PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Which team would GNob be the best 6th man for? Championship(s)?

Fabbs
10-31-2012, 06:46 PM
Frank Ramsey (for Wild Cobra and co. or younger NBA historians)
Bobby Jones 76ers
Kevin McHale
Corny Maxwell
Billy Walton 1986
Bob Horry

The NBA has had some great 6th men who most definitely were key contributers to legitimate Championships. A lot left former teams to Champ.

While PollyAnna Popper Spurfan refuses to admit Ginobilis chances of winning another championship with current coach is at zero, you know it and i know.
While Spurfan one and all would miss GNob on the Spurs, true lovers of fairness would like to see him get another shot at a title.
Where could GNob thrive with reduced minutes on a good team with current Championship caliber coach (at least one who will not block chances) to ring up again?
1. Miami Heat. I like it.
2. OKC with Beardo gone this could be a good fit
3. Clippers. Could be interesting.
4. Chicago. I dunno with Roses knee never being the same, that window might have come and quickly gone.

Boston. Window has passed.
Dallas. Ditto
Houston. naw not with Beardo now on the team.
WWE Lakers. Per previous thread, far to much class to pursue a rigged wrestling style belt.

Where do you see GNob contributing to a Championship?

Fabbs
11-18-2012, 12:23 PM
20 pts 4 assists 5-7 treys in only 23 minutes.

GoodOdor
11-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Manu averages for this year: 9.9 points per game on 42% from the field, 29% from 3, 3.9 assists to 2.6 turnovers.

Right now, he barely belongs on an NBA roster.

ElNono
11-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Manu averages for this year: 9.9 points per game on 42% from the field, 29% from 3, 3.9 assists to 2.6 turnovers.

As bad as that looks, that's still substantially better than what Metta World Peace posted for the *entire last season*

GoodOdor
11-18-2012, 04:04 PM
As bad as that looks, that's still substantially better than what Metta World Peace posted for the *entire last season*

Tbh, I wouldn't even trade Metta for him at this point.....how many games has he missed already due to being old and injury prone?

ElNono
11-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Tbh, I wouldn't even trade Metta for him at this point.....how many games has he missed already due to being old and injury prone?

He only missed 2 games this season, out of 10... I wouldn't trade GNob for Artest either, tbh... Ron Ron has been done for a while, he just needs to figure it out.

irishock
11-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Would you trade SJax for Artest?

Juggity
11-18-2012, 05:16 PM

I wouldn't.

Jack has brought some solid D so far this season. His offensive production outclasses MWP as well.

Spursfan092120
11-18-2012, 06:42 PM

With Kobe as your star, over half your team doesn't get those averages.

GoodOdor
11-18-2012, 06:43 PM
With Kobe as your star, over half your team doesn't get those averages.

Brannon, your post doesn't make sense. Did you have Manu's dick in your hands while typing it?

Spursfan092120
11-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Brannon, your post doesn't make sense. Did you have Manu's dick in your hands while typing it?
Let's see...you say he barely deserves to be on a roster because of those averages. I say over half your team doesn't average that. So basically I'm telling you that over half your team doesn't deserve to be on an NBA roster. Try to keep up...I don't want to have to explain it again, son.

Trainwreck2100
11-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Frank Ramsey (for Wild Cobra and co. or younger NBA historians)
Bobby Jones 76ers
Kevin McHale
Corny Maxwell
Billy Walton 1986
Bob Horry

The NBA has had some great 6th men who most definitely were key contributers to legitimate Championships. A lot left former teams to Champ.

While PollyAnna Popper Spurfan refuses to admit Ginobilis chances of winning another championship with current coach is at zero, you know it and i know.
While Spurfan one and all would miss GNob on the Spurs, true lovers of fairness would like to see him get another shot at a title.
Where could GNob thrive with reduced minutes on a good team with current Championship caliber coach (at least one who will not block chances) to ring up again?
1. Miami Heat. I like it.
2. OKC with Beardo gone this could be a good fit
3. Clippers. Could be interesting.
4. Chicago. I dunno with Roses knee never being the same, that window might have come and quickly gone.

Boston. Window has passed.
Dallas. Ditto
Houston. naw not with Beardo now on the team.
WWE Lakers. Per previous thread, far to much class to pursue a rigged wrestling style belt.

Where do you see GNob contributing to a Championship?
First this is Avante level retarded

You're a retard if you don't think that trade is good for the Lakers

ElNono
11-18-2012, 07:38 PM

Negative

Killakobe81
11-19-2012, 03:14 AM
Manu in a.dantoni offense would be sick. He always torches the Suns (nuggs too) uptempo offense is made for him. His streaky shooting ans turnovers matter less with increased possessions. Plus he plays best in wild games.