PDA

View Full Version : ladies| what is your daily beauty regimen?

Trill Clinton
10-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Ladies of ST, what do you do to keep up your appearance? as far as hair, skin, nails, etc?

and do you try to get your man on a regimen as well?

I usually get manicures and pedicures with my girl.

Just last month we went and got lactic acid peels together nh.

TheRealCB
10-29-2012, 04:58 PM
fag

unibrow
10-29-2012, 05:02 PM
My girl goes on a regular basis to get her nails done and she always nags me to go with he to get my eye brows done but I don't see the need.

DMC
10-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Koolaid Man 2.0

jeebus
10-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Koolaid Man 2.0
pretty much tbh

Trill Clinton
10-29-2012, 05:11 PM
thread for the ladies and besides the OP, 4 males answer and 3 discuss me. http://i46.tinypic.com/2j4by50.gif

DMC
10-29-2012, 05:55 PM
thread for the ladies and besides the OP, 4 males answer and 3 discuss me. http://i46.tinypic.com/2j4by50.gif

You should have asked about food then.

mrsmaalox
10-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Daily? All the basic hygiene stuff, moisturizer and sunscreen under my make up. Every couple of weeks I get a spa mani/pedi (I don't do colored polish or fake nails on my fingers), a facial, and waxing as needed.

I like masculine guys, not the "metrosexual" type, so daily bathing and grooming is all my man requires.

Trill Clinton
10-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Daily? All the basic hygiene stuff, moisturizer and sunscreen under my make up. Every couple of weeks I get a spa mani/pedi (I don't do colored polish or fake nails on my fingers), a facial, and waxing as needed.

I like masculine guys, not the "metrosexual" type, so daily bathing and grooming is all my man requires.

nothing metrosexual about getting pedicures and manicures.

now if a dude is wearing skinny jeans, arches his eyebrows and has more skin care products than a woman then yea.....

how is your hair styled?

mrsmaalox
10-29-2012, 06:52 PM
how is your hair styled?

:lol

Right now my hair is past my shoulders, has a severe natural wave to it, cut in long layers. I wash and condition daily, add a little mousse, quick blow dry and I'm done. Occasionally I'll use a straightening iron on it; that looks cool but requires more effort than I care to invest on a daily basis.

ploto
10-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Low maintenance - never been to a spa nor had a mani/pedi or a facial. Moisturizer is the key.

DeadlyDynasty
10-29-2012, 07:08 PM
nothing metrosexual about getting pedicures and manicures.

You're right...it's just plain homosexual.

Trill Clinton
10-29-2012, 07:44 PM
:lol

Right now my hair is past my shoulders, has a severe natural wave to it, cut in long layers. I wash and condition daily, add a little mousse, quick blow dry and I'm done. Occasionally I'll use a straightening iron on it; that looks cool but requires more effort than I care to invest on a daily basis.

ahh okay. so you're a low maintenance type?

i can dig it.

Low maintenance - never been to a spa nor had a mani/pedi or a facial. Moisturizer is the key.

how do you keep your cuticle's in check?

where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Lincoln
10-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Damn bruh that is a little extreme tbh

I got good skin so I don't really worry about all that shit. Just brush my teeth, floss, mouthwash, deodorant. I'll use soap and shampoo when I shower and then use a mousse/product for my hair if I want to

benefactor
10-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Koolaid Man 2.0

AussieFanKurt
10-29-2012, 10:28 PM
The kinda woman who wants me to go to the day spa and expects me to get shit like a manicure or pedicure is not my kinda woman

DMC
10-29-2012, 10:47 PM
The kinda woman who wants me to go to the day spa and expects me to get shit like a manicure or pedicure is not my kinda woman

Right, but then you aren't FakeApe Clinton

Creepn
10-30-2012, 12:03 AM
Right, but then you aren't FakeApe Clinton

Aren't you a little too old for racism bullshit? Thought you were supposed to grow mature as you age? Pretty sad to see you go the way of trolls to fit in with kids.

Trill Clinton
10-30-2012, 07:14 AM
welp.

i can tell who doesn't work in the corporate world.

keep on gnawing on your nails like cavemen then.

step ya grooming game up.

a facial and a mani/pedi will make you feel like a million bucks.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2012, 08:48 AM
I've seen a lot of dudes in flip flops with some pretty gnarly feet; an occasional pedi might be a good idea :lol

lebomb
10-30-2012, 10:06 AM
My g/f gets her fingernails and toes did. She also gets her eyebrows did. She does the makeup thing, hair thing...........damn she is metro!!!!

hobbit feet
10-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I've seen a lot of dudes in flip flops with some pretty gnarly feet; an occasional pedi might be a good idea :lol

meh