PDA

View Full Version : Hey Spurs fans

BUMP
10-31-2012, 07:18 PM
I experienced something you will never experience. I watched the team I have followed since I was 8 years old win a national championship. I was a fan back in 1987 when we lost to LA. I was a fan back when the wheels fell off the franchise back in 1992. I was a fan and had to endure losing to Miami back in 2006. I endured McWilliams, Nelson and Johnson having blowout losses to the Timberwolves.

Fact is it was all worth it see us win the MNC. You can say what you want, but Rick is a better coach than anything you have ever had in San Antonio and if he were at San Antonio win or lose he would be a legend just like he is at Dallas. When your city wins something, anything then you can judge Rick but until then you don't know what you are talking about.

He needs to be replaced, there is no doubt about it, but he goes out with dignity and respect he has earned.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-31-2012, 07:19 PM
WTF TUBERVILLE!? GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS, GET YOUR COORDINATORS HEADS OF OUT YOUR ASS, AND GET DOEGES HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND FUCKING PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!!! YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO FUCKING PISS ME OFF!!!!!!

Axe Murderer
10-31-2012, 07:33 PM
WTF TUBERVILLE!? GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS, GET YOUR COORDINATORS HEADS OF OUT YOUR ASS, AND GET DOEGES HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND FUCKING PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!!! YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO FUCKING PISS ME OFF!!!!!!

I have to be honest bro our time here together has come to an end. I don't know about you but I plan to recover from this by sitting up in my room listening to MCR and cutting myself. Basically it will be like high school all over again.

Let me leave you with some parting advice though. I can see from your utilization of racial slurs and other offensive material that you like to live life on the edge. These kinds of things can be dangerous and I know the allure can be appealing but I would advise you to not go chasing any waterfalls, honestly I believe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and by that I mean talking about UA bball on your user page with that other UA kid whats his name. I know that you're stubborn and strong willed I can just see that just by the way you you came back from being banned 754 different times and I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I truly think you're moving too fast. Remember; life is a marathon not a sprint.

C'est la vie.