PDA

View Full Version : ladies| do you think chivalry is dead?

Trill Clinton
10-30-2012, 09:17 AM
If so, why?

Seems like this new breed of man could care less about opening doors,giving up a seat so a woman can rest her feets,making sure she gets in the home safely after dropping her off.

lebomb
10-30-2012, 09:57 AM
If so, why?

Seems like this new breed of man could care less about opening doors,giving up a seat so a woman can rest her feets,making sure she gets in the home safely after dropping her off.

OK, I aint a lady, but I can speak for myself and the men I know. Im very chivalrous, and I teach my son to be the same way. I dont believe women should be treated like nothing. Rappers and the swag game has young men thinking you can just stand there and the women will all fall over ya ass. Thats straight up bullshit. Women want to be treated nice..........so many men dog em, that some have given up and turned into straight non caring biatches.

By the way, I went clubin with my g/f this past weekend. All I saw was a group of women dancing together, and then a group of guys on the other side of the dance floor dancing together. WTF!!!!! is going on here???? :(
Dont men and women dance with each other any more?? Also, I didnt hear one fuckin slow song. What happened to men/women grinding on the dance floor to a slow jam??? Man things are all fucked up in my opinion.

:depressed

leemajors
10-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Wasn't it Chappelle who had the bit about women killing chivalry?

mrsmaalox
10-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Yes I believe it's dead, but only because it's an old fashioned notion and we've moved along as a society. Those examples you gave say more about the individual than a particular code of conduct. A dishonest, emotionally lazy man is a much bigger disappointment to me; I really couldn't care less about chivalry.

ididnotnothat
10-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Men are not passing down good manners to their sons like they once did.

lefty
10-30-2012, 03:12 PM
IN today's World, chivalry is for faggots with tiny dicks

Nice guys finish last

ploto
10-30-2012, 06:02 PM

I don't call it chivalry; I just call it being considerate of others. I hold the door for other people, especially older people, and I have gotten up to give my seat to a pregnant woman. If I drop someone off, I make sure they get in OK whoever they are.

Trainwreck2100
10-30-2012, 06:08 PM
you are chivalrous to ladies, women are no longer ladies

DarkReign
10-31-2012, 09:23 AM
you are chivalrous to ladies, women are no longer ladies

Misogynist, yes, but also wholly true. Men arent the same men of yore because women are nothing even remotely like women of yore.

If you were to gauge the difference in gender stereotypes from 50 or 100 years ago, which gender differs the most? Easily women...easily and 95% of the differences are better, more equal representations of a progressive society.

...and yet I do not see women lamenting the death of chivalry. As evidenced by only one response from a known female in this thread purporting the near total unimportance of the topic.

CuckingFunt
10-31-2012, 12:06 PM
Yes, chivalry is dead. Or at least dying. And I say good riddance. I'd much rather people treat each other with genuine respect, regardless of gender, than follow an outdated set of rules out of a sense of obligation.

MsMcGillyCutty
10-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Yes, chivalry is dead. Or at least dying. And I say good riddance. I'd much rather people treat each other with genuine respect, regardless of gender, than follow an outdated set of rules out of a sense of obligation.

I have no issues at all when a man holds a door open for me and treats me like the lady I am. I don't think being a gentlemen is outdated at all.

DMC
10-31-2012, 05:13 PM
We need at least 2 more Koolaid_man type shticks here so we can get dueling fakeapes.

CuckingFunt
10-31-2012, 05:45 PM
I have no issues at all when a man holds a door open for me and treats me like the lady I am. I don't think being a gentlemen is outdated at all.

I said good riddance to chivalry, not to men being gentlemen. Or to people, in general, being polite and respectful. There's a difference.

Trill Clinton
10-31-2012, 05:54 PM
We need at least 2 more Koolaid_man type shticks here so we can get dueling fakeapes.

what's a koolaid_man type shtick?

and why are ST poster so obsessed with black men?

Creepn
10-31-2012, 10:42 PM
If you practice chivalry, you will increase your chances of getting laid. Just a fact of life. Funt's view represent .5% of women imo.

DMC
11-01-2012, 12:13 AM
what's a koolaid_man type shtick?

and why are ST poster so obsessed with black men?
Basically ask nothing but prepubescent sexual questions to women and pretend you're a trophy in bed. Talk about how you can make a girl wet and all the other little pretentious fuck talk fakeapes do.

Pretty sure chivalry has nothing to do with knocking up a teenager and splitting the scene while she collects welfare.

Edward
11-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Pretty sure chivalry has nothing to do with knocking up a teenager and splitting the scene while she collects welfare.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3583649_o.gif

Trill Clinton
11-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Basically ask nothing but prepubescent sexual questions to women and pretend you're a trophy in bed. Talk about how you can make a girl wet and all the other little pretentious fuck talk fakeapes do.

oh ok.

welp never pretended anywhere in my threads i was a trophy in bed.

never talked about how i can make a girl wet lmao.

your last sentence makes no sense.

was that an attempt at a race joke?

if so, it was a failure.