02:48 PM

204 posts full of shit,but this one makes up for all of them.

Also,
:lol usa
:lol hurricanes
:lol today was the first rainy day in Greece since February

purplengold
10-28-2012, 02:51 PM
204 posts full of shit,but this one makes up for all of them.

Also,
:lol usa
:lol hurricanes
:lol today was the first rainy day in Greece since February

ain't Greece like owned by Germany n on da brink of civil war?

TheRealCB
10-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Right on the first one,the second is wrong though.

purplengold
10-28-2012, 02:58 PM
that too bad cuz greece need ta overthrow they government but I dunno how they gon get to Berlin ta start a civil war

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2012, 03:05 PM

:lol nice....this response made me grab my girls ass as she lays next to me in bed....

m>s
10-29-2012, 05:50 AM
don forget a tsunami can also hit yo azz any time

Brazil
10-29-2012, 09:11 AM
Depending on interweb/electricity availability, my quality takes about the season's start might have to wait until later in the week.

Don't worry we know all your shticks :lol

Stay safe Nono

purplengold
10-29-2012, 09:44 AM
don forget a tsunami can also hit yo azz any time

nah it unlikely even if we gotta 9.0 because we getta most quakes from fault line on our land mass n it not the kinda fault that displace our crust so there low tsunami risk