PDA

View Full Version : Is it ever OK to slap a woman?

lebomb
10-31-2012, 09:03 AM
I dont think under any circumstances a man should physically hit a woman. Now that being said, if she is trippin.....a good shakin is in order. Rattle them damn marbles loose if she akin up!!!!

:hat

GoodOdor
10-31-2012, 09:11 AM
Will someone please pink this guy? this shit eating n!gger is worse than Avante, imho.

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Lol no he's not. And it is never okay to slap a woman. It is however, perfectly acceptable to slap the piss out of a bitch.

jeebus
10-31-2012, 09:45 AM
slap a lady, no. slap a woman, yes.

silverblk mystix
10-31-2012, 09:48 AM
Only if she absolutely begs for it. Just sayin'

Latarian Milton
10-31-2012, 09:50 AM
a dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be

Latarian Milton
10-31-2012, 09:57 AM
Will someone please pink this guy? this shit eating n!gger is worse than Avante, imho.
nope, just because he attends or supports utsa it doesn't necessarily mean he's a terrible guy imho, at least he deserves credit for making THIS thread.

Leetonidas
10-31-2012, 10:05 AM
Sean Connery would say yes

lebomb
10-31-2012, 10:14 AM
nope, just because he attends or supports utsa it doesn't necessarily mean he's a terrible guy imho, at least he deserves credit for making THIS thread.

:cry ........... at least someone has a niggras back.

Oh yeah, STFU BadOdor .......... wash ya mammas vag juice outta ya mouf and brush ya mufawkin teef!!!!

Magua
10-31-2012, 10:21 AM
a dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be

:lmao

bus driver
10-31-2012, 12:43 PM
only when youre getting your ass kicked by one :wakeup

Woo Bum-kon
10-31-2012, 12:49 PM
3FgMLROTqJ0

CuckingFunt
10-31-2012, 12:52 PM
I think hitting, in general, is pretty lame.

Blake
10-31-2012, 12:53 PM
I think hitting in general can be considered assault

lebomb
10-31-2012, 01:12 PM
I think hitting in general can be considered assault

Unless you were hit first unprovoked, then you can knock a mufawka out. IMHO

Trill Clinton
10-31-2012, 01:20 PM
it depends.

nobody is above an ass whoopin'.

and if a chick like this is threatening you:

http://i54.tinypic.com/11rd3th.jpg

a slap aint gone cut it. you gone have to beat that bitch to sleep.

lebomb
10-31-2012, 01:27 PM
it depends.

nobody is above an ass whoopin'.

and if a chick like this is threatening you:

http://i54.tinypic.com/11rd3th.jpg

a slap aint gone cut it. you gone have to beat that bitch to sleep.

Trill first of all........is that a woman? Second of all......... is that a human???

SA210
10-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Trill first of all........is that a woman? Second of all......... is that a human???

:lol

SA210
10-31-2012, 01:30 PM
I just saw this posted on someone's facebook right now, reminded me of this thread lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0103uw6q0s

Trill Clinton
10-31-2012, 01:34 PM

fam, yes to both questions.

i was watching this show called beyond scared straight and she was on there.

look at her.

40 years to life with nothing to lose.

she'll shrug off a slap and shank you.

no choice but to put them paws on her.

lebomb
10-31-2012, 01:37 PM

............ she looks like she can go 15rds with Bones Jones

Reck
10-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Women often lose themselves in the heat of the moment.

Have you ever seen a mad woman? You have to bring her back to her senses. I'd say a slap to the face would do just that.

Nothing wrong with that.

DMC
10-31-2012, 10:09 PM
So what if you hit a hermaphrodite? Are the rules still the same?

Hitting your sister is ok.

DMC
10-31-2012, 10:10 PM
But no, I don't think slapping anyone is ok. It rarely happens though when things are ok. Women hit men all the time just for being witty. I've never hit a woman, but that's not to say some don't deserve it.

AussieFanKurt
10-31-2012, 10:25 PM
If she wants to be slapped then it is fine, otherwise no. If you want to hurt her call her fat or something - probably is worse tbh

Blake
11-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Unless you were hit first unprovoked, then you can knock a mufawka out. IMHO

Just be able to prove that you were hitting back in self defense....

Of course, if you're able to prove that she hit first and you can restrain your lolutsa ghetto persona by not knocking her out, you could simply file assault charges.

marini martini
11-01-2012, 08:46 AM
But no, I don't think slapping anyone is ok. It rarely happens though when things are ok. Women hit men all the time just for being witty. I've never hit a woman, but that's not to say some don't deserve it.

IMO,must be a bunch of beat down men in here!

mrsmaalox
11-01-2012, 08:55 AM
I guess what's "witty" to a man is "smart-ass" to a woman :lol

ohmwrecker
11-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Only if during a zombie apocolypse she is losing her shit and you have to slap her to snap her out of it. because you need her help to board up windows and brain the undead.

Bill_Brasky
11-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Naw, would never slap a woman. For me to put my hand on a woman she'd have to be a pretty serious threat, and at that point I ain't settling for no slap.

I do think it's bullshit though that women think they can hit men and it's OK.

ALVAREZ6
11-01-2012, 09:10 PM
I think humans are humans. If you are an adult human and hit another adult human, equal retaliation is acceptable in my opinion. If an unruly bitch punches me, not because I deserved it, but because she can't control her emotions, there's a good chance I hit her right back (especially if she's an annoying, ugly fat bitch)...not to act tough but to teach her a lesson.

ALVAREZ6
11-01-2012, 09:13 PM
I do think it's bullshit though that women think they can hit men and it's OK.
Exactly what I'm saying. If a woman hits a man and the man returns the favor, she shouldn't complain and instead blame her stupid ass self. Much like how I would never hit a 6'6" 280 lb man unprovoked.

Reck
11-01-2012, 09:14 PM
I guess what's "witty" to a man is "smart-ass" to a woman :lol

That's still not a good enough reason to slap a guy though.

HI-FI
11-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Exactly what I'm saying. If a woman hits a man and the man returns the favor, she shouldn't complain and instead blame her stupid ass self. Much like how I would never hit a 6'6" 280 lb man unprovoked.
it is straight up common sense. just like a kids or children shouldn't mess with an adult or else suffer the consequences.

that video of the bus driver captures the situation perfectly. this chick is not only provoking the fight, she initiates the attack. so when the guy puts her in her place, she says she's gonna get her Trill to beat his ass. lol women, they are so good at manipulating and exploiting loopholes.

redzero
11-01-2012, 10:25 PM
I agree with Alvarez. All the people who think men shouldn't hit back are basically saying that women shouldn't be held responsible for their actions.

Jacob1983
11-01-2012, 10:38 PM
What does it say about humanity that we are okay with a man slapping a man, a woman slapping woman, and a woman slapping a man but we are not okay with a man slapping a woman? Is humanity sexist? We say that males and females should be treated equally yet we still view females as weak, powerless, helpless beings.

DMC
11-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Nah, we say that men don't need those equal slapping rights because we do serious damage. A puppy can bite a big dog but the big dog cannot bite a puppy.

Stringer_Bell
11-01-2012, 10:49 PM
It's sexist to believe a female commiting an act of violence shouldn't have to ponder or deal with the possible consequence. Having a pussy doesn't give somebody special rights, if you wanna step to a grown man then you'll be dealt with like a grown man.

See what I did thurrrr? I SAIDDDDD!!!

For tha record tho, I ain't never smacked a female.

Jacob1983
11-01-2012, 10:55 PM
So humans are sexist since we say one group of humans can do something while another can't just because one group has vaginas. Earth will never have males and females as equals with this bullshit.

DPG21920
11-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Nah, we say that men don't need those equal slapping rights because we do serious damage. A puppy can bite a big dog but the big dog cannot bite a puppy.

So if a small man slapped you and you were clearly more physically imposing and could hurt him much more than he can hurt you, not ok to hit him?

purplengold
11-02-2012, 02:34 AM
if she tryna act like a man n pick a fight. i dun hit bitches unless she gotta knife or somtin tho

m>s
11-02-2012, 08:56 AM
DPG talking about small man :lmao

mrsmaalox
11-02-2012, 09:52 AM
That's still not a good enough reason to slap a guy though.

Of course it isn't.

I have never slapped a man or woman. I did however, have a HUGE hissyfit one time and in the process of repeatedly stomping my foot, accidently stomped on the foot of the guy I was arguing with. I was branded as a manbeater for the duration of that relationship :lol

leemajors
11-02-2012, 09:54 AM
"Ain't tryin to be funny, gonna use my fists" - ODB

DMC
11-02-2012, 10:11 AM
So if a small man slapped you and you were clearly more physically imposing and could hurt him much more than he can hurt you, not ok to hit him?

It's not the size of the man in the fight but the size of the fight in the man. Even small men have much more strength, speed and quickness than women. Many times the small guys are the most dangerous.

DPG21920
11-02-2012, 10:13 AM
You didn't answer my question. In my example, I explained this was clearly a man who was physically weaker than you - meaning you could inflict much more pain on him than he could you. In that scenario, if the man slaps you, is it not ok in your book to strike him back?

symple19
11-02-2012, 10:32 AM
I had a crazy drunk bitch (girlfriend of the moment) in the car who was blacked out, ranting and raving about me cheating on her (not true). She started trying to grab the steering wheel and pull us off the road so I backhanded the fuck out of her. Right in the mouth, too. Anyway, she shut up and I was able to drop her off without further incident. Next day, she called me and said she didn't remember anything about the ride home, but that her teeth were sore and the inside of her mouth was fucked up.

I told her she fell :lol She believed me :lmao

There is certainly truth to the term, "slapped some sense into her"

I wouldn't advocate hitting a chick in any other circumstance. Self defense is the only reason, imo. But if she hits you, she damn sure better expect to get hit back. HARD

Trill Clinton
11-02-2012, 10:38 AM
you only hit her once and she calmed down the rest of the ride?

GoodOdor
11-02-2012, 11:02 AM

His pimp hand is strong.

Bill_Brasky
11-02-2012, 11:03 AM
I had a crazy drunk bitch (girlfriend of the moment) in the car who was blacked out, ranting and raving about me cheating on her (not true). She started trying to grab the steering wheel and pull us off the road so I backhanded the fuck out of her. Right in the mouth, too. Anyway, she shut up and I was able to drop her off without further incident. Next day, she called me and said she didn't remember anything about the ride home, but that her teeth were sore and the inside of her mouth was fucked up.

I told her she fell :lol She believed me :lmao

There is certainly truth to the term, "slapped some sense into her"

I wouldn't advocate hitting a chick in any other circumstance. Self defense is the only reason, imo. But if she hits you, she damn sure better expect to get hit back. HARD

I honestly can't blame you in that situation, she could have killed you.

Trill Clinton
11-02-2012, 11:27 AM
His pimp hand is strong.

lol i see.

mrsmaalox
11-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Didn't you have a sig one time with a man on the ground dead and a women stepping on him with the smoking gun? I'm not sure if I believe your little foot stomping story.

Ha, yep I did. I'm a classic film buff and that photo was an homage to the Motion Picture Production Code of the 1930's.

But really, just ask anyone----I'm a screamer, not a hitter ;)

The Gemini Method
11-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Normally I don't condone any violence towards anyone--but there was a crazy Korean ex-gf (who doesn't have one?) who tried to come at me with a knife because she thought I was sleeping with her friend (not true/but I wish it were at least back then...). I shoved her to the side took the knife from her and then proceeded to chop the green onions up and prepare dinner. Being that I was a broke college student at the time, I now had the only sharp knife in my apartment and made sure she knew it. Dinner was quiet and she later apologize. Bitch was carazyyy though...

symple19
11-02-2012, 12:34 PM

Yeah, she even shut up... Just kinda sat there until I got her back to her apartment when, of course, I had to help her to the door and unlock it for her. It was literally like I knocked some sense into her. Blacked out people do some crazy shit. I've mos def done my share as well.

silverblk mystix
11-02-2012, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=Stringer_Bell;6170317]It's sexist to believe a female commiting an act of violence shouldn't have to ponder or deal with the possible consequence. Having a pussy doesn't give somebody special rights, if you wanna step to a grown man then you'll be dealt with like a grown man.

See what I did thurrrr? I SAIDDDDD!!!

Obviously you dont get around much in the real world...

Reck
11-02-2012, 03:56 PM
But really, just ask anyone----I'm a screamer, not a hitter ;)

Ohh sounds hot.

Avante
11-03-2012, 12:29 PM
I can't imagine being in a situation when slapping a female is an option. I guess if one jumped out of the bushes and attacked me I could probably do whatever it took to protect myself but other than that violence towards women, nay that's for rednecks and goat roppers.

silverblk mystix
11-03-2012, 05:21 PM
I can't imagine being in a situation when slapping a female is an option. I guess if one jumped out of the bushes and attacked me I could probably do whatever it took to protect myself but other than that violence towards women, nay that's for rednecks and goat roppers.

Well, sometimes you have no choice...for example...

What if that Back to Basics "life coach" poster got in your face and tried to impede your progress...I would probably have no choice but to slap the shit outta that bleeding vagina...:lmao

Avante
11-03-2012, 11:13 PM
I just couldn't do it, I remember wrestling around with my older sisters (3) and how by 16 I could take all them on and win. Women are weaklings compare to us men.

symple19
11-04-2012, 03:36 AM
Welcome back, Avante

ErnestLynch
11-04-2012, 06:06 PM
I hear pimps use car antennas to whip women. Is this true ?

Spursfan092120
11-04-2012, 06:16 PM

i was watching this show called beyond scared straight and she was on there.

look at her.

40 years to life with nothing to lose.

she'll shrug off a slap and shank you.

Saw that episode myself..that chick scared the shit out of me...

JudynTX
11-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Your threads are about as bad as Avante's.

lebomb
11-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Your threads are about as bad as Avante's.

........... actually they are much worse.

JudynTX
11-06-2012, 11:31 AM
........... actually they are much worse.

Come on man, step up your game.

DMC
11-06-2012, 09:34 PM
You didn't answer my question. In my example, I explained this was clearly a man who was physically weaker than you - meaning you could inflict much more pain on him than he could you. In that scenario, if the man slaps you, is it not ok in your book to strike him back?

It depends on why he hits me. If I deserved it, probably not. If he was trying to rob me, I would defend myself. There's a difference in defense and offense. I wouldn't go all WSHH on ass. I would warn him, then probably buy him a beer or whatever little people drink.

DMC
11-06-2012, 09:35 PM
I just couldn't do it, I remember wrestling around with my older sisters (3) and how by 16 I could take all them on and win. Women are weaklings compare to us men.

Is that when your kids were conceived?

DMC
11-06-2012, 09:37 PM

Goat roppers?

DMC
11-06-2012, 09:39 PM
I will say this though, if I was like a midget, I would probably hit a woman just because she could kick my ass if I didn't fight back. I think the chivalry thing isn't for midgets. I hate midgets.

Latarian Milton
11-06-2012, 09:52 PM
the size of a man's body never matters as much to a woman as that of his dick does imho. even a small man like 5'6 something may still be a beast on the basketball court or in the bedroom

DMC
11-06-2012, 10:06 PM
the size of a man's body never matters as much to a woman as that of his dick does imho. even a small man like 5'6 something may still be a beast on the basketball court or in the bedroom

Unless he's Asian then he's probably not even picked to play and probably gets slapped around by his wife in the bedroom because he was sleeping with his back to her.

Nathan89
11-07-2012, 03:31 AM

The woman is the stupid puppy that doesn't know any better...right? Damn shame you see women as someone that need to be protected from the consequences of their actions. Why do you treat women like children?

DMC
11-07-2012, 05:55 PM
The woman is the stupid puppy that doesn't know any better...right? Damn shame you see women as someone that need to be protected from the consequences of their actions. Why do you treat women like children?

I don't. I know the difference between hitting out of anger and hitting for defensive purposes. Do you hit your children out of anger, as a consequence or do you do it at all, even as a learning tool? I do not need to defend myself against a woman. I can either dodge or just out run her. Those "consequences" seem more readily available for a woman than for a man. Many of you will cower to a dominant male, but will bow up on a female in a heartbeat. Justify beating up a man, not a woman. Any man can smack a woman down, there's nothing to be gained and women don't have the instinct to assert dominance. They are emotional and often hit out of emotional overload. If I ever hit a woman I would feel like shit later. I don't want to feel like shit later.

Also, I don't hang in crowds with women who try to act like men so the opportunity never presents itself.

Your reaction is a consequence of your choices, unless you're saying other people control you. If you think you're teaching a woman a lesson, you're the one treating her like a child.

Woo Bum-kon
11-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Children aren't the only ones who need to be taught lessons. A woman being hit back by a man is a great learning experience.

Nathan89
11-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Do you hit your children.

Those "consequences" seem more readily available for a woman than for a man.

Many of you will cower to a dominant male, but will bow up on a female in a heartbeat.

They are emotional and often hit out of emotional overload.

I don't have any.

Fortunately for them they have control over whether or not they receive those consequences and therefore how readily available they are is irrelevant.

Yes, as an adult you have to assess the risk of the actions you're about to choose. I expect the same from my equal female counterpart.

Sounds like a child that can't control their actions and doesn't know how to express themselves. Wow you really do view women as children.

DMC
11-07-2012, 10:07 PM
I don't have any.

Fortunately for them they have control over whether or not they receive those consequences and therefore how readily available they are is irrelevant.

So you are saying that a woman controls your actions.

Yes, as an adult you have to assess the risk of the actions you're about to choose. I expect the same from my equal female counterpart.

So you will assess the risk to responding to a bigger male, but not the decency in hitting a female?

Sounds like a child that can't control their actions and doesn't know how to express themselves. Wow you really do view women as children.
No, I view them as women. Some of you spent too much time shooting fake soldiers online to have ever developed the masculine quality of an alpha male.

I'm guessing you're in your early to mid 20's. People that age tend to think everyone is trying to run over them and they don't temper their response, they just lash out because "it's my right". Sure you have the right to respond and hit a woman, but that doesn't mean you should and as you age and mature, you will probably see it that way as well.

DPG21920
11-07-2012, 10:13 PM
So then you would not hit a man with a woman's physical strength ^

DMC
11-07-2012, 10:19 PM
So then you would not hit a man with a woman's physical strength ^

Probably not unless I had no choice. Men, regardless of their physical strength, are more aggressive than women.

But there's two different sets of reasons at work here: 1 that says I will not hit a woman, and one that says I don't need to hit a weak man. I have nothing to prove, and beating up a weak man does nothing for me. Hitting a woman is out of the question.

DMC
11-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Let's say a 90 year old man slaps you because you did something to offend him. Would you hit him back? If not, why? Didn't he choose the consequence when he hit you?

Nathan89
11-07-2012, 10:29 PM
So you are saying that a woman controls your actions.

So you will assess the risk to responding to a bigger male, but not the decency in hitting a female?

No, I view them as women. Some of you spent too much time shooting fake soldiers online to have ever developed the masculine quality of an alpha male.

I'm guessing you're in your early to mid 20's. People that age tend to think everyone is trying to run over them and they don't temper their response, they just lash out because "it's my right". Sure you have the right to respond and hit a woman, but that doesn't mean you should and as you age and mature, you will probably see it that way as well.

No, I'm saying they won't suffer the consequences of being hit if their actions don't ask for it.

Of course I will assess the risk of hitting someone larger than me. I presume any intelligent adult would do the same. I would like to think women are intelligent adults. Therefore if they hit me I will assume they assessed the risk and are willing to suffer the consequences.

You treat them as children and your words describing them are comparable to how most would describe children. If treating women like children is a characteristic of an alpha male then I don't want to be an alpha male. I'm not saying you should beat the shit out of them but you should respond with hit that has slightly more force than the one they gave you. Then proceed to restrain them if possible or walk away. This is an appropriate measure to take to break a bad habit that women have these days. With "alpha male" tactics they will continue to hit people in the future.

Nathan89
11-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Let's say a 90 year old man slaps you because you did something to offend him. Would you hit him back? If not, why? Didn't he choose the consequence when he hit you?

Comparing women to a senile old man. :lmao

DMC
11-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Comparing women to a senile old man. :lmao

You cannot maintain a stance.

1. You will hit women because they hit you first
2. It's they who make the choice to suffer the consequences (in this case you hitting them).
3. It doesn't matter than the woman is weaker (see #2).
4. You admit you would think twice about retaliation if a more dominant man hit you.

Because of #s 1 and 3, it's established that you do not weigh the strength of the individual who hits you when you decide to hit back, unless that individual is obviously stronger than you. Ergo you will hit a weaker person because of #2.

There seems to be a conflict between #4 and #2. They cannot both be true. If you think twice before deciding, then it's not they who make the choice, it's you. If it's they who make the choice to be hit, then #4 is invalid and you should automatically hit anyone who hits you first, elderly, larger man, smaller man, woman, child as it's not your choice who you hit.

Ergo, if a 90 year old man hits you, according to your somewhat inconsistent reasoning, you would hit them back because it's they who choose to suffer the consequences of hitting someone.

Don't try to dodge that by feigning amusement at the logic I'm handily stuffing up your lily white ass.

DMC
11-07-2012, 11:50 PM
No, I'm saying they won't suffer the consequences of being hit if their actions don't ask for it.
I address this below. Thanks for reinforcing your view though. It will make it harder for you to continue along this line of reasoning without getting off into a "you mad" tangent.

Of course I will assess the risk of hitting someone larger than me. I presume any intelligent adult would do the same. I would like to think women are intelligent adults. Therefore if they hit me I will assume they assessed the risk and are willing to suffer the consequences.

Thanks again. Your admission here that it's you who makes the choice flies directly in the face of your statement just prior to this.

You treat them as children and your words describing them are comparable to how most would describe children. Since you don't have children, you probably are just speaking hypothetically. I have doled out punishment to a child of mine for reasons of lessons and prevention. If you think hitting a woman is for the same thing, you're just adding fuel to the already blazing "I cannot think clearly" fire.

If treating women like children is a characteristic of an alpha male then I don't want to be an alpha male.Alpha male isn't something you seek to become. It's a trait you either are or you are not. Alpha males don't need to even say they are, and I don't mean the roided dipshits with their caps on backwards and a sleeveless Billabong shirt who've mastered facebook poses.

I'm not saying you should beat the shit out of them but you should respond with hit that has slightly more force than the one they gave you.Now you are saying you have the control. Why not hit them how you would a man? Why the exception with the use of force? Your logic is a house of cards and it's falling.

Then proceed to restrain them if possible or walk away. This is an appropriate measure to take to break a bad habit that women have these days. With "alpha male" tactics they will continue to hit people in the future.
Would you restrain an man if possible and walk away? You've already admitted to having a double standard. From here it's just a matter of degree.

I want to conclude with this: If you think an angry woman is more reasonable than a senile old man, you've not lived with one very long.

Avante
11-07-2012, 11:50 PM
The bottom line is any man cool with slapping/bulling women is a fucking punk and needs his ass kicked.

DMC
11-07-2012, 11:54 PM
The bottom line is any man cool with slapping/bulling women is a fucking punk and needs his ass kicked.

He's not talking about bullying, stop building strawmen. He's talking about retaliation. It's not ok to retaliate against a woman for many reasons, not the least of which is that their bodies are much more delicate than ours. Unless you have no options, you will always come out ahead if you do not hit a woman back, always.

Avante
11-08-2012, 12:04 AM
He's not talking about bullying, stop building strawmen. He's talking about retaliation. It's not ok to retaliate against a woman for many reasons, not the least of which is that their bodies are much more delicate than ours. Unless you have no options, you will always come out ahead if you do not hit a woman back, always.

What guy hangs around women who could kick his ass? Most all of us have a woman we have to open the catsup bottle for. Yep, you never hit/slap/punch a woman unless its a very strange situation.

DMC
11-08-2012, 12:06 AM
What guy hangs around women who could kick his ass? Most all of us have a woman we have to open the catsup bottle for. Yep, you never hit/slap/punch a woman unless its a very strange situation.

The question wasn't "would it ever happen?" but "if it did".

Nathan89
11-08-2012, 12:14 AM
You cannot maintain a stance.

1. You will hit women because they hit you first
2. It's they who make the choice to suffer the consequences (in this case you hitting them).
3. It doesn't matter than the woman is weaker (see #2).
4. You admit you would think twice about retaliation if a more dominant man hit you.

Because of #s 1 and 3, it's established that you do not weigh the strength of the individual who hits you when you decide to hit back, unless that individual is obviously stronger than you. Ergo you will hit a weaker person because of #2.

There seems to be a conflict between #4 and #2. They cannot both be true. If you think twice before deciding, then it's not they who make the choice, it's you. If it's they who make the choice to be hit, then #4 is invalid and you should automatically hit anyone who hits you first, elderly, larger man, smaller man, woman, child as it's not your choice who you hit.

Ergo, if a 90 year old man hits you, according to your somewhat inconsistent reasoning, you would hit them back because it's they who choose to suffer the consequences of hitting someone.

Don't try to dodge that by feigning amusement at the logic I'm handily stuffing up your lily white ass.

I would weigh the strength of a weaker person in regards to how much force I put into the consequences. If the person is stronger than me I'm not in a position to dish out consequences. So number 2 has the caveat of me being capable of providing the consequences.

Variables to consider before hitting a 90yo is that they have a good chance of being senile. Also hitting them not going teach them a lesson that will prevent them from hitting other people for the next 30+ years.

DMC
11-08-2012, 12:17 AM
I would weigh the strength of a weaker person in regards to how much force I put into the consequences. If the person is stronger than me I'm not in a position to dish out consequences. Which means not dishing out consequences is also an option.

So number 2 has the caveat of me being capable of providing the consequences. You can always hit back. You might get your ass kicked but that doesn't mean you cannot return fire unless you are simply incapacitated (knocked the fuck out).

Variables to consider before hitting a 90yo is that they have a good chance of being senile. Also hitting them not going teach them a lesson that will prevent them from hitting other people for the next 30+ years. So then you are treating the woman like a child by trying to teach her lessons she can use in the next 30 years. You're therefore mentoring her.

It also means you have the choice on doling out consequences, so why pretend you don't have that choice when the target is a weaker person?

You either treat her like a man or you treat her like a woman. If you do not differentiate, you probably should not be around too many women to begin with.

Avante
11-08-2012, 12:21 AM
The question wasn't "would it ever happen?" but "if it did".

Actually there is no reason ever to "slap" a woman. If you are being attack, like she has some weapon you are going to knock her on her ass. So no on ever slapping a woman.

DMC
11-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Actually there is no reason ever to "slap" a woman. If you are being attack, like she has some weapon you are going to knock her on her ass. So no on ever slapping a woman.

Someone should have slapped your mother when you crawled out of that rancid gaping maw between her legs.

Nathan89
11-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Now you are saying you have the control. Why not hit them how you would a man? Why the exception with the use of force? Your logic is a house of cards and it's falling.

Would you restrain an man if possible and walk away? You've already admitted to having a double standard. From here it's just a matter of degree.

I want to conclude with this: If you think an angry woman is more reasonable than a senile old man, you've not lived with one very long.

Because most of my reasoning for hitting a women it to give them what they should get for those actions. With a hopeful goal that they will stop hitting men in the future. If I'm hitting a guy it's going to be more for protection and I would therefore try to hit with a different force.

Probably.

Women only do this shit because of people like you that let them get away with it.

Avante
11-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Someone should have slapped your mother when you crawled out of that rancid gaping maw between her legs.

You will never out grow that silly junior high bullshit will you? Then you wonder why I'd see you as some fucking redneck shooting whatever moved just for kicks. Dude, there are tons of kids here save that stupid bullshit for them, ok?

DMC
11-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Because most of my reasoning for hitting a women it to give them what they should get for those actions. With a hopeful goal that they will stop hitting men in the future. If I'm hitting a guy it's going to be more for protection and I would therefore try to hit with a different force.

Probably.

Women only do this shit because of people like you that let them get away with it.

Proof that you treat women like a parent treats a child, doling out punishment based on the actions of the child for corrective measures.

DMC
11-08-2012, 11:31 AM
You will never out grow that silly junior high bullshit will you? Then you wonder why I'd see you as some fucking redneck shooting whatever moved just for kicks. Dude, there are tons of kids here save that stupid bullshit for them, ok?

I haven't wondered anything about you, fat ass.

redzero
11-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Proof that you treat women like a parent treats a child, doling out punishment based on the actions of the child for corrective measures.

Parents aren't the only ones who do that, and that's not a bad thing.

Nathan89
11-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Parents aren't the only ones who do that, and that's not a bad thing.

Based on the premise that only children get taught lessons he convinced himself that I treat women as children. In reality he believes women are incapable of emotional self regulation.

DMC
11-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Based on the premise that only children get taught lessons he convinced himself that I treat women as children. In reality he believes women are incapable of emotional self regulation.

Let's go back a few posts to the point where you came into the thread:

This was the first mention of treating women like children. You claim that I treat women like children because I do not strike back, as if that means I don't hold them accountable. They can be accountable without being hit. I could easily file charges on a woman who went overboard and assaulted me. I could do a number of things. Hitting back is a gut reaction that you just don't control because you figure you can beat her ass. You then blame that on her as if you had no choice. It's odd that you had a choice if a man hit you though. You prefer to "teach a lesson" which flies in the face of your above point of "emotional self regulation". If they need to be regulated, why do you say they can regulate themselves? Why don't the men also need to be regulated or is your concern only those weaker than you?

The truth is you are a reactionary creature but not a moron. There's no danger in slapping most women, so that's really why you're doing it, because you can get revenge and not pay the penalty of a beat down.

Nathan89
11-08-2012, 06:18 PM
This was the first mention of treating women like children. You claim that I treat women like children because I do not strike back, as if that means I don't hold them accountable. They can be accountable without being hit. I could easily file charges on a woman who went overboard and assaulted me. I could do a number of things. Hitting back is a gut reaction that you just don't control because you figure you can beat her ass. You then blame that on her as if you had no choice. It's odd that you had a choice if a man hit you though. You prefer to "teach a lesson" which flies in the face of your above point of "emotional self regulation". If they need to be regulated, why do you say they can regulate themselves? Why don't the men also need to be regulated or is your concern only those weaker than you?

The truth is you are a reactionary creature but not a moron. There's no danger in slapping most women, so that's really why you're doing it, because you can get revenge and not pay the penalty of a beat down.

That wasn't the only reason I claimed you treat women like children.

Did I say that? I don't recall that feel free to quote me.

I believe they can regulate themselves but choose not to because most "men" allow them to hit on them. They simply don't self regulate like regular adults because people treat them differently. Which leads them to hitting people. Then men like you excusing these actions because they are emotional.

If I am incapable of regulating someone how do suppose I do that?

I just want to give them what they deserve. I can't give it to someone larger than me because I'm not capable. You want to allow these action to persist into the future towards a growing number of people. I don't. BTW, the cops aren't going to do shit. Tbh, you are more likely to get in trouble than she is unless you have witnesses.

DMC
11-08-2012, 06:44 PM
That wasn't the only reason I claimed you treat women like children.

Irrelevant. You introduced the accusation but I've showed that it applies to you instead.

Did I say that? I don't recall that feel free to quote me.

Variables to consider before hitting a 90yo is that they have a good chance of being senile. Also hitting them not going teach them a lesson that will prevent them from hitting other people for the next 30+ years.

I believe they can regulate themselves but choose not to because most "men" allow them to hit on them. They simply don't self regulate like regular adults because people treat them differently. Which leads them to hitting people. Then men like you excusing these actions because they are emotional.

So you think they have a choice when they hit but you do not?

If I am incapable of regulating someone how do suppose I do that?

So you make the assessment on the fly that a man can get away with hitting you but a woman cannot.

I just want to give them what they deserve. I can't give it to someone larger than me because I'm not capable. You want to allow these action to persist into the future towards a growing number of people. I don't. BTW, the cops aren't going to do shit. Tbh, you are more likely to get in trouble than she is unless you have witnesses. When you say "I want to...", why do you want to? Are you trying to serve a higher purpose? Isn't it a retaliation that you feel comfortable initiating? If you want to give them what they deserve, you would have to know them. Just because someone hits you doesn't mean they deserve to be hit back (old men for example, they are weaker and you can hit them and not worry). So it comes down to whether or not you can get by with hitting back. Of course I want to hit them when they hit me, I want to knock the shit out of them initially, but I don't. That's called restraint. You can deal with them without hitting. Hitting back just means you get hit again, possibly by the man in the scene who you won't be able to regulate.

DPG21920
11-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Shhhh, girl ^

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2012, 08:20 PM
I dont think under any circumstances a man should physically hit a woman. Now that being said, if she is trippin.....a good shakin is in order. Rattle them damn marbles loose if she akin up!!!!

:hat

yes....i will smack the shit outta her ass.... I will dick slap her, tit fuck her, spit in her ass, shoot my load in her face...twist her fucking arms back ...make her gag and choke, contort her body, make her cry...might even piss on her and generally curse her out....and hey I'd do the same shit to her mama if given the chance :hat

Nathan89
11-08-2012, 08:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KnKifxUZZJU

Timelapse of what happens when people treat girls the way you do.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey bro, how are your Lakers doing?

DMC
11-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Shhhh, girl ^

Don't think I didn't know your "smaller, weaker man" questions were about self preservation.

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Hey bro, how are your Lakers doing?

u barkin up the wrong tree...I simply don't talk basketball anymore....not interested therefore I don't care....it's all about politics and the bullshit Club Forum for me....

Avante
11-09-2012, 03:25 AM
If I saw a man slap a woman I'd break both his fucking arms.

lakerhaterade
11-09-2012, 03:38 AM
If I saw a man slap a woman I'd break both his fucking arms.
You wouldn't do shit, pussy wussy faggot.