PDA

View Full Version : Injury Update: Manu Ginobili (Back) Out

timvp
10-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Manu Ginobili will miss the season opening due to a back injury. In fact, he won't travel to New Orleans. He'll be examined again when the team arrives back in San Antonio. However, with the Spurs playing the next day, it's probably unlikely that Ginobili will be able to go against the Thunder.

It's a bit concerning that Ginobili has already suffered multiple injuries and the season hasn't even started yet. Let's hope this back injury is minor and we see Ginobili back on the court within the week.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-29-2012, 12:14 PM
I guess having 7 guards isn't all bad.

Juggity
10-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Just about time to retire tbh

Fabbs
10-29-2012, 12:18 PM
How about if we just make this default and use it for the year?

Let's hope this ____ injury is minor and we see Ginobili back on the court within the ____.

Creation88
10-29-2012, 12:18 PM
was gonna throw some money on the boys while in Vegas but this throws a kink in the plan.... ugh back injuries are NOT good.

Bruno
10-29-2012, 12:24 PM
It sucks. All the injuries he had for a year could be a sign his body isn't just able to play basketball at a high level.

Another concern is the psychological aspect. I find it surprising to see Manu being clearly non-committal about him playing after this year. All these injuries will take a toll on him mentally-wise.

Raven
10-29-2012, 12:28 PM
damn! well, that's why we have such a huge bench in the first place, so it is not that bad.

Bruno
10-29-2012, 12:31 PM
And while I was for Spurs trading away Neal this summer because of their guards logjam, the risk of having Ginobili missing a lot of games for various injuries change the situation. Until Manu proves he can stay healthy or De Colo proves he can contribute at the NBA level, Neal is a keeper.

Kuestmaster
10-29-2012, 12:38 PM
And here we go... We'll be lucky if he plays 50 games this year

timtonymanu
10-29-2012, 12:38 PM
It's gonna be that kind of season again. Ugh!

Duncan2177
10-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Why does he keep getting hurt?:bang

mingus
10-29-2012, 12:51 PM
I have a bad feeling this will be the year Manu will start a steep decline due to injury/health. And with that the Spurs as well.

Maddog
10-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Why does he keep getting hurt?:bang

Ever watch him play?

monkeypunk
10-29-2012, 12:59 PM
Hopefully Pop uses this time to play De Colo, his passing could fill the offensive creation void that Manu's absence will create.

jon123spurs
10-29-2012, 01:00 PM
At least its just the first game of the season and not the last one right before the playoffs. Also a chance to see what nando is really made of.

Duncan2177
10-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Nope, I've been a Spurs fan since 1992:rolleyes

ajballer4
10-29-2012, 01:07 PM
It'll be interesting to see whether De Colo, Mills, or Neal take extended minutes. Obviously Jack's will be bumped up

ElNono
10-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Probably spent too much time playing with the twins and tweaked something. Non-Issue, tbh.

crc21209
10-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Geez this kinda puts off some of the excitement of opening night for me....:td

spursince#99
10-29-2012, 02:21 PM
He better be ready against OKC because a true competitor would. No excuses.

Brazil
10-29-2012, 02:36 PM
ouch'

slick'81
10-29-2012, 02:47 PM
any1 surprised ??!?UHOH

justinandimcool
10-29-2012, 02:51 PM
better now than later, tbh.

get Nando/Neal in a rhythm.

lefty
10-29-2012, 03:04 PM
What the fuck happened during the Halloween party ?

Since Jax was dressed as the Joker, I'm sure it's his fault

DAF86
10-29-2012, 04:07 PM
What the fuck happened during the Halloween party ?

Since Jax was dressed as the Joker, I'm sure it's his fault

Nah, it's Parker's fault. He organized it. Trade his ass.

Solid D
10-29-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm not all that concerned. At least, not yet. Y'all can say "told ya" to me later in the season.

rjv
10-29-2012, 04:33 PM
panic mode in october. love it !

TMTTRIO
10-29-2012, 04:53 PM
No wonder why Manu didn't rule out retirement when he came back from the summer. It's very concerning that he's already had two injuries even before the season started. Well at least Nando will get a lot more playing time now. Wouldn't mind giving Manu more of an assistant coaching job in the meantime to at least give him something to do.

Sa_Spursfan20
10-29-2012, 04:54 PM
While this is a bummer, no doubt, hopefully Pop will use this as an opportunity to give some of the younger guys a run. As monkeypunk said, maybe give Nando some good time and see what he can do when the games are real.

arodz
10-29-2012, 04:57 PM
Shouldn't we have seen this coming? He played in the Olympics. He maybe 35 but he's got a 40yr old body. I'm waiting on Tony's injuries to start piling up.

lefty
10-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Go Lakers !

elemento
10-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Well

As long as It doesn't happen in the playoffs SA is fine. SA doesn't need Manu to win regular season games. They need him healthy in the playoffs.

Bonner never gets injured though :lol

jestersmash
10-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Maybe we can sneak Patty into the backup PG role and shift Gary Neal over to the backup SG role behind Danny Green.

Floyd Pacquiao
10-29-2012, 10:10 PM
damn better now than later I guess...but still hope manu's body can hold for a few more seasons

Russo21
10-29-2012, 11:24 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9yx6vn7

Washington should do that for us. We get two very well rounded big men, professional, versatile, good on both ends of the floor and relatively young, but expensive. While the wizards get two big but short contracts in manu and jax where they can have massive cap room for next offseason. Our front court goes from being thin, small and shitty, to big and talented. Manu and Jax can retire or be waived and the Wizards can tank and get lottery picks the next few years to build a good team around John Wall. Preferrably Manu gets waived and comes back to us ;-)

racm
10-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Maybe we can sneak Patty into the backup PG role and shift Gary Neal over to the backup SG role behind Danny Green.

That seems to be the plan, tbh

Anyway, put Manu in bubble wrap until the All-Star break.

Russo21
10-30-2012, 01:42 AM
Patty Mills is a great backup PG to Tony. We have no problems there, that dude can ball. (I'm an Aussie so i'm not biased lol)

Bruno
10-30-2012, 02:18 AM
After the game against Hornets, Spurs have tough stretch with games against Thunder, Jazz, Pacers and Clippers. It would be nice if Ginobili could come back quickly because he will be needed. Backs spasms doesn't sound too serious so hopefully he will back as soon as against thunder.

angelbelow
10-30-2012, 03:19 AM
Tough break for Manu.. and for the Spurs. Hope to see him back soon.

Fireball
10-30-2012, 05:32 AM
No need to rush him back quickly ... but I am always concerned about his health

lefty
10-30-2012, 01:52 PM
http://oi49.tinypic.com/or0x6w.jpg

GrandeDavid
10-30-2012, 02:43 PM
He'll play against OKC. They just want him fresh, no thanks to the awful NBA schedule geeks who have the Spurs playing the second game of a back-to-back season opening week against the defending conference champs at home...and in prime time on international TV. Gee, that's neat and fair!

spursince#99
10-30-2012, 02:45 PM
He'll play against OKC. They just want him fresh, no thanks to the awful NBA schedule geeks who have the Spurs playing the second game of a back-to-back season opening week against the defending conference champs at home...and in prime time on international TV. Gee, that's neat and fair!

it says that where?

ChumpDumper
10-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Well, it's an opportunity for Nando and Mills.

TD 21
10-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Well, it's an opportunity for Nando and Mills.

It's an opportunity for Mills; De Colo won't see a meaningful second. And I'm not sure why people are pretending as if this slides Jackson into the sixth man role, when it'll clearly slide Neal into that role.

Speaking of De Colo though, I and others questioned if the Spurs would really pay him $1.4M to be inactive, but apparently 13 man active rosters are now permanent. It may sound like semantics, but it's easier to sell someone on at least being in uniform, especially on a team that is likely to have a number of blowouts.

ChumpDumper
10-30-2012, 06:00 PM
It's an opportunity for Mills; De Colo won't see a meaningful second. And I'm not sure why people are pretending as if this slides Jackson into the sixth man role, when it'll clearly slide Neal into that role.

Speaking of De Colo though, I and others questioned if the Spurs would really pay him $1.4M to be inactive, but apparently 13 man active rosters are now permanent. It may sound like semantics, but it's easier to sell someone on at least being in uniform, especially on a team that is likely to have a number of blowouts.Does it hurt much?

DapDaGenius
10-30-2012, 06:15 PM
I wonder how De Colo will play out, now that Manu will be out for a while. I hope he can play decent from the few extra minutes he may receive.

TD 21
10-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Does it hurt much?

Why would dispensing knowledge hurt?

ChumpDumper
10-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Why would dispensing knowledge hurt?Being wrong might hurt so much that you had to make excuses for yourself with no prompting.

TD 21
10-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Being wrong might hurt so much that you had to make excuses for yourself with no prompting.

I'm not making any excuses. I'm saying, that helps explain why they'd have paid him that and why he'd have agreed to come over.

elemento
10-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Neal and Mills will probably get plenty of minutes. I want to see De Colo playing some minutes as well, even if it's just garbage time.

ChumpDumper
10-30-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm not making any excuses. I'm saying, that helps explain why they'd have paid him that and why he'd have agreed to come over.Surely it couldn't be that they just wanted him on the team and he wanted to play for them. :rolleyes

Solid D
10-30-2012, 06:45 PM
And I'm not sure why people are pretending as if this slides Jackson into the sixth man role, when it'll clearly slide Neal into that role.

Wow. Pretending? Really? It's a valid perspective based on some level of past precedence. Ex. The most recent game against Washington.

TD 21
10-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Surely it couldn't be that they just wanted him on the team and he wanted to play for them. :rolleyes

Well, that goes without saying. But even with that, it was still surprising to see them pay an unproven player $1.4M to seemingly be inactive. That's not only not Spurs like, it's not anyone like.

Solid D, they're giving Jackson the nod based on name recognition. Big deal if, in one game, he was the sixth man. Splitter was the first big off the bench in the season opener last season and I don't think I need to tell you how that turned out.

ChumpDumper
10-30-2012, 06:46 PM
At this point, Pop could do just about anything with the guards rotation.

ChumpDumper
10-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Well, that goes without saying. But even with that, it was still surprising to see them pay an unproven player $1.4M to seemingly be inactive. That's not only not Spurs like, it's not anyone like.lol seemingly

ducks
10-30-2012, 10:43 PM
yes I watch him play
that is why his $$$$ his way out of line
dude is useless except for maybe 12 minutes a game

Solid D
10-31-2012, 12:04 AM
Big deal if, in one game, he was the sixth man. Splitter was the first big off the bench in the season opener last season and I don't think I need to tell you how that turned out.

Ex.#2 the last game of the season versus OKC. Green, out of starting lineup and Manu starting. Jack was 6th man..1st man off the bench, subbing in for Manu halfway through the 1st (normal subbing pattern time wise).

Since when does name recognition mean anything to Pop? I'm not trying to make a point other than to help you remember that Jack was and can easily be a 6th man. He's one of the most versatile (2,3 & 4), savvy and tough-minded players the Spurs have.

ElNono
10-31-2012, 12:27 AM
Coasting. Non-Issue.

TD 21
10-31-2012, 12:34 AM
Ex.#2 the last game of the season versus OKC. Green, out of starting lineup and Manu starting. Jack was 6th man..1st man off the bench, subbing in for Manu halfway through the 1st (normal subbing pattern time wise).

Since when does name recognition mean anything to Pop? I'm not trying to make a point other than to help you remember that Jack was and can easily be a 6th man. He's one of the most versatile (2,3 & 4), savvy and tough-minded players the Spurs have.

Yeah, because Jackson was shooting out of his mind in that series and because he was a good fit match-up wise against the Thunder. He may be first off the bench, but you watch, both in minutes and in virtually every sense of the role, Neal will be the sixth man.

I'm talking about the media and I'm not saying that Jackson can't be a sixth man, I'm just saying, he won't be.

BanditHiro
10-31-2012, 12:58 AM
non issue just needs to be ready for the playoffs.

Solid D
10-31-2012, 08:33 AM
Yeah, because Jackson was shooting out of his mind in that series and because he was a good fit match-up wise against the Thunder. He may be first off the bench, but you watch, both in minutes and in virtually every sense of the role, Neal will be the sixth man.

I'm talking about the media and I'm not saying that Jackson can't be a sixth man, I'm just saying, he won't be.

Ex. #3
Stephen Jackson was 4th in MPG in the regular season after he was traded to the Spurs last season. Jack averaged more than Manu (5), Danny (6) or Gary (7). In the 14 playoff games, Jack was 6th in MPG, behind Tony, Tim, Manu, Kawhi and Boris.

Look, I'm just trying to encourage you to stop and think from now on before you fire off your reactions and predictions. When you say something like:

Originally Posted by TD 21
"I'm not sure why people are pretending as if this slides Jackson into the sixth man role, when it'll clearly slide Neal into that role."

...you should stop and think first. Think it through brother. It's just an exhort for your betterment as a fellow Spurs fan.

benefactor
10-31-2012, 12:12 PM
:lol TD 21 getting his pants pulled down for trying to pass off his bads for goods yet again.

Bruno
10-31-2012, 02:27 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/10/31/notes-on-a-shootaround-spurs-at-new-orleans/

Ginobili’s teammates don’t seem all that concerned the 35-year-old guard will be out for a significant length of time. “I think it’s more precautionary,” Parker said. “I think he’ll play tomorrow. I’m not really worried.”

Sean Cagney
10-31-2012, 02:31 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/10/31/notes-on-a-shootaround-spurs-at-new-orleans/

Good news there.

timvp
10-31-2012, 05:05 PM
Hopefully Manu missing the season opener is just to keep him off the plane. Plane seats (even the luxury one's on their jet) aren't great for a sore back. By keeping him in S.A., he won't have to travel for another week.

TD 21
10-31-2012, 05:15 PM
Ex. #3
Stephen Jackson was 4th in MPG in the regular season after he was traded to the Spurs last season. Jack averaged more than Manu (5), Danny (6) or Gary (7). In the 14 playoff games, Jack was 6th in MPG, behind Tony, Tim, Manu, Kawhi and Boris.

Look, I'm just trying to encourage you to stop and think from now on before you fire off your reactions and predictions. When you say something like:

Originally Posted by TD 21
"I'm not sure why people are pretending as if this slides Jackson into the sixth man role, when it'll clearly slide Neal into that role."

...you should stop and think first. Think it through brother. It's just an exhort for your betterment as a fellow Spurs fan.

He was out of shape when he got to the Spurs, so they were trying to have him play his way into shape before the playoffs. Also, Leonard was in the midst of breaking out around the time Jackson was acquired, but hadn't fully established himself as a player deserving of 30+ mpg.

In the playoffs, they needed his size to defend Millsap when the Jazz went big and he was always going to be a good fit against the Thunder, even before he proceeded to shoot out of his mind from three.

I'm not saying it's irrespective of match-up, but generally, if Ginobili is out for an extended stretch, expect to see more Neal than Jackson and Neal more featured in the offense.

:lol Trying to give me advice, pretending it's nothing personal (when you've clearly had a problem with me from damn near day one) and playing holier than thou.

Solid D
10-31-2012, 05:43 PM
TD 21, I really don't have a problem with you personally. There are thousands of personalities on this board. Quite honestly, I look forward to seeing some very good posts from you in the future.

benefactor
10-31-2012, 06:25 PM
:lol Trying to give me advice, pretending it's nothing personal (when you've clearly had a problem with me from damn near day one) and playing holier than thou.
:lol classic TD 21

:cryyou established posters have always had it out for me:cry

benefactor
10-31-2012, 07:29 PM
...and who is the first player off the bench? Solid D right about det Jack.

TD 21
10-31-2012, 09:35 PM
:lol classic TD 21

:cryyou established posters have always had it out for me:cry

The obsession continues.

The reality is, you and all the other brown nosers didn't like me from the jump. This isn't some woe is me trip, because I couldn't care less; I'm just calling a spade a spade.

:lol Thinking the first man off the bench is automatically the sixth man. As I said, it's not irrespective (look it up) of match-up, because obviously Neal isn't Ginobili, so it's not just a given, but more often than not when Ginobili is out, look for Neal to play that role.

Solid D, don't try to soften the blow. Either I'm irrational and uninformed or I know my stuff; you can't have it both ways.

benefactor
10-31-2012, 09:43 PM
It's less about obsession and more about you being easy to laugh at. No one liked you because the second anyone disagreed with you you'd get all defensive and whiny like a 13 yr old girl that didn't get asked to the middle school dance. Not much has changed tbh.

ChumpDumper
10-31-2012, 09:45 PM
I couldn't care lessIt's possible to care a whole lot less than you do.

timvp
10-31-2012, 09:49 PM
For the record, TD21 was wrong. Pop played Jack in Manu's minutes. Good call, Solid D

TD 21
10-31-2012, 09:54 PM
It's less about obsession and more about you being easy to laugh at. No one liked you because the second anyone disagreed with you you'd get all defensive and whiny like a 13 yr old girl that didn't get asked to the middle school dance. Not much has changed tbh.

Says the fat hick, with a serious anger problem, who acts like a teenager even though he's well into his 30's. Yeah, nothing to possibly laugh at there.

No one? You mean, the brown nosers? Solid D, ChumpDumper and people of their ilk, don't account for everyone.

I don't get whiny or defensive, you idiots do. I can't tell you how many times me and 'tres or whoever would be in the midst of a friendly disagreement and the angry mob would come flying to the rescue. This is the most sensitive board I've ever seen.

For the record, Pop played Splitter in Bonner's minutes opening night last season, but who ended up being the third big again? If Ginobili were to miss 15-20 games, you'd see, Neal would become the sixth man. This was a one-off.

benefactor
10-31-2012, 09:56 PM
:lol

ElNono
10-31-2012, 09:56 PM

DesignatedT
10-31-2012, 09:59 PM
lulz

Ice009
10-31-2012, 10:05 PM
He was out of shape when he got to the Spurs, so they were trying to have him play his way into shape before the playoffs. Also, Leonard was in the midst of breaking out around the time Jackson was acquired, but hadn't fully established himself as a player deserving of 30+ mpg.

Pop said that Jack sat so long in Milwaukee that those end of the season regular season games where more like his preseason. I'd agree with what Pop said. Jack was only just getting into regular season form during the early rounds of the playoffs, and I think the OKC series he only just started getting into playoff form.

He'll be much better this season. He can get himself into form during the regular season rather than deep into the playoffs.

Kidd K
10-31-2012, 10:11 PM
Mr. Glass up to his old tricks.

Let's hope this guy can glue it together (pun intended) at least later in the season. We can win regular season games without him, but obviously he needs to be 100% for us in the playoffs or we're probably just a 2nd round knockout waiting to happen.

Nope, I've been a Spurs fan since 1992:rolleyes

Same here. DRob was my second favorite player after MJ back then.

BatManu20
10-31-2012, 10:25 PM
I think this might be the year that does in Manu.. here's to hoping i'm wrong though.

Ice009
10-31-2012, 10:41 PM
I think this might be the year that does in Manu.. here's to hoping i'm wrong though.

Why call yourself BatManu and then trash him?

ducks
10-31-2012, 10:57 PM
that would really be fair to the people who got them there huh

ducks
10-31-2012, 10:58 PM
just maybe batmanu20 is stating what he feels the truth
you can be a fan of his and still speak the truth

ElNono
10-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Manu was fine. He provided the moral support drinking margaritas from his home in San Antonio. You can tell the players felt it and went for the kill, tbh

Ice009
10-31-2012, 11:03 PM
just maybe batmanu20 is stating what he feels the truth
you can be a fan of his and still speak the truth

He's supposedly a Manu fan, and Manu has been playing well coming off of a good second half of last season and also a very good Olympics, so I wouldn't expect that kind of comment from a fan of his, which is why I wondered if he is a fan at all. Usually a tweak like this, doesn't make a Manu fan jump like he just did with his post.

TMTTRIO
10-31-2012, 11:22 PM
The thing that concerns me is everytime he turns around he comes up with another injury that keeps him out for a while. Face it his body's really starting to break down and that's why even Manu didn't even seem committed into saying if he was going to play next year or not. If he continues to get these nagging injuries through this season I see him finally retiring from basketball. It's not worth it anymore for Manu and the Spurs if he continues to get injured everytime he plays. As sad as it is to say (the thought of not having him anymore is very sad) I think for his sake he should.

Ice009
10-31-2012, 11:26 PM
The thing that concerns me is everytime he turns around he comes up with another injury that keeps him out for a while. Face it his body's really starting to break down and that's why even Manu didn't even seem committed into saying if he was going to play next year or not. If he continues to get these nagging injuries through this season I see him finally retiring from basketball. It's not worth it anymore for Manu and the Spurs if he continues to get injured everytime he plays. As sad as it is to say (the thought of not having him anymore is very sad) I think for his sake he should.

If Manu takes a lower contract then I don't see how it could not be worth it. If he takes a cheaper contract then he shouldn't feel as bad when he sits out with a nagging injury. The reason the Spurs are overly cautious with him is because they don't have the money to get another talented player at his level. They really need Manu if we are going to go anywhere, so it seems they are overly cautious with him anytime he gets a nagging injury.

Uriel
11-01-2012, 06:51 AM
McDonald tweeted that he doesn't think Manu will be available. :(

ElNono
11-01-2012, 06:34 PM
This is what Manu wrote for La Nación a day or two ago:

As for me, I won't be able to play in our first game of the season against New Orleans, since my back has really been bothering me for two or three days. I suffered from lumbar spasms on the left side. I spent a couple of days were I couldn't even move. I missed a few practices and now I'm starting to get back, seeing how it improves day to day, working on the stationary bike and trying not to force anything. I'm feeling better but there's no reason to risk it this early in the season.

officer43
11-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Any definite updates on his condition yet?

DPG21920
11-01-2012, 07:36 PM
He's out tonight

DAF86
11-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Here in Argentina we get a limited number of Spurs games, yeasterday's game was broadcated and tonights is too but Manu misses both, pfft.

ALVAREZ6
11-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Here in Argentina we get a limited number of Spurs games, yeasterday's game was broadcated and tonights is too but Manu misses both, pfft.
I feel your pain... fucking Manu :bang

MI21
11-01-2012, 08:28 PM

International League Pass Broadband - any NBA game at any point.

DAF86
11-01-2012, 08:43 PM
International League Pass Broadband - any NBA game at any point.

Front row sports - any game at any point but still it's no the same as in and HD widescreen tbh.

ducks
11-01-2012, 11:24 PM
dude jumped off the bench to give tp a hug

roycrikside
11-02-2012, 12:38 AM
dude jumped off the bench to give tp a hug

I think he could've played tonight if it mattered. They were holding him out as a precaution. Want him to practice first.

ElNono
11-02-2012, 01:39 AM
per Yahoo:

Popovich said Ginobili could play Saturday against Utah.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2012, 12:24 PM
If Ginobili were to miss 15-20 games, you'd see, Neal would become the sixth man. This was a one-off.Jackson 27:23

Neal 16:47

This was a two-off!

mookie2001
11-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Hey if anything elnono and Daf86 have been proven correct on this subject roflrofl

Jk, this is the worst 6 year joke I've ever heard

ElNono
11-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Manu only missed the 2009 playoffs, which is all that matters, tbh... so in that respect, yeah, we've right...

TD 21
11-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Jackson 27:23

Neal 16:47

This was a two-off!

Apparently you can't read. I said 15-20 games and that it's not irrespective of match-up/performance. Over time, I still think Neal would win out.

By your logic, we can expect the entire starting five to play in excess of 30 mpg and for Pop to only trust two bigs, because that's how the first two games have played out.

jestersmash
11-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Apparently you can't read. I said 15-20 games and that it's not irrespective of match-up/performance. Over time, I still think Neal would win out.

By your logic, we can expect the entire starting five to play in excess of 30 mpg and for Pop to only trust two bigs, because that's how the first two games have played out.

http://rachelmachacek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Backpedal.jpg

benefactor
11-02-2012, 05:55 PM

Solid D
11-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Well, for instance, if Jack or TP were to suffer an injury and have to sit out, then Neal would have a better shot at more minutes.

ChumpDumper
11-02-2012, 06:19 PM

By your logic, we can expect the entire starting five to play in excess of 30 mpg and for Pop to only trust two bigs, because that's how the first two games have played out.Apparently you can't understand your own words.

If game one was a one-off like you said, game two was a two-off.

You need to get over yourself. People laugh at you for taking this so seriously.

TD 21
11-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Apparently you can't understand your own words.

If game one was a one-off like you said, game two was a two-off.

You need to get over yourself. People laugh at you for taking this so seriously.

Fine. But I also said over time, so don't act like I've been proven wrong after one or two games; that's all I'm saying. You brown nosers are so desperate to get me to admit that I'm wrong about something that you're overlooking that fact.

I need to get over myself, Mr. 500, 000 arguments? You're the most petty poster on the entire board. Some bitter old man, with some bizarre obsession with the D-League.

This is how seriously I take this: I literally have to contain myself from laughing out loud a lot of the time, so that I don't look like a damn fool.