jeebus
11-01-2012, 07:34 AM
:lol Steve Kidd

Edward
11-01-2012, 07:45 AM
jeebus, what the fuck is your sig?

jeebus
11-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Edward, it's from a local car commercial last year in SA that featured Neal and a bunch of underage teens in volleyball or basketball uniforms. It obviously ended up well for the former rapist, as you can see.

resistanze
11-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Didn't he also say Nash would avg like 10+ assist? :lol

Just you wait! So many weapons!

Edward
11-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Edward (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18348), it's from a local car commercial last year in SA that featured Neal and a bunch of underage teens in volleyball or basketball uniforms. It obviously ended up well for the former rapist, as you can see.
The chick with the braces has a huge fuckin underbite, she's the Messican Michelle Obama with that horse face. You'd think they could make a commercial with better looking underaged teens. I don't think Cubansucks would even whack off to those girls.

jeebus
11-01-2012, 08:19 AM
here you go son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGjeCbcK28w

underbite girl is ugly as sin

lefty
11-01-2012, 08:24 AM
The Laker's best player is Canadian and has a girly knee :lol

Edward
11-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Dwight Howard is Canadian?

lefty
11-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Dwight Howard is Canadian?

Robert Sacre

Edward
11-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Oh I get it

It's funny because you called a bench warmer LA's best player

midnightpulp
11-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Acquire run 'n gun point guard but fail to complement him with players who can run. Acquire run 'n gun point guard knowing full well you'll be in a half-court set 99.999999% of the time. Did I forget to mention he's 38 with chronic back problems and comes at a cost of 9 million per year?

That Mitch is a daggum genius, I tell you.

Lincoln
11-01-2012, 12:30 PM
He's already breaking down without Phoenix's training staff

JMarkJohns
11-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Suns will trade you their medical staff for a couple of the Lakers Title banners! We'll just sew a Suns logo patch over where it says Lakers.

lefty
11-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Oh I get it

It's funny because you called a bench warmer LA's best player

Actually I meant Nash you moron

Clipper Nation
11-01-2012, 01:33 PM
:lol Smush Nash

lefty
11-01-2012, 01:33 PM
:lol Smush Nash

Smash :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

The_Worlds_finest
11-01-2012, 05:50 PM
LOL giving a 38 year old a 3 year 27mil$ deal.

timtonymanu
11-01-2012, 05:54 PM
here you go son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGjeCbcK28w

underbite girl is ugly as sin

rofl at Neal and Tiago's acting.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-01-2012, 06:05 PM
There's a shot somewhere of Nash wide open at the 3 pt wing with noone near him and Kobe taking a contested turnaround with Nash's man sagged in on him.

It's bad enough that they turned him into a spot up shooter but to chuck up contested jumpers when he is a wide open spot up shooter is divine comedy.

JMarkJohns
11-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Nash isn't that great of a spot-up shooter. Probably on par with Kobe's chucking. Nash is best off the dribble. It's astonishing how drastically his pull-up-to-spot-up percentage decrease is..

TIMMYtoZO
11-01-2012, 06:18 PM
:lol Lakers
:lol at the rest of the NBA teams trying so hard to knock Miami off their throne

FuzzyLumpkins
11-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Nash isn't that great of a spot-up shooter. Probably on par with Kobe's chucking. Nash is best off the dribble. It's astonishing how drastically his pull-up-to-spot-up percentage decrease is..

This only makes the Lakers braintrust seem that much more incompetent.

Raven
11-01-2012, 06:39 PM

Nash is one of the three best shooters of the decade exactly because he shoots only in the way he knows it will go in, that involves a specific position, a specific balance and stuff.. what makes him better than kobe is exactly that he does not force shots from everywhere. making him a spot up shooter that shoots every time he's open is simply wrong.

LkrFan
11-01-2012, 06:48 PM
:lol - funny thread.

NRHector
11-01-2012, 06:57 PM
:lol - funny thread.

so are the Lakes right now :lol

JMarkJohns
11-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Nash is one of the three best shooters of the decade exactly because he shoots only in the way he knows it will go in, that involves a specific position, a specific balance and stuff.. what makes him better than kobe is exactly that he does not force shots from everywhere. making him a spot up shooter that shoots every time he's open is simply wrong.

Well put. Furthermore, it's him manipulating the defense with screens and transition motion that puts him in the best places for those ideal shots. At this age, he isn't doing the Rip Hamilton/Reggie Miller half-court screen motion offense, and this spot up, set-shot where he stands and waits doesn't put him in those ideal spots. I saw it with the Suns attempt at Shaq-led inside-out offense, and I've seen it countless times where he'd rather receive a pass and re-start the dribble process or around-the-horn passes than shoot.

Me saying Kobe's percentages are equal to Nash was a joke, BTW, though Nash's percentages off spot-up are very pedestrian.

LkrFan
11-01-2012, 07:19 PM
so are the Lakes right now :lol

:lol Get your laughs in now while they are still trying to figure it out. :tu

midnightpulp
11-01-2012, 08:08 PM

Unless Doc Brown shows up in El Segundo with a DeLorean and a suitcase full of plutonium to turn back the clock on your old ass roster, Lakers ain't figuring shit out. Your jizz-glazed homer glasses are still preventing you from seeing just how fundamentally flawed this team is.

Tell the genius Mitch that it wasn't the brightest idea to sign a run 'n gun, broke down PG when the offense is going to be in a half-court set nearly 100 percent of the time. Nor was it the brightest idea to not surround said run 'n gun, broke down PG with some wing athletes who can get up and down the floor. The Lakers are a clusterfuck of incompatibility, just like last year. But at least Sessions was able to penetrate in the half-court. You just better hope Dwight can continue to gobble up offensive boards and that Kobe consistently makes those late in the shot clock attempts. Otherwise, the Lakers will continue to struggle to put 100 on the board throughout the season. And let's not even talk about your putrid perimeter defense.

Yeah, no one is paying for their basketball reasons.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-01-2012, 08:14 PM
The 'flip the switch' schtick has been fail for years now. You have Mr. Potatohead doing the figuring.

John Hollinger called it 7 seconds or more. If you are not giving Nash the ball and having him push the tempo then you are misusing him. Now you have Steve Blake running the show.

midnightpulp
11-01-2012, 08:21 PM
The 'flip the switch' schtick has been fail for years now. You have Mr. Potatohead doing the figuring.

John Hollinger called it 7 seconds or more. If you are not giving Nash the ball and having him push the tempo then you are misusing him. Now you have Steve Blake running the show.

Yep.

But Lakers fans still believe his two MVPs imbue him with some magical basketball quality that will allow him to transcend his limitations as player, at 38 years old, and do things (like excel in an half court oriented offense) he's never done before. Ever.

9 million a year. :lol

Mitch is a daggum genius! That boy has now become the teacher.

JMarkJohns
11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Nash is effective in the halfcourt, but only when running a pic-n-roll. Take the ball out of his hands and he's pretty much useless. He'll hit a few shots, make a few passes, but all you'll get from Nash is mopey, passive play. He'll ultimately start a lockerroom mutiny as he did with Porter.

midnightpulp
11-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Nash is effective in the halfcourt, but only when running a pic-n-roll. Take the ball out of his hands and he's pretty much useless. He'll hit a few shots, make a few passes, but all you'll get from Nash is mopey, passive play. He'll ultimately start a lockerroom mutiny as he did with Porter.

Thought he wants to win a ring?

tee, hee.

Edward
11-01-2012, 11:04 PM

This sums it up pretty much perfectly. Nash isn't a good spot up shooter because he's taken little to no spot up shots his entire career. At the very least he's gonna need some time to adjust to a role he's never had.

stretch
11-01-2012, 11:58 PM
This sums it up pretty much perfectly. Nash isn't a good spot up shooter because he's taken little to no spot up shots his entire career.

I'd say it's a stretch to say he's not a good spot up shooter. But he definitely will have to adjust to that role a bit, which is retarded if the Lakers were to relegate him to such a role.

Edward
11-02-2012, 12:00 AM
I'd say it's a stretch to say he's not a good spot up shooter. But he definitely will have to adjust to that role a bit, which is retarded if the Lakers were to relegate him to such a role.

Have you seen Phillip? The next time I see him I'm gonna kick his ass.

JMarkJohns
11-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Nash isn't nearly as good a spot up shooter as his basic percentages suggest. He doesn't shoot many of them, nor does he make them any better than NBA average.

Blake
11-02-2012, 09:19 AM

WPb2nZPxffU

djohn2oo8
11-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Saw in a tweet by some Laker reporter that Mike Brown said PnR shouldn't be run by Nash because it didn't win a title in Phoenix. On phone right now. see if i can post it

ElNono
11-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Saw in a tweet by some Laker reporter that Mike Brown said PnR shouldn't be run by Nash because it didn't win a title in Phoenix. On phone right now. see if i can post it

which probably translates to: "What the hell do I do with Kobe if we run Nash/Dwight PnR all night?"

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2012, 10:31 AM
which probably translates to: "What the hell do I do with Kobe if we run Nash/Dwight PnR all night?"

Have him take the other wing and use them both on pnr and moving the rotations back and forth like the Spurs have been doing with Manu/Tony since Brown was an assistant here.