PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: What if the Lakers sign Delonte?

Venti Quattro
10-29-2012, 08:41 PM
PG - Nash, D. West, Blake
SG - Bryant, Meeks
SF - Artest, Ebanks
PF - Gasol, Jamison
C - Howard, J. Hill, Sacre

Reserves: Duhon, Morris, Johnson-Odom

Can do? Is the lineup more solid or volatile?

TIMMYtoZO
10-29-2012, 08:49 PM
No one contending will go after West

Dex
10-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Then the Lakers would have 5 primadonnas and 1 Canadian on their roster.

Koolaid_Man
10-29-2012, 08:53 PM
PG - Nash, D. West, Blake
SG - Bryant, Meeks
SF - Artest, Ebanks
PF - Gasol, Jamison

Reserves: Duhon, Morris, Johnson-Odom

Can do? Is the lineup more solid or volatile?

at this stage in the game I say FUCK IT! ain't nothing else out there and the Nigga can't be no worse than Ron Ron...plus he's played for Mike Brown before...plus we got niggas that will curb stomp his ass if he get outta line...

Now since we lost out on Barbosa I would like to see us also make a play for Kenyon Martin..I want Kenyon...he can play multiple positions..I
would use him as the primary back-up for when Gasol starts acting like a pussy and act like a pussy he shall...at some point this season...K-Mart is tough and hard nosed...we can just slide Jamison over to he 3 spot to back up Artest...

At some point in mid season I say package Duhon and Blake for Calderon since they're both expiring's...then we can sign Fisher for the Vet min...this will give us a line-up:

PG - Nash, Calderon / D. West
SG - Bryant, Meeks / D. West
SF - Artest, Jamison / Ebanks
PF - Gasol, Martin / Jamison

Reserves: Fisher ,Morris, Johnson-Odom

DeadlyDynasty
10-29-2012, 08:53 PM
I'd take anybody over Blake as the b/u

Mitch
10-29-2012, 09:15 PM
I don't have any use for a stocker from Home Depot.

LkrFan
10-29-2012, 09:19 PM
D West >>>> Blake/Duhon/Morris. So yeah, I'd do it. Is it too late to amnesty Duhon or Blake?

Venti Quattro
10-29-2012, 09:25 PM
I don't have any use for a stocker from Home Depot.

Please consider him Mitch. He's better than Duhon and Blake combined. Just hide everyone's wives and mothers, including yours, when you sign him.

LkrFan
10-29-2012, 10:00 PM
Please consider him Mitch. He's better than Duhon and Blake combined. Just hide everyone's wives and mothers, including yours, when you sign him.
:rollin:lmao:rollin

Mitch
10-29-2012, 10:05 PM

I have a plan for Duhon and maybe Blake, just trust me on this.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-29-2012, 11:08 PM
That nigga West sucks donkey dick. Looks slow azz fuck on d court, dribbles in circles too fucking much and never shoots when he open.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:09 PM
That nigga West sucks donkey dick. Looks slow azz fuck on d court, dribbles in circles too fucking much and never shoots when he open.

Sup nigga?

racm
10-30-2012, 12:57 AM
I have a plan for Duhon and maybe Blake, just trust me on this.

Does it involve Kyrie Irving?

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-30-2012, 02:31 AM
Sup nigga?

Sup mah nigga. Keeping that pimp hand strong?

DAF86
10-30-2012, 03:42 AM
I haven't realized before but man, the Lakers' wings suck ass. Two washed up, overrated players (that in many cases hurt the team more than help it) and two total scrubs.

racm
10-30-2012, 03:45 AM
I haven't realized before but man, the Lakers' wings suck ass. Two washed up, overrated players (that in many cases hurt the team more than help it) and two total scrubs.

If they wanna win it all, Nash/Howard pick and rolls 90% of the game are all they need, tbh

The fact that Mike Brown wants the Princeton instead of letting Nash be Nash = :lol

Raven
10-30-2012, 06:38 AM
:lol reminds me of the time sessions was supposed to become a great player the moment he got traded to the lakers

Latarian Milton
10-30-2012, 09:30 AM
delonte would add some depth to their bench but would also bring the possibility of implosion, which ain't a good idea at all especially when they already have MWP in the locker room.

Mitch
10-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Does it involve Kyrie Irving?

I have several scenarios in mind, but rest assured Steve Nash is currently a temporary placeholder for the coveted starting point guard spot of the Los Angeles Lakers.

McGusto55
10-30-2012, 04:47 PM
Naw.man hes gonna go work at home depot

Kidd K
10-30-2012, 04:54 PM
With all the other guys LA just got, couldn't they do a lot better than West?

FYM
10-30-2012, 06:05 PM
if you consider that R. Session is better than D. West that's saying a lot regarding the potential improvement a move like that would represent for the Lakers

Seventyniner
10-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Bench sucks with or without him. May as well. Ain't my money anyway.