PDA

View Full Version : Infowars.com: Could Hurricane Sandy by Weather Modification?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 10:40 PM
http://www.infowars.com/could-hurricane-sandy-be-weather-modification-at-work/

http://static.infowars.com/2012/10/i/general/obamaweatherthumb.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
(http://www.infowars.com/could-hurricane-sandy-be-weather-modification-at-work/)

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:09 PM
I take it you don't know that weather modification has been around for years.

jcmMtUb0mh8

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:10 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:11 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

There should be an age limit to those who want to post in the politics forum.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:12 PM

I think an IQ requirement would be better. Dirt poor security guards wouldn't qualify.

So mouse, do tell me, is hurricane Sandy an Obama weather modification conspiracy?

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:20 PM
I think an IQ requirement would be better.

Then who would be left to post in here?

Dirt poor security guards wouldn't qualify.

You know how many posters in this forum are looking for work? And you have the nerve to try and belittle someone who hasn't done security in 6 months?. Brush up on your stalking skills.

pssssssst! (heads up) Employment smack is lame almost as lame as spelling smack are you new to the www?

So mouse, do tell me, is hurricane Sandy an Obama weather modification conspiracy?

You don't want the opinion of an ex security guard. Maybe someone in the same W-2 bracket can better communicate with your high standards.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Well that question dodge wasn't totally predictable.

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:28 PM
Well that question dodge wasn't totally predictable.

I'll show you a dodge,

Post a copy of your W-2

redzero
10-29-2012, 11:29 PM
lol Mark still being retarded. How someone so stupid can be so condescending, is beyond me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:30 PM
I'll show you a dodge,

Post a copy of your W-2
You not answering the question I asked was already a dodge. Showing me another dodge isn't really necessary.

Since you're interested, I made I think $9,200 last year as a student working part time during the school year and during the Summer.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:30 PM
lol Mark still being retarded. How someone so stupid can be so condescending, is beyond me.

:lol mouse's real name is Mark?

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:32 PM
:lol mouse's real name is Mark?

What kind of online stalker are you if you didn't know that?

W-2?

still waiting...

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Don't expect to see a copy of my W-2. I wouldn't put it past a filthy low life like you to steal my identity.

I don't expect you to actually answer the question regarding Hurricane Sandy being an Obama weather conspiracy. You avoiding the question is all I need to know.

redzero
10-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Who said he was an online stalker, Mark Allen?

DMC
10-29-2012, 11:41 PM
DoK, you're way too smart to get into a science debate with Mouse.

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:41 PM
Who said he was an online stalker, Mark Allen?

I have been here for years and I don't know your first name or where DuccanownsKobe works.

So either you guys are two wannabee online stalkers or very gay and very interested in my personal life.

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:42 PM

This man knows about losing debates listen to him.

DMC
10-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Or option 3, you post endless shit about yourself and your facebook is readily available. Even that's probably a troll.

DMC
10-29-2012, 11:43 PM
This man knows about losing debates listen to him.

Yes yes, professor grunt.

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Don't expect to see a copy of my W-2. I wouldn't put it past a filthy low life like you to steal my identity.

like anyone would want to be your sorry ass! :lmao

Ok forget the W-2 how about just a pic of your hairnet and subway name tag.

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Yes yes, professor grunt.

name the time and place I will debate you live, (heads up Agloco turned down the same offer)

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:46 PM
Or option 3, you post endless shit about yourself and your facebook is readily available. Even that's probably a troll.

Isn't that whats Facebook is for? post a link to your facebook page show me how its supposed to look.

DMC
10-29-2012, 11:47 PM
name the time and place I will debate you live, (heads up Agloco turned down the same offer)

Agloco is a smart man. I bet Hawkins would turn you down as well. That must be a sign of your mental dominance.

For shits and giggles, I pick the topic and it's this:

Partial pressures exist above the 80K array in cryogenic vacuum systems that impact the energies of ion beams and introduce contamination related to depths of implantation into a silicon lattice.

You will take the opposing view point.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:48 PM
I have been here for years and I don't know your first name or where DuccanownsKobe works.

So either you guys are two wannabee online stalkers or very gay and very interested in my personal life.

I'm more interested in what you think about Obama's involvement with Hurricane Sandy.

You're the only person in this thread making repeated inquiries about someone's personal life.

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Agloco is a smart man.

You have proof of that?

I bet Hawkins would turn you down as well.

I would cripple his ass.

That must be a sign of your mental dominance.

No it's a sign you and Agloco talk shit when you have Google but won't do live debates because your response time would expose you all as frauds.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:52 PM
No it's a sign you and Agloco talk shit when you have Google but won't do live debates because your response time would expose you all as frauds.

Or it's because they have better stuff to do during the day than meet some random hobo they encountered on the internet and debate about Obama creating the hurricane of the century.

redzero
10-29-2012, 11:53 PM

:lol Who isn't?

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:54 PM
I'm more interested in what you think about Obama's involvement with Hurricane Sandy.

You're the only person in this thread making repeated inquiries about someone's personal life.

And you have poor reading skills?

Your post

:lmao :lamo :lamo :lamo ;Lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo

my post

your reply

:lmao :lamo :lamo :lamo ;Lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo

my reply

your immature reply that cussed the topic to go off course.

I think an IQ requirement would be better. Dirt poor security guards wouldn't qualify.

any questions?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:55 PM
So where did I make any inquiries about your personal life? My god you are one stupid motherfucker.

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Or it's because they have better stuff to do during the day than meet some random hobo they encountered on the internet and debate about Obama creating the hurricane of the century.

Look at average daily post count looks like you have plenty time to do a live debate.

your here now so lets do it.

redzero
10-29-2012, 11:56 PM

Hey Mark, I have a theory.

Listen, Mark.

Mark...

Listen...

Maybe, Mark...

Maybe you should stop linking to your photobucket account that says "Mark Allen" on it if you don't want people to know your name is Mark Allen.

Just a thought.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:58 PM
Look at average daily post count looks like you have plenty time to do a live debate.

I never said they don't have the time, I said they have better things to do. Talking shit to you on the internet while they're also working probably qualifies as something better to do. I wouldn't take it personally, I'm sure in real life, Mark Allen is a swell, witty fellow.

mouse
10-29-2012, 11:59 PM
So where did I make any inquiries about your personal life?

Dirt poor security guards wouldn't qualify.

My god

So you believe in God?

you are one stupid motherfucker.

Coming from one of my favorite online stalkers that hurts.

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:01 AM
I never said they don't have the time, I said they have better things to do. Talking shit to you on the internet while they're also working probably qualifies as something better to do.

Pssssst! that is why I said to Agloco to pic the time and place don't you read?

I wouldn't take it personally, I'm sure in real life, Mark Allen is a swell, witty fellow.

still waiting on the hairnet and name tag.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:02 AM
https://www.google.com/search?source=ig&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS349&q=inquiry+defintion&oq=inquiry+defintion&gs_l=igoogle.3..0i10l7j0i5i10l3.48.945.0.1622.8.8. 0.0.0.0.240.1007.4j3j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.6OZckDNP8 fs#hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&pwst=1&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS349&q=inquiry&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&ei=FF-PUNjjBeyhyAGHxYHoBw&ved=0CBsQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=d9dd67be5599fe67&bpcl=36601534&biw=1600&bih=709

Calling you a dirt poor security guard, i.e., repeating personal information I already know, isn't making an inquiry. An inquiry for personal information would require me asking for personal information, which I never did.

How someone as dumb as you are is able to function in every day society is truly awe inspiring.

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:02 AM
Hey Mark, I have a theory.

Listen, Mark.

Mark...

Listen...

Maybe, Mark...

Maybe you should stop linking to your photobucket account that says "Mark Allen" on it if you don't want people to know your name is Mark Allen.

Just a thought.

So your stalking goes deeper than I expected. You have me on Google maps also?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:04 AM
Pssssst! that is why I said to Agloco to pic the time and place don't you read?
I don't think Agloco wants you visiting him at work.

still waiting on the hairnet and name tag.
Oh look, another inquiry for personal information.

I don't and never have worked at subway, so you'll be waiting for awhile.

redzero
10-30-2012, 12:05 AM
Yes, knowing your name because you provided it several times makes me some kind of super stalker.

Mark, don't you have websites to plagiarize right now? Or maybe you should go steal another iPhone and post pics of it on here.

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:05 AM
https://www.google.com/search?source=ig&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS349&q=inquiry+defintion&oq=inquiry+defintion&gs_l=igoogle.3..0i10l7j0i5i10l3.48.945.0.1622.8.8. 0.0.0.0.240.1007.4j3j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.6OZckDNP8 fs#hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&pwst=1&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS349&q=inquiry&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&ei=FF-PUNjjBeyhyAGHxYHoBw&ved=0CBsQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=d9dd67be5599fe67&bpcl=36601534&biw=1600&bih=709

Calling you a dirt poor security guard, i.e., repeating personal information I already know,

I know your gay and I don't repeat it.

isn't making an inquiry. An inquiry for personal information would require me asking for personal information, which I never did.

The fact that you used a portion of your undeveloped brain to remember a post 6 months ago that said I did security is even scarier that the average stalker.

Your like the rain man of stalkers.

How someone as dumb as you are is able to function in every day society is truly awe inspiring.

So that's a no on the live debate?

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:08 AM
Yes, knowing your name because you provided it several times makes me some kind of super stalker.

I never said I didn't enjoy your online stalking don't get your panties all wet.

Mark, don't you have websites to plagiarize right now?

Not since your Myspace page went down due to the storm.

Or maybe you should go steal another iPhone and post pics of it on here.

I don't need to steal I do security remember?

redzero
10-30-2012, 12:10 AM
:lmao I'm just waiting for Mark to post a comeback that actually makes some sense, because he is failing badly right now.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:12 AM
:lmao I'm just waiting for Mark to post a comeback that actually makes some sense, because he is failing badly right now.

Hopefully he can come away from this thread gaining knowledge of what the word inquiry means. I feel honored helping educated America's underprivileged population.

Fpoonsie
10-30-2012, 12:13 AM
You have me on Google maps also?

Well, it can't be that hard. Just Google Maps search San Antonio for The Y.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:14 AM
Well, it can't be that hard. Just Google Maps search San Antonio for The Y.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3583649_o.gif

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:28 AM

maybe when your 18 and old enough to vote I may debate with you if your IQ can raise above 79

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:29 AM
Hopefully he can come away from this thread gaining knowledge of what the word inquiry means. I feel honored helping educated America's underprivileged population.

redzero
10-30-2012, 12:30 AM
maybe when your 18 and old enough to vote I may debate with you if your IQ can raise above 79

Maybe you shold learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before you criticize the intelligence of anybody else.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Maybe you shold learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before you criticize the intelligence of anybody else.

also the difference between raise and rise :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:32 AM

Make the trip out to Tucson and I'll arrange a live debate between us.

Who's gonna moderate the debate? Plain mustard Joe?

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:35 AM
Make the trip out to Tucson and I'll arrange a live debate between us.

Who's gonna moderate the debate? Plain mustard Joe.

An online "live" debate.

And why should I make a trip to Tucson can't i just look out my window to find you?

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:35 AM

Spelling smack is so 1998 you must be new to the www.

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:36 AM

Ps: its should... not shold

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:37 AM
An online "live" debate.

And why should I make a trip to Tucson can't i just look out my window to find you?

What are we gonna debate about? Weather modification conspiracies :lol

I don't get the window joke. I suggest working on better material before the next Last Comic Standing tryouts.

redzero
10-30-2012, 12:40 AM
Spelling smack is so 1998 you must be new to the www.

Grammar smack, really. Is your Spanish better than your English, because your English is terrible. It would make sense if you were not a native speaker.

Creepn
10-30-2012, 12:41 AM
Wait a minute here. The argument is about Obama creating hurricane Sandy and controlling it to ravage the NE coast?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Wait a minute here. The argument is about Obama creating hurricane Sandy and controlling it to ravage the NE coast?

Yeah I know, it doesn't make sense, but remember this is infowars.com we're talking about. It'll fabricate any conspiracy that paints Obama in a negative light, even if it's a conspiracy about Obama engineering a hurricane over an area that has historically voted overwhelmingly liberal :lol

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:44 AM
Grammar smack, really. Is your Spanish better than your English, because your English is terrible. It would make sense if you were not a native speaker.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21693935.jpg

redzero
10-30-2012, 12:45 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21693935.jpg

Sorry, I don't speak poor.

Creepn
10-30-2012, 12:46 AM
Yeah I know, it doesn't make sense, but remember this is infowars.com we're talking about. It'll fabricate any conspiracy that paints Obama in a negative light, even if it's a conspiracy about Obama engineering a hurricane over an area that has historically voted overwhelmingly liberal :lol

LMAO! :lol

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:46 AM
What are we gonna debate about? Weather modification conspiracies :lol

How about if your not a homo that should last about a minute.

I don't get the window joke.

Your probably new at stalking.

I suggest working on better material before the next Last Comic Standing tryouts.

Ok I can talk about the Suns upcoming season that should get a few laughs.

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Sorry, I don't speak poor.

Maybe you spend to much time looking at the guys crotch in you gay sig.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Do you use gay jokes as a crutch when you run out of other stuff?

Your probably new at stalking.
Why would I need to stalk when everything I know about you is information you've posted on this site?

Ok I can talk about the Suns upcoming season that should get a few laughs.
Probably not.

Fpoonsie
10-30-2012, 12:49 AM

How long do homos USUALLY "last" with you?

Clipper Nation
10-30-2012, 12:51 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol Al:lolx J:loln:lols
:lol m:loluse

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Laugh all you want, but Alex was right. This is obviously the staged terrorist attack he's been predicting since Obama's election!

Creepn
10-30-2012, 12:55 AM
So why don't we use this weather modification thing to create rain when we had one of the worst droughts ever?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:57 AM
So why don't we use this weather modification thing to create rain when we had one of the worst droughts ever?
Apparently we have in certain areas (according to infowars).

The reason we haven't more extensively is because Obama is the evil negro devil sent by Satan to detroy America.

mouse
10-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Do you use gay jokes as a crutch when you run out of other stuff?

Who's joking your gay admit it and move on.

Why would I need to stalk when everything I know about you is information you've posted on this site?

When did i post i was "dirt broke" that shit was was never posted you know things others don't

Probably not.

Ok then how about the NBA championship rings? now that should get a few laughs.

Fpoonsie
10-30-2012, 01:01 AM
now that should get a few laughs.

Not if you tell it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 01:01 AM
Who's joking your gay admit it and move on.
more gay jokes!

When did i post i was "dirt broke" that shit was was never posted you know things others don't
the picture you posted of your house is enough information for me to infer you're dirt broke.

Ok then how about the NBA championship rings? now that should get a few laughs.
Probably not.

mouse
10-30-2012, 01:04 AM

You need the right conditions.

MTpYwf7lBCA

redzero
10-30-2012, 01:04 AM
Mark, remember that time you secretly videotaped a teenage girl in her room?

mouse
10-30-2012, 01:06 AM
more gay jokes!

Sorry to offend you some of my friends are gay and they have a great sense of humor I had no idea your so sensitive about your sexual status.

I do apologize.

the picture you posted of your house is enough information for me to infer you're dirt broke.

When was that picture posted? How can i be dirt poor if I live in a house?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 01:08 AM

elaborate :lol

Whottt a pervert if true tbh

mouse
10-30-2012, 01:08 AM

At what time? I tape many. let me dig through my old tapes I will see if i can find the one your looking for.

What was your sister wearing that night?

mouse
10-30-2012, 01:09 AM
elaborate :lol

Whottt a pervert if true tbh

Unlike you that tape young boys.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Unlike you that tape young boys.

http://omgmod.org/wiki/images/9/9e/English_Mother_Fucker.jpeg

redzero
10-30-2012, 01:18 AM
Marky Mark and Big Zax were having a spat in the troll forum, and Zax exposed Mark for taping a girl in private and showing it to people.

Fpoonsie
10-30-2012, 01:19 AM
mouse is what Rogue would be if Rogue were unfunny and a complete faggot.

mouse
10-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Marky Mark and Big Zax were having a spat in the troll forum, and Zax exposed Mark for taping a girl in private and showing it to people.

Is that wrong?

mouse
10-30-2012, 01:25 AM
It's really a shame Fpoonsie and his romper room gang fucked up what could have been an interesting topic.

xo-T_KvLNdQ

redzero
10-30-2012, 01:28 AM
Is that wrong?

:lol Well, who's the stalker now?

mouse
10-30-2012, 01:58 AM
:lol Well, who's the stalker now?

These girls are willing to stay over there was no need to stalk anyone.

Hey if your going to masturbate in my home I have the right to record it.

back on Topic HARRP is a Topic Agloco and the Wild Cobra gang avoid. They know this shit was going on for years.

WB-dJaToDhI

angrydude
10-30-2012, 02:16 AM
China has been seeding clouds to make it rain for quite a long time.

Even if the government (probably) couldn't make this or something like this happen, I'd bet my life they've tried.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 02:52 AM

Even if the government (probably) couldn't make this or something like this happen, I'd bet my life they've tried.

You'd bet your life the government has tried to create storms that decimate the eastern seaboard :lmao

:lmao evil Obama conspiracy theories!

mouse
10-30-2012, 03:18 AM

yes but these inbred fools wannabee Trolls in this forum with over three monster drinks inside they're livers snorting bath salts and using Google as back up really have no idea the shit that is all around them.

They rather try to belittle you with some witty cool azz smack and then high five each other as they learn nothing.

I will continue to try and educate the misguided ass hats in this politics forum even if it cost me my dirt paying security guard job.

redzero
10-30-2012, 06:24 AM
These girls are willing to stay over there was no need to stalk anyone.

Hey if your going to masturbate in my home I have the right to record it.

What a story, Mark! How old was the girl when you recorded her, Mark? Did her mother know?

O.J. Simpson
10-30-2012, 09:19 AM
:lol begging for $200 on the internet

DarrinS
10-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Is it possible that the storm is a contrived event designed to throw the election for Obama?

Yeah, have a massive storm hit the blue states. Makes perfect sense? smh

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 10:45 AM
:lmao

The other complete logical flaw here is why the fuck would Obama wanna delay the election? The only thing time can do from here on out is hurt him. Obama would probably have the election today if he could.

LnGrrrR
10-30-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm not sure if Mouse or "Is Obama an Antichrist?"-dummie is stupider.

mavs>spurs
10-30-2012, 12:19 PM
I never said they don't have the time, I said they have better things to do. Talking shit to you on the internet while they're also working probably qualifies as something better to do. I wouldn't take it personally, I'm sure in real life, Mark Allen is a swell, witty fellow.
Cop out

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Cop out

I thought you weren't gonna waste your lunch arguing with me over government modified weather?

mavs>spurs
10-30-2012, 12:38 PM
I thought u were a Heath

McGusto55
10-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Haarp..thats true..y do think there parts of the world that it dosent rain and people die..to lower population....

Phenomanul
10-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Not buying the conspiracy theory. But even if one allowed for two fairly unsubstantiated speculative assumptions to be admitted as valid:

1) assuming that HAARP has the potential for controlling/guiding large weather systems such as the ones that created this "perfect storm" clash.

2) assuming Obama or anyone at the Pentagon had anything to do with it

That still raises the question as to why "the government" would target traditionally strong blue states the week leading up to the election (Maryland, Delaware, NY, Connecticut).

The counter-argument is that key swing states are also in the affected area (namely Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, and North Carolina). Of all the electoral votes that are considered a toss up in the upcoming election those states represent:

Virginia (13)
Pennsylvania (20)
Ohio (18)
North Carolina (15)

a total of 66 of the possible 141 swing votes.

Arizona (11)
Colorodo (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Missouri (10)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)

Another supporting observation would be to suggest that the public tends to rally behind the oval office in times of crisis (which in this case would help Obama's administration - especlally as the Federal Government rushes to aid the affected in these critical swing areas).

A counter-argument could be that some lean Obama states are also going to be affected (namely New Jersey and Michigan).

jag
10-30-2012, 05:51 PM
This thread is gold, and mouse is retarded.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Sup _JaG

Woo Bum-kon
10-30-2012, 05:55 PM
Not buying the conspiracy theory. But even if one allowed for two fairly unsubstantiated speculative assumptions to be admitted as valid:

1) assuming that HAARP has the potential for controlling/guiding large weather systems such as the ones that created this "perfect storm" clash.

2) assuming Obama or anyone at the Pentagon had anything to do with it

That still raises the question as to why "the government" would target traditionally strong blue states the week leading up to the election (Maryland, Delaware, NY, Connecticut).

The counter-argument is that key swing states are also in the affected area (namely Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, and North Carolina). Of all the electoral votes that are considered a toss up in the upcoming election those states represent:

Virginia (13)
Pennsylvania (20)
Ohio (18)
North Carolina (15)

a total of 66 of the possible 141 swing votes.

Arizona (11)
Colorodo (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Missouri (10)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)

Another supporting observation would be to suggest that the public tends to rally behind the oval office in times of crisis (which in this case would help Obama's administration - especlally as the Federal Government rushes to aid the affected in these critical swing areas).

A counter-argument could be that some lean Obama states are also going to be affected (namely New Jersey and Michigan).

Too bad nobody will take your post seriously because you are a creationist.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 06:07 PM
The gook Woo, dropping goods.

jag
10-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Sup Dunc

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2012, 06:18 PM
Just bullying the niggas I'm supposed to bully. No surprises here.

mouse
10-31-2012, 01:58 AM
What a story, Mark! How old was the girl when you recorded her, Mark?

Did her mother know?

She helped with the editing.

I need your PayPal account before i can send you a copy.

Trill Clinton
10-31-2012, 11:24 AM
having a hard time understanding the title.

"Infowars.com: Could Hurrican Sandy BY Weather Modification?"

DUNCANownsKOBE (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26386) explain that for me.

there is no way you of all people can have grammatical errors.

redzero
10-31-2012, 11:56 AM

I guess you think it is wrong, too, since you have to lie about it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-31-2012, 12:53 PM
having a hard time understanding the title.

"Infowars.com: Could Hurrican Sandy BY Weather Modification?"

DUNCANownsKOBE (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26386) explain that for me.

there is no way you of all people can have grammatical errors.
That's a spelling error, not a grammar error.

You're not very good at this.

Wild Cobra
10-31-2012, 03:39 PM
I finally clicked on this thread today. Looks like the Haarpies have returned...

Trill Clinton
10-31-2012, 05:46 PM
That's a spelling error, not a grammar error.

You're not very good at this.

and you're not very good at spelling simple words.

just the other day it was you to laugh at me misspelling denariyus.

now look at you.

can't even spell "be"

scust.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-31-2012, 05:51 PM
I scoffed you for being black and not being able to spell black names. If I wasn't capable of spelling Jew, or Hebrew, or accounting, or money grubbing kike, it'd be equally as funny.

mouse
11-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Too bad nobody will take your post seriously because you are a creationist.

I and others don't allow a persons religious belief to interfere or influence what they post as long as it's an intelligent reply.

But I can see from your postings your small mind can't really comprehend any of that.

mouse's iPhone
11-03-2012, 10:48 AM

She helped with the editing.

I need your PayPal account before i can send you a copy.
Don't request a copy. It's awful and I can't unsee it until my memory is cleared. Mouse used me to record this, and now it's burned into me forever. Somebody save me!

mouse
11-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Figures the subject matter of this topic is to difficult for the small annoying brains in this forum and the one so called "Nuclear Scientist" you all worship who has his crusty beak in this forum like some sort of rare peacock is really a weak minded over rated wannabee debater with a silver spoon so far up his ass it's a wonder how topics like these still exist.

Wild Cobra
11-04-2012, 03:02 AM
You need the right conditions.

MTpYwf7lBCA
Finally watched the video.

Hate to tell you this mouse, but there is an obvious piece of bullshit in your linked YouTube.

Thousands of antennae focus billions of watts into a pencil thin beam that is steered by computers and aimed at the sky.
HAAARP uses HF. The magnetic and perpendicular electrical components are in the meter ranges. To focus to a pencil thin beam would require millimeter wavelengths. A 6 mm beam would require a 12 mm wavelength or smaller. A 12 mm wave would have a frequency of about 25 GHZ. Smaller wavelength would be a higher frequency. HAARP is 180 antennas in a 12 x 15 array and only outputs 3.6 megawatts. It has a 33 acre footprint, because the wavelengths are so large. At full power, the output is about 27 watts/sq meter. (someone check my math please.)

Now don't try to tell us HAARP can generate these frequencies. It cannot. Such arrays would be smaller, and could be easily hidden. Even deployed in satellites. May as well build a conspiracy around that.

Found another 'Tube on its page, found these interesting:

location 1 (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=55.924243,36.819885&spn=0.003901,0.008347&sll=41.902277,-98.843994&sspn=7.341921,7.668457&t=h&z=17)

location 2 (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=55.919001,36.818823&spn=0.003902,0.008347&sll=41.902277,-98.843994&sspn=7.341921,7.668457&t=h&z=17)

5Td--HItuoI

mouse
11-04-2012, 04:34 AM
Yes that's what I get for posting in a hurry links w/o doing the needed research. I do know that what you see on videos is just 20% of what they are actually doing so to think they don''t have other top secret weather changing gizmos we don't know about yet ,would be foolish.

Just think if the military can flood out the enemy with endless rain and create mega lightning to disrupt communications they wouldn't pursue it?

There is a documentary where the grandson of the patent owner to the HAARP technology said his grandfather didn't intend for it to be used as a weapon. And that they lied and said they was going to use it for research on making rain for drought stricken areas. They don't even allow him within 100 yards of the place.

xo-T_KvLNdQ

Wild Cobra
11-04-2012, 05:24 AM
Yes that's what I get for posting in a hurry links w/o doing the needed research. I do know that what you see on videos is just 20% of what they are actually doing so to think they don''t have other top secret weather changing gizmos we don't know about yet ,would be foolish.

Just think if the military can flood out the enemy with endless rain and create mega lightning to disrupt communications they wouldn't pursue it?

There is a documentary where the grandson of the patent owner to the HAARP technology said his grandfather didn't intend for it to be used as a weapon. And that they lied and said they was going to use it for research on making rain for drought stricken areas. They don't even allow him within 100 yards of the place.

xo-T_KvLNdQ
I see multiple reason why that is another bogus assessment. Definitely take hours to explain all, so I will not attempt. I will say some things though.

The cloud chamber was in contact with a ELF antenna at 100 watts. The only way it works with such a small antenna is because it is in direct contact. It isn't really an antenna. that is a lie. ELF requires an antenna multiple miles long. That's why HAARP stimulates ELF through amplitude modulation over a path in the atmosphere, and about 100 miles away and not by a tightly focused alignment of the array. At 27 watt/s per sq meter of power, 100 miles away it is miniscule. The 100 watts was probably 1000 watt per square meter or more in direct contact with the moisture. This test is like claiming CO2 is poisonous by putting someone in a chamber at 10% and watching them die, when we only breath 0.04% in the atmosphere normally. CO2 does become dangerous at I think 3%.

Notice early on "theorize"

How about the document they claim, but it's impossible to freeze frame to read?

I'm not going to go on more. Just not worth the time.

Have anything reasonable?

Wild Cobra
11-04-2012, 05:27 AM
They don't even allow him within 100 yards of the place.

It probably isn't safe to be that close when that thing is powered up. I'll bet the people are in protected buildings.

Wild Cobra
11-04-2012, 05:34 AM
For you Mouse:

6gDuw6fq5QE

gXmHJ5fxGWk

2jV6Dhza2G0

Maybe this is the most realistic for you:

m8N6kIiRRHQ

Wild Cobra
11-04-2012, 06:22 AM
I'm curious Mouse.

Are you suggesting something as small as HAARP, compared to nature, can make any significant change to nature?

It is estimated that Sandy had 140 Terajoules of power. A joule is one-watt-second. That equates to almost 39 million killo-watt-hours of energy. HAARP is what at full power? 3600 kilo-watts?

ErnestLynch
11-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Alex Jones is shill for gold sellers. Look it up. GCN, the network he is on, was created to sell precious metals. His only job is to sell gold and silver. This is done by promoting conspiracy theory like new world orders and disasters. He is good salesman. Nothing more. Infowars is the equivalent of shopNBC. It is marketing network, not information or news network. Every program on GCN is dedicated to the sell of gold and silver. That is primary business of GCN. The various shows are nothing more than info ads on tv that promote some blender that cure cancer.

mouse
11-04-2012, 08:02 AM
And NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN,CNBC,BBC,and Fox are out to sell ............

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/12/article-0-143691AB000005DC-927_468x361.jpghttp://www.mccgp.co.uk/marketing-news/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Doritos.jpghttp://preparednesspro.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/menses-preparation-tampax.jpg
http://www.longislandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/41GrnPg_1.jpg
http://mycialisadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/4-2.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iK96jkwZaZo/TRCV7uFczAI/AAAAAAAAAns/1Ym7NbtknhU/s1600/Picture3.png

mouse
11-04-2012, 08:07 AM
I see multiple reason why that is another bogus assessment.

.Have anything reasonable?

Your now saying the history channel is bogus?

J0ucpy1WYXY

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-04-2012, 09:33 AM

J0ucpy1WYXY
Yes, the History channel has become extremely bogus.

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/attachments/off-topic/15772d1350543774-american-horror-story-asylum-aliens-meme.jpeg

ErnestLynch
11-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Only problem with your comparison is that the networks you mention don't produce these products themselves. The Advertiser owns the network in AJ case and it's goal is to sell gold and silver. Granted, GE owns NBC, which I do not think should be allow, but they do. NBC is a crappy network though. You right.

Wild Cobra
11-04-2012, 03:35 PM

J0ucpy1WYXY
They are a for profit organization like others are. Paid scientists aren't making these decisions either. Besides, with people like you out there, HAARP must be addressed.

LOL...

After the 4 minute mark, it strikes a jet... Planes get hit by lightning all the time and aren't affected! I doubt it could hurt tanks also.

Part one finished. Definitely not done with expert input.

Wild Cobra
11-04-2012, 03:46 PM
The Russian Woodpecker.

Really now, a Submarine communications devise that ends operation in 1989 when the cold war ends...

Wild Cobra
11-04-2012, 04:07 PM
LOL...

Half way through part 3... They think they created an earthquake...

LOL...

This was in "The Ring of Fire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ring_of_Fire)." It isn't uncommon to have magnitude 5 earthquakes here.

Then the end of part 3...

If HAARP is used with Chemtrails....

Ridiculous... This conspiracy theory cannot be so. From what they say, the chemtrails would disappear almost instantly when HAARP was turned on.

Wild Cobra
11-04-2012, 04:22 PM
LOL...

At 2:19 in part 5, they show microwave frequency tropospheric scatter (radio communications) as they talk about weaponizing...

Another BS moment!

mouse
11-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Well then what is the difference when the history channel talks about man evolving from an ape? I love your double standards.

When it comes to age of earth or evolution no one questions what channel it was on and no one questions the outrageous theories.

You guys eat that shit up with a spoon. Now all of a sudden it's a show about something your not familiar with and it's now bogus the channel has alternative motives and the scientists are flakes?

Face it the bottom line is no one outside the top secret facility really knows what HAARP agendas really are and what they can do or try and disrupt with this technology.

That is why I am just posting links to show others don't agree with you i never claimed to be a HAARP expert. unlike Agloco I know when to admit my limitations.

That is why I stick with subjects I have researched thoroughly and thus you all have no choice but to cave when trying to debate me on the issues I am well suited to educate you on.

bVei0uPwp1w

Wild Cobra
11-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Well then what is the difference when the history channel talks about man evolving from an ape? I love your double standards.

What double standard. Please post where I say we evolved from apes. How many times have I mentioned Intelligent Design in such similar conversations?

When it comes to age of earth or evolution no one questions what channel it was on and no one questions the outrageous theories.

It isn't as outrageous, and i know they are only the best agreed upon theories. Where have I indicated such things are factual by age? Now i agree the earth is very, very old. Far older than you say, but I will not attempt to pinpoint an age.

You guys eat that shit up with a spoon. Now all of a sudden it's a show about something your not familiar with and it's now bogus the channel has alternative motives and the scientists are flakes?

On the contrary. I studied electronics since 1970. I had a career in Microwave Communications Systems until 1992. I understand this stuff.

Face it the bottom line is no one outside the top secret facility really knows what HAARP agendas really are and what they can do or try and disrupt with this technology.

Well, I agree there is some top secret possibilities, but just the same. You should expect the types of responses from people like me when you post stuff that is such blatant lies. This is another unfounded conspiracy theory you are believing in. HAARP simply doesn't have the power to do as you and others are claiming.

That is why I am just posting links to show others don't agree with you i never claimed to be a HAARP expert. unlike Agloco I know when to admit my limitations.

You can post all the links you want. I have actually been watching the YouTubes because I find it fascinating how people can be so ignorant, or lie so much about the sciences.

That is why I stick with subjects I have researched thoroughly and thus you all have no choice but to cave when trying to debate me on the issues I am well suited to educate you on.

Researched? With the opinion that all you find on the internet is true?

bVei0uPwp1w

Why are you linking that again?

Wild Cobra
11-05-2012, 03:53 AM
LOL...

I went to The History Channel web site (http://www.history.com/) to find what they say about that video. They must have pulled it. Must be a big embarrassment for them Will you do me a favor and find reference to it at their web site please.

Wild Cobra
11-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Here's one for you:

-kdfnqHYHHU

Your link came from the same series. The series is called "That's Impossible (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1462795/)."

Here's a far cleaner video of the one you posted twice:

DTeT9NMbqXg

Wild Cobra
11-05-2012, 06:36 AM
The HD version is quite clear. Jumped through it to certain points.

HAARP does not send ELF! They can't get the simple science aspects correct. They send modulated HF into the auroral electrojet. There is a newer, more effective method known as geometric modulation (http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/publications/2008-03.pdf). With both ways, the ELF waves are generated in the aurora. It can be done less effectively in the ionosphere like "The Russian Woodpecker" probably did for their subs. Regardless, the antenna array is incapable of those frequencies. The antenna array is more like an intermediate frequency circuit, if you understand radio design. You may wish to challenge my understanding of this. Have at it. I was taught the theories about how Airborne Command Post talks to nuclear subs, and land based systems too when I was in the nuclear theater. Here is what wiki says about one aspect. Keep the 2.5 miles in perspective:

wiki: Operation Looking Glass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Looking_Glass)

If the USSTRATCOM GOC is unable to function in its role, the E-6B TACAMO can assume command of all U.S. nuclear forces. Flying aboard each ABNCP is a crew of 22, which includes an aircrew, an Information Systems Officer and team, an Airborne Emergency Action Officer (an Admiral or General officer), an Intelligence Officer, Meteorologist, and an Airborne Battle Operations Team. In addition to being able to launch ICBMs, the E-6B can communicate Emergency Action Messages (EAM) to nuclear submarines running at depth by extending a 2½-mile-long trailing wire antenna (TWA) for use with the Survivable Low Frequency Communications System (SLFCS).

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/HistChHAARP.png

mouse
11-05-2012, 07:43 PM
I feel the History channel did a great injustice not having you on their show.

Wild Cobra
11-06-2012, 03:16 AM
What do you expect when a "History" channel is diving into "Science?"

Wild Cobra
11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Maybe if I knew more about Civil Engineering, I could change your mind about 9/11 too?

mouse
11-06-2012, 03:35 PM
You could be the GOD Civil Engineering and couldn't change my mind on what my eyes saw.

Wild Cobra
11-06-2012, 04:02 PM
You could be the GOD Civil Engineering and couldn't change my mind on what my eyes saw.
You saw someone plant explosives?

Maybe you should testify to the authorities!